Thread: Linkin Park's Chester Bennington Committed Suicide

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Linkin Park's Chester Bennington Committed Suicide

Heartbreaking! This breaks my heart!

Does anyone have more details?

Cider?

"Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington has reportedly committed suicide at age 41, according to TMZ. TMZ reports Bennington hanged himself at a Palos Verdes Estates residence in L.A. County. Billboard has reached out to reps for the band and authorities for confirmation. Los Angeles County coroner's office confirmed to Billboard there was a death on Bennington's Palos Verdes block on the morning of Thursday, July 20.

Bennington struggled with drug and alcohol addictions at various times during his life. He was married and is survived by six children.

The band's most recent album, One More Light, topped the Billboard 200 earlier this year.

Link: http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...ington-suicide
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th July 2017), Bluegreen (22nd July 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd July 2017), Helene West (29th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st July 2017), Inversion (21st July 2017), Matthew (23rd July 2017), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Omni (22nd July 2017), Star Tsar (21st July 2017), sunpaw (24th July 2017), tcjim1 (23rd July 2017), Tyy1907 (20th July 2017), uzn (21st July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Linkin Park's Chester Bennington Committed Suicide

I have zero facts or basis to say this...but just like chris cornell I 100 percent doubt it was suicide.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (21st July 2017), Inversion (21st July 2017), JRS (26th July 2017), justntime2learn (20th July 2017), Matthew (23rd July 2017), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Omni (22nd July 2017), Star Tsar (21st July 2017), Tyy1907 (21st July 2017), uzn (21st July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Chris Cornell's birthday is today and his death was ruled as death by hanging, Chester died the same way today.

Both had a family with children, drug problems, inner demons and depression. I would know that depression is a real killer, but still it makes me ask... Why? Also there's always a thought in the back of my mind that maybe it was more than just a suicide.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (21st July 2017), Inversion (21st July 2017), justntime2learn (20th July 2017), Matthew (23rd July 2017), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018), Star Tsar (21st July 2017), Tyy1907 (21st July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    I have zero facts or basis to say this...but just like chris cornell I 100 percent doubt it was suicide.
    I'm with you on facts robin1 as I have zero. Sad how many times it has happened that my go to belief is that it not be suicide.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (21st July 2017), Inversion (21st July 2017), Star Tsar (21st July 2017), Tyy1907 (21st July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Chris Cornell's birthday is today and his death was ruled as death by hanging, Chester died the same way today.

Both had a family with children, drug problems, inner demons and depression. I would know that depression is a real killer, but still it makes me ask... Why? Also there's always a thought in the back of my mind that maybe it was more than just a suicide.
    Absolutely right about depression Wind and I too ask, why?

My prayers are with their families.
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 20th July 2017 at 21:09.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Matthew (23rd July 2017), Star Tsar (21st July 2017), Tyy1907 (21st July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Very Sad. A manufactured Band (Illuminati controlled) their lyrics are very dangerous for impressionable teenagers.

This was their last hit NOBODY CAN SAVE ME

[Verse 1]
    I'm dancing with my demons
    I'm hanging off the edge
    Storm clouds gather beneath me
    Waves break above my head
    Headfirst hallucination

[Pre-Chorus 1]
    I wanna fall wide awake now
    You tell me it's alright
    Tell me I'm forgiven, tonight

[Chorus]
    But nobody can save me now
    I'm holding up a light
    I'm chasing out the darkness inside
    'Cause nobody can save me

[Verse 2]
    Stared into this illusion
    For answers yet to come
    I chose a false solution
    But nobody proved me wrong
    Headfirst hallucination

[Pre-Chorus 2]
    I wanna fall wide awake
    Watch the ground giving way now
    You tell me it's alright

[Chorus]
    But nobody can save me now
    I'm holding up a light
    I'm chasing out the darkness inside
    'Cause nobody can save me

[Bridge]
    Been searching somewhere out there
    For what's been missing right here (I wanna fall wide awake now)
    I've been searching somewhere out there
    For what's been missing right here (I wanna fall wide awake now)
    I wanna fall wide awake now
    So tell me it's alright

[Outro]
    And only I can save me now
    I'm holding up a light
    Chasing out the darkness inside
    And I don't wanna let you down
    But only I can save me!

Been searching somewhere out there
    For what's been missing right here

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Inversion (21st July 2017), justntime2learn (20th July 2017), Pam (22nd July 2017), Star Tsar (21st July 2017), Tyy1907 (21st July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

[QUOTE=sunwings;1167803]Very Sad. A manufactured Band (Illuminati controlled) their lyrics are very dangerous for impressionable teenagers.

I heard this very thing from the two people sitting next to my daughter, Sarah and I at a Lacuna Coil concert.

Thank you sunwings

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Inversion (21st July 2017), sunwings (21st July 2017), Tyy1907 (21st July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

They were also very close friends, Chester was a godfather to one of Chris' children.

In The End

It starts with
    One thing I don't know why
    It doesn't even matter how hard you try
    Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
    To explain in due time
    All I know
    Time is a valuable thing
    Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
    Watch it count down to the end of the day
    The clock ticks life away
    It's so unreal
    Didn't look out below
    Watch the time go right out the window
    Trying to hold on but didn't even know
    I wasted it all just to watch you go

I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
    What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when...

I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter

One thing, I don't know why
    To remind myself how
    I tried so hard
    In spite of the way you were mocking me
    Acting like I was part of your property
    Remembering all the times you fought with me
    I'm surprised it got so (far)
    Things aren't the way they were before
    You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
    Not that you knew me back then
    But it all comes back to me
    In the end

You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart

I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter

I've put my trust in you
    Pushed as far as I can go
    For all this
    There's only one thing you should know
    I've put my trust in you
    For all this

I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

justntime2learn (21st July 2017), Matthew (23rd July 2017), Pam (21st July 2017), sigma6 (21st July 2017), Star Tsar (21st July 2017), sunwings (21st July 2017), Tyy1907 (21st July 2017), Wind (21st July 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Watch, if he was on anti-depressants, those poisons dim the conscience, and grind down any humane instincts. Also, if he used a psychiatrist, is the latter connected with unsavory types, if so then that points to a conspiracy.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

conk (1st August 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st July 2017), justntime2learn (21st July 2017), Omni (22nd July 2017), Pam (21st July 2017), Tyy1907 (21st July 2017), Wind (21st July 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Did you know that Chester wanted to name the band Lincoln Park after a public park he used to pass regularly (they changed the spelling because the domain was already taken). I thought that was a pretty flat meaning behind the name of their band considering how powerful their music is. I think the stars get told what their band or stage name will be, background story and all, and so I sometimes like to look for meanings that are more in alignment with the secret society/Illuminati (in this case secret military) type folk, out of interest. Linkin Park is a pretty interesting one to to do that with.

Lincoln Park used to be a base at the Canadian Army's Currie Barracks, from Wikipedia here (emphasis mine) -

Quote In 1935 the RCAF constructed a landing field on a section of the Canadian Army's Currie Barracks located in southwest Calgary. The airfield was known as Currie Field or the Calgary Military Airport.[1][2]In 1938, the aerodrome was home to two RCAF squadrons: No. 3 (Bomber) Squadron with the Westland Wapiti and No. 1 (Fighter) Squadron with the Armstrong Whitworth Siskin and later, the Hawker Hurricane. No. 1 (F) Squadron was renumbered to 401 Squadron when it was posted overseas for combat duty. During the Second World War, the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan (BCATP) established No. 3 Service Flying Training School (SFTS) at the airfield. Aircraft flown at this school were Avro Ansons and Cessna Cranes. No. 3 SFTS closed on September 28, 1945.[3]

After the war, No. 10 Repair Depot was located at the station until 1947 when No. 25 Air Materiel Base Calgary was formed. The base was renamed RCAF Station Lincoln Park. Among the station's functions, Lincoln Park was a training centre for NATO pilots. This training facility closed in 1958 and the station became an emergency landing field. RCAF Station Lincoln Park was closed in 1964, but portions of the base were retained to house military families.
    So I was thinking well Linkin Park's logo looks like an airstrip, I wonder if I can find a triangular one there, so I looked at images of Currie barracks. Not only is it triangular but you can trace the entire logo on the airstrip (minus the border, start with the inner triangle at the base of the triangle).

Currie barracks, 1948, source.

There's an old blog devoted to abuse of children that happened at Lincoln Park, the blogger writes that there were secret medical experiments going on -

Quote The afternoon of May 17, 2008 will be the 50th anniversary of the Lincoln Park Massacre.

It was on this day 50 years ago that 13 children aged 2 to 10 years were put to death due to the severity of injuries sustained during the course of human medical experiments.

50 years is a long time to wait for someone to say something about one of the most brutal crimes in Canadian history. 13 innocent children butchered during the course of roughly an hour by one man. A man who was well paid and effectively protected in order that he might perform medical experiments intent on benefiting a secret military agenda.

These forgotten children could not be returned to the outside world without a lot of unpleasant questions being asked. Most of them were psychotic, having suffered years of brutally cruel treatment at the hands of medical experimenters. So it was due to the severity of their injuries that they were euthanized, but in a more direct sense they were simply slaughtered.
    Read source for full article.

So on May 17, 1958 that happened, the same year the training facility closed down at Lincoln Park.

Well Chris Cornell died on May 17, huh?

Chris' wife said he didn't want to kill himself, from the Detroit News article, Chris Cornell death probe leaves some unsatisfied (that whole article is pretty interesting) -

Quote Authorities determined within days the death was a suicide, although wife Vicky Cornell told People magazine she thought the ruling was premature, because it came before the toxicology or autopsy results were complete. She said the drugs in her husband’s system may have altered his mental state.

“He didn’t want to die,” she told the magazine in a June 30 article. “If he was of sound mind, I know he wouldn’t have done this.”
    and later, same article -

Quote Cody, who runs the heavy metal rock website The Metal Den, said he believes Cornell — who established a foundation with his wife to help vulnerable children — may have been killed because he was about to expose a child sex ring.
    Some good old fashioned tin foil hat stuff there but sometimes it's interesting to think like them (secret societies etc.) and see what you can turn up.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 21st July 2017 at 05:08. Reason: typos
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st July 2017), De Christu (29th March 2021), gaiagirl (21st July 2017), Hervé (22nd July 2017), justntime2learn (21st July 2017), Matthew (23rd July 2017), MorningFox (21st July 2017), Pam (21st July 2017), RedSun88 (23rd July 2017), Rhah (23rd July 2017), seko (21st July 2017), starlight (22nd July 2017), sunwings (21st July 2017), thalox (21st July 2017), Tyy1907 (21st July 2017), uzn (21st July 2017), Wind (21st July 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin...mmits-suicide/

The singer struggled with drugs and alcohol for years. He had said in the past he had considered committing suicide because he had been abused as a child by an older male.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-abuse-issues/
    Last edited by sunwings; 21st July 2017 at 06:50.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (21st July 2017), justntime2learn (21st July 2017), Matthew (23rd July 2017), Pam (21st July 2017), Wind (21st July 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,170 times in 1,747 posts

Just some emerging Facts:
    Chester Bennington was found dead at his home in the Palos Verdes Esates, just south of Los Angeles on Thursday, the time of death was at about 9am.
    So nobody was there when he supposedly committed suicide by hanging.

His last Tweet sounds quite optimistic:

Just this Year Linkin Park released a new Album "One more Light"
    from that Album: Good Goodbye

one strange Fact:
    on Wednesday(19th July) Twitter tweeted that Chester Bennington was dead. I could not find the original Posts, because Twitter is flooded with RIP Messages at the Moment.

But here a Reply to These to early Death Messages:
    @metalinjection
    Chester Bennington Death Hoax Dismissed Since Singer Is ‘Alive And Well’ On Wednesday (July 19) the singer's reps officially confirmed
    11:12 - 20. Juli 2017

Source:
    https://twitter.com/veilletted/statu...99397086715904

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (21st July 2017), justntime2learn (21st July 2017), Pam (21st July 2017), RedSun88 (23rd July 2017), Star Tsar (21st July 2017), Wind (21st July 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

What I've Done (Official Video) - Linkin Park https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 21st July 2017 at 07:32.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (22nd July 2017), justntime2learn (21st July 2017), Pam (21st July 2017), Wind (21st July 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    I'm with you on facts robin1 as I have zero. Sad how many times it has happened that my go to belief is that it not be suicide.

I'm curious why several of you don't think it was suicide. This is someone that has had a long standing battle with drug and alcohol addiction. Most likely there was depression involved. It must be really tough to be an aging rock star. I think it is not surprising at all when this kind of thing happens. What would be the motivation for someone killing him and making it look like a suicide?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (22nd July 2017), justntime2learn (21st July 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

I'm curious why several of you don't think it was suicide. This is someone that has had a long standing battle with drug and alcohol addiction. Most likely there was depression involved. It must be really tough to be an aging rock star. I think it is not surprising at all when this kind of thing happens. What would be the motivation for someone killing him and making it look like a suicide?
    Hi peterpam, and thank you for your response.
    I'm just trying to gather information from the people I trust most. It may very well have been suicide but I just don't know.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (22nd July 2017), Pam (22nd July 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Hey, that's some great research, Rachel. With these big bands and singers there's always seem to be some kind of connections... It's easy to think that people like these wouldn't want to kill themselves even after all they had to go through. They channel their pain through music, but still they had a lot to say. Why just quit? Same with actors like Robin Williams, his death still bothers me to this date.

Perhaps people like me don't want to believe that they would just kill themselves in a situation like that and that there would be something sinister behind it. Hollywood and the music industry is mostly satanic so why wouldn't they just sometimes perform some kind of rituals or send out messages by killing off some famous people? Who knows. If Chester too was using anti-depressants then he might have been more prone to suicide.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (22nd July 2017), justntime2learn (21st July 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    They were also very close friends, Chester was a godfather to one of Chris' children.

In The End

It starts with
    One thing I don't know why
    To explain in due time
    All I know
    Time is a valuable thing
    Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
    Watch it count down to the end of the day
    The clock ticks life away
    It's so unreal
    Didn't look out below
    Watch the time go right out the window
    Trying to hold on but didn't even know
    I wasted it all just to watch you go

I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart

I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter

One thing, I don't know why
    To remind myself how
    I tried so hard
    In spite of the way you were mocking me
    Acting like I was part of your property
    Remembering all the times you fought with me
    I'm surprised it got so (far)
    Things aren't the way they were before
    You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
    Not that you knew me back then
    But it all comes back to me
    In the end

You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart

I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter

I've put my trust in you
    For all this
    I've put my trust in you
    For all this

I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn't even matter
    one of my top ten faves... thanks for posting : D
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (22nd July 2017), justntime2learn (21st July 2017), Pam (22nd July 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Did you know that Chester wanted to name the band Lincoln Park after a public park he used to pass regularly (they changed the spelling because the domain was already taken). I thought that was a pretty flat meaning behind the name of their band considering how powerful their music is. I think the stars get told what their band or stage name will be, background story and all, and so I sometimes like to look for meanings that are more in alignment with the secret society/Illuminati (in this case secret military) type folk, out of interest. Linkin Park is a pretty interesting one to to do that with.

Lincoln Park used to be a base at the Canadian Army's Currie Barracks, from Wikipedia here (emphasis mine) -

Quote In 1935 the RCAF constructed a landing field on a section of the Canadian Army's Currie Barracks located in southwest Calgary. The airfield was known as Currie Field or the Calgary Military Airport.[1][2]In 1938, the aerodrome was home to two RCAF squadrons: No. 3 (Bomber) Squadron with the Westland Wapiti and No. 1 (Fighter) Squadron with the Armstrong Whitworth Siskin and later, the Hawker Hurricane. No. 1 (F) Squadron was renumbered to 401 Squadron when it was posted overseas for combat duty. During the Second World War, the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan (BCATP) established No. 3 Service Flying Training School (SFTS) at the airfield. Aircraft flown at this school were Avro Ansons and Cessna Cranes. No. 3 SFTS closed on September 28, 1945.[3]

After the war, No. 10 Repair Depot was located at the station until 1947 when No. 25 Air Materiel Base Calgary was formed. The base was renamed RCAF Station Lincoln Park. Among the station's functions, Lincoln Park was a training centre for NATO pilots. This training facility closed in 1958 and the station became an emergency landing field. RCAF Station Lincoln Park was closed in 1964, but portions of the base were retained to house military families.
    So I was thinking well Linkin Park's logo looks like an airstrip, I wonder if I can find a triangular one there, so I looked at images of Currie barracks. Not only is it triangular but you can trace the entire logo on the airstrip (minus the border, start with the inner triangle at the base of the triangle).

Currie barracks, 1948, source.

There's an old blog devoted to abuse of children that happened at Lincoln Park, the blogger writes that there were secret medical experiments going on -

Quote The afternoon of May 17, 2008 will be the 50th anniversary of the Lincoln Park Massacre.

It was on this day 50 years ago that 13 children aged 2 to 10 years were put to death due to the severity of injuries sustained during the course of human medical experiments.

50 years is a long time to wait for someone to say something about one of the most brutal crimes in Canadian history. 13 innocent children butchered during the course of roughly an hour by one man. A man who was well paid and effectively protected in order that he might perform medical experiments intent on benefiting a secret military agenda.

These forgotten children could not be returned to the outside world without a lot of unpleasant questions being asked. Most of them were psychotic, having suffered years of brutally cruel treatment at the hands of medical experimenters. So it was due to the severity of their injuries that they were euthanized, but in a more direct sense they were simply slaughtered.
    Read source for full article.

So on May 17, 1958 that happened, the same year the training facility closed down at Lincoln Park.

Well Chris Cornell died on May 17, huh?

Chris' wife said he didn't want to kill himself, from the Detroit News article, Chris Cornell death probe leaves some unsatisfied (that whole article is pretty interesting) -

Quote Authorities determined within days the death was a suicide, although wife Vicky Cornell told People magazine she thought the ruling was premature, because it came before the toxicology or autopsy results were complete. She said the drugs in her husband’s system may have altered his mental state.

“He didn’t want to die,” she told the magazine in a June 30 article. “If he was of sound mind, I know he wouldn’t have done this.”
    and later, same article -

Quote Cody, who runs the heavy metal rock website The Metal Den, said he believes Cornell — who established a foundation with his wife to help vulnerable children — may have been killed because he was about to expose a child sex ring.
    Some good old fashioned tin foil hat stuff there but sometimes it's interesting to think like them (secret societies etc.) and see what you can turn up.
    Incredible Rachel! Thank you

I can't wait to get off work and dive into what you found!

Can I share your research with some friends Rach ? I'm absolutely amazed you thought and found so much in so little time...
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 21st July 2017 at 22:12. Reason: Added "can I share after getting home

36. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (22nd July 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Hey, that's some great research, Rachel. With these big bands and singers there's always seem to be some kind of connections... It's easy to think that people like these wouldn't want to kill themselves even after all they had to go through. They channel their pain through music, but still they had a lot to say. Why just quit? Same with actors like Robin Williams, his death still bothers me to this date.

Perhaps people like me don't want to believe that they would just kill themselves in a situation like that and that there would be something sinister behind it. Hollywood and the music industry is mostly satanic so why wouldn't they just sometimes perform some kind of rituals or send out messages by killing off some famous people? Who knows. If Chester too was using anti-depressants then he might have been more prone to suicide.
    Fantastic Wind!

You put my exact thoughts into words.

Thank You

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (22nd July 2017), Wind (21st July 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I grew up to a lot of Linkin Park so I've seen the different struggles and hardships Chester has fought through his entire life through his music and personality. I found out the news yesterday through a colleague and I was honestly dumbfounded. I couldn't understand why. More specifically, why now? It just doesn't seem like a Chester thing to do at this stage of his life.

Saddening and disheartening to hear all the same.
    The majority are slowly letting the minority take over the world and destroy it; and it's happening faster every year.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RawLove For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (22nd July 2017), justntime2learn (21st July 2017), Wind (21st July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast