+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Arrival of Alien Ships in 2012 Mentioned by Various Project Camelot Sources

1. Link to Post #101
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Arrival of Alien Ships in 2012 Mentioned by Various Project Camelot Sources

Why do people tend to think that when massive et ships would arrive they'd be here to pick us up or "save" the planet.
    Duality reigns over this subject. People think there will be no mass landings or giant sightings or if they do take place they will inevitably take some part of the population with them or save this planet.

Maybe the mere presence of some giant objects around our planet is enough of a cataclysm to give us the power to radically change ourselves and our (un)civilizations.
    What if in 2012 the concerning objects (or others) will be arriving here and remain visible for all to see.
    No further interference is required for us humans to make some giant leaps forward once such events would take place.
    They wouldn't need to land, they wouldn't need to move, they wouldn't need to save anything.

And don't get me started about the prime directive. China's first emperor came down in a shiny dragon of fire and walked out of the belly of that dragon. When the Empire had been founded and his mission was complete, the "divine" emperor went back in the belly of the dragon and with fire flew back to the heavens to leave its legacy to its successor.
    (source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread459147/pg1)
    For example read the Gods of Eden for more occurances.
    Prime directive you say? This is ancient aliens in your face i guess... they never really cared.

I find it hard to form a doubtless opinion on this subject, imo there are too many possibilities and too much speculation and subjective opinions thrive on this subject to be sure about what will happen. Any in depth addition to this discussion or thought out point of view that would make sense is deeply appreciated.
    But in the end we'll all have to wait and see until the actual moment is there. Considering time is non-linear it could be practically anything.

Maybe as a youngster on this forum I should remind the old folks not to get tangled up in who's the most wrong or right in things yet to unfold.
    We should remain focused on the here and now, feel responsible for the more urgent matters of our lives.
    Maybe while scrutinizing this forum you missed an opportunity to make someone elses life better in real-time by having a conversation with words, sounds and mimic.
    Feeling the warmth and appreciation of company. Wandering around with your kid in the woods, to find out after all truth comes from within and this earth actually is quite beautiful.

The more we spend time here discussing events we simply won't fully grasp until a researcher or someone from the upper echelons of control releases some valuable info the more time we'll loose changing our home planet right now.

Be on your way with love & peace
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

Caren (27th December 2010), jcocks (27th December 2010), Mandala (31st December 2010), sunflower (27th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (29th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #102
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Arrival of Alien Ships in 2012 Mentioned by Various Project Camelot Sources

Yes it's amazing how fast these sorts of discussions degenerate into bunfights bewtween those who believe we'll have mass sightings, and those who don't. Personally I think it will take something like mass sightings to wake much of humanity up. Too many people are of a "If I can't see it, then it doesn't exist" mentality. All they will need to do is be seen, and it's our job to assimilate that whichever way we will....

I'd love to be proven wrong, that we can broaden our mindset by ourselves, but I don't see it happening. People are waking up, but not in the numbers required to make a real difference. Not yet.

Joel

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Snowbird (27th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #103
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

Thats true, no adepts, BUT what we do have here are people with enough common sense and logic, plus some of us have been close to the insides for a very long time, occasionally working alongside the black hats in order to see whats planned, discussed, to know. Years and years of experience within many areas. So we have an educated guess and say all the doom n gloomers and the channeled nonsense comes to nothing. Its scaremongering and when it comes to ET in ships coming to save us from some fate or other it will not be in the romantic way many of you think. Get a grip people please. Mankind will not be wiped out by rogue hostile ETs, will not be culled by the controllers no matter how much they wish for that, with a twinkle in my eye which you cannot see I KNOW THIS. But feel free to carry on chasing your tails, keeps you occupied I guess.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Caren (27th December 2010), sunflower (27th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (29th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #104
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    But feel free to carry on chasing your tails, keeps you occupied I guess.
    Hehehe... Yeah, but that's the problem, you see..... Too many of us spend so much time navel-gazing and chasing our own tails that we don't take the time to actually look around us and actually see the changes occurring before our very own eyes!..... ANd that's mostly by design - Ever noticed how all those promises of how in the future we'd all be working from home and having more time to spend with the family due to the technological advances amounted to nothing?

And to all those who don't believe in ascention : If we were to ascend to the "4th dimension" tomorrow, how would we know we were there?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (29th December 2010)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 15th January 2011 at 21:31.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

Anchor (28th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (29th December 2010)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,180 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    And to all those who don't believe in ascention : If we were to ascend to the "4th dimension" tomorrow, how would we know we were there?
    To all those who think this is a meaningful statement - it is not!

It's like saying hey, we were all transported to a different universe a moment ago - but it's just the same as this one, and there's no way to know.

Here's another version: you were created a moment ago with all your memories. That's meaningless, too. It's untestable and unverifable. So is solipsism. The list goes on.

These sentences seem like they mean something, because they're grammatically correct linguistic constructions. But the meaning is an illusion. Do you see?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

jcocks (27th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (29th December 2010)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Illusion is fading.

it seems we are developing new skills to discern truth

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Harley (27th December 2010), Shane_Original (27th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (29th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by atut (here)
    This is one of things what make me interested in 2012 topic. UFO mass landing in 2012; many have told about this. Tibetan Buddhist monks also see UFO mass landing in 2012. (http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-26-04.asp)
    I think it will be something spectacular major event in 2012.

But I have just got confused this few days by Bill's statement. His new source was telling him that 2012 is BS and nonsense.

I have followed Bill's work so far and I think his statement quite credible. I always agree what he tells.
    atut, I just now read this article from your post #5. This is excellent! Thanks for posting this.

And by the way, Welcome!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

16. Link to Post #109
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am really curious to the unanimous agreement of a handful of people who are very certain that even though they believe in UFOs, but they are certain that the UFOs will never accommodate humans on board their vessels. I would like to hear from every individual their sources for their information or their reason for believing so.

17. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I base my conclusions of the fact that OPI will not arrive en masse to save mankind in the way stated herein, on many years being a researcher/investigator since 1966, being on the inside and privy to certain info, UK and US agencies, plus occasional input from colleagues in Russia, plus my origins and those I am aligned with. Thats what I base my conclusions on. Plus a little bit of logic, common sense and foresight. Now, as for everyone else...........

One thing, I never said that OPI will never accomodate mankind on their ships, under certain conditions this might well be an option but one not envisioned to be initiated any time soon
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 27th December 2010 at 17:30.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Caren (27th December 2010)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kcw_one (here)
    I've come across data in too many places to mention suggesting that offworlders will be arriving at some point in the future, many pointing to the very near future as the probable time period. This is a major underpinning of much of the new-age / alt-media soup we've all been sampling. Some say they're coming to wipe us out and steal our planet, some figure they want to come and give us all anal probes and make some kind of hybrid franken-race, and yet others make 'them' out to be the good guys that will swoop in to rescue us all from our own folly, either by fixing our mistakes for us or whisking us away on their ships off to destinations unknown but decidedly spacey. Who's to say what will really happen. Me, I've never (knowingly) met anyone not born here on momma Earth, so I'm not even certain there are such topsoils out there, tentacles or otherwise.
    Some of the major and benevolent groups are already here and have been here for some time. Pleiadians, Andromedans, Arcturians and Sirians and also the Hathors and many others are here and have been here to help and to guide those who are open and willing. We just can't see them until they make themselves known to us for reasons sometimes unknown to us.

Quote I do have some strong gut-feelings about what's going on, though that is of almost no consequence to anyone other than me. I'll share anyway, cuz you never know who might find my perspective of some small value . . .
    I am one of those.

Quote Earth's elite has been in contact with at least one group (probably many more than one, an probably more that one elite earth faction has made contact) of beings from offworld. These groups are from different places, and most probably have different agendas. Some may see themselves as wanting to help us out like an older sibling, or may feel some sense of ownership of earth or humanity, having taken part in contributing to the genetic makeup of our particular version of people. Who knows. Rest assured that any group now in contact with humans, whether through face-to-face contact or otherwise (channelling etc.), has a reason for being around these parts at this particular time.
    I think that the main reason for their presence is to help us and help Earth to go through the massive changes now in progress. This, by the way, includes our acceptance and participation into the universal family.

Quote I get the feeling that the offworlders will indeed be revealed to us all at some point, and I think then is the time to pay close attention. Offers to rescue or help us evacuate for some reason may come. I for one will be staying here with momma earth. I have a strong tickle in the spidey sense that any of these groups promoting scenarios resulting in a percieved need to leave the planet are not for me. That's not to say that those opportunities wouldn't be totally appropriate for the ones who are drawn to them.
    I agree.

Quote Someone asked in an earlier post how to tell the good guys from the bad guys. My response to that is that you will just know. I feel that by the time these guys show up on the scene, anyone dedicated to raising their vibe will feel for themselves which path is right for them. How does one know if one has taken the right path? By seeing that one's feet are upon it.
    Well said.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I base my conclusions of the fact that OPI will not arrive en masse to save mankind in the way stated herein, on many years being a researcher/investigator since 1966, being on the inside and privy to certain info, UK and US agencies, plus occasional input from colleagues in Russia, plus my origins and those I am aligned with. Thats what I base my conclusions on. Plus a little bit of logic, common sense and foresight. Now, as for everyone else...........

One thing, I never said that OPI will never accomodate mankind on their ships, under certain conditions this might well be an option but one not envisioned to be initiated any time soon
    I see, do you also have any conclusions as to the purpose of UFOs appearing in Earth's atmosphere?

21. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do you mean the OPI ones or the military craft sent globally on various missions?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Harley (27th December 2010)

23. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Do you mean the OPI ones or the military craft sent globally on various missions?
    I mean the OPI ones?

24. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Differing races with differing agendas but some are simply watching over this planet, watching mankinds progress or non progress. Some might well be overseeing 'the experiment' they created, different races have had a hand in mankinds evolution over time and different agendas play out above the planet and thru dimensions.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Ara (28th December 2010), Caren (27th December 2010), Dale (27th December 2010), fifi (5th January 2011), Harley (27th December 2010)

26. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

A very interesting conversation developing.

I've been interested in the "UFO phenomena" since I was a child; my grandfather gave me to hold for a few moments several large, black and white prints of silvery, disk-shaped craft. Since then, it's been an ongoing quest for me. To get to the bottom of this phenomenon.

What I've come to notice is a general theme of non-interference; much like that of which occurs between fellow researchers in a laboratory setting regarding each others' experiments. It seems the vast majority of ET beings are simply observing this zoo of a planet, and her many inhabitants. That's not to say all beings are of the highest intentions, but to say instead that a mutual feeling of "respect" is given toward this planet, as not to harm her, nor her inhabitants.

At least by the majority of the visitors.

I seem to think a "mass landing" in 2012, or such a similar situation, would be against this pattern the visitors seem to hold.

27. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    I'm a bit confused by this comment, Ponda- are you saying that the extensive, multi trillion dollar underground bases are only for propoganda or just in case purposes?

Only - the only people who are aware of them are those who investigate alternate media sources. Most people in general haven't a clue.
    And those people are likely to dismiss those who mention their existence as being conspiracy theorists.

I haven't heard the official government or media address anything re:2012.
    There was the hollywood movie, but that generally has the effect of fantasising it rather than making people think it's a reality.

Do you have any personal view in regard to what might be coming - if anything?
    Cataclysm can be defined in several ways. For instance, during one of the many hundreds of videos that I have viewed, it was stated that one of the reasons that the alleged underground facility in Denver in the location of the weird Denver airport was built, was to be used by the English royals in case of mini-ice age. Please don't ask me to find this info...I wouldn't know where to begin. However, I also saw/read/heard that the queen's representatives were buying up some properties around the Denver area. Is this true? I don't know.

Volcanoes erupting would also be defined as cataclysm, as those closest who are members of the groups of controllers would use the underground facilities to escape.

However, for those controllers who believe that they will escape underground from the massive changing energies happening now and into the future, they're dreaming....this could turn out to be their worst nightmare ever.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

28. Link to Post #118
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote I seem to think a "mass landing" in 2012, or such a similar situation, would be against this pattern the visitors seem to hold.

what is the difference between "seeming to think" and thinking?

Quote What I've come to notice is a general theme of non-interference; much like that of which occurs between fellow researchers in a laboratory setting regarding each others' experiments

i would like to know how did you notice it?

thanks lb

29. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,180 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    [B][COLOR="#00bfff"]Cataclysm can be defined in several ways. For instance, during one of the many hundreds of videos that I have viewed, it was stated that one of the reasons that the alleged underground facility in Denver in the location of the weird Denver airport was built, was to be used by the English royals in case of mini-ice age. Please don't ask me to find this info...I wouldn't know where to begin. However, I also saw/read/heard that the queen's representatives were buying up some properties around the Denver area. Is this true? I don't know.
    Kerry and I were told personally by an insider based in Colorado that the Queen had indeed invested in a specially designed underground facility - which I believe (and I can't find the reference right now!) he said was in the Estes Park area. This is about 70 NW of Denver airport.

Estes Park is a mountain resort - image below.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th December 2010 at 19:34.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

fifi (5th January 2011)

31. Link to Post #120
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast