+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Momentum Management Maneuver #30 today, 1925-2000 UTC

1. Link to Post #1
    Solar Dynamics Observatory (automated reports) SDO's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Momentum Management Maneuver #30 today, 1925-2000 UTC

SDO will perform Momentum Management (Delta-H) Maneuver #30 today. From 1925-2000 UTC (3:25-4:00 pm ET), SDO science data may be missing or incomplete. These maneuvers are used to manage the reaction wheel speeds on the spacecraft and are a normal part of our operations.

More...

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Momentum Management Maneuver #30 today, 1925-2000 UTC

The suddenly HALOGEN-LOOKING SUN is so very bright! I wonder whether the real reason the elite built underground hideouts is to avoid a scorching which may be getting ready to hit us from the sun and they are using chemtrails and planet x as a dodge from the truth. The appearance of the sun is EXTREMELY ABNORMAL FOLKS1

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Default Re: Momentum Management Maneuver #30 today, 1925-2000 UTC

I didn't really get much of a tan until about 5 years ago....If I spend a week in the sun these days it is like a racial reassignment. I go from pink/beige to DARK brown. Looks a bit odd with my dark blonde hair. I've heard that abnormally high levels of UVC ( which is not usually reported) may be the cause. It actually hurts to be in the sun...like little knives stabbing your skin!

I wonder if the sun is "friendlier" elsewhere on the planet? I don't want to live in a land of fog and rain nor do I want to feel like I'm being cooked.

+ Reply to Thread