+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Taming the human beast - the increasing surveillance and control of humanity.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Taming the human beast - the increasing surveillance and control of humanity.

Sooooo appreciate your posting this interview, Rawhide68!! It's unbelievable what these people are getting away with!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Taming the human beast - the increasing surveillance and control of humanity.

Thanks for focusing attention on solutions, Limor and WhiteLove!

People who are waking up Don't Buy Into It! They are not advertising, or loudly proclaiming their lack of participation in the soon to be dead old paradigm systems.

It is a higher consciousness that is dawning. They cannot prevent the waves of True Self Realization that is snowballing and accelerating faster than they can stop it! Our vibrations are rising and we are leaving them to their low life (vibration) domain to receive their karmic reaping.

The "Don't Buy Into It" theme works, but we are forming a new society at the level of causal consciousness. The transformation that I'm experiencing myself seems to be Universal. Rates of change vary. Initiation of awakening occurs when a commitment to conscience and Integrity is made within.

The true empowerment is not yet fully realized, but as I stated, it is accelerating and as we unite and share ingenious solutions (thank you, WhiteLove), a radical shift toward the good IS resulting.

Another interesting aspect is the cooperation between realms. Higher Beings do exist. I'm sure most of us are not ignorant or arrogant enough to think we have the highest intelligence. We DO have a direct connect with higher intelligence through our heart. But just as we have to actually pick up the phone to use it, we also have to actually get still and place our attention in our heart to be able to transmit and receive information with Father God and higher celestial beings (not astral).

It may seem lonely at first to unplug from the technological world of mind control, but I assure you, (and many here already know this), the rewards and sense of true connection become more valuable than the old outdated systems we are leaving. Don't look back! Don't give them undo attention or any sense of power. Their power is based on deception, and a lack of inner connection.

Strengthen the inner connection through the heart, discern truth, replace fear with love, and rise above the milieu to perceive Absolute Truth in the field of Unconditional Love.

We are united in this awareness. Thank you, Paul!

In the Spirit of Truth,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th July 2017), Nasu (27th July 2017), RunningDeer (27th July 2017), ThePythonicCow (27th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

There used to be a saying years ago "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised". I don't know if people really knew what it meant, I didn't, but it sounded cool.

I think that old saying was bunk. The revolution IS being televised and is on every screen. But the revolution is not being carried out by 'we the people' which was the assumption back then that it would be, it's being carried out by the financial overlords.

We watch and read about our own enslavement year after year. I just posted an article where 50 people will be chipped next week in a firm in Wisconsin. I'd love to know how all 50 people feel. The article only gives one or two reactions that are positive. The sheeple can't wait! they want to be part of the new thing! It's so easy and convenient!

Take this or any forum. Isn't it like a library where we are documenting our enslavement?
    We read and watch and share the bad news in every aspect of our lives, health, entertainment, politics, economic - read, watch, share, read, watch, share. That's all we're doing and it gets worse each year. i'm not saying we shouldn't do it, we can't help it, but at what point do we change gears, if ever, stop reading and watching and forwarding the latest assault on us and (gulp) do something about our progressive enslavement? The plan has been so well prepared in advance and well executed.

For years i had listened to a show, Radio Liberty, hosted by a Dr. Stanley Monteith. Was in his '80s and sharp as a tack. he frequently would say to some of his guests, "People are starting to wake up now". Other hosts say the same thing. A few years before he died I started answering him quietly, 'No Dr. Stan, they are not.' There's very little calls to action but a heck of a lot of reading, watching, sharing the bad news...
    I can see the probability of people being proud of their chips, getting cute tattoos around the chip site. Maybe even taking a pic and using it as their avatars on forums like these... I'm sorry I'm a pessimist folks...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Caliban (27th July 2017), Nasu (27th July 2017), RunningDeer (27th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

This microchipping thing might be the dividing line - it just might be the beyond the pale moment where the masses truly begin to wake up and see the web they're caught in.

I don't know what else could do it and it's very alarming to consider it not being the tipping point into resistance on a large scale. Like Helene West I too have my doubts. And so does comedian Bill Burr:
    Last edited by Caliban; 27th July 2017 at 02:00.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Helene West (27th July 2017), Nasu (27th July 2017), RunningDeer (27th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2