+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: WHAT??? Robert David Steele interviews Kerry Cassidy? Holy Cow!

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: WHAT??? Robert David Steele interviews Kerry Cassidy? Holy Cow!

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    '''', and if the whispers circling the entertainment industry are true, about to be a whole lot more.
    Oh yes, in ways one can't even imagine....

2. Link to Post #122
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,191 times in 929 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I did watch the interview, long ago thank you. Don't see it as a big deal at all. I think RDS is merely pumping Kerry for information. Why isn't he discussing his UNRIG? This forum is being used to promote his agenda just as Corey used it. RDS appears to be in the same campaign group, the connection being Justin Deschamps, who showed up on the UNRIG website on the Core Team page, which interestingly has now been scrubbed. And did anyone here catch that? Likely not......Corey has no credibility so why would RDS be touting some of his info?
    Why would you expect RDS to discuss UNRIG if he was the interviewer? That was not the purpose of the exchange. I think RDS' style was an effective one, especially with Kerry. Her answers were condensed and to the point, and he let her expand wherever possible. For me, the important thing is that there is now available a condensed "speed course" of Kerry's info - a good thing if someone wants to get a quick overview or send a link to a friend to get them up to speed. In this regard, RDS has performed a valuable service to all of us. What he believes matters not w.r.t. this interview. I prefer to leave him aside and focus on the result.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

anandacate (31st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2017), Jantje (31st July 2017), naochan (31st July 2017)

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,742 times in 9,730 posts

CIA faction wants Trump to disclose, according to Simon Parkes' source
    https://www.simonparkes.org/single-p...-Kerry-Cassidy
    Sunday, July 30, 2017
    The recent interview between Robert David Steel and Kerry Cassidy is very well worth watching. For the record I agree with 100% of the info Kerry replied with.

What's not widely known outside of intelligence circles is the following....
    One faction of the CIA are putting a mission/dossier together for President Trump in order to gain his agreement to not only disclose but to absolve from prosecution some key players ....

This is seen as vital to full disclosure.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (31st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2017)

6. Link to Post #124
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 times in 175 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    CIA faction wants Trump to disclose, according to Simon Parkes' source
    https://www.simonparkes.org/single-p...-Kerry-Cassidy
    Sunday, July 30, 2017
    The recent interview between Robert David Steel and Kerry Cassidy is very well worth watching. For the record I agree with 100% of the info Kerry replied with.

What's not widely known outside of intelligence circles is the following....
    One faction of the CIA are putting a mission/dossier together for President Trump in order to gain his agreement to not only disclose but to absolve from prosecution some key players ....

This is seen as vital to full disclosure.
    If I was Simon Parkes I would keep agreeing with Kerry and keep kissing her behind. It makes sense from his point of view.

After all Kerry is the only one who still supports his story. At the expense of her own credibility in my opinion.

What is more shocking is that Simon at his own website still offers "services" to people suffering from demonic possesion amongst other things.

This guy is still at it apparently

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Daozen (31st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2017)

8. Link to Post #125
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    I did watch the interview, long ago thank you. Don't see it as a big deal at all. I think RDS is merely pumping Kerry for information. Why isn't he discussing his UNRIG? This forum is being used to promote his agenda just as Corey used it. RDS appears to be in the same campaign group, the connection being Justin Deschamps, who showed up on the UNRIG website on the Core Team page, which interestingly has now been scrubbed. And did anyone here catch that? Likely not......Corey has no credibility so why would RDS be touting some of his info?
    Why would you expect RDS to discuss UNRIG if he was the interviewer? That was not the purpose of the exchange.
    DUH? oK, that's my humorous response.

I'm not looking at the interview in the same manner you are, the difference in the interpretation of the matter at hand comes from the fact I'm 'vetting' the person by his actions and asking why is he wasting time in an interview of this nature when he should be touting his UNRIG movement that he claims is so important. Likely, most everyone else merely sees this interview from an entertainment perspective which is why they won't share my viewpoint. It's why I asked the question I did....this guy is now over $200K behind in his goal. Remember, I shared I worked within a national movement not to long ago....it takes millions of dollars to cover the entire UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to create a tipping point, especially if you 'truly' are an underdog as the 'system' will do little to help you.

9. Link to Post #126
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,191 times in 929 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Why would you expect RDS to discuss UNRIG if he was the interviewer? That was not the purpose of the exchange.
    DUH? oK, that's my humorous response.

I'm not looking at the interview in the same manner you are, the difference in the interpretation of the matter at hand comes from the fact I'm 'vetting' the person by his actions and asking why is he wasting time in an interview of this nature when he should be touting his UNRIG movement that he claims is so important. Likely, most everyone else merely sees this interview from an entertainment perspective which is why they won't share my viewpoint. It's why I asked the question I did....this guy is now over $200K behind in his goal. Remember, I shared I worked within a national movement not to long ago....it takes millions of dollars to cover the entire UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to create a tipping point, especially if you 'truly' are an underdog as the 'system' will do little to help you.
    I took Kerry at her word when she said that he had been so pleased with her interview of him that he was returning the favour. It was a friendly gesture. Tit for tat. Simple as that.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7