+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: The Mantis Alien (Insectalin) Hybridization Agenda

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Default The Mantis Alien (Insectalin) Hybridization Agenda

Interesting clip here....runs almost 20 mins. While I agree that the Mantis (Mantids) are rather high up the chain of command, I disagree that all other species are merely hybrids doing the Mantid's bidding. I also disagree with Greer's stance that all ET's are friendly (but that's another discussion).

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

7alon (28th July 2017), Baby Steps (28th July 2017), bbow73 (28th July 2017), ceetee9 (12th August 2017), dan33 (13th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), drneglector (29th July 2017), findingneo (28th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Inversion (7th August 2017), Kristin (30th July 2017), Melatonin (11th August 2017), Mike (28th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017), Noelle (28th July 2017), Olaf (30th July 2017), Omni (28th July 2017), Rawhide68 (5th August 2017), RunningDeer (28th July 2017), Shadowself (28th July 2017), shadowstalker (2nd August 2017), Spiral (28th July 2017), SpookyMulder (28th July 2017), SunSea (28th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Mantis Alien (Insectalin) Hybridization Agenda

Greer's fear of a extra-terrestrial false flag has him in denial

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

findingneo (28th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017), shadowstalker (2nd August 2017), Spellbound (28th July 2017), SpookyMulder (28th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing Spellbound!

I can recall a radio show with Linda Moulton Howe stating that based on her sources and contacts there are 4 or 5 subgroups of alien races that have been created by the Mantis alien one. I also totally disagree withGreer statements, imagine saying that every single human being on this planet is goodness personified. Methinks not.
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

7alon (28th July 2017), bbow73 (28th July 2017), findingneo (28th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Kristin (30th July 2017), Spellbound (28th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Olaf (30th July 2017), Spellbound (28th July 2017), Star Tsar (29th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

I think Mantids are part of a reptilian Federation. I heard they are a genetic project of the reptilians.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7alon (29th July 2017), findingneo (28th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Spellbound (28th July 2017), Spiral (28th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Thank you.
    Last edited by findingneo; 3rd August 2017 at 11:27.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Griff (31st July 2017), Kristin (30th July 2017), mountain_jim (29th July 2017), Spellbound (28th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I think so too. I wanted to ask you if you have an article I can read on the tech used by black ops to mimic channeling? The AI side of it. I have spoken to a being that a friend just starts to channel in my presence, and am looking at all the possibilities. I get the feeling it is a deceptive entity or maybe AI.
    Last edited by findingneo; 5th August 2017 at 11:24.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017), Omni (28th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    I think so too Omnisense. I wanted to ask you if you have an article I can read on the tech used by black ops to mimic channeling? The AI side of it. I have spoken to a being that a friend just starts to channel in my presence, and am looking at all the possibilities. I get the feeling it is a deceptive entity or maybe AI. It says it is ET. Thanks. Also, do you know anything about AI that is not your usual garden variety in the Banking System? Thanks again.
    I'm happy to answer questions, however I don't want to go off topic in this thread. How about we transplant this conversation to this thread: The Electronic Control Grid. I will reply to your questions there shortly.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7alon (28th July 2017), findingneo (29th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Kristin (30th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    I think Mantids are part of a reptilian Federation. I heard they are a genetic project of the reptilians.
    You heard from who or where? Would just like to check it out also if possible.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

airaspect (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Kristin (30th July 2017), mojo (28th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Telepathic contact (Ai based telepathy). Not the most credible source, i know. I have arguably seen a mantid at one point in my life. Note: the memories of this event have been extremely tampered with(although i have gained some clarity in recent times)... One night I was actually given the option to witness a grey or mantid extraterrestrial. I got to choose. I chose mantid. It turned out the eyes of this being lit up about 4 feet in front of me while I was walking alone in the dark woods. It is possible it was some sort of neuroscience trickery (synthetic optics) or a hologram in front of me, but also possible it was a real mantid. I have also had mantid themed electronic telepathy experiences. As I understand them, they are malevolent along with most reptilians involved with our planet. Which made me suspicious about Simon Parkes...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7alon (29th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2017), Spiral (29th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Good to hear someone else is suspicious of SP.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

7alon (29th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017), Omni (29th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Going for a walk at night, alone Omnisense? You are asking for Mantids, EEK!

I really do like the above video Spellbound that you put up.I have heard in various places about the Mantid's too Omnisense. I take in the info, but don't always remember the source, exactly. I am sure I have heard Kerry Cassidy and co. talking about it, as well as Linda Moulton Howe. From what I recall, gather and extrapolate form all the snippets that overlap, is that not only the Mantid's, but the grey's that do the abductions and another one are too are also in that category of being manufactured. It might just be that the Mantid's make the Grey's. There are manufactured Nordics as well. Apparently they have manufactured Nordics, pretending they are real ones. It all helps when abducting. You don't know what's what when taken. Again, extrapolating from common themes, but they all appear to be part machine, part biological. They seem robotic because they are. But they have a biological part as well. The ones that are the workforce that is. Things get hazy after that. If you disagree, feel free to say why, as I am trying to narrow things down. They do not need to eat, drink, or use the little girl/boys room. Because they are robotic.

Dr David Jacobs stuff is very much on the ball. All folk being abducted are done so to use genetic material to make hybrids which are already integrating into society. He has plenty of documentation on hypnotic regressions, uncovering false memories and the data which support the stages at which the abduction phenomena is changing gears. He has clear evidence, as much as you can get, that there is a take over, happening right now. They have been experimenting, until they get sufficient hybrids born looking human, or passable at least. The forced donors of the genetic material bond with the babies on the crafts. They become attached to their offspring, and many end up assisting the hybrids to integrate into society, teaching them everything about life in our societies. Unlike the fluffy version that they are helping us to evolve to higher beings, that is not the case. And since when is ok to commit horrendous crimes and be called higher evolved than us.

BTW, as I have said elsewhere, I have no problem with the ET that say hello when I do CE5's in my yard at night, alone. They have never done me harm and respond with love. I use the Steven Greer method, but just use his app. I don't actually need it now, they know when I am thinking of them and want to see them and they show up as lights in the sky. I have always wondered why he says there only good ET's when that is obviously not the entire story. But I feel these friendlies are more likely interdimensional and maybe these are not craft but sort of holographics, or maybe a life form that can pop in and then out for a few moments, just to say a playful "Hello". They are aware of my thoughts when others (people around me) are not, but they never intrude. There are different types, and if I don't do a CE5 for a while, another form of response sticks around for a while, until I don't do it for a bit. What are your thoughts on that? I get the feeling they are more Interstellar type communications as well.
    Last edited by findingneo; 5th August 2017 at 08:23.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th July 2017), Griff (31st July 2017), Kristin (30th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017), Omni (29th July 2017), Rosco1 (6th August 2017), Spellbound (29th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Do you not agree that it's possible there can be positively oriented Mantids as well as Reptilians, Omnisense?
    (I have never encountered a Mantid, but I have met positively oriented Reptilians.)
    There are a lot of people who belong to Simon Parkes' Connecting Consciousness group who believe they have had Mantid lifetimes, and they seem to concur with Simon's opinion that some Mantids are positively oriented.
    Other whistleblowers ( I believe Bob Dean is one) have said that there can be both positive and negatively oriented ETs of any given race that they are aware of.
    Telepathic contact (Ai based telepathy). Not the most credible source, i know. I have arguably seen a mantid at one point in my life. Note: the memories of this event have been extremely tampered with(although i have gained some clarity in recent times)... One night I was actually given the option to witness a grey or mantid extraterrestrial. I got to choose. I chose mantid. It turned out the eyes of this being lit up about 4 feet in front of me while I was walking alone in the dark woods. It is possible it was some sort of neuroscience trickery (synthetic optics) or a hologram in front of me, but also possible it was a real mantid. I have also had mantid themed electronic telepathy experiences. As I understand them, they are malevolent along with most reptilians involved with our planet. Which made me suspicious about Simon Parkes...
    Last edited by onawah; 29th July 2017 at 18:10.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (29th July 2017), findingneo (29th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017), shadowstalker (2nd August 2017), Spellbound (29th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Yes, I have trouble with my own memories, especially from my childhood. I have slowly started to gain some back, and I do remember being on a table surrounded by 3 tall beings that look like greys, but some of my memories are still too hazy to remember enough visual detail to determine if they were these mantis type beings.. hmm I suspect they weren't, but can't be sure. I don't recall what their hands look like, but their feet look like they have no toes.. possibly under a membrane that is part of their foot/feet. They were also a bit taller than me.. maybe 5'11" or 6ft.

This is a rough picture I drew a few weeks back. I decided it might be good for my memory if I put it on paper. This is the type of faces I see in my memory. Are they a mantid hybrid of an original mantid species? Species could also trade DNA and do who knows what with it.. Not saying they do, but how do we know they don't either? So much to speculate on.

Last edited by 7alon; 29th July 2017 at 16:56.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

findingneo (30th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2017), Kristin (30th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017), Shadowself (29th July 2017), Spiral (29th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    For you Foxie

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by AmberButtermilk (here)
    Simon Parkes has been opening up on new subjects in Connecting Consciousness (and has recently begun tweeting) FOR THIS REASON. Please listen to his shows carefully as he has been dropping hints since the beginning, but was unable to give certain information until THIS was discovered.
    Be careful: Simon Parkes is unethical and untrustworthy personally (especially with women: this is known and established), and, while theoretically unconnected, this does also call into question at least some of his information.

Look up "Simon Parkes" in thread titles in Advanced Search, and you'll find a lot of documentation.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...es#post1155395

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Do you not agree that it's possible there can be positively oriented Mantids as well as Reptilians, Omnisense?
    (I have never encountered a Mantid, but I have met positively oriented Reptilians.)
    There are a lot of people who belong to Simon Parkes' Connecting Consciousness group who believe they have had Mantid lifetimes, and they seem to concur with Simon's opinion that some of them are positively oriented.
    Other whistleblowers ( I believe Bob Dean is one) have said that there can be both positive and negatively oriented ETs of any given race that they are aware of.
    I agree with you here Onawah. This is something I remember very clearly, but I can't explain how? I have a lot of very partial memories surface from time to time. It is basically a fractal thing. I don't know if that is the best word to use, but I can't think of another right now.

When I say (with my poorly articulated thoughts) it is a 'fractal thing', think of our own society; imagine a bigger one that spans the galaxy - or larger! Our society is filled with good, bad and inbetween. Same rules apply microscopically. Is all bacteria bad? No, It is diverse. The species of prokaryotic microorganisms are very diverse indeed. Some forms are good for us, some not so much
    Last edited by 7alon; 29th July 2017 at 17:15.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

findingneo (30th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017), onawah (29th July 2017), Spiral (29th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Could you please tell us about your experience/s with positive Reptillians Onawah? I would love to hear it. Thank you.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

7alon (30th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi 7alon, do you ever wake up in the morning and have spots of blood on the sheets or pillow, or any marks, bruises or pin pricks on your body? Do certain areas of your body feel a bit odd? And can I ask if it is ok, why you chose an owl as your avatar? Just tell me straight if I am being too intrusive. Sorry if so. Thanks for sharing the above. Very interesting just how many people experience stuff. P.S. Love your choices of emojis.
    Last edited by findingneo; 29th July 2017 at 17:32.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

7alon (30th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

There are a lot of people who belong to Simon Parkes' Connecting Consciousness group who believe they have had Mantid lifetimes, and they seem to concur with Simon's opinion that some Mantids are positively oriented.
    Personally I think the flock of reptilian and mantid starseeds Simon is incubating is a mind control program. And I am pretty sure of that.

If the mantids are a genetic creation of evil reptilians, I believe there are literally no good ones. But this doesn't discount the premise that other mantid races could exist. It is quite possible that benevolent mantid races do exist, I just don't think the Alpha reptilians of this galaxy would allow benevolence in their space program after knowing them. And I am well aware that random comments about past lives and ETs are neck deep in mkultra most of the time. Even if someone turns out to be a real contactee, there is always counterintelligence. Real extraterrestrials are a major threat to the shadow government, and I have personally witnessed the psychological warfare that occurs after real contact. They do not just allow you to speak about it ... for example I am battling mind influence and resistance to speaking while typing this, with threats of torture if i say something good.. Those allowed to speak about it without major resistance are almost always psychological operations mind control assets IMO.

This is one reason why I don't like speaking about extraterrestrial information. There is too much disinformation. Simon Parkes is not a trustworthy source of information in my eyes and I don't feel like being his personal psyop deprogrammer.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7alon (30th July 2017), Alx (30th July 2017), drneglector (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2017), Griff (31st July 2017), Kristin (30th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017), onawah (29th July 2017), Rosco1 (6th August 2017), Spellbound (29th July 2017), Spiral (29th July 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

Always wish the Mantis that revealed himself inside the craft communicated with me. The observations prior to that allowed for knowing there was always caution taken on their part in approaching. In fact it wasn't until across the creek and turned back and flashed a light as if in saying goodnight did anything really big happen. This apparently caused a reaction and the craft came closer fast on the other shoreline and the occupant illuminated some lights inside that allowed viewing him. Only from the waist up though and he was behind a lower illuminated panel. Recall the tall stature, triangle head and large round eyes that even raised above the eye sockets and shape of the triangle face. The other two points no emotion on the part of the Mantis and as was quickly unpacking to film but off went lights, and now just a personal encounter that will always be remembered. Honestly believe some observations never got to film in the many seasons of skywatching and believe it wasnt by accident... In closing for whatever reason that sighting gave me the impression just witnessed the leader behind the contact because other greys were part but did not act so brazenly to turn a light on.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

findingneo (30th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2017), Magnus (3rd August 2017), onawah (29th July 2017), Rosco1 (6th August 2017), william r sanford72 (3rd August 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

I've made mention of a friend of mine, Sunshine (she just died last year) in a few old posts, here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post654386
    here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post690780
    and here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1102791

I met her about 16 years ago. She was a 4th generation Apache Medicine Woman, very wise and with a good sense of humor.
    She had memories of being in Atlantis and of past lives as a Reptilian, though she identified "home" as a planet of feline ETs in the Sirius system.
    Her memories of past lives on a planet of Reptilian humanoids were troubled; they were a positively oriented race, but had long been at war with a negatively oriented Reptilian species from a different planet who were very fierce and warlike.
    She said her race were allied with other humanoid races who were also at war with the negative Reptilians, so it really sounded like part of the original Lyran narrative, which I learned about later.
    Like many things that she told me about the past (though she had never read anything about ET conspiracy theory that I was aware of) which were confirmed by things I read later from various sources.

It was funny the way we first got to know each other.
    I was living and working on the staff of a spiritual retreat center in Missouri, and Sunshine was there for a few weeks, visiting a friend of hers who also lived there and was on the staff.
    It was during the off season and there were no retreat guests, so she would come and hang out at the house where I lived sometimes, which also housed the Office, and was where I worked.
    I was there in the office reading something about the Annunaki online one day when she came in and sat down and started up a conversation.
    She asked me what I was studying, and I told her that I had recently been reading about a fierce predatory race of Reptilian ETs who had been secretly ruling Earth from behind the scenes for centuries, thinking that that would probably end the conversation then and there, and allow me to get back to my reading.
    To my complete astonishment, she responded very casually, "Oh, I'm from a Reptilian planet!"
    I turned and gaped at her asking, "What did you say?"
    She burst into merry laughter saying, "You should see the expression on your face!" ( She still laughed about that years later.)
    After she had regained control of herself, she recounted her memories of being a Reptilian to me.
    I must confess that I was a bit terrified at first, because she was a very large and imposing woman, and I knew she was Apache, so when she said she was Reptilian, I wondered if I was having a bad Contact experience.
    Since I wasn't aware at the time that there were positive Reptilians, and I had only recently become aware of the negative ones and what formidable enemies they are, I wondered if this was some kind of setup.
    It just seemed like too much of a coincidence that a Reptilian would suddenly show up in my space right when I was online reading about them, and then declare that she was a Reptilian!
    But I think she realized she had frightened me, so she was very reassuring and quick to let me know that she wasn't an enemy.

It was the beginning of a long and very unusual friendship; I will miss her a lot, but I hope she has been able to return to the feline planet she considers her home, which she missed so much.
    She was born on an Apache reservation in New Mexico and had two sons who she put through college by driving semi-trucks for about 20 years.
    She was tall and imposing, with big bones and broad shoulders and a face kind of like a bulldog, but she had curly blonde hair like a 40s film star (there ARE blonde Apaches--they think they got some genes from the Vikings somewhere in the past), and a very soft, Marilyn Monroe sort of voice, and she giggled like a little girl when she laughed.
    She had had a near death experience when she was in her 50s.
    She was on the road in her truck with a rookie truck driver she was instructing, and was on a break, taking a nap in the back section of the cab while the rookie drove.
    They were on a steep incline, and he lost control of the truck, which rolled back down the road and off the side of a cliff.
    She survived with a broken back and multiple other injuries and after a long hospital stay, she retired.
    She got some insurance money which allowed her to take classes in alternative healing modalities, so she became a Reiki master and herbalist, in keeping with her family's tradition of Medicine Women.

Although she said she identified more with the Feline species, she thought she had also spent many lives as a Reptilian.
    And she thought that was why she had difficulty with human emotions, which she didn't understand very well.
    But she had a strong code of ethics, and the way in which she valued the importance of work reminded me of the next Reptilian I met, who I will call Terry, who was my boss some years later.

At first I thought Terry was a typical workaholic, but the more I got to know her, and the more I was around her and felt her energy, the more I was reminded of Sunshine and of the characteristics of Reptilians that I was reading about.
    (Kind of like Worf on Star Trek- very serious and dedicated to work, status and to matters of honor. )
    She had no patience with slackers, and rarely expressed any emotion or affection (though she was friendly) but she was always gung-ho when it came to work, and she worked every day for long hours until she literally dropped.
    I had a really hard time dealing with her energy and her way of relating to people until one day I had a huge AHA moment and realized that she was a Reptilian.
    It all got much easier after that, and I think on some level she realized that I had had some kind of insight into her character, because her attitude towards me changed a lot, and there was a lot more mutual respect after that.

The third person I am sure is quite Reptilian (though also very positively oriented) I have never actually met, but he is a member of Avalon, and his name is Ron Mauer Jr.
    He will tell you himself that he identifies himself as having been positively oriented Reptilian, and I hope he doesn't mind that I have "outed" him here!
    I have been reading his posts since he joined and I don't think anyone would argue about him being a very nice guy.

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Could you please tell us about your experience/s with positive Reptillians Onawah? I would love to hear it. Thank you.
    Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    For you Foxie

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by AmberButtermilk (here)
    Simon Parkes has been opening up on new subjects in Connecting Consciousness (and has recently begun tweeting) FOR THIS REASON. Please listen to his shows carefully as he has been dropping hints since the beginning, but was unable to give certain information until THIS was discovered.
    Be careful: Simon Parkes is unethical and untrustworthy personally (especially with women: this is known and established), and, while theoretically unconnected, this does also call into question at least some of his information.

Look up "Simon Parkes" in thread titles in Advanced Search, and you'll find a lot of documentation.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...es#post1155395

There are a lot of people who belong to Simon Parkes' Connecting Consciousness group who believe they have had Mantid lifetimes, and they seem to concur with Simon's opinion that some of them are positively oriented.
    I agree with you here Onawah. This is something I remember very clearly, but I can't explain how? I have a lot of very partial memories surface from time to time. It is basically a fractal thing. I don't know if that is the best word to use, but I can't think of another right now.

When I say (with my poorly articulated thoughts) it is a 'fractal thing', think of our own society; imagine a bigger one that spans the galaxy - or larger! Our society is filled with good, bad and inbetween. Same rules apply microscopically. Is all bacteria bad? No, It is diverse. The species of prokaryotic microorganisms are very diverse indeed. Some forms are good for us, some not so much
    Last edited by onawah; 30th July 2017 at 21:40.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (30th July 2017), findingneo (30th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2017), Griff (31st July 2017), Hervé (29th July 2017), mojo (29th July 2017), Olaf (30th July 2017), Rawhide68 (5th August 2017), Sophocles (2nd August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast