+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Link Between Big Brother Surveillance And Psychiatric Diagnosis: Control 'em Skeptics!

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default The Link Between Big Brother Surveillance And Psychiatric Diagnosis: Control 'em Skeptics!

Explosive: psychiatric diagnosis, Surveillance State linked

By Jon Rappoport Jul 23, 2017

Pay close attention to this one. It’s the future coming at you like a strong wind.

First, a bit of background. As my readers know, I’ve assembled conclusive proof that psychiatric diagnosis of mental disorders is a fraud. It’s pseudoscience. There are no defining lab tests. No definitive blood, saliva, hair, brain, genetic tests.

Instead, committees of psychiatrists meet and discuss arbitrary clusters of behaviors, group them and label them with “mental-disorder” names.

But diehards insist that one of the earliest and oldest disorders, schizophrenia, is the exception. That one is solid. That one isn’t pseudoscience. That one is the “gold standard.”

Wrong.

As fiercebiotech.com reports,
    “…Diagnosing schizophrenia relies on subjective methods…There is no single test for schizophrenia, so diagnosis typically involves observing symptoms and ruling out other potential causes for them…”
    Want more?

Fiercebiotch:
    “And while scientists have observed differences in brain scans of healthy people and those with schizophrenia…these are not currently used to diagnose the neurological disorder, according to the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH).” Not used because the brain scans aren’t precise or definitive.
    Same old, same old. Committees of psychiatrists “observe symptoms” (behaviors) and invent rules for diagnosis of schizophrenia.

As usual, the public is the last to know.

Now, there is a new project afoot that aims to change the non-objective diagnosis, using MRI images of the brain. IBM and the University of Alberta are working on it:
    Fiercebiotech (see also this press release):
    “The team used machine learning to create a model that identifies schizophrenia based on connections in the brain, IBM said. The fMRI data was taken from different sites, using different machines, but the algorithm could differentiate between the patients with schizophrenia and without 74% of the time.”
    No one is popping champagne corks. This was a small pilot study using 95 volunteers. Typically, these projects die out when larger studies are done, because the results aren’t specific enough.

That’s why NO brain tests, for ANY so-called mental disorder, are labeled definitive in the psychiatric bible, the DSM, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual.

However, the computer boys and medical pros keep trying—and here is where the Surveillance State enters the scene in an ugly way.

Fiercebiotech:
    “Mindstrong Health, cofounded by former NIMH [National Institute of Mental Health, a federal agency] chief Tom Insel, is working on technology that analyzes smartphone data to determine a person’s mental state. The company’s tech collects information on which words are used, or a person’s location when using certain apps, for example, and turns them into objective measures of brain function. The company recently raised $14 million…

“Meanwhile, Boston-based Akili Interactive and Pfizer reported data last year showing that a video game-based diagnostic test could distinguish between people with and without brain amyloidosis, a hallmark of Alzheimer’s disease. And PureTech’s Sonde Health is working on the analysis of ‘vocal biomarkers,’ or changes in nonlinguistic characteristics of a person’s voice, to indicate changes in health.”
    To make a long story short: spy on everybody through their cell phones and computers, in order to diagnose them with ANY mental disorder.

The Surveillance State gets a new justification, and the psychiatric establishment gets to play Big Brother, “to protect us all” from mentally ill persons.

This research was kicked into a higher gear by Obama’s Brain Mapping Project, which he announced in the wake of the Sandy Hook school shooting. The Project is necessary, he claimed, to help prevent such future tragedies.

No, the Project is necessary to expand surveillance of the population, for the sake of control.

Psychiatric diagnosis, and the toxic drugging that follows, IS a form of control.
    [sarc]
    “Well, we have a red-flagged subject in Boston who’s been using key words in his cell phone calls, and the non-linguistic pauses and voice inflections indicate he’s demonstrating a schizoid pattern. According to outlined procedures, we need to step up surveillance on him, do a deep check on his financials, quietly interview a few of his friends and co-workers, determine his voting record, find out what groups he belongs to. He’s a college professor. He teaches American history. Do we have anything on how he interprets the Founding Fathers, the Constitution…oh look, he seems to be making statements about the need to return to limited central government…we’ve got a live one, guys. Get busy…”
    [/sarc]
    Diagnose the prof with schizoid tendencies and put him on an anti-psychotic drug, which will sink him into a brain haze and slow down his motor reflexes, at minimum.

Psychiatry and the Surveillance State:

Kissing cousins.

Jon Rappoport
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th July 2017 at 14:03.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (24th July 2017), Baby Steps (24th July 2017), Bill Ryan (25th July 2017), Blacklight43 (24th July 2017), BMJ (26th July 2017), Bubu (24th July 2017), ceetee9 (8th August 2017), Chester (24th July 2017), Curious77 (4th September 2017), Daughter of Time (24th July 2017), Flash (24th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2017), justntime2learn (24th July 2017), Kristin (24th July 2017), NancyV (25th July 2017), Pam (26th July 2017), RedSun88 (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (25th July 2017), shadowstalker (24th July 2017), Snoweagle (25th July 2017), Sophocles (4th September 2017), Stephanie (25th July 2017), Tintin (24th July 2017), william r sanford72 (26th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: The Link Between Big Brother Surveillance And Psychiatric Diagnosis: Control 'em Skeptics!

Love the medical spy in your home

By Jon Rappoport Jul 23, 2017
    “O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.”
    (George Orwell, 1984)
    What are Merck/Amazon up to these days?

The drug giant is sponsoring a contest, in association with Amazon, to develop voice-activated programs for patients with diabetes.

Utilizing Amazon Alexa, the voice-interactive AI box that functions as a personal assistant—a spy in your own home—Amazon will enable “help” for people managing their disease.

An article at fiercepharma.com describes one of the finalists in the Merck contest:
    “The intelligent personal assistant platform creator Ejenta advanced into the finals with PIA, or personal intelligent agents. Its entry aims to leverage NASA artificial intelligence technology and Internet of Things connectivity to detect risky behaviors and encourage healthy habits. The system could also notify care teams if abnormalities are detected.”
    Are you getting this?

Personal intelligence agents?

Detecting risky behaviors and abnormalities?

Notifying CARE TEAMS?
    [sarc]
    “Personnel dispatched to 142 Summit Street, home of John Jones, diabetic. Alexa heard the crinkle of a package-wrap associated with sugar cookies. 92% probability Jones just opened the bag and is quietly chewing the cookies. Front-door entry advised. Do not ring bell. Move into the home quickly and disarm the subject…”
    [/sarc]
    But don’t worry, it’s for people’s own good. Of course. People need protection from their bad habits.
    [sarc]
    “I had a close call today, Fred. I was aching for chocolate candy, and I guess I made some kind of lip-smacking sound. I was on the edge. But my Alexa alerted the care team and they showed up in a few minutes and their dogs found my secret stash in a trunk in the basement. The guys sprayed the trunk with high-dose fluoride and Roundup and a few other chemicals…”

“That’s nothing, Jim. I was calling my ex-wife. I wanted to get together for lunch. But my psychiatrist had told me any contact with her would be a negative. Alexa alerted the care team and they disconnected the call before it went through, showed up with a shot of Thorazine and put me under for a few hours. When I woke up, I felt better. Saved again.”
    [/sarc]
    It takes a village.

Jon Rappoport

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (24th July 2017), Bill Ryan (25th July 2017), Blacklight43 (24th July 2017), BMJ (26th July 2017), Chester (24th July 2017), Daughter of Time (24th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2017), Franny (24th July 2017), justntime2learn (24th July 2017), Kristin (24th July 2017), NancyV (25th July 2017), Pam (26th July 2017), RedSun88 (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (25th July 2017), shadowstalker (24th July 2017), Snoweagle (25th July 2017), Sophocles (4th September 2017), Stephanie (25th July 2017), Tintin (24th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,603 times in 5,415 posts

Default Re: The Link Between Big Brother Surveillance And Psychiatric Diagnosis: Control 'em Skeptics!

Thanks for posting this Hervé. I received this update as well, from Jon Rappoport's blog today in my email. This is a very important piece of work from Jon.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), Hervé (24th July 2017), Kristin (24th July 2017), NancyV (25th July 2017), RunningDeer (25th July 2017), Snoweagle (25th July 2017), Stephanie (25th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2017), BMJ (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), RunningDeer (25th July 2017), Snoweagle (25th July 2017), Stephanie (25th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member earthadvocate's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with most of this post except I don't think that any of you has lived in the same space with a person affected with schizophrenia, this is my case since about 2 yrs ago, my younger son was affected with a severe psychotic episode after doing meditation on his own for about 1 month. It started with a out of body experience and right after that he experienced what you would call depersonalization, as if he had never fully come back to his own body. That is how he explained it to me, this also caused memory of a possible abuse (I was not aware) from a close family member, but his memory is so vague we can't really know for sure who the person was or if those are just false memory.
    I have tried different way to help him along with the medical care, I brought him to an american shaman that I have known for a while, it did gave him some insight but did not really helped, I send him to a reiki practitioner, and that did not help either. in less than 2 yrs he has had 6 hospitalizations with each a 3 weeks stay. At some point he becomes so catatonic that it is dangerous for him to be on his own.
    So far the only thing that really help him is medications.
    And that is what I have seen with my own eyes. If anyone has any suggestion on how to treat a case like that please let me know.
    thank you,
    Catherine

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to earthadvocate For This Post:

airaspect (26th July 2017), BMJ (12th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Hervé (26th July 2017), Pam (26th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

So sad to hear of this experience, earthadvocate! Hopefully someone here on the Forum can offer some helpful advice!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (12th August 2017), earthadvocate (27th July 2017), Hervé (26th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

But diehards insist that one of the earliest and oldest disorders, schizophrenia, is the exception. That one is solid. That one isn’t pseudoscience. That one is the “gold standard.”

Wrong.

Wholly agree with you -- and it is getting ever more interesting in regard to Schizophrenia . . .

This article ran in the New Yorker in April of last year -
    if you read it skip the part about the family as it contributes nothing.

Runs in the Family
    http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...-schizophrenia

It's a very long article but basically you'll find that ...

They've located some genes which are "failing" -- in other words damaged.

But they fail to ask why they are failing or what damage has been done to them.

They then label this as "genetic" -- i.e., genetic cause, but rather it is genetic damage which
    is entirely different.

However, this is all damage to the immune system and ultimately nervous system.

Rather than a genetic illness, it is damage to the genes.

And, I believe we begin to see the relationship between the harm being done to the

brain and overall to the immune and nervous systems, in both Autism and Schizophrenia.

Vaccines are suspected ---

The parallels between Autism and Schizophrenia are ...

In Schizophrenia -- the genes are failing in regard to an over-pruning of synapses.
    In Autism, those genes are failing in the opposite direction - an under-pruning of synapses.

Don't know how many here are following the VACCINE issue and the many challenges
    to the theory of vaccines and, of course, the many added vaccines children receive
    these days and the lack of testing of the vaccines.
    Additionally, the many questions surrounding the "myths" of vaccines such as the
    continuingly failing protection they provide and why they always appear just as the disease
    itself is waning. In fact, medical authorities were shocked that a measles vaccine appeared
    at all since there was no need for one.
    Again -- many questions in general and about specific vaccines and the fact that they are
    given to newborns ...

Nurses have made clear that they have seen newborns die immediately after a vaccine is
    injected. That points us to "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome" which has long been with us
    and that connection to vaccines continues to deepen.

Those studying vaccines are also now connecting Colic and Projectile Spitting to the Vaccines.

And, there is widespread belief that the Vaccines are causing Autism.

How, about Schizophrenia and Vaccines?

Well, Schizophrenia has been with us since before Vaccines -- however, men have been
    from the beginning of time digging up metals from the ground.
    And other harmful substances.
    And there are certainly harmful substances being injected into newborns via these vaccines.

Some researchers/Doctors -- likely homeopathic doctors -- have been finding some success
    for Autistic patients by removal of metals from their systems.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...&fr=yfp-t&fp=1

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Hervé (6th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread