+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Human Rights (stolen children) journalist in Israel requests international help

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Human Rights (stolen children) journalist in Israel requests international help

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carleea For This Post:

etheric underground (23rd July 2017), Flowerpunkchip (26th July 2017), genevieve (23rd July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Human Rights (stolen children) journalist in Israel requests international help

Very suspicious. I get the distinct feeling that she is not being truthful. If she were a journalist she would deliver the facts of the story in a journalistic fashion which she doesn't. At the risk of being deemed a complete liar: I have met her: I was abducted and brought into this dwelling. I was asked what was happening, why I was filing documents against Islamic Kaiser doctors. I was asked to list the things on a dry-erase board on the wall. This lady then began jabbering on to a camera person, but was not really representing the things I wrote on the dry-erase board. This is so creepy. I was here when this video was made. If there are Secret Security guys out there reading this, Big Brother, I need you. This woman may have been caught in the process of trying to identity theft me: At the time I was being repeatedly terrorized and beaten and had PTSD, had lost so much weight and was tiny/skinny, and had very darkened circles around my eyes, and on my driver license picture my facial color turned out looking dark orangey and greasy. If she was successful in her identity theft of me she would have won millions through the lawsuit, but I did not follow through with the lawsuit.

I have seen this tactic used by the Aerian Nation:
    STEP 1. Perpetrate a crime against someone. Choose a victim that physically description matches yourself.
    STEP 2. The crime needs to be one in which there will be a monetary gain if the victim chooses to pursue a lawsuit.
    STEP 3. Grab the victim and using various head assaulting activity such as shaking, cause the actual victim to forget the crime or act of harassment or breech of EEOP against them.
    STEP 4. File the lawsuit, pretending to have been the person who was victim. Win. Make Money.

This method has been used by the Arian Nation to fund themselves for a long time. But, it could also be successfully used by truly taking the victims identity in total, thus giving the perpetrator the added perk of something very coveted: American citizenship.

Invasion of the Body-Snatchers

I will probably be kicked off this forum soon, if being deemed a liar is grounds for dismissal.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 26th July 2017 at 22:01. Reason: add

+ Reply to Thread