+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst 1 7 17 25 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Robert David Steele

I would have never thunk it. I know, I know, some of you are still disillusioned by the man, but hey, he's trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHY...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by barneythez; 21st July 2017 at 01:21.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

anandacate (21st July 2017), Andynko (21st July 2017), AutumnW (21st July 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd July 2017), ditting (21st July 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), drneglector (21st July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (21st July 2017), naochan (31st July 2017), Nasu (21st July 2017), Noelle (22nd July 2017), PathWalker (7th August 2017), sigma6 (21st July 2017), Spellbound (21st July 2017), sunflower (21st July 2017), Timreh (4th August 2017), toppy (21st July 2017)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I'm sure she's interviewed lots of CIA contractors so I don't see the big deal?

Captain Obvious tells me you and former Avalon member, Seeking Senior over at TOT are using these forums as a launching pad, just as Corey did... A common 'marketing strategy' is very apparent. CIA is one of the most corrupt organizations in our country so these individuals speaking of integrity is laughable. How many threads do we need about this guy?

4. Link to Post #323
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by barneythez (here)
    .... but hey, he's trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHY...ature=youtu.be
    yes, but 'trying' to do what. that's the question...

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Jantje (21st July 2017), Spellbound (21st July 2017), turiya (21st July 2017), we-R-one (21st July 2017)

6. Link to Post #324
    Thanks

Hello Captain Obvious,
    Sorry I don't know who Seeking Senior is. No, I have no marketing strategy. And I couldn't tell you how many threads you need about this guy. That's a personal issue.
    You may not see a 'big deal', and you may not see the bigger picture either, but stick around, this is the website to help you evolve

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry Helen, I cannot help you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Nasu (21st July 2017)

8. Link to Post #325
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

A bit disappointed that Kerry didn't mention Bill when initially asked in her first question about how PC started (for which Bill was a very big part). I'm not very familiar with Robert David Steele, but I must say that he dwarfs Kerry in terms of being a pushy interviewer (he takes the cake). Interesting interview....thx for posting.

Dave - Toronto

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

barneythez (21st July 2017), Helene West (21st July 2017), Jantje (21st July 2017), Nasu (21st July 2017), we-R-one (21st July 2017), wnlight (24th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #326
    United States Avalon Member ditting's Avatar
    Thanks

Being along time fan of Kerry Cassidy and more recently exposed to Robert David Steele I did enjoy this interview. There is a lot of value in Kerry being the interviewee. She has accumulated so much information throughout years of interviewing so many interesting people that her map of 'what is' is uniquely developed. Her personal opinion and perspective has much weight with me. I winced at how pushy RDS was with her however I think Kerry handled it quite well. Challenging Kerry to summarize her responses, stick to a topic, and keep it short I feel was a good exercise for her. The course and pace of the interview seemed to deviate much less than when she is the interviewer.

I am also curious about what RDS's agenda is. He has been very vocal in his trying to coach Trump lately, interviews with Alex Jones, Kerry Cassidy, and others. He made some mention in the beginning of the interview about replacing Trump. Maybe he is gearing up to run for President in 2020?

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ditting For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th July 2017), barneythez (21st July 2017), Helene West (21st July 2017), Nasu (21st July 2017), sigma6 (21st July 2017), we-R-one (21st July 2017), wnlight (24th July 2017), yelik (21st July 2017)

12. Link to Post #327
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ditting (here)
    Maybe he is gearing up to run for President in 2020?
    God help us!

This country is not giving up our sovereignty nor our guns so he's wasting his money and time.

EDIT TO ADD:

And I couldn't tell you how many threads you need about this guy. That's a personal issue.
    I didn't ask you how many threads I needed of this guy, I said 'we' as in this forum.

You may not see a 'big deal', and you may not see the bigger picture either, but stick around, this is the website to help you evolve
    Oh I see the 'big picture' alright! lmao....which is why I think this guy and his cohort Progressive McKinney are a sham.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 21st July 2017 at 03:09.

13. Link to Post #328
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Cointelpro type activities have sure come full circle. A few decades ago student activists worried about their little meetings and workshops, etc. getting disrupted in some way. Could be as simple as someone who seemed interested in joining asking a million questions or bringing up so many tangential points that they realized they weren't getting anything done. There were also activist groups suspected of being started by the government itself posing as concerned students, etc.

Today we have the CIA unabashedly and publicly trying to start a political movement! He admits he's not a 'whistleblower'. Interesting technique. Whereas before the spooks stayed in the background or disguised their identities they now put everything in our face, just use that tiny prefix 'ex' and he got some sort of carte blanche pass. Oooh, ahhhh, an 'ex' CIA, he's now one of us...

I haven't listened to this one yet where he controls the interview! lol. I hope Kerry gets a chance to ask him about his job 'reviewing' 98 categories of non-fiction books for Amazon. But then so few seem to find this odd. The control of knowledge is so important to the elites, not just today but since the beginning of civilization the ruling classes have wanted to keep the peasants dumb. Whether Common Core or controlling what is sold at Amazon, part of the same thing. But just put an 'ex' in front of CIA and everything is cool. He's a test balloon, a new twist on The Truman Show.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Basho (21st July 2017), Blacklight43 (21st July 2017), ditting (21st July 2017), Eram (22nd July 2017), Jantje (21st July 2017), justntime2learn (24th July 2017), Justplain (21st July 2017), Nasu (21st July 2017), sigma6 (21st July 2017), Spellbound (21st July 2017), we-R-one (21st July 2017)

15. Link to Post #329
    Thanks

Pssst, hey Barney....so when is RDS and Progressive McKinney gonna be on GAIA T.V? C'mon you can tell us....it's soon right?

16. Link to Post #330
    Thanks

I'll get right on it.....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Nasu (21st July 2017)

18. Link to Post #331
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Pssst, hey Barney....so when is RDS and Progressive McKinney gonna be on GAIA T.V? C'mon you can tell us....it's soon right?
    I think you hit the nail on this one... I saw RDS posing as the 'pushy' interviewer as a pretext for his upcoming interview with Bill Ryan. But I think you got it more correct, we-R-one. He's already been asked by Bill, and more than likely by David Wilcock for a GaiaTV special. RDS is seeing where the boundries are with his questions to Kerry, imo.

And yeah, Helene. This could very well be a version of cointelpro - once a CIA, always a CIA - overtly making its move into the alt-UFO spectrum. mmmm... have to see what will follow...

19. Link to Post #332
    Thanks

It's beyond baffling how these two(RDS & Progressive McKinney) can be taken seriously and promote 'integrity' when you look at their background. Why Bill is allowing another 'star' to be born on this forum after all that's gone on with the Corey fiasco is something I don't understand especially when you can clearly see the link between Corey's crew and RDS.

20. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

The way mainstream media covered RDS's interview on the Alex Jones show, drawing a response from nasa of all things, is a telling sign that something about RDS is being staged. Then with RDS refusing to be interviewed by Bill and saying he's just doing one more interview with salas on the subject of slave colonies on mars indicates an agenda. Why not talk to Bill about these claims. What's next from RDS, interactions with blue avions and sphere beings?

I like how Bill dealt with 'the ruiner' (another likely psy-op plant), he publicly came out and disclaimed any credibility about this guy. If Bill hadnt publicly come out saying that perhaps the ruiner would have a show on gaia tv right now too. Perhaps Bill needs to try to vet RDS in the same way now, may not be an easy task, but maybe Richard Dolan would help, and save us all another false prophet from arising.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

sigma6 (21st July 2017)

22. Link to Post #334
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

^^^ Or we could just ignore him.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

barneythez (21st July 2017), Basho (21st July 2017), BMJ (23rd July 2017), Jantje (21st July 2017), littleOne (21st July 2017), meeradas (22nd July 2017), RedSun88 (22nd July 2017), sunwings (21st July 2017)

24. Link to Post #335
    Thanks

The information is very interesting and an executive summary is a good idea but anyone who knows anything about psychology and body language can see that this is an exercise in Steele's ego. Yuk, really hard to watch.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GloriaP For This Post:

happyuk (24th July 2017), onawah (21st July 2017), sigma6 (21st July 2017)

26. Link to Post #336
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

The point is we -are - one that it is RDS interviewing Kerry, not the other way around. He does a good job too! He is very bossy and blunt, even abrasive. just like I would expect a man in black to ask questions. But he gets the info in a way that can be listed rather than waffled about the SSP and I liked that.

I've seen him on Alex a few times, but other than that I don't know if he has a track record of getting anything right and whether to take him seriously or not? BTW it is He who says there is 10,000 people on Mars not her! That I found interesting. I hope I am not ever one of them. Mars looks like a dump to me.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

barneythez (21st July 2017), lunaflare (22nd July 2017), sigma6 (21st July 2017)

28. Link to Post #337
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Kerry is an experienced researcher who largely appears genuine. I for one enjoyed the interview and was more interested in what Kerry had to say and the probability of her being close to the truth or not, i.e. do we have multiple confirmations for her claims, or might she be the victim of mind control?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

barneythez (21st July 2017), Omni (23rd July 2017)

30. Link to Post #338
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Kerry is an experienced researcher who largely appears genuine. I for one enjoyed the interview and was more interested in what Kerry had to say and the probability of her being close to the truth or not, i.e. do we have multiple confirmations for her claims, or might she be the victim of mind control?
    I think we know that Kerry tends to go with her gut feel in her research and interviews, rather than thru dilligent background checks that are well documented. This has resulted in her backing questionable tales from characters like ashayan dean and capt mark richards. (Editted thx)

I wouldnt say that Kerry is a subject of mind control, although the evidence is very strong that she is a targeted individual. I just think it shows that she can be fooled by 'campfire tales' that on occassion make her appear gullible. She has brought forward some very interesting testimony, its just that project camelot has become a bit of a circus since Bill left it.
    Last edited by Justplain; 21st July 2017 at 16:14.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

7alon (17th August 2017), Jantje (21st July 2017), Rawhide68 (23rd July 2017), sigma6 (21st July 2017)

32. Link to Post #339
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    I think we know that Kerry tends to go with her gut feel in her research and interviews, rather than thru dilligent background checks that are well documented. This has resulted in her backing questionable tales from characters like ashayan dean and capt mark phillips.

I wouldnt say that Kerry is a subject of mind control, although the evidence is very strong that she is a targeted individual. I just think it shows that she can be fooled by 'campfire tales' that on occassion make her appear gullible. She has brought forward some very interesting testimony, its just that project camelot has become a bit of a circus since Bill left it.
    I think you mean Mark Richards in stead of Mark Phillips. Other than that I fully agree with you. Cheers !

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Justplain (21st July 2017), sigma6 (21st July 2017)

34. Link to Post #340
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

If you are a sensible researcher then calling down the people you interview only shoots yourself in the foot. Kerry knows a lot more than I do.

I’m more interested in the content and general moral compass of the person – to me it was a good interview where most of what Kerry said got the gist of things correct - I hope it will help awaken many non-believers.

As for Robert Steel I thought the interview achieved its objectives as a sort of Executive summary which cut through the endless waffle we often here. Robert Steel made it clear this would be the last time he would bring up these subjects as he focuses on electoral reform.

In my opinion I saw little to criticize. As to whether I believe every word is down to your own research and how you view the world full of intentional misinformation.
    Last edited by yelik; 21st July 2017 at 13:33.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

barneythez (21st July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst 1 7 17 25 LastLast