+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: WHAT??? Robert David Steele interviews Kerry Cassidy? Holy Cow!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,629 times in 2,893 posts

Default Re: WHAT??? Robert David Steele interviews Kerry Cassidy? Holy Cow!

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The way mainstream media covered RDS's interview on the Alex Jones show, drawing a response from nasa of all things, is a telling sign that something about RDS is being staged. Then with RDS refusing to be interviewed by Bill and saying he's just doing one more interview with salas on the subject of slave colonies on mars indicates an agenda. Why not talk to Bill about these claims. What's next from RDS, interactions with blue avions and sphere beings?

I like how Bill dealt with 'the ruiner' (another likely psy-op plant), he publicly came out and disclaimed any credibility about this guy. If Bill hadnt publicly come out saying that perhaps the ruiner would have a show on gaia tv right now too. Perhaps Bill needs to try to vet RDS in the same way now, may not be an easy task, but maybe Richard Dolan would help, and save us all another false prophet from arising.
    MSM focused their attack on Jones specifically re: RDS's mars colony slave reference... which could mean many things, ridicule turns the majority of sheeple away, or it could be pre-emptive programming... ? I would agree with Bill's criticism of 'the Ruiner'... his first interview felt sketchy, cagey... his second didn't convince either... I think Kerry, in trying to be impartial, tends to nurture 'wannabes' too much... but I also think there may be something of value going on there... sometimes I wonder if Bill and Kerry have something bigger going on... '; ) ... a political good guy / bad guy like the main character and his sister in "Ender's Game"... ': o Lol... if they are, I think it might be a good strategy, necessary... given how things are getting so complex and diabolical these days... one has to admit, if you have followed Bill and Kerry, and their 'evolution' including the 'branching of Camelot Project... perhaps there is good reason for her not mentioning Bill... ?? In my mind it still provides for some binocular perspective in how their interactions vary... I find this both useful and insightful... then again... I may be a diehard romantic... truth is always stranger than fiction... my 2cents
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2017), barneythez (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2017), Justplain (21st July 2017), RedSun88 (22nd July 2017), thunder24 (22nd July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 times in 336 posts

I'm struggling to think of one credible whistleblower brought to light by the various Projects' (Camelot/Avalon) over the years.

Sure, we've had some great fire-side stories, and people who, at the time, seemed so, so credible, but as with time and diligence, were found to be lacking. I'm in no way pointing any fingers or accusing here, just stating how it is in the cold light of day.

Is there anyone, after all that is said and done, that has proved and backed-up with evidence, the fantastic 'testimony' that was told?

Did their song find a tail?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2017), PurpleLama (23rd July 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,032 times in 1,961 posts

My husband and I had lunch with one of Steven Greer's favorite 'insiders,' many years ago. I haven't divulged his remarks about et phenomenon and other subjects, for a number of reasons--the main one being, the appearance of sincerity doesn't guarantee sincerity. Also, the conversation, though not, "off the record " was not an interview or a briefing and the information was stated as a personal opinion.

Went off on a tangent there, so want to salvage the main point as it relates to RDS. If someone of any caliber had anything truly important to tell you and they did blow the whistle they would be so dead.

They can frame what they say as an 'opinion,' and maybe then they would be safe, but that is kind of doubtful too. It is more likely their information or opinion on the matter is irrelevant or innocuous (or intentional crap) and THAT insures their safety.

I think that during Greer's time in the limelight real disclosure was being considered and that is how he was able to round up such high calibre individuals to testify.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 22nd July 2017 at 02:10.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    I'm struggling to think of one credible whistleblower brought to light by the various Projects' (Camelot/Avalon) over the years.

Sure, we've had some great fire-side stories, and people who, at the time, seemed so, so credible, but as with time and diligence, were found to be lacking. I'm in no way pointing any fingers or accusing here, just stating how it is in the cold light of day.

Is there anyone, after all that is said and done, that has proved and backed-up with evidence, the fantastic 'testimony' that was told?

Agreed there are many 'flakies' out there... especially today... but they have unearthed some incredible diamonds too... the contacts, relationships and networks... the whole movement... that's all part of the game... CP had a magic touch for bringing forward people, before "conspiracy" was even a household word... before it was programmed into being a politically incorrect term... Lol... No one at the time realized how visionary Bill & Kerry's endeavours would turn out... that was their magic... I guess you weren't around back then... I'd suggest digging a little deeper... do some homework, go back to the interviews in chronological order, all of them... see the big picture... don't be afraid to get your hands a little 'dirty'... as always there is no substitute for your own discernment - cheers ; )
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2017), barneythez (21st July 2017), ditting (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2017), The Moss Trooper (21st July 2017), thunder24 (21st July 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I was Bill Ryan, I would redirect focus and go after the whistle blowers -- because, as we have learned, sadly...they are not legitimate.

I think the success of the initial Disclosure movement gave many people, perhaps Bill too, hope that there were many more credible witnesses out there.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2017), The Moss Trooper (21st July 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,621 times in 1,359 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Pssst, hey Barney....so when is RDS and Progressive McKinney gonna be on GAIA T.V? C'mon you can tell us....it's soon right?
    I believe RDS is a charlatan who is only interested in RDS.

Don't confuse him with McKinney. I wonder if she even knows that he is tagging onto her coattails. . . At one point he kept saying he was somehow connected to Rand Paul. When folks checked the Rand Paul people didn't even know who RDS was. He throws out names that he thinks will bring him and audience and $$.

He fooled George Webb and Jason Goodman for a while. They raised $8,000 for him and then found out his true colors. They felt bad that they had encouraged their supporters to fund him. some of these supporters tried to get their $$ back and RDS threatened them in a very aggressive way.

McKinney on the other hand IMO has done some very brave things for our country when she was in Congress. Catherine Austin Fitts recently did a wonderful interview with her (audio). It's on the Solari website. Definitely worth a listen. I am a member of the Solari website, but don't know how to post it on here.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2017), Eram (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2017), justntime2learn (24th July 2017), Justplain (22nd July 2017), Omni (23rd July 2017), PurpleLama (23rd July 2017), sandy (22nd July 2017), sigma6 (21st July 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 times in 336 posts

Sigma6

Quote Agreed there are many 'flakies' out there... especially today... but they have unearthed some incredible diamonds too... the contacts, relationships and networks... the whole movement... that's all part of the game... CP had a magic touch for bringing forward people, before "conspiracy" was even a household word... before it was programmed into being a politically incorrect term... Lol... No one at the time realized how visionary Bill & Kerry's endeavours would turn out... that was their magic... I guess you weren't around back then... I'd suggest digging a little deeper... do some homework, go back to the interviews in chronological order, all of them... see the big picture... don't be afraid to get your hands a little 'dirty'... as always there is no substitute for your own discernment - cheers ; )
    Am afraid you are mistaken, I was very much around then.

My question still stands.

AutumnW
    Quote I would redirect focus and go after the whistle blowers -- because, as we have learned, sadly...they are not legitimate.
    I'm starting to get the feeling that maybe some people who promote aren't necessarily too concerned whether the info is 'true' or not. That maybe as long as the new whistleblower-de-jour rises through their channel is good enough. This latest kerfuffle seems to evidence this. Maybe this is how things have always been? Perhaps not always, but certainly a good amount of time.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 21st July 2017 at 17:27.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

AutumnW (21st July 2017), PurpleLama (23rd July 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

sigma6,

Agreed! I will never forget the interview with Jim Sparks, the abductee. Now...please don't tell me he was fake too!! Puhleeeeze??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

sigma6 (21st July 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Pssst, hey Barney....so when is RDS and Progressive McKinney gonna be on GAIA T.V? C'mon you can tell us....it's soon right?
    I believe RDS is a charlatan who is only interested in RDS.

Don't confuse him with McKinney. I wonder if she even knows that he is tagging onto her coattails. . . At one point he kept saying he was somehow connected to Rand Paul. When folks checked the Rand Paul people didn't even know who RDS was. He throws out names that he thinks will bring him and audience and $$.

He fooled George Webb and Jason Goodman for a while. They raised $8,000 for him and then found out his true colors. They felt bad that they had encouraged their supporters to fund him. some of these supporters tried to get their $$ back and RDS threatened them in a very aggressive way.

McKinney on the other hand IMO has done some very brave things for our country when she was in Congress. Catherine Austin Fitts recently did a wonderful interview with her (audio). It's on the Solari website. Definitely worth a listen. I am a member of the Solari website, but don't know how to post it on here.
    Well Cynthia ‘Progressive’ Mckinney isn’t the angel she wants everybody to think she is….Do dig into her past rather than surface viewing. IN fact RDS and McKinney are two peas in a pod with their seemingly 'bullying' ways. I would ask this based on what I uncovered:

Does someone who uses The New Black Panther Party for security represent a person with values you’d wanted implemented in your country? Do research this group if you don't know what they're all about.

Do you think it’s o.k. she accepts funding from Islam Terrorist groups?

Adding further to my concerns is McKinney’s acceptance of Arab and Muslim donations. Anyone else see a problem with this? List here:
    http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2004...slamist-donors

“Such an outpouring of extremist support comes as no shock; as Erick Stakelbeck documents in today's New York Post, "McKinney has long associated with militant Islamic groups whose members have openly supported terrorism," plus "she has taken to the floor of the House to defend them."

How can anyone comfortably ‘follow’ this woman? It was said on her Wikipedia page that even her constituents lost faith in her leadership abilities due to her unwavering support of international affairs over local interest.

Yes, I do understand some type of reform to our system is needed, but the last people I want messing with any kind of changes are the likes of the ‘Progressives’ who are responsible for the demise of this country by allowing ‘Deep State’ intrusions to slowly whittle away our sovereign rights.
    Source: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155322

See also these posts for more understanding:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1154666

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1154730

Her behavior says to me that she supports a ‘globalist’ agenda as why would she put so much focus on outside support which is exactly why her constituents dumped her. Add on her ‘Progressive’ identity and what that platform stands for –Agenda 21, and you have someone who is the last person you’d want in a position of power. I suspect this whole ‘open source’ agenda is merely a front to draw people in because it sounds all good….And this is how they usurp good ideas to promote a more nefarious agenda. Why Catherine Austin Fitts wants to promote her is beyond me…..
    Last edited by we-R-one; 21st July 2017 at 17:45.

18. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Crimson Horse Blanket, I see a lot of the fake whistleblower stuff and those who promote it as part of a larger economic problem. And, unlike Bill Ryan, many of them care not one whit whether it is true or not, if they achieve celebrity, clicks and monetary reward -- as you say.

That, of course, has always been the case, but the potential, through YouTube and other social media to fleece people, or mislead them has made it more of a social concern.

We are living, in some ways, like those in Dickensian times. We wander down digital alleyways with the likes of Bill Sykes, Fagin and the Arful Dodger. There are those, like Oliver Twist, who are poor and displaced who will join the pack of conmen and pick pockets just to survive.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2017), The Moss Trooper (21st July 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,776 times in 4,212 posts

Well, as the lights pop on inside my head again, I see "progressive" has adopted a yet more pragmatic approach.

Or, perhaps, its that 'progressive' has just dropped a huge mask it's been living behind since the Bolsheviki self righteousness of murdering the rich and scooping up the poor into systems of management masquerading as social safety nets.

Hey, "progressive" has just remembered that it was born out of firing squads, only this time, it's not the rich they are lining up against the walls
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), thunder24 (22nd July 2017), we-R-one (21st July 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,621 times in 1,359 posts

Elaborating on what I said previously in post #26:

** I believe much of what is said in the original video ( and thank you barneythez for posting) is accurate.

** No one is perfect. . . . many do the wrong thing at times for what they believe is the right reason. Some personalities offend us - but that doesn't mean they don't have "some" good information. I have watched Kerry for many years, don't like her style particularly (Bill softened her style, alone it's more offensive to me), however she does have many good interviews and thru the years has introduced new ideas to the masses. Are they always accurate? probably not. . Is SHE sometimes fooled? Probably.

** As for RDS, I have listened to his many interviews. I believe he is conflicted. Not so much in his beliefs, but in his motives. Money often gets in the way for most of us. Ego often gets in the way for many of us.

IMO it is our job to try and look past personalities and motives and listen to information. We should try not to judge too quickly. Just listen, gather, remember and eventually the pieces which come from many different directions begin to fall into place.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd July 2017), barneythez (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), JohanB (22nd July 2017), sigma6 (21st July 2017), Spellbound (22nd July 2017), yelik (21st July 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    sigma6,

Agreed! I will never forget the interview with Jim Sparks, the abductee. Now...please don't tell me he was fake too!! Puhleeeeze??
    Cool... that is what I am talking about... everyone has their fave... interviews that resonated with their own personal experience... and there were so many real gems, those early interviews, CP was original, gritty, down to earth... brilliant, nothing has come close to it, nothing ever will until two unique original gutsy upstarts rise up, hungry for the truth, willing to make the same sacrifices like Bill & Kerry did... the fact they have always allowed 'questionable' interviews along with public feedback and critiques is why so many people respect them... the gems will always shine through, there were so many you can't count them on all your fingers and toes...
    Last edited by sigma6; 21st July 2017 at 18:53.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2017), barneythez (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), pabranno (21st July 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,429 times in 3,877 posts

I think presenting whistleblowers to the world is a little more art than science. There is going to be a degree of disinformation in *every* story. "Credible" is a term that might mean different things to different people. If people like Kerry or Bill waited for that one guy or gal that was unequivocally truthful about every last detail, then we wouldn't have a single whistleblower testimony on record. Some might think that would be favorable to the rather diluted "whistleblower" static we have out there now, and a valid argument could certainly be made there. But without any information, we couldn't even begin to try to put the puzzle pieces together. I'd rather be perplexed while having the puzzle pieces in front of me - even if they're mixed with fake pieces - then have nothing in front of me at all. The "lesser of the evils"..such is the nature of this business..

..If you're interviewing whistleblowers (and I use that word a little loosely), I think you're doing a damn good job if you're batting .300. It is tremendously difficult to hit a baseball moving at 100 mph, and picking and choosing which WB's to present to the world isn't much easier. So, before rushing to judgement, the degree of difficulty must be considered as a point of relativity. A professional baseball player is considered an all star if he gets on base a mere 30% of the time, and justifiably so. But a professional alt media journalist/researcher gets f#cking skewered if they're only accurate 30% of the time...and it's an interesting discrepancy to consider. Maybe we should be applauding them...

"Promoting" is another catch all word that pops up frequently. So n so "promoted" person x, and person x was "wrong". Well, no one ever really explains what they mean by "wrong". Like i said earlier, disinfo is going to be laced in every WB story, so there will always be a degree of "wrong" there...but the value of the story is still purely subjective, all dependent upon the value of the perceived truth vis a vis the distraction of the perceived disinfo. So I'm always perplexed when I see things like: "well Bill really dropped the ball on that Serpo thing. He "promoted" it and it was clearly "wrong"". But what they never really say is what was "wrong" about it..the criticism is always sorely lacking in details (it's the use of definitive terms to describe things that are so inherently nebulous that I just don't get) And "promotion" implies a sidewalk sale with balloons and 50% off signs and sh!t like that....I've always thought that word was a distortion. No, it's not a promotion....the info is being *presented* to you; It's an *offering*....and the implied msg is this: "hey, this is quite interesting and it was worth my time....I think it might be worth yours too. check it out...BUT USE YOUR OWN INTUITION AND DISCERNMENT, DO NOT ABANDON IT IN FAVOR OF MINE OR ANYONE ELSE'S OPINIONS.

Folks get upset and frustrated when some of these less than stellar WB's wind up on the forum, and I get that. They want more stringent vetting to take place before they get here. But here's the thing: I think the forum does the vetting for us! There is no better vetter out there. It exposes frauds in ways that a correspondence between 2 people cannot. I don't buy that avalon is solely responsible for Corey's popularity; I think he would have found a place to launch regardless. And ultimately, I'm glad he posted here because much of the info he provided thru posting is crucial in our process towards exposing him.

This thread is about RDS. i've wandered a little but I'll circle back now. That interview with Kerry was clear ego stroking on RDS part, telling Kerry everything she's ever wanted to hear...to what end, I'm not sure. Should Bill interview him? I'd like to see it! Would the interview perpetuate more bullsh!t than truth? Would the bits of truth be worth the excessive bullsh!t? Well like i said, this game is a little more art than science, and the art lies in these subtle spaces. This game is a delicate dance between truth and lies, and our art as discerners is keeping our balance...to observe and digest without getting rigid..to remain flexible...and ultimately to not get too jaded
    Last edited by Mike; 21st July 2017 at 19:44.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd July 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2017), barneythez (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), LoneWolf76 (30th July 2017), Satori (22nd July 2017), The Moss Trooper (22nd July 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mike, I have to respectfully disagree here. Whistleblowers should be completely honest. They can be honestly 'mistaken' but they should never knowingly lie. Credibility is their stock in trade.

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,429 times in 3,877 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Mike, I have to respectfully disagree here. Whistleblowers should be completely honest. They can be honestly 'mistaken' but they should never knowingly lie. Credibility is their stock in trade.

Agree, of course.

But due to compartmentalization and mind control and trauma and other factors, the story may have (unbeknownst to the wb) parts that are untrue.

Did I suggest otherwise in my windy, overwritten post? Please tell me where....I'd rather not reread the whole damn thing LOL

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd July 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2017), barneythez (21st July 2017), Omni (23rd July 2017)

31. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sure Mike, I'll read it over when I have the energeeeeee!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Mike (21st July 2017)

33. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sigma6

Quote Agreed there are many 'flakies' out there... especially today... but they have unearthed some incredible diamonds too... the contacts, relationships and networks... the whole movement... that's all part of the game... CP had a magic touch for bringing forward people, before "conspiracy" was even a household word... before it was programmed into being a politically incorrect term... Lol... No one at the time realized how visionary Bill & Kerry's endeavours would turn out... that was their magic... I guess you weren't around back then... I'd suggest digging a little deeper... do some homework, go back to the interviews in chronological order, all of them... see the big picture... don't be afraid to get your hands a little 'dirty'... as always there is no substitute for your own discernment - cheers ; )
    Am afraid you are mistaken, I was very much around then.

My question still stands.

AutumnW
    Quote I would redirect focus and go after the whistle blowers -- because, as we have learned, sadly...they are not legitimate.
    I'm starting to get the feeling that maybe some people who promote aren't necessarily too concerned whether the info is 'true' or not. That maybe as long as the new whistleblower-de-jour rises through their channel is good enough. This latest kerfuffle seems to evidence this. Maybe this is how things have always been? Perhaps not always, but certainly a good amount of time.
    Some promoters of frauds clearly don't care and actively embrace the fraud and help perpetuate it. Very true. Others aren't 100% sure of their whistle blowers and there is an implicit understanding that that is the case. They make honest mistakes. I can't emphasize enough how good some liars are at lying.

And although there can be mind control Milab programs controlling some whistle blowers, it seems that it is usually just a commercial or Narcissistic fuelled deception.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2017), The Moss Trooper (22nd July 2017)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,681 times in 1,142 posts

There ARE legitimate whistleblowers. Here are some whistleblowers who have produced real earthshaking stuff:

1). Edward Snowden - nsa supersnooping
    2) Wikileaks (julian assange): pizza/paedo-gate, edgar mitchell's et emails
    3).Debunking gmo safety:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/053415_GM...orruption.html
    4) Doped up, dumbed down and dying in America:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIkNjUg3is
    5).Vaccinations Are Dangerous:
    http://info.cmsri.org/the-driven-res...-who-is-sicker
    6).Major General retired Albert Stubblebine questions the terrorist narrative on 9/11:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc1ql4TfCZw

I have many more, but i wont belabour the point. Making sweeping generalizations like 'there are no true whistlrblowers' belittles the enormous contributions these courageous people make to our global society. Really.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

barneythez (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2017), meeradas (22nd July 2017), Omni (23rd July 2017)

37. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just plain,

The point I was making is that there are whistle blowers and they risk their lives. If they don't take precautions, they end up dead. Assange and Snowden required protection from other governments and a very high profile to avoid assassination. Thanks for the links. I am going to watch the doped up and dumbed down one!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

barneythez (22nd July 2017), Justplain (23rd July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast