+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who controls the power of energy

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Who controls the power of energy

This is something I been thinking about for a while on who will usher in robots and smarter technologies like self-driving cars.

I put it on my blog and it seems to be getting tremendous response.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Gillian (19th July 2017), Jean-Marie (19th July 2017), justntime2learn (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Mike (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), Noelle (19th July 2017), Richard S. (20th July 2017), Snoweagle (19th July 2017), Spiral (19th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Re: Who controls the power of energy

"If you look at the number of wars and foreign entanglements the US has engaged in since it went off the gold standard in 1971, you get the idea of why oil will never be replaced despite plenty of development in alternatives from zero-point to over-unity machines."

Corporate America may still have oil and coal power generation but soon that will be gone. The UK and the major countries of the EU are currently using some form of zero point or over unity machines. The exact details I do not have. Specifically. But they do exist. The UK's electricity is being supplied by France. Did you see the high voltage transmission lines crossing the English Channel? No? Nor do we:-)

"So why is electric ok? Well it uses crude for most of its energy source, so it’s the ecology-light alternative. You are putting the emissions further away from you at the power plant versus your driveway."

Actually, this statement is untrue for the most part. It is currently transitioning to free energy production and is transmission dependant.

Vladimir Putin spoke about these advanced technologies at the Far Eastern Development Forum with invites to the world to participate. The West did not attend. Though I suspect there was a presence unofficially.

I suppose to answer your question posed by the OP "Who controls the power?" then that would be the controllers who propose issueing the new "Phoenix" currency.

I wonder who that would be?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), mgray (19th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

As we are supposedly all energetic beings, ie beings of energy, if individually we learn to control or manage our own energy instead of allowing it to behave randomly, ie with no intention behind it, we might be able to say that we too control the power of energy. Maybe that is another reason why they want us to become less biological: because we probably would then never develop the sort of intention that can manipulate energy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), mgray (19th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote The UK's electricity is being supplied by France. Did you see the high voltage transmission lines crossing the English Channel? No? Nor do we:-)
    I think it's generated right here, never mind the coal powered power stations that ARE still in operation & the huge number of solar panels, there are literally thousands of wind turbines, every farm has several, and there are are banks of hundreds in the shallow North Sea, if photo bucket hadn't lost the plot I'd post some pics.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Snoweagle (20th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote The UK's electricity is being supplied by France. Did you see the high voltage transmission lines crossing the English Channel? No? Nor do we:-)
    I think it's generated right here, never mind the coal powered power stations that ARE still in operation & the huge number of solar panels, there are literally thousands of wind turbines, every farm has several, and there are are banks of hundreds in the shallow North Sea, if photo bucket hadn't lost the plot I'd post some pics.
    Yes no problem. I accept those references.

However, what I had in mind was the involvement of the UK especially with Brexit impacting the shared development of Atomic Research. Leaving the EU means leaving the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom), the body that governs the transportation of radioactive materials needed in nuclear energy and research. Read more here:
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/scienc...Science-Centre
    The article itself, discusses the UK losing hegemony in this advanced level of research and implies a further degradation of the technical influence that the UK once had. This is directly associated with power generation as well as much more besides.

In fact your kindly comment, reflects the current level of public engagement and understanding of scientific principles throughout the the UK culture. Am not being offensive but stating fact. Ignorance is bliss they say yet unacceptable in a Court of Law. Go figure.:-)

I had in mind by my earlier comment the Hinkley Reactor Project, which is a French project financed by the UK Government. The vast majority of senior technical roles will be assigned to EU Engineers with a spattering of lower technical roles for the British et al. However this project is riven with controversy across all elements of the project and will laden the UK with astronomical over spend. All payed for by the tax payer.:-)

You might find this interesting:
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/830...ny-brexit-deal

As long term members of Avalon already know, I'd had a full stroke on the 4th June 2008. What i hadn’t told them (you) then was I'd experienced several micro strokes, each invoking brain function and physiological difficulties.
    A few weeks before my main stroke I attended the final interview for a senior cross compartment role at the Joint European Torus (JET) based at the Culham Science Centre in Oxfordshire. It did not go well. I suffered a minor stroke that day and was barely able to communicate my name. A private admission yet I intend keeping the details confidential as there were many mitigating factors at play.
    c'est le vie
    Enough of the downside, as we each have our own stories, though the upside is now I am able to engage here at Avalon and point you to sciences that may be of interest to you.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th July 2017), Colla (29th July 2018), fourty-two (22nd July 2017), Spiral (20th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread