Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst 1 11 21 25 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #401
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    My biggest disappointment is that I learned nothing about his big PROJECT, the Election Reform act, that he wants passed.
    Hi Helene, maybe this will help.
    This is the original manifesto published free online and at Amazon Kindle

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th July 2017), barneythez (24th July 2017), Helene West (24th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #402
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    My biggest disappointment is that I learned nothing about his big PROJECT, the Election Reform act, that he wants passed.
    Hi Helene, maybe this will help.
    This is the original manifesto published free online and at Amazon Kindle
    Thanks Anandacate.
    I had gone to his site and saw that. Lots of info there and hyperlinks including the Pledge. But what I want to see is the actual draft of the doc that he wants passed. Today so many Acts being made into law have embedded additional reforms and laws baked in it that the constituents don't find out until it's already passed. I read that the last draft of the health care act the repubs were pushing had anti-gun legislation in it that people didn't know about. And that is supposedly a repub product?! We-r-one mentioned she read on one of his sites something similar, anti-2nd amendment sentiments. So I want to see as close as possible what will be sitting in front of the congressmen for them to sign.

Btw - on his unrig site he has "Death to the Deep State". Hard to believe the 'Company' is letting an agent or so-called 'ex' agent be talking like that.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

anandacate (24th July 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (24th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #403
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    The style of questioning that RDS used to 'grill' KC was to a way to purely extract information from her. He said he would give her 'x' number of minutes to allow her to respond. He never allowed her the full time. He also interrupted her during her answer... Rapid-fire questioning to get answers under a time limit is a way to only get the information that is deeply embedded within the individual's psyche - information that lay at the foundation of their intellect. No time to think otherwise.

It seemed to me he had chosen KC, as she has interviewed many, many so-called whistleblowers, so he could get a 'crash' course on something he was less familiar with. He was out to get the lay of the landscape that he wants to find more about. This is my 2 cents opinion, on the way he conducted this interview.
    that's exactly what I said above. someone needs to grill him just the same way he grilled her. He's after the Alt crowd for sure and wanted to see if her info would help his techniques and organizing strategies.
    if you wanted to learn about him or his baby, Election Reform Act, the interview was useless. If you wanted to find out about KC, that's the interview to learn about her.

I'd like someone to ask him if he's for the 2nd amendment - Yes or No. Do you intend to make changes to any part of the Constitution or Bill of Rights? YES OR NO. just like he did... the Alt crowd is letting him off the hook.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (27th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #404
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, this tread certainly is a hot topic. Lots of pros and cons. I was hammered on as soon as I posted this. I hammered back, and thought......well, it's all fun and games. Step on someones ego, and they step on yours.

Speaking of ego, I really don't care if RDS' is feeding his. He's in a very different environment. He was a marine for crying out loud, I think they teach you to have one early on.

Yes, so he might have slipped up on the Alex Jones show, I've said things I regret. .....Maybe he has good intel.

To think that because he's ex-CIA he cannot be trusted, is very stringent. I thought there were white hats throughout the gov't. Why not the CIA?

In my heart, I think that he's sincere. I think I'm allowed to think that. If you think I'm being naivete', please don't beat me up over it. He's raising a red flag that our gov't is corrupted beyond what most americans think, and there are a lot of americans that believe the fake news on TV. It's kinda hard not to, if you cannot see their agenda. Heck, in this forum, it's hard to figure out who's penetrated this site so they can blow smoke.

I think that evolution comes slow to mankind, and small step seem to work best. It's not always the best person for the job who gets to help us evolve, but the person who has the guts to stand up and rattle the cages.

We are all not perfect, but we are perfect the way we are.

What's your calling?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th July 2017), Helene West (25th July 2017), lunaflare (24th July 2017), Mike (25th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #405
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    It seemed to me he had chosen KC, as she has interviewed many, many so-called whistleblowers, so he could get a 'crash' course on something he was less familiar with. He was out to get the lay of the landscape that he wants to find more about. This is my 2 cents opinion, on the way he conducted this interview.
    That's the way it seemed to me as well. Although in the beginning, I felt he had an agenda and was trying to get her to say something specific that would serve him. But as
    I was watched him, at some point he changed and he seemed to be really listening - as if he was trying to learn, or understand something. Why is the question. For positive or negative.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

barneythez (24th July 2017), Helene West (25th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #406
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

"I think that evolution comes slow to mankind, and small step seem to work best. It's not always the best person for the job who gets to help us evolve, but the person who has the guts to stand up and rattle the cages."

SO true. I like this statement.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

barneythez (24th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #407
    Thanks

BabySteps would have been more fitting, but I didn't think of it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #408
    Thanks

Quote Posted by barneythez (here)

In my heart, I think that he's sincere. I think I'm allowed to think that. If you think I'm being naivete', please don't beat me up over it.
    Barney
    No one is beating you up! I believe that you are sincere in your belief of him. But don't take it personally if others don't feel what you are feeling or seeing. He's a public figure, he's putting himself out there so you have to know not everyone is just going to fall in line and he will get some criticism at least.

When someone says publicly that the president of the united states better empower him or he will replace him, (whether he meant he himself or someone of his choosing) this is a person that needs to be looked at. Unfortunately I don't feel the folks that have the opportunity to go beyond the CV he is giving them (talk show hosts) are taking advantage of the opportunity and questioning him all that deep or calling him out on some of the things he says. However, I appreciate you giving us the video. I don't go to Kerry's site much anymore and the interview was on different levels, interesting. Thanks

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

barneythez (25th July 2017), we-R-one (26th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #409
    Thanks

Thank you so much for that Helen. I needed to post it vs. just hitting the 'thanks' tab.
    I'm not taking it personally, but like I said before, it's not always the best person for the job......
    What I am thinking is that the deep state must lose control before any real change can happen. That seems to be RDS main objective, along with electoral reform.
    I can't help but think that if we could make such a change happen, the effects would be universally felt.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

WTHTLight (26th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

Thank you so much for that Helen. I needed to post it vs. just hitting the 'thanks' tab.
    I'm not taking it personally, but like I said before, it's not always the best person for the job......
    What I am thinking is that the deep state must lose control before any real change can happen. That seems to be RDS main objective, along with electoral reform.
    I can't help but think that if we could make such a change happen, the effects would be universally felt.
    Barney, Would you happen to know the specifics of this electoral reform? Does it have to do with the Electoral College? Five presidents won by the electoral college. Is he looking to change that procedure? What is it that he wants to reform, I mean aside from replacing trump? Forgive me for beating this drum but I have gone to his site and listened to a few interviews and maybe I'm blind and dumb but I'm not getting that part and that's the part that is supposed to be the substance.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

barneythez (26th July 2017), we-R-one (26th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #411
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

"There is no such thing as ex CIA".
    question: whos protecting Trump against the CIA?
    Ok so they are on different side of the coin but belong to the same owners. Don"t forget hooks needs baits. Trump sent US armada to N Korea. I guess we know who's order was that.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

barneythez (26th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #412
    Thanks

Helen, I''m under the impression that he wants to include more of the parties that are excluded from the process. I don't think he's after the electoral college ( and maybe he should be ).
    All is forgiven Helen, and you may have a good point. I certainly don't have the answers you seek. I haven't got the time to delve further into his agenda. I barely have time for Avalon.
    You are certainly NOT blind or dumb. More than likely, more insightful than I am.

Bubu, you could be right also. This is where I need to spend more time meditating on these subjects, and see what comes of it. I'll reply more when I get off work. Life is very busy at the moment. Sorry.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Helene West (26th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #413
    Thanks

Lets not also forget the ruthlessness that these people showed. They wont hesitate to murder Trump or any of his family. So for Trump to be truly against them he should be in Russia with his family.
    You see confusion = inaction. the sheeple wont be able to march towards a common goal. same game.
    The only common goal that all people can agree upon is to " be the change you wanted to see" be more caring cooperating more independent of money. These is the only thing that has the potential to wake up the brainwashed front line support of the elite which is the military. They are our family. With out the front line support its easy to collapse them.
    As long as we debate what is what in the political arena there will always be confusion and inaction on our part while they constantly tighten the shackles. Im putting my energy where it matters most.
    Last edited by Bubu; 26th July 2017 at 13:42.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

barneythez (26th July 2017), Helene West (26th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #414
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    As long as we debate what is what in the political arena there will always be confusion and inaction on our part while they constantly tighten the shackles. Im putting my energy where it matters most.
    I agree Bubu. Change will come from neighbourhoods, not politicians. Whether you like Trump, hate him, or whatever... spending hours debating him is a waste of a summer, and a waste of a life. There are so many awesome threads on Avalon. We are now openly debating powerful life extension methods that cost less than 20USD per month. The Matrix is trying to hypnotise us back into submission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ir9HC9vYg

No change will ever come from the political muppet show. If people are sitting around waiting for scraps of intel from white hats, they are obedient, conditioned beggars.

Like him not, Shane said it best: Get off your damn knees.
    Last edited by Daozen; 26th July 2017 at 14:46.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

barneythez (26th July 2017), Bubu (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Pam (26th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #415
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

and before him, David Icke ...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

barneythez (26th July 2017), Bubu (26th July 2017), Daozen (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), gord (30th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #416
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

and before him, David Icke ...
    Ha. This is true Callista. I remember now.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

barneythez (26th July 2017), Bubu (26th July 2017), Callista (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #417
    Thanks

The thing is when you focus on things that can easily be stage or info that can easily be manipulated, you are lost.
    So while everyone is convince that he/she is correct and acts on that individually the net effect collectively is zero (inaction). precisely because of difference of opinions that results in different and conflicting actions. If we are to defeat the beast we must find something that everyone can agree upon and act on that. Something that is common and natural to all of us.

It does not matter how correct or wrong you are in the political arena, your net effect collectively is zero because you will be meet with opposition. Remember that we are battling a common beast and a common act has the best chance.
    "Get out of you damn knees" get out of the political arena, bring the battle to the home court where we have the best chance
    Last edited by Bubu; 26th July 2017 at 15:45.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Daozen (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), sunflower (26th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #418
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Music, farming. apps, crowdfunding, friends, houses, shelters, art, water filters, 3D printers, cities, herbs. All these things are real.

The rest is hot air. They're trying to distract us from improving physical conditions for each other by over-promising easy freedom.

It does't rain silver, and it doesn't rain gold.
    Last edited by Daozen; 26th July 2017 at 16:35.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bubu (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Pam (26th July 2017), sunflower (26th July 2017)

37. Link to Post #419
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I don't think he's after the electoral college ( and maybe he should be ).
    The Electoral College is brilliant and should be left alone, imo. It prevents highly populated states from taking over election results to suit their own state's needs while giving a voice to areas with smaller populations.

I certainly don't have the answers you seek. I haven't got the time to delve further into his agenda.
    Then why promote him? I'm not trying to make you feel bad...but referring to my overused statement, 'under the current climate' it's imperative to vet these people. No easy task, by any means as it's very time consuming. What concerns me is it's been difficult vetting UNRIG and the message seems somewhat muddled. Helen has some good questions and to me, if UNRIG is what he's all about, why is he talking to Kerry Cassidy about anything but? My instincts say there is something very untrustworthy going on here and it's why I'm so vocal about casting a warning.

People don't vet, and to some extent I understand why, it isn't an easy process and I even question myself wondering if I'm 'getting it' right.

38. Link to Post #420
    Thanks

So politicians can't meditate?
    Activists know nothing about 'energy' or connecting with their higher self, or God or a higher power?
    The micro is mutually exclusive from the macro? and the subjective is mutually exclusive from the objective? I don't think so.

Go local you say. The deep state ignores the local? you don't think their 'agents of change' are on your town councils, community councils and school boards? Small local towns don't send their goons to homeowners threatening fines and penalties for the way they landscaped or their home improvements? We're going to make believe we don't know what's being done to small farmers, 4th generation farmers forced into bankruptcy?

I have a thread on a Local school enforcing transgender toolkits for kindergarteners. So much for your local...

When those apathetic or annoyed by the macro arena say it's all hot air they create a vacuum in that arena and the aggressive and controlling say, "Thank you very much" and rush to fill it.

I believe if there were more people interested in the larger political arena back in 1913 the Creatures from Jekyll Island would not have conquered us by taking over/owning our entire economy. Even if we only had small amounts of money it would still hold purchasing power for us to obtain education and a decent house without becoming a debt slave. The power it gave them resulted in them being able to reach into every area of life creating the chaos that is now western society. And they're not finished. I just don't believe me volunteering to work in my community's garden is going to stop them or push them back. It's a great thing to do though, granted.

This thread was about a specific person who may have his sites on either running for president, replacing the current president or launching the next candidate. Examining him and what he is selling involves concrete work and it's within the macro or political. I don't think those who feel strongly about this are stupid or wasting their time. Folks are throwing around the nifty saying, "Get off your damn knees" - whatever that's supposed to mean. It doesn't take courage to meditate but it does to be an activist. Slaves can walk upright.

If i can bear listening to it I'll be tuning in to yet another interview of RDS by Jeff Rense. I'm now real curious to see if RDS ever spells out his election Reform Act.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

barneythez (26th July 2017), Satori (26th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst 1 11 21 25 LastLast