+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Linkin Park's Chester Bennington Committed Suicide

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: Linkin Park's Chester Bennington Committed Suicide

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    We already noticed on other threads that other artists have made allusions to this kind of stuff going on. Alice in Chains has a newer song/music video (since Layne Staley died) that seems to allude to human trafficking/slavery by elites, if not cannabalism. Aerosmith has a song "Eat the Rich" that plays with the idea of wealthy people and cannabalism. Then you have artists like Lady Gaga who are straight up reported to have left behind a bathtub full of blood in a hotel or other completely bizarre and outrageous behavior that indicates weird stuff going on behind the scenes.

Alex Van Halen, along with Lady Gaga and others, have attended "art exhibitions" of Maria Abramovic and others who are tied to the Clinton Foundation, Podesta Group or other organizations covering for human trafficking, pedophilia and all the rest.

Michael Jackson, who I think is the greatest selling musical artist of all time, was pretty obviously a victim of abuse as a child, even if only for the exploitation as a child performer which undoubtedly contributed to his "colorful" personality as an adult.

Kesha (the singer who claims to have had sex with a ghost, etc.) filed a lawsuit against one of her former managers not long ago for sexual abuse, emotional abuse, etc. She said he was running her life and making her do songs like "Die Young" that she didn't personally even want to do.

There's a video of a former BET insider who says that nobody got into the rap business in the big time without doing something compromising, whether gay sex or getting hooked on addictive substances or whatever.

There are really a lot of examples of this kind of stuff if you just stop and think about it for a minute.
    Warning: excessive profanity and such.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th July 2017), justntime2learn (24th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    We already noticed on other threads that other artists have made allusions to this kind of stuff going on. Alice in Chains has a newer song/music video (since Layne Staley died) that seems to allude to human trafficking/slavery by elites, if not cannabalism. Aerosmith has a song "Eat the Rich" that plays with the idea of wealthy people and cannabalism. Then you have artists like Lady Gaga who are straight up reported to have left behind a bathtub full of blood in a hotel or other completely bizarre and outrageous behavior that indicates weird stuff going on behind the scenes.

Alex Van Halen, along with Lady Gaga and others, have attended "art exhibitions" of Maria Abramovic and others who are tied to the Clinton Foundation, Podesta Group or other organizations covering for human trafficking, pedophilia and all the rest.

Michael Jackson, who I think is the greatest selling musical artist of all time, was pretty obviously a victim of abuse as a child, even if only for the exploitation as a child performer which undoubtedly contributed to his "colorful" personality as an adult.

Kesha (the singer who claims to have had sex with a ghost, etc.) filed a lawsuit against one of her former managers not long ago for sexual abuse, emotional abuse, etc. She said he was running her life and making her do songs like "Die Young" that she didn't personally even want to do.

There's a video of a former BET insider who says that nobody got into the rap business in the big time without doing something compromising, whether gay sex or getting hooked on addictive substances or whatever.

There are really a lot of examples of this kind of stuff if you just stop and think about it for a minute.

Love it 7alon!

Always loved Ice Cube

My kids speak rap so I just sent the vid to them

We saw Tech9 last year and the crowd was fantastic.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

4. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

7alon (25th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Where will this information be dropped, do you know? Why doesn't swordfish just release it already, that really frustrates me, c'mon, how does he/she not know we can't trust the justice system with this. None of the insiders who'd know anything have the guts to do anything or it would be done already. #ItEndsNow - I'll believe it when I see it.
    That's the thing. This has been the whole atmosphere of leaking and threats and rumors of leaking for months. We have short video clips released sporadically about what looks and sounds like John Podesta actually abusing a child that there seems to be a full stop black-out on ANYBODY talking about outside of 4chan or Voat. You remember that video from a thread I posted here with it earlier, and they've released more of that same footage since then, so someone is definitely sitting on more footage of this guy that looks and sounds like John Podesta actually abusing a child.

We thought the Wikileaks dump of Podesta's emails was boring until people started finding the human trafficking code words in them, and the bizarre pictures of children being sent as attachments, and even a bunch of stuff looking like direct evidence of Podesta being aware of, if not involved in, an assassination plot to kill our senior Supreme Court justice Scalia, who died in bizarre circumstances around the same time Podesta was sending those cryptic emails about him.

So this is all a big info war going on really, but you never know who to take seriously anymore and I guarantee you that that drives people like John Podesta absolutely nuts. You never know when, where, or how the other shoe is going to drop or what it's going to look like when it does. It could be a creeper like the Wikileaks releases.

Kim Dotcom has been doing most of the actual Internet infrastructure for these leaks. He's a hero to our cause.

Quote And then what? Will the masses even care? I don't think they will, as long as it doesn't affect them they don't care, why do you think they prey on places like Haiti?
    Trust me, it'll be as easy for the Trump administration to create a groundswell of public support against these monsters, if not easier, as it was for Bush to rile us into war with Iraq or Obama to get us to destroy Libya. Once you're actually in power it makes things much easier. He's used the first six months to get his bearings apparently and is now shaking up his staff to prepare for a major assault on these criminal networks in August. They are still all over his ass here with the usual tagteam of media, establishment politicians and bureaucrats, etc.

6. Link to Post #44
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Where will this information be dropped, do you know? Why doesn't swordfish just release it already, that really frustrates me, c'mon, how does he/she not know we can't trust the justice system with this. None of the insiders who'd know anything have the guts to do anything or it would be done already. #ItEndsNow - I'll believe it when I see it.
    That's the thing. This has been the whole atmosphere of leaking and threats and rumors of leaking for months. We have short video clips released sporadically about what looks and sounds like John Podesta actually abusing a child that there seems to be a full stop black-out on ANYBODY talking about outside of 4chan or Voat. You remember that video from a thread I posted here with it earlier, and they've released more of that same footage since then, so someone is definitely sitting on more footage of this guy that looks and sounds like John Podesta actually abusing a child.

We thought the Wikileaks dump of Podesta's emails was boring until people started finding the human trafficking code words in them, and the bizarre pictures of children being sent as attachments, and even a bunch of stuff looking like direct evidence of Podesta being aware of, if not involved in, an assassination plot to kill our senior Supreme Court justice Scalia, who died in bizarre circumstances around the same time Podesta was sending those cryptic emails about him.

So this is all a big info war going on really, but you never know who to take seriously anymore and I guarantee you that that drives people like John Podesta absolutely nuts. You never know when, where, or how the other shoe is going to drop or what it's going to look like when it does. It could be a creeper like the Wikileaks releases.

Kim Dotcom has been doing most of the actual Internet infrastructure for these leaks. He's a hero to our cause.

Quote And then what? Will the masses even care? I don't think they will, as long as it doesn't affect them they don't care, why do you think they prey on places like Haiti?
    Trust me, it'll be as easy for the Trump administration to create a groundswell of public support against these monsters, if not easier, as it was for Bush to rile us into war with Iraq or Obama to get us to destroy Libya. Once you're actually in power it makes things much easier. He's used the first six months to get his bearings apparently and is now shaking up his staff to prepare for a major assault on these criminal networks in August. They are still all over his ass here with the usual tagteam of media, establishment politicians and bureaucrats, etc.
    Well I call BS on this swordfish, giving someone in power a chance to do the right thing means it would end up in the justice system, which means we'd know what they want us to know about it, nothing more. You don't just get that sort of information by hacking, you'd have to be pretty clever to get your hands on that, so swordfish is smart enough to get that but not smart enough to know that the most impact would be achieved by releasing it directly to the public, I don't buy it.

These people in power, they care a whole lot about what the public believes, for good reason, so I'll concede a bit there, the masses would care about that but there'd have to be no doubt that it's real and true, otherwise it would be too hard to believe, so the leakers will have to do a whole lot better than what they've released so far. How do we know that sort of thing is even about releasing evidence, it's not helpful to the public, it could be just a power play between them, a threat of sorts.

Who knows, maybe someone like Bernard will gather evidence while still in and leak it. You'd need to have goodness left and it would be near impossible to keep it together in that case, in that environment, a lot to hope for. I hope you're right though, I really do.

Update:. Here it is, posted about 43 minutes ago, don't get too excited. :/
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 24th July 2017 at 18:32.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2017), Daozen (28th July 2017), gaiagirl (29th July 2017), justntime2learn (24th July 2017), Nasu (27th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Shocker: Chester Bennington Murdered By Dad John Podesta!
    David Zublick Channel
    ( Not sure what Zublick's track record is on truthfulnes)

Quote Published on Jul 23, 2017
    Police have reportedly launched a murder investigation into Chester Bennington’s death with insiders believing it is “extremely likely” the Linkin Park frontman was killed in eerily similar circumstances to his close friend Chris Cornell.

Detectives are looking into whether Chester Bennington was murdered, with the death scene later arranged to resemble a suicide. They have put a team of investigators in place and are refusing to rule out a criminal homicide charge.

Bennington was reportedly investigating the death of Cornell, and a connection to the PizzaGate pedophile sex trafficking ring when he suddenly and unexpectedly took his own life.

New information has come to light indicating that the sexual abuse Bennington suffered at the hands of a family friend growing up, may have actually been perpetrated by John Podesta, with whom his mother allegedly had a relationship. Was Bennington getting too close to the truth about PizzaGate? Did he learn of Podesta's possible involvement in child trafficking and the Clinton Foundation? Did he learn the truth about the death of Chris Cornell? Did he pay for this knowledge with his life? David Zublick unseals the horrible truth in this bombshell report!
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (27th July 2017), A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2017), gaiagirl (29th July 2017), justntime2learn (24th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Well I call BS on this swordfish, giving someone in power a chance to do the right thing means it would end up in the justice system, which means we'd know what they want us to know about it, nothing more.
    I don't put much stock into the threat either, but the info on it is good as far as the kinds of things going on in Hollywood, etc.

I just read a very good analysis on 4chan that Mueller may in fact be "our guy" and his team is not actually investigating Trump, but the Clinton machine. All the former Clinton people he's brought in, so the theory goes, are simply insiders who know where the "treasure is buried" so to speak and have agreed to work with Trump. Mueller himself is known to have met with Trump the day before he was appointed special counsel, but Trump spun this as a "conflict of interest" with Mueller, suggesting that Mueller was seeking payback on Trump for not appointing him to be the next FBI chief. So there are now two potential narratives for what Mueller and his team are even doing.

That 4chan analysis makes sense for another reason. All indications are that August is going to be a very rough month on the anti-Trump crowd here in the states. Trump's change of communications director was part of a plan that Roger Stone and others knew about months ago, as early as January. That is the sign that Trump is very soon going to launch a purge of criminal elements within the government, but he doesn't have the attorney general for it. Sessions already recused himself pretty much immediately upon taking the job from any election-related investigations (ie the "Russia" investigation). And no word about Clinton Foundation investigation either.

So if Trump has just made the communications director change which was the given sign for an imminent purge, but Sessions isn't going to do it and he's even talking about replacing Sessions (which would require another Senate confirmation that could be delayed and dragged on for months -- clearly not consistent with an imminent offensive)...

The only possibility that would allow for such a legal offensive in the short term, is if other people already in place investigating the relevant issues in the Justice Department (ie Mueller's team) lead it on their own initiative. And that is the suggestion brought to us by our brother/sister Anonymous over in Kekistan, beginning as early as the end of this week according to them.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 25th July 2017 at 02:17.

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)

Love it 7alon!

Always loved Ice Cube

My kids speak rap so I just sent the vid to them

We saw Tech9 last year and the crowd was fantastic.
    Yes, R.A.P. (rhythm and blues) and metal artists (real ones not idiots rapping about being a gangster) often have have a lot of truth in their music

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

justntime2learn (25th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

7alon (27th July 2017), justntime2learn (25th July 2017), Wind (25th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Some more similarities between Bennington and Podesta:

Source: Beforeitsnews

Also, the Linkin Park logo reminds me of the 'Boylover' logo:

(Small triangle within a larger triangle)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

7alon (27th July 2017), Bluegreen (25th July 2017), Helene West (29th July 2017), justntime2learn (25th July 2017), onawah (25th July 2017), Wind (25th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)
    Some more similarities between Bennington and Podesta:

Source: Beforeitsnews

Also, the Linkin Park logo reminds me of the 'Boylover' logo:

(Small triangle within a larger triangle)
    Wow!

I had no idea about so many things.

I do understand how a person can be masked behind a thin veil. Hidden in plain sight or a wolf in sheep's clothes so to speak.
    I was judging a book by it's cover or am I judging it now?

They say truth is Stranger Than Fiction and I believe this qualifies.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

7alon (27th July 2017), A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2017), Baby Steps (30th July 2017), Cidersomerset (27th July 2017), Helene West (29th July 2017), Michelle Marie (26th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

A few vids from u'tube.....

Interesting thought on suicides in general , he does not speculate about possible
    nefarious implications in this case....

Chester Bennington: What Does The Suicide Epidemic Say About Our Culture? (E432

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctXrAoCMSsY

Published on 26 Jul 2017
    Today's Trews responds to the death of Linkin Park's Chester Bennington and
    looks at the potential factors in the alarming rise in middle aged male suicide.

=================================================

Joe Rogan gets emotional talking about Chester Bennington Tragedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6berKcr5uc

Published on 25 Jul 2017

Joe Rogan gets emotional talking about the recent Chester Bennington tragedy
    on the Joe Rogan podcast. Full podcast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uR1O...
    Joe Rogan talks about the recent tragedy involving Chester Bennington from
    Linking Park. Joe Rogan says it's tragic that Chester Bennington left behind
    his daughters and wife and that it's sad that Bennington wasn't happy despite
    all the success and love he had from his fans from Linking Park on the
    Joe Rogan JRE podcast - JRE 988.

Joe Rogan gets emotional talking about Chester Bennington Tragedy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6ber...

In this vid the host goes thru alternate headlines about his death and warns
    against possible set up of alt media......There are a lot vids on u'tube now on
    this subject.

JOHN PODESTA WAS CHESTER BENNINGTON'S FATHER?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBwUzM5lO_I
    Published on 24 Jul 2017
    Support me on Patreon http://patreon.com/thetruthergirls
    Connect with me on Fb http://facebook.com/thetruthergirls
    Rumors are swirling that John Podesta was the father of the
    recently deceased Linkin Park singer, Chester Bennington.
    Where did these stories originate and are they true?
    Original posting of comparison photos:
    https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2009242
    Clinton Foundation funding:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-sh...
    Earlier comparison to other older man (an actor):
    http://innervision13.deviantart.com/a...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th July 2017 at 22:41.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2017), Helene West (27th July 2017), justntime2learn (27th July 2017), Nasu (27th July 2017), onawah (4th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

I just read a very good analysis on 4chan that Mueller may in fact be "our guy" and his team is not actually investigating Trump, but the Clinton machine. [...]

All indications are that August is going to be a very rough month on the anti-Trump crowd here in the states.
    Nothing to indicate what Mueller is really up to yet (will be "interesting," as Trump said of Comey), but the big offensive that's now begin launched is being spearheaded by the DC police working with FBI looking into the Awan brothers case, linked directly to DWS, along with the revelation from Senate investigators that the Obama administration improperly unmasked classified intelligence information hundreds of times to leak it to the public in order to inflict political damage.

Fox News is covering but none of the other MSM networks here yet. Of course it's all over the big Internet outlets.

The Trump administration periodically has outbursts of tremendous activity on multiple fronts that the media can't even keep up with, so they focus on one thing (usually Russia) and just totally lose out on the opportunity to express outrage on everything else, like all the regulations he's gutting.

If that hyperactivity carries over to the Department of Justice following recent developments then we'll likely see several different, major investigations being carried out simultaneously in the near future, as they already are in the Senate. The difference is that the Senate only has oversight powers over the executive branch while the executive branch has full prosecutory power under the law, taking their case to the courts to seek justice.

22. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I wasn't paying all that much attention to this thread. I have a Linkin Park song on my Ipod but that is about the extent of my knowing the group.
    But I was just looking at Rhah's photos of Bennington and Podesta. Holy mackeral! If this young man is not related to Podesta in some way I'd be shocked, they definitely look like father and son. It's uncanny.
    I'll have to start from the beginning. This is getting interesting...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

justntime2learn (29th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3