+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: Arrival of Alien Ships in 2012 Mentioned by Various Project Camelot Sources

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Arrival of Alien Ships in 2012 Mentioned by Various Project Camelot Sources

I would like to group together various sources of information that points to the arrival of aliens ships in 2012.

Here is a link to a Project Camelot interview of Mr X who has since died, who claimed to have once worked with handling confidential documents regarding alien contact. He tells of the mass landing of aliens in the later part of 2012.

Project Camelot interviews "Mr X", a former UFO archivist
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=js1QMYWg54s

http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_mr_x.htm

There are recent news on the internet that speaks of giant spaceships reaching Earth in 2012. Some of the information such as names may not be true(for a good reason), but I believe the main message of impending mass alien contact is true.

http://www.macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/17159/56/
    http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-canad...lying-to-earth
    http://www.wikileaksufo.com/2010/12/...ying-to-earth/

You can hear David Wilcock talking about a similar event in this video back in 2009--
    Pt 3/8. David wilcock ~ Project Camelot Interview Sept 2009
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=07V75...eature=related

The information of approaching space ships wasn't from David Wilcock himself, he got to know about it from a source.

I have my trust on the information based on my trust in Dolores Cannon's mention of space ships appearing in 2012, only to accommodate those with specific vibrations to board the ships while planet-wide cataclysms occur. Dolores Cannon was a well-known UFO investigator. In one of her interviews about ancient civilizations, she talked about ETs accommodating ancient groups of people in their ships while they compress time to speed up into the people's post-cataclysmic future.

If you have any more good reliable information regarding the arrival of aliens in 2012, please add to this thread. No unnecessary jokes please, many of us are serious about realizing what could be in store for our future.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Default Re: Arrival of Alien Ships in 2012 Mentioned by Various Project Camelot Sources

How can we discern who are good ET, and who are bad ET? Should we board ET ships at all? I prefer to stay on Earth.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

11alone (4th March 2011), jeannacav (25th December 2010), shadowstalker (24th December 2010), shijo (13th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Default Re: Arrival of Alien Ships in 2012 Mentioned by Various Project Camelot Sources

Hi timerty. Welcome!

I just wanted to mention, for everyone who may not know, that wikileaksufo.com is NOT an official Wikileaks website!

Quote This site i s no way associated to Wikileaks or Julian Assange. The purpose of this site is only to put together UFO information that coming out in the medias around the world.
    Material source are always linked.
    They state right there that they're going to print UFO information from the internet, so one must be careful for that. I just hate to see people mislead!

Thank You!
    And
    Happy Holidays!
    Harley

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

shadowstalker (24th December 2010)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

------

Dear Friend:

Yes, 'Mr X' did say that he had seen in official pre-mid-1980s documents that there might be landings sometime in the 2010-2012 period.

And this might be true. He was certainly not lying about what he tried his best to remember that he saw.

Regarding the three large objects 'beyond Pluto', it's not possible to calculate the time of their 'arrival here'.

If they are indeed spaceships, they could be heading for Titan, Mars, Venus, our Moon, or just orbiting the sun to take a good look at all of us in their own good time. Or maybe just checking out Saturn's rings. The idea that they are 'headed towards Earth' is unknowable and nonsense extrapolation by uninformed, over-enthusiastic bloggers.

All that can be said - if this is true - is that they are inbound towards the sun from a VERY long way out.. And they might be natural objects, too, of course, simply following the laws of orbital mechanics.

Please be intelligent about what you read on the internet. Because you saw it in someone's blog, it doesn't mean it's reliable or true.

Most bloggers add their uninformed personal spin to things - and this is the 'Chinese Whispers' way that things get distorted beyond recognition after 5 or 6 iterations of the personal additions people make.

Especially when you read phrases like "scientists have calculated..." or "researchers have revealed...", you can be sure that someone made it up, or cannot properly remember the details worth a damn of something they saw (or misinterpreted) on a YouTube video created by a kid in his bedroom.

Sorry if that sounds acerbic, but this is not information, It's opinion. And it doesn't stand up to a moment's intelligent thought.

PLEASE BE SMARTER THAN THIS - we need to be smart now more than ever before.

To blindly believe something just because you want to simply makes you confirm to all the definitions of religion.

There may be large objects beyond the object of Pluto (in fact, I'd bet a lot of money on it). What they are, where they're headed, when they may 'arrive' nearer the sun, are all impossible to know at this stage.

7. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

1159 (8th January 2011), 11alone (4th March 2011), Arpheus (24th December 2010), Art (24th December 2010), astrid (26th December 2010), ceetee9 (2nd March 2011), Dragonfly (24th December 2010), Gone002 (30th December 2010), Humble Janitor (30th December 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (24th December 2010), Jean-Marie (2nd March 2011), jeannacav (25th December 2010), jiix (25th December 2010), jkj777 (12th January 2011), John Parslow (24th December 2010), Kent Fallman (27th December 2010), Lord Sidious (2nd March 2011), MargueriteBee (24th December 2010), Mauree (25th December 2010), Menkaure (25th December 2010), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Seikou-Kishi (26th December 2010), shadowstalker (24th December 2010), str8thinker (24th December 2010), wolfman (25th December 2010), yaksuit (27th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

This is one of things what make me interested in 2012 topic. UFO mass landing in 2012; many have told about this. Tibetan Buddhist monks also see UFO mass landing in 2012. (http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-26-04.asp)
    I think it will be something spectacular major event in 2012.

But I have just got confused this few days by Bill's statement. His new source was telling him that 2012 is BS and nonsense.

I have followed Bill's work so far and I think his statement quite credible. I always agree what he tells.
    Last edited by atut; 24th December 2010 at 14:29.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atut For This Post:

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    How can we discern who are good ET, and who are bad ET? Should we board ET ships at all? I prefer to stay on Earth.
    Me too, fifi.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by atut (here)
    This is one of things what make me interested in 2012 topic. UFO mass landing in 2012; many have told about this. Tibetan Buddhist monks also see UFO mass landing in 2012. (http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-26-04.asp)
    I think it will be something spectacular major event in 2012.

But I have just got confused this few days by Bill's statement. His new source was telling him that 2012 is BS and nonsense.

I have followed Bill's work so far and I think his statement quite credible. I always agree what he tells.
    I am hoping that you agree with Bill because you genuinely believe what he states. I think that Bill Ryan himself, would strongly suggest to you and to everyone, to question and discern everything that you hear and read.....including what Bill states. And this goes for whatever is written or stated by us all.

Bill Ryan is extremely knowledgeable about many subjects, but his interpretation of any one subject matter may not necessarily be what resonates within you for your best spiritual growth potential.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Arpheus (24th December 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (24th December 2010), jeannacav (25th December 2010), shadowstalker (24th December 2010)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by atut (here)

Dear friend - note that I have never said that "2012 is BS and nonsense".

2012 is clearly very real - it'll last for 12 months, and we'll all experience it!

Part of the problem is that '2012' means very different things to different people.

If you ask 20 different New Age commentators what '2012' means to them, you'll get 20 different answers (maybe more). My own views are specific:
    • There will be no global cataclysm such as a pole shift or nuclear war.
    • There will be no 'mass ascension'.
    • The Earth will not divide in two or 'ascend to the fifth dimension' (or anywhere else).
    • No-one is coming to rescue us or airlift anyone out.
    • There will be nothing special about 21 December 2012 apart from that the entire New Age community will go temporarily insane, to recover very quickly the next day... after nothing has happened.
    Besides that - all kinds of important events might occur, and probably will.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th December 2010 at 14:48.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ara (25th December 2010), atut (24th December 2010), fifi (24th December 2010), jiix (25th December 2010), Lancelot (2nd March 2011), Limor Wolf (25th December 2010), Mauree (25th December 2010), shadowstalker (24th December 2010), shijo (13th April 2011), SPIRIT WOLF (26th December 2010), str8thinker (24th December 2010), waterlily (18th March 2011), zelda (25th December 2010)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Bill Ryan is extremely knowledgeable about many subjects, but his interpretation of any one subject matter may not necessarily be what resonates within you for your best spiritual growth potential.
    to you too!

Note that "what resonates within you for your best spiritual growth potential" is likely to be the truth.

Illusion makes us feel good for a short while - but that's got nothing to to with growth.

The thing that bursts the bubble is the day after the forecast event has failed to occur. You'd think we'd have all got the hang of that by now!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

eric charles (5th January 2011), Mauree (25th December 2010), Seikou-Kishi (26th December 2010), shadowstalker (24th December 2010), shijo (13th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I love the saying
    "Assume makes an ass out of u & me"
    Events may be hoped for believed in but till they happen the are at best, probability, good guess, possibly good fiction, enjoyable to read about but thats it.
    Discernment is needed.
    Just because a lot of people talk about it don't make it so.
    Everyone believed the world was flat, that the sun and planets went round us.
    They had "evidence" that the belief was so.
    My belief is that if you believe anything strongly enough you will find something to confirm you are right.
    Of course contra indications will be ignored as irrelevant.
    Thats human nature.
    if nothing exceptional happens Dec 2012. some people will go into shock, change the date and look for the next proof that they are right.
    At lease we dont have to long to wait.
    Books like "The Power of Now" are invaluable in that they state there is only ever the eternal present moment, if you are looking to the future for anything you are missing what is available NOW.
    As a qualified Hypnotherapist I have read many books on how the mind works.
    One very acute observation was that "Its not a question of getting a person into a hypnotic trance, its a question of getting them out of their own personal one".
    Our personal beliefs are entrancing.
    We run programed by our beliefs, we can change them.
    I dont have any problem with alien ship arriving or not arriving.
    I think its best to be open minded but I realize my future well being is really down to me. I dont assume some outside force will descend and rescue me.
    If it happens it happens. Till then I will live in the present moment to the best of my ability. I dont want to miss out on something happening now by being in the trnace state of day dreaming. Day dreaming is ok and has its place but its not a reality.
    Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Art (24th December 2010), atut (24th December 2010), BrianEn (27th December 2010), fifi (24th December 2010), Mauree (25th December 2010), smig (24th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    to you too!

Note that "what resonates within you for your best spiritual growth potential" is likely to be the truth.

Illusion makes us feel good for a short while - but that's got nothing to to with growth.

The thing that bursts the bubble is the day after the forecast event has failed to occur. You'd think we'd have all got the hang of that by now!
    This however, is a really difficult concept in this day and age in which we live. We are being forced to confront change and new and different types of information on a constant basis. We are going to be wrong now and then and that is okay.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I love the saying
    "Assume makes an ass out of u & me"
    Events may be hoped for believed in but till they happen the are at best, probability, good guess, possibly good fiction, enjoyable to read about but thats it.
    Discernment is needed.

We run programed by our beliefs, we can change them.
    I dont have any problem with alien ship arriving or not arriving.
    I think its best to be open minded but I realize my future well being is really down to me. I dont assume some outside force will descend and rescue me.
    If it happens it happens. Till then I will live in the present moment to the best of my ability. I dont want to miss out on something happening now by being in the trnace state of day dreaming. Day dreaming is ok and has its place but its not a reality.
    Regards Chris
    Ah, but much inventive genius stems from day-dreaming.

------------------

At the beginning of this week, the weather forecasters told us that we should expect between 1 to 4 inches of snow on Wednesday of this same week. We believed and began to prepare for this addition to the existing 12 inches on the ground. I always get excited when it snows but many others in this part of the world, grumble at the mere mention.

This didn't happen on Wednesday. When I awoke this morning, we had a beautiful blanket of what appears to be 4 to 6 inches of new snow.

An illusion defined as, belief or opinion not in accord with the facts. Who or what holds credence to facts as we live and learn in what many believe to be a holographic environment? Sadly, we are learning that the facts of the scientific community can no longer be depended upon to great extent. Nor, can religious beliefs be used to justify our environment. We are living and breathing an entirely new existence and future.

This reminds me of the concept of true prophecy where our collective consciousness plays a huge part in whether or not these prophecies, positive or negative, actually occur.

With prophecy in mind, how do we factor in the concepts of timelines and dimensions to our existing reality...defined as fact?

Living in this reality requires nothing short of fluidity and change. What new concept we hear about and learn about one day, may be replaced the next day with a newer and more different concept that may open our minds and hearts to possibilities not imagined. I don't at all mind being wrong, because I believe that to be a determination for my own soul-condition. But I do believe that I should be the one to come to that conclusion for my own self. But that's just me.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Here are some facts, that shows clearly, there are objects/bodies beyond Pluto, and some of these are in the 200-300km size range.

In 1992 the first "Kuiper Belt" object was found--or rather, the first one outside Pluto, which today is considered part of the belt too. That was when David Jewitt and Jane Luu discovered "1992 QB1" with diameter of 200 or 250 kilometers. The size of that dwarf planet was fairly typical for the belt, though many are bigger and at least one seems bigger then Pluto, too. Most orbit near the ecliptic, showing they came from the solar nebula--though an appreciable scatter of inclinations exist.

By 1996, over 30 such objects were observed, and as of November 2007, over 1000. Many are locked in a 2:3 resonance the way Pluto is (those have been dubbed "Plutinos") and others display different resonances, all factors helping stability.

Also, NASA launched in January 2006 a "New Horizons" spacecraft to fly by Pluto in July 2015 and to pass at least one Kuiper belt object at a later date.

So, we now know that there are objects of significants beyond that of Pluto, and many of them. Spaceships? how are they distinguishable from these other objects? and, parked out there waiting, ready to arrive in 2012, seems they arrived early? repairs and maintenance perhaps? or just having some downtime?

Something Interesting here...

Mercury – 0
    Venus – 0
    Earth – 1
    Mars – 2
    Jupiter – 63
    Saturn – 60
    Uranus – 27
    Neptune – 13

That totals 166 moons in the Solar System.

Now Pluto, a part of a special family of dwarf planets, has 3 moons of its own, so that would bring the total to 169 and, who knows what NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft will find when it gets to Pluto.

So many moons in the solar system! This suggests the universe is frothing with spherical bodies we can’t even began to imagine.
    Last edited by Ross; 24th December 2010 at 20:48.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Beth (25th December 2010), the_flyingboy (2nd March 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks Bill for keeping this thread on course with injections of common sense. It becomes more difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff when we are already biased by what we want to believe.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

the_flyingboy (2nd March 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I don't think he said that it was going to be in 2012, but I believe Mayan elder Don Alejandro said that he thinks our ancestors from the stars (or something like that) will be returning soon.

I would love to hear more from Bob Dean. I listened to the last net radio interview he did with Kerry and though he didn't reveal much in the way of details, he did keep insisting that there are advanced benevolent beings who are interested in our welfare and "will not allow" certain things to happen like thermonuclear war. He offered to give Kerry much more time for a long interview to tell us more of what he knows.
    The talk he gave at one of the big conferences when he showed photos of the huge ships out near Saturn was absolutely riveting. If Kerry and Bill could find out more about what he says he knows (at more length), I think it would probably be quite fascinating. He does tend to wander a bit when being interviewed, but if the questions were to the point (not just fielded from callers, etc.) and the intention was really to get as much information as possible and stay on target, it's possible there is still a lot of good info that could be gleaned.
    He is 82 now, and I think it would be a shame to miss such a good opportunity, when he has offered it freely.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

jiix (25th December 2010), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Spellbound (26th December 2010), the_flyingboy (2nd March 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I've come across data in too many places to mention suggesting that offworlders will be arriving at some point in the future, many pointing to the very near future as the probable time period. This is a major underpinning of much of the new-age / alt-media soup we've all been sampling. Some say they're coming to wipe us out and steal our planet, some figure they want to come and give us all anal probes and make some kind of hybrid franken-race, and yet others make 'them' out to be the good guys that will swoop in to rescue us all from our own folly, either by fixing our mistakes for us or whisking us away on their ships off to destinations unknown but decidedly spacey. Who's to say what will really happen. Me, I've never (knowingly) met anyone not born here on momma Earth, so I'm not even certain there are such topsoils out there, tentacles or otherwise.

I do have some strong gut-feelings about what's going on, though that is of almost no consequence to anyone other than me. I'll share anyway, cuz you never know who might find my perspective of some small value . . .

Earth's elite has been in contact with at least one group (probably many more than one, an probably more that one elite earth faction has made contact) of beings from offworld. These groups are from different places, and most probably have different agendas. Some may see themselves as wanting to help us out like an older sibling, or may feel some sense of ownership of earth or humanity, having taken part in contributing to the genetic makeup of our particular version of people. Who knows. Rest assured that any group now in contact with humans, whether through face-to-face contact or otherwise (channelling etc.), has a reason for being around these parts at this particular time.

I get the feeling that the offworlders will indeed be revealed to us all at some point, and I think then is the time to pay close attention. Offers to rescue or help us evacuate for some reason may come. I for one will be staying here with momma earth. I have a strong tickle in the spidey sense that any of these groups promoting scenarios resulting in a percieved need to leave the planet are not for me. That's not to say that those opportunities wouldn't be totally appropriate for the ones who are drawn to them.

Someone asked in an earlier post how to tell the good guys from the bad guys. My response to that is that you will just know. I feel that by the time these guys show up on the scene, anyone dedicated to raising their vibe will feel for themselves which path is right for them. How does one know if one has taken the right path? By seeing that one's feet are upon it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to kcw_one For This Post:

Snowbird (27th December 2010)

30. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If you ask 20 different New Age commentators what '2012' means to them, you'll get 20 different answers (maybe more). My own views are specific:
    • There will be no global cataclysm such as a pole shift or nuclear war.
    • There will be no 'mass ascension'.
    • The Earth will not divide in two or 'ascend to the fifth dimension' (or anywhere else).
    • No-one is coming to rescue us or airlift anyone out.
    • There will be nothing special about 21 December 2012 apart from that the entire New Age community will go temporarily insane, to recover very quickly the next day... after nothing has happened.
    Besides that - all kinds of important events might occur, and probably will.
    Hi Bill, let me add to the list:
    *There will be a climatic increase in the number of UFO sightings(the increase over the years is mind-boggling)

*Missile silos will continue to be disabled by unidentified forces
    (there have been witness accounts of this, and can be interpreted as aliens 'saving' humanity from a nuclear threat)

The UFOs and their occupants are definitely up to something. They seem to be working towards a climax towards something big that humanity is unaware of. This gives great suspicion of an impending event in the very near future that could be related.

If aliens have already been 'saving' us from ourselves by disabling missile silos, it means the threats of nuclear war have been constant, and we have no reason to think that they will not have the intentions to "rescue us or airlift anyone out" in the near future.

31. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    I don't think anyone will need to make these decisions. If I am an advanced alien with advanced technology related to manipulating energy vibrations and time and space, and with a ship with limited space, I will simply 'teleport' the chosen ones with a specific vibration onto my ship. This is the smartest and most efficient use of technology.

If advanced aliens have already been helping us behind our backs, we really don't not need to make any conscious decisions to allow them to help us.

32. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I don't think he said that it was going to be in 2012, but I believe Mayan elder Don Alejandro said that he thinks our ancestors from the stars (or something like that) will be returning soon.
    William Henry with his study of ancient Egyptian culture has said that "light beings" will return to Earth through portals during 2012.

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote If aliens have already been 'saving' us from ourselves by disabling missile silos, it means the threats of nuclear war have been constant, and we have no reason to think that they will not have the intentions to "rescue us or airlift anyone out" in the near future.
    There will be no rescue, no airlift and no spacecraft turning up to save us...

And if Aliens have been 'saving' us from ourselves by disabling missile silos, why dont they care about the 22,000 children that die every day around the world, or, The Great Chinese Famine between 1959-1962 estimated 20,000,000-43,000,000 deaths from starvation? or the genocide of around 11,000,000 inflicted by Nazi Germany? I could flll this page with statistics which would shock most here at the amount of needless deaths in the last 50 years let alone the last 100. Perhaps the 'Saviour' ET's were not around at these times?.

Why do they only care about Atomic WMD's? They were a bit late with the 70,000–80,000 people, or some 30% of the population of Hiroshima and the 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki deaths, of which 98% were innocent...There was plenty of testing done before 'fat boy' was dropped....or were they not listening/watching or aware of such?... Does not make sense to me.

"we will save you from nuclear war"... but not any other type of war?...of which there are at least 40 wars on this planet presently, civil and invaded.

Or is it the argument that we are ready for saviour now?

7 billion people, of which only a minority live with food, water, power, social services and education on a daily basis...or does the meek only get saved?... Oh, I just about forgot... perhaps only the conscious awakened higher vibrating few will be saved...if thats the case they wont need too many ships, perhaps only one? 250km in size should do it?

Yes, you can tell I'm somewhat desensitized to the whole saviour trip and I apologise for my 'in your face post'. Nothing personal intended towards anyone here...we are all trying our best to discern whats going on, I have said before that the 'Truth' has lost all meaning...if it ever had any meaning at all...

We all will continue into 2011 and onwards learning to better discern...but, ET's wont be turning up to intervene/save us.

Ross
    Last edited by Ross; 25th December 2010 at 20:00.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

5thElement (28th December 2010), Ara (26th December 2010), Arpheus (25th December 2010), astrid (26th December 2010), Bill Ryan (25th December 2010), BrianEn (27th December 2010), fifi (25th December 2010), Harley (25th December 2010), jiix (25th December 2010), Menkaure (25th December 2010), peace (30th December 2010), wynderer (27th December 2010)

35. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member Mauree's Avatar
    Thanks

I am reading (The Power of Now) at the moment. Excellent!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mauree For This Post:

greybeard (25th December 2010), Ross (25th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast