+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Police: Poconos woman kills boyfriend after spat with reptilian cult

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Police: Poconos woman kills boyfriend after spat with reptilian cult

Police: Poconos woman kills boyfriend after spat with reptilian cult

TOBYHANNA, Pa. (AP) — A woman shot her boyfriend in the head after he asked her to kill him because he thought the leader of a cult they belonged to was a reptile posing as a human, police said.

Barbara Rogers fatally shot her boyfriend, Steven Mineo, in the forehead from point-blank range on Saturday in their apartment in Coolbaugh Township, about 100 miles north of Philadelphia, authorities said.

Rogers told officers Mineo, 32, was having “online issues” with a cult and asked her to kill him, said Lt. Steven Williams, of the Pocono Mountain Regional Police. She said her boyfriend believed the cult's leader to be a “reptilian” pretending to be a human, a police affidavit said.

Rogers, 42, told police that the group centers on “aliens and raptures.” Online postings associated with the cult detail a theory that a group of alien reptiles is subverting the human race through mind control.

Rogers, who has been charged with criminal homicide, called 911 to report the shooting. Her publicly appointed lawyer was not immediately available for comment on her behalf on Monday.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

7alon (19th July 2017), Ashy67 (19th July 2017), Daozen (19th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (19th July 2017), justntime2learn (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), Noelle (19th July 2017), Pam (19th July 2017), RedSun88 (19th July 2017), turiya (19th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Police: Poconos woman kills boyfriend after spat with reptilian cult

Why does a guy want to be murdered because he thinks his leader might be something nasty? Talk about putting your self valuation outside of your control. Does David Icke have a failsafe test of proving a reptilian humanoid?

On the other hand, the girlfriend sounds like a nutbar who may have concocted the story, too.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

7alon (19th July 2017), Ashy67 (19th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), Pam (19th July 2017), turiya (19th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Police: Poconos woman kills boyfriend after spat with reptilian cult

Yes... and, why didn't they do the shooting elsewhere?
    Think of the mess that it would create within their apartment!
    This shows that it wasn't a pre-planned murder/killing, but a spontaneous act.
    Look for a temporary insanity defense to be forthcoming, imo.

Quote Does David Icke have a failsafe test of proving a reptilian humanoid?
    Of course, he doesn't!

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I came away with a another take on this. Here is someone that got totally wrapped up with "online issues". Most likely, a bunch of bunk that became all consuming. He was involved enough that he wanted to end his life over some online drama. It sounds ridiculous, but it shows how possible it is to become consumed by this little screen in front of us.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bob (19th July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (19th July 2017), GoingOn (19th July 2017), Nasu (20th July 2017), turiya (19th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

And it is possible he was bipolar (like myself) who indeed got caught up in the online "stuff" (like I did) who then found a way to try and kill himself (like I did) where in his case, he succeeded and in my case, I failed.

I still wonder though... about why I had the "voice in my head" that told me I had to "kill yourself to save the world" besides the fact that I had brought forth my tenth psychosis (via long term, high quality, high dose marijuana use) knowing this always ended in a psychosis.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ashy67 (19th July 2017), GoingOn (19th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

This looks like a murder to me. With a fanciful story told only by the murderer. Totally agree with turiya above.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ashy67 (19th July 2017), TargeT (19th July 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Hence the dangers of cults.

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

My theory-- Some fellow who wasn't wrapped too tight convinced himself and his wife that the cult leader could shape shift into someone that looked just like him. She was instructed to shoot this person. He may have told her that if she noticed little things about him that weren't quite right, to beware.

So one day, he gets up, parts his hair on the wrong side and has Cheerios instead of rice crispies for breakfast...and kA-Blammo!

+ Reply to Thread