+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Air, water and life on the Moon

1. Link to Post #1
    Croatia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Air, water and life on the Moon

There are a lot threads about "anomalies" on the Moon, but i have seen little or none attention given to the fact that conditions there are actually anything but dead-rock nonsense NASA and other partners in crime have been selling us for so long.

Once i was highly skeptical at the very mention of "bases on the Moon", let alone air, water and life, but now, after years of research into the subject, my skepticism is long gone and replaced by fascination. We are talking atmosphere, lakes, flora, fauna and cities of various sizes.

It may sound "far out" but i am sure most of you are at least partially familiar with this. So to start at the beginning. When did major governments first learn about presence of air, water and civilization on the Moon? The answer is as you may guess, when they sent first satellites around the Moon.

It was Russian Luna programme that sent the first orbiter around the Moon in 1959. One of the things they discovered was 180km wide "crater" on the far side which they named Tsiolkovsky. Funnily, this was not a crater at all. What follows is an article "Lake Tsiolkovsky" from Journal of Borderland Research Vol.25 No.05 pg.4. It is the earliest mention i found (out of many) speaking of this great and suppressed discovery. *click for full resolution

ARTICLE

What is an article without any proof you might think. So let's focus on the available evidence. Firstly here is the frame AS08-12-2196. It shows the far side of the Moon in significant detail and has not been airbrushed. This was clearly a "slip" from the time when they didn't predict the computing power 50 years into the future which allows us to enlarge and analyse details. I first saw this frame in Jose Escamila documentary Moonrising and i downloaded it from the website HolyConservance which is long gone. Frame had artificially added color which i removed and also had contrast adjusted by the previous owner, BUT nonetheless, most of information has been preserved. Click for bigger version and analyse for yourself. Just look at the surface everywhere. Tsiolkovsky is of course the big one in the middle.

BIGGER RESOLUTION

What follows is the photo which i find most important. It is a screenshot from Vladimir Treziski's lecture on Nazi technology. He says he was given this full color 8x11" photograph. It shows Tsiolkovsky in north>south direction along with part of Waterman "crater" to the south (two smallers lakes). You can see that the photograph is very yellowish and if you remember Howard Menger's case he spoke of lunar atmosphere being yellowish in color. Other reports also speak about atmosphere on the far side being "hazy" all the time.

BIGGER RESOLUTION

There are more photographs of Lake Tsiolkovsky for those interested.

Here is Tsiolkovsky by Apollo 17, 835 miles up.

And only another non-decolorized/overexposed footage of the Moon.

And last but not least, here is what some contactees said.

George Adamski
    Buck Nelson
    Rolf Telano 1 Rolf Telano 2
    Hatonn 1 Hatonn 2
    And some articles speaking of sighted geysers and volcanoes
    Last edited by positron; 31st July 2017 at 16:27. Reason: name typo

+ Reply to Thread