+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeffrey Alan Lash - Do you guys remember?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member KingJamesCorona's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Jeffrey Alan Lash - Do you guys remember?

I remember when this story first came to light, I found it of interest. Something about it rang true.

His father was in microbiology and chemistry...started Research Associates Laboratories, apparently A.B.B. high complexity laboratory board certified.

He had a cache of weapons, an untold number of cars(one of which has the ability to go underwater), ammo for said weapons, and a quarter million in cash.

His girlfriend believed he was a hybrid human/alien.

I'm leaving a lot of things out, specifically so my fellow Avelon members can look into this on their own.

Side note: When I was revisiting this story, a new face was associated to the name. When I fist heard about this, the only image of him was a photocopy Provided by his attorney to the media.

I just realized I may not be bringing quality to this forum, if so please delete my post. I'll be more careful in the future.
    Last edited by KingJamesCorona; 23rd July 2017 at 00:43.
    Intuition

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KingJamesCorona For This Post:

gaiagirl (23rd July 2017), Molly4US (23rd July 2017), Oxygen (23rd July 2017), Rawhide68 (23rd July 2017), sunflower (23rd July 2017), The Moss Trooper (23rd July 2017), toppy (23rd July 2017), wondering (23rd July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 times in 635 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Alan Lash - Do you guys remember?

I like your comment
    " I just realized I may not be bringing quality to this forum, if so please delete my post. I'll be more careful in the future "
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 23rd July 2017 at 02:00.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

toppy (23rd July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Alan Lash - Do you guys remember?

I do not see why your post would be any lower in quality than anybody else's post here.

If it is because of the lack of thanks, well, we are in mid summer, everyone is on vacation basically in North America, and it is a week end (still lower attendance on the forum).

If not, then, discussions can be undertaken by members on many topics, such as reptilian hybrids programs, the rights of gun ownership in the US, the place the money came from and all that ensues, etc etc.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

wondering (23rd July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread