+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: The Mantis Alien (Insectalin) Hybridization Agenda

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: The Mantis Alien (Insectalin) Hybridization Agenda

Kinda why I like getting to areas and doing objective surveys for myself, seeing for myself and using equipment which doesn't have human bias, or opinion to color data. I have no clue how to determine for instance if Sitchen's ancient tablets are from some ancient race associated with ET's. I could be very eager to survey the areas around where such were found, and see what has been missed by surface exploration. I don't think it does any good going back and forth poking fingers in each other's eyes, eh?

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

If we are talking about Mantids here, I have never come across an abductee with a bad encounter with one of these, which is a bit strange.
    Please send me any find´s of mantid beeings scaring an abductee ?

The small gray´s are scary, probably just biorobots. with no soul/feeling and they can scare **** out of people.
    If? the mantids use the little gray´s as santa´s little helper´s for their own purposes , they are to blame as well.

Both Jacob´s (they are all bad) and Greer (they are all good) are wrong in my opinion in the aspect of juding they do.
    It´s just plain silly to reason like that. (Everything is BLACK or WHITE)

There is a mixed bag of ET´s out there visiting us for different reasons.

What reasons?
    I´ll just throw out some examples here for fun:

1. help us evolve spiritually
    2. prevent us from evolve spiritually
    3. use our resources like DNA or other sources from this planet.
    5. eat us, because we taste so good.
    6. watch over their/our antfarm experiment.
    7.suck out our life force to reload their own batterys.
    8.fuel our life force to boost our own energy.
    9.Maybe they see us as part of them and want us to prosper, in order for them to prosper.

10.Or hey, maybe they watch us because we are funny to them. Late Dolores Cannon once said, the funniest things ET´s find about us humans is "eating" "having sex" and "dying". (Obvioulsy thoose things don´t exist for "them)
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 6th August 2017 at 00:08.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Trying to put together all the pieces I have gathered here on Avalon about Z. Sitchen! I remember watching a video of a woman who used to help in the blood rituals with the royal family in Eng. She mentioned she had seen ZS present, kind of in the background. At the time that surprised me & I wondered why he would be there.

Just listening to the explanation of the Sumerian tablet & the center orb being Saturn & NOT our sun, begins to make a little sense because of another video, David Talbot(?) who explained that the planets of our solar system all used to be in a line & Saturn, at that time, was actually our sun. Huh?! This has been most interesting! Neat to see Adam's Calendar as it was supposed to have been 160,000 years ago! Apparently, our "controllers" really do want to keep our true history from us!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Rawhide68 (6th August 2017)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Thanks "Foxie" for spelling he´s name almost correct "sitchin", last 10 radioshow´s every one says "sTichin".
    Funny how silly details like that can make their credibility sink like stones.

I have read the book "the 12th planet" ages ago, so I can not comment, due to lack of memmory in this matter.

(I spell as good as I can with having english not as my native language.)

The name is spelled "Zecharia Sitchin"
    Z Sitchin

And please comment to my updated post above this one
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 6th August 2017 at 00:29.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Kinda why I like getting to areas and doing objective surveys for myself, seeing for myself and using equipment which doesn't have human bias, or opinion to color data. I have no clue how to determine for instance if Sitchen's ancient tablets are from some ancient race associated with ET's. I could be very eager to survey the areas around where such were found, and see what has been missed by surface exploration. I don't think it does any good going back and forth poking fingers in each other's eyes, eh?

Well Bob, please don't take this as an eye poke.... but you may not need to travel all that way to old Sumer.

Because, according to a close friend of Sitchin's, he didn't exactly 'translate' the Sumerian tablets. He actually was channeled the information that is found in his books, supposedly, from an Annunaki entity. So, you see Michael Heiser is corect, more or less, about Sitchin's qualifications regarding his ability to correctly translate the Cuneiform Tablets.

Yes, you've read that correctly... "channeled" material through the method of automatic writing.

Bill Ryan had dropped this onto Post #3 back in 09-February, 2013. As posted below... (note the quotes that he placed around the term 'translated'... On top of that, it was told that Zecharia actually was being paid a retainer by the NSA at the time. (Note: the highlighted text is my emphasis)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

See this thread:

The Anunnaki

--------

Dear All,

I recently wrote up some notes about the Anunnaki for someone who knew little about them. The concise report I created seemed to have some value (you will not find this information all in one place anywhere else) - and so here it is:

Anunnaki is Sumerian for "those who came from Heaven to Earth". They were regarded by the Sumerians as "gods", but were actually ETs.

They are 8-9 feet tall [2.4 - 2.7m], and like dressing up in ceremonial costumes (including headdresses), which are colorful, flamboyant, ornate, and ceremonial. Their culture goes back to 100,000 years or more, and they attach a great importance to tradition, ritual, ceremony and symbols.

They have large heads with a pronounced jaw and are physically very strong. They also have enhanced mental abilities and can certainly operate effectively in the astral realms. But their technology (spacecraft, and ability to manipulate space and time) is also very advanced.

They certainly do not ride around on an icy, rocky planetoid ("Nibiru") waiting patiently for it to return near Earth every 3,600 years. They have their own spacecraft. Henry Deacon said they looked a little like this (the 'wings' retract and are ornamental):

They were here in Sumerian times, about 6,000 years ago, when they arrived on Earth to 'jump-start' the Sumerian civilization which had always puzzled archeologists inasmuch as it seemed to arise out of a much more primitive culture, almost literally overnight.

Suddenly, the Sumerians had law, government, education, finance, literature, music, and everything that we would assume as a necessary part of a healthy civilized society.

The Anunnaki attach a great deal of importance to administration, laws, finance, agreements, and very complex administrative structures. Much of what has become imported into human societies as royal ceremony, pyramidal hierarchies, levels of initiation within secret societies, and all the attached complex symbolism, much of which has high traditional significance but which can also be deliberately obscure to the casual observer, can all be traced back to Anunnaki influence.

In present time, they are active on Mars, and this has been reported by Project Camelot whistleblower Henry Deacon (pseudonym), who saw them at first hand. Henry said that since Sumerian times, the Anunnaki race has split into two factions - one friendly to humans and the other less so.

He hinted strongly that the less friendly race has acquired a taste for human flesh. He described how when he was working for black projects as an electronics engineer, he was invited to a briefing in which this topic was presented. He walked out in disgust, and was amazed that (a) no-one stopped him from leaving, and (b) he was the only person who walked out.

According to Zecharia Sitchin (recently passed) - who 'translated' many ancient Sumerian texts - and whose work has been dismissed by conventional archeologists but widely accepted among the alternative community - one reason the Anunnaki came to Planet Earth was to mine gold, which they had a strong desire for and attributed a great deal of value and importance to. It's possible that our own love and value and fascination for gold in the present day is a throwback to the attitude introduced by the Anunnaki.

One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.

We were also told that Zecharia Sitchin was paid on a retainer basis by the NSA, who always wanted to be kept up to date by Sitchin about what the Anunnaki were up to - because it seemed that Sitchin had a direct telepathic line to the Anunnaki in real time.
    (Note: there is quite a lot in Sitchin's books that is certainly disinformation - possibly deliberately inserted by the Anunnaki themselves). But quite a lot of the basic story is probably quite true.
    Bill Ryan
    Project Avalon
    April 2011
    Last edited by turiya; 6th August 2017 at 11:29.

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Did Henry Deacon (Neuman true name) "Jumpdrive" to mars together with Andrew Basagio?
    Was "Henry Decon" experiment a CIA test how people wold react to cruel reallity?

Beep beep Turiya?

why is your quote pasting is from 2011?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 6th August 2017 at 01:39.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bob (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Sitchin apparently was walking on both the light and dark sides, but he was also a scholar and a recognized linguist.
    It's very doubtful that his work would have passed muster as much as it has among other scholars and linguistic experts as it did if he was simply making it all up or channeling it all from another source.
    If you read his books, there are plenty of references to other works, and proof that he understood the subject matter.
    He may have been channeling some of it, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was all false info.
    As Bill Ryan stated:
    Quote But quite a lot of the basic story is probably quite true.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th August 2017 at 02:09.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (6th August 2017), drneglector (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

hmm.. my quote..
    Quote Kinda why I like getting to areas and doing objective surveys for myself, seeing for myself and using equipment which doesn't have human bias, or opinion to color data.
    Been to most every place the greys and or abduction phenomena are purported to be in the US Mainland and Hawaii (assorted mysterious goings on with roads and places) and Canada.. Been to assorted places in Egypt, UK, Germany, Africa, (and to the Bermuda triangle area off Bimini), interesting spots in the Mideast (except for Israel); so where again are the legit places to investigate first hand where there is no hearsay ? Who again is doing the "coloring" ?
    Last edited by Bob; 6th August 2017 at 03:27.

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

I still wait for an answer turiya?
    Choosing to post and never reply, wow there are all kind of ppl in this forum.
    Facisnating.

Bob you know as well as I, that the best place to dig for the truth is withinyourself.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 6th August 2017 at 07:00.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), onawah (6th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Beep beep Turiya?
    why is your quote pasting is from 2011?
    Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I still wait for an answer turiya?
    Choosing to post and never reply, wow there are all kind of ppl in this forum.
    Facisnating.

Bob you know as well as I, that the best place to dig for the truth is withinyourself.
    Thank you, Rawhide68, but clicking on links is not such a difficult thing to do... But still, I thank you for your persistence. In a way, it provokes me to add a bit more that needs to come out about this...
    The 2011 date was the 1st time Bill Ryan had first dropped this bombshell on the PA forum. And then, when you look at the numerous inteviews that were done by Project Camelot prior to this date, one can find that the individual that was a close friend of Sitichin was none other than Jordan Maxwell. Project Camelot did their interview with Jordan Maxwell in September of 2008.

Jordan Maxwell: The Takeover of Planet Earth
    Los Angeles, California, September 2008
    Putting the puzzle pieces together... And, one will then understand how the following Chris White video fits into place.... as Jordan has links to the occult of Freemasonry which came out of Helena Blavatsky & Alice Baily's Theosophy teachings...

Jordan Maxwell Debunked by Chris White
    (Published on Apr 21, 2011)

With that said, one can then see that Chris Thomas, who I view as having an excellent capability to Remote View... And through his research, has provided us with the information that the Annunaki were also channeling information to Madame Blavatsky (and later to Alice Baily), through the enitity that Blavatsky & Baily referred to as Djwhal Khul...

Illuminati Controlled by the Anunnaki
    / Velon & Influence of New Age

(Published on Jan 9, 2016)

I know there will be those that will be quite upset with this kind of information... I have no intention of doing so...

But it is time for this type of information to be brought out of the woodwork & up to the surface. We have to come out of the misinformation & disinformation that has deluded many of us for quite some time...
    Best regards...
    Last edited by turiya; 6th August 2017 at 13:06.

17. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Being that there is an infinite amount of all kinds of beings, I agree there may be benevolent and hostile mantis. It's also possible these beings could be pretending to be benevolent when they're not. We humans are so dang easy to fool. In fact, I think this is the favored mo of the negatives. For me, it's best not to be involved with any of them for safety sake cause we just don't know. Why take the chance?

Sitchen is likely a mixture of both true and false information. The fact he was a high ranking Mason is a big red flag for me. I assume most here know of the planning that went into the New Age movement behind the scenes and these days the Sitchen material is touted as gospel by disinformation agents (knowingly or not).

Also, the idea some of his material may have been channeled is no big surprise. He hung out with the elites and was part of the club. They started using mediums as early as the turn of the century (I beleive) and this appears to be a major source of information for them. Who or what do you suppose they're getting info from? The most well known group being channeled was called The Nine and it's interesting to look into. So, maybe Sitchen had contact with this group and I wouldn't be surprized at all. It's possible this is where the channeled information came from. Of course, he wouldn't have said so.

Edit to add speculation. I wonder if The Nine laid the groundwork for the major storylines being popularized with aliens and such. This could have been used as a script for the tech control, using the telepathic communication and the voice of God stuff.
    Last edited by SunSea; 6th August 2017 at 15:53.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Bob (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), onawah (6th August 2017), turiya (6th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Rawhide68....I think in your post above you, like I, have been trying to figure out the purpose of the ET's that seem to be visiting this planet. The reasons you give could be correct, as it would seem there are "good" & "bad" ET's, just like there are "good" & "bad" human beings. For many, their journey seems to have been guided without their knowledge of such guidance; it all just kind of "happened"! I only began to question things a few years ago, so you may be farther along in your research than I! I'm still trying to figure things out & know I was "led" to Avalon through a series of events. There is so much information available here & some more mature members helped me along as I began my own search at this late point in my life!! What you posted above....ARE those your conclusions, or have you come to any yet?

20. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We have to use discernment when examining all whistleblower information, and that goes for debunkers as well.
    We all have our blind spots, filters and personal agendas.
    The challenge is learning how to sort through all that and still come out with a reasonable idea of what is real.

Compassion must extend to the perpetrators as well as the victims, or it wouldn't be compassion.
    Putting such limits on healing only results in more wounding.
    Humility is required to own that
    We are all connected, and we have all been perpetrators as well as victims.
    Separation only causes further fragmentation.
    When we understand that, we will have inner peace.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th August 2017 at 17:59.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), turiya (6th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    [..] They started using mediums as early as the turn of the century (I beleive) and this appears to be a major source of information for them. Who or what do you suppose they're getting info from? The most well known group being channeled was called The Nine and it's interesting to look into. So, maybe Sitchen had contact with this group and I wouldn't be surprized at all. It's possible this is where the channeled information came from. Of course, he wouldn't have said so.

Edit to add speculation. I wonder if The Nine laid the groundwork for the major storylines being popularized with aliens and such. This could have been used as a script for the tech control, using the telepathic communication and the voice of God stuff.
    Suggest all download : http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/The...il_of_Nine.pdf re, Council of Nine which gets into Gene Roddenberry being one of the chosen ones to create scenarios for the public to 'accept', data on Puharich, how 'channelings' were setting up the underlying rhetoric we hear today from the "personalities in alternative media".. the council of 9 were the proclaimers that they being individuals functioned as ONE, starting it seems the 'we are one' movement..

excerpt from the PDF follows

Quote Never known for their modesty, The Nine proclaimed themselves to be God, stating "God is nobody else than we together, the Nine Principles of God."
    (The "we" in this case is that they purport to be GOD..)
    Below is an extract from later in the PDF - another interesting read, from behind the scenes...

Quote Richard Hoagland spoke and has pumped that fact in his tapes incessantly since then), Dr. Puharich had warned
    of “weather modification” weapons and other planetary influencers, which he had suggested were part of
    collaborative efforts by powerful elites on our own “plane” and planet, but aided in no small part by insights and
    technologies received from what he had suggested were “exceptional sources.” And Puharich was scared. Was
    he simply paranoid? Who’ll say?

Another devotee of “The Council of Nine” was the self-styled “planetary enzyme” and change-agent, Ira
    Einhorn, that Unicorn of recent news reports about his re-arresting and being freed in France. Einhorn was very
    much in touch with Puharich and in no small way, The Nine, which maintains a working network of physicists and
    psychics, intelligence operatives and powerful billionaires, who are less concerned about their “source” and its
    weirdness than they are about having EVERY advantage and new data edge in what THEY believe is a battle for
    Earth itself.

As Dave Hunt and others discuss, and as in “The Only Planet Of Choice” is well defined by The Nine themselves
    through words of The Nine’s spokesman, a discarnate entity named “Tom” who in turn is communicating through
    Phyllis Schlemmer, it may indeed have been the same “Nine” we are discussing here who also were elements of
    an “interdimensional governance structure” of ancient Athens, in which a council of nine divinely inspired
    “Archons” ruled. Each Athenian “Nine” supposedly had his own aetherial counterpart drawing from the “universal
    knowledge.”

And in the popular science fiction television program, Babylon 5, the council on which DeLenn served (they are
    Nine) operates precisely as “The Council of Nine” are described as operating, both in their own “writings” and in
    what is written about them.

23. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Lookingforrealtruth (here)
    @Omnisence , as well as anyone that might not know.

Just because a someone is using a "reptilian" body (or what ever body) - does not mean evil , it's what matters on the inside, a someone could be negative with any body ("human","reptilian","mantis"/"mantid",etc).

Cannot say certain for all individuals of any looks, if so, then there is prejudice.
    I didn't say all reptilians are evil. But there are completely evil reptilian races in my view.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), turiya (6th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    Being that there is an infinite amount of all kinds of beings, I agree there may be benevolent and hostile mantis. It's also possible these beings could be pretending to be benevolent when they're not. We humans are so dang easy to fool. In fact, I think this is the favored mo of the negatives. For me, it's best not to be involved with any of them for safety sake cause we just don't know. Why take the chance?

Sitchen is likely a mixture of both true and false information. The fact he was a high ranking Mason is a big red flag for me. I assume most here know of the planning that went into the New Age movement behind the scenes and these days the Sitchen material is touted as gospel by disinformation agents (knowingly or not).

Also, the idea some of his material may have been channeled is no big surprise. He hung out with the elites and was part of the club. They started using mediums as early as the turn of the century (I beleive) and this appears to be a major source of information for them. Who or what do you suppose they're getting info from? The most well known group being channeled was called The Nine and it's interesting to look into. So, maybe Sitchen had contact with this group and I wouldn't be surprized at all. It's possible this is where the channeled information came from. Of course, he wouldn't have said so.

Thank you SunSea for bringing this to the fore in what you have stated.

For the topic of "The Nine", I have done a bit of research on Puharich's work on another thread, starting with Post #551.

From my short period of research, I found that channeling sessions put together by Andrija Puharich closely resembled what Dolores Cannon was doing with her clients. And, this was to put her clients in an hypnotic state in order to have the individual be a receiver / conduit for channeled information that would come from ET extraterrestrial entities in order so she could publish her next book. It had been noted that the same ET entity would come through a number of several different clients that would be located at distinct & distant locations.

One thing that I've realized, and this comes through a bit of rigorous study of the Chris Thomas material, is that this planet Earth, in a sense, has a defense mechanism that is at work. As, the planet Earth is not just a dead rock floating out in space, but to the contrary, is a living being in its / Her own right. In this regard, the consciousness of planet Earth was created to provide a physical environment for 'us' (as non-physical beings) to take on a physical body in order to experience a life on this physical plane of Existence. Earth provides us with the physical materials for a physical body to be created so it can act as a vehicle for a soul to occupy as it is maneuvered through this phsysical life.

In other words, all physical life here on the planet is created & supported by the living consciousness of Earth. And She has done a tremendous job in providing for such an abundance of Life. As, its quite obvious to see this. I mean, its quite incredible how much this planet is teaming with life is truly quite a miraculous event that is taking place here. And, we as souls looking to experience a physical life, are fully accepted by Earth who acts as a very gracious host for us to do this. In a sense, the term 'Mother Earth' is literally quite true. And Earth, acting as a protective mother over her children, will defend her children with a proper defense mechanism that She's put into place. In other words, uninvited guests, as in unwelcomed alien vistors, are prevented from coming here.

However, this Universe has a particular Universal Law that it is built on & operates under. And that Law is the 'Freedom of Choice', which basically is that 'one has the freedom of choice to live in a any way one chooses to live, as long as that choice does not interfere with anyone elses freedom to choose how they wish to live'. Mother Earth will abide by this Universal Law.

What I am getting at is this:
    It appears that certain malevolent extraterrestrials who see what a jewel this planet is, with all of the teaming life that is found here. And, it is obvious that they have the notion of making this planet their very own. They have also understood how to skirt the Earth's defense mechanism. And in order to do this, to avoid being ejected as an univited guest, is to gain the trust of a certain percentage of the race of human beings that are living here. If human beings want these extraterrestrials to be here on this planet, then Mother Earth will have to abide with their collective freedom of choice to have these entities to be here. So, in knowing this, these malevolent extraterrestrials have made it a part of their agenda - to play both sides of the malevolent / benevolent spectrum. They are play both sides! They are of the same race! The good Dracos & the bad Dracos are working together!

Arthur Neumann told Bill Ryan that the Annunaki have split into two groups - the Good Annunaki & the Bad Annunaki... nothing could be further from the truth. They are ALL Annunaki working together to possess this planet for themselves. They have been behind much of the mischief that has plagued this planet for vast number of years. They are out to eliminate most of the human population on the planet. And whoever is left are to be their slaves. I mean, simply look around and one can see that they have been manipulating human beings through the banking system, the Deep-State black-ops, into killing each other through countless wars, poisoning each other w/ GMO foods, population reduction, Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, HAARP, chemtrails, transhumanism... and on & on.

Hence, they have humanity in the palm of their hands. The Good Reptilitans are at war with the Bad Reptilians - this the game that they are playing with us! They got the SSP military involved. They are only appearing to be at war with each other. The only war there is to decide who will be claiming this planet Earth for themselves, and who will be making what is left of humanity their slaves. Understand this!

The only way for these entities to be removed from this planet by the Earth & her guardians is only if humanity wakes up to this fact - that we are being 'played'! Humanity is being befooled. So, please see what is taking place, here.

So, in order to straighten out this planet, is to get rid of these manipulative extraterrestrials. They do not have our best interests in mind. It is really up to us to wake up to this fact. Understanding this, that it is up to us to figure this out, and we don't need these extraterrestrials to be hanging around that appear to be wanting to help us. Its a false notion... its like Fake News, its a fasle idea that's been planted.

So, it's really up to us.
    Last edited by turiya; 6th August 2017 at 23:18.

26. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Funny that it still appears as all "just channeling" and repeating stories, and hearsay with no objective evidencial data from "on-site" solid documentation being posted; just more twists on channeling, akashic records being "read out" laced with personal bias, and adequate drama to keep the reader's attention.. on and on.. I don't buy it.

When I met with Puharich PERSONALLY (no 3rd party hearsay here), we talked about documentation, objective monitorable phenomena. I demonstrated to him objective technology, and we had a great dialog about what needed to be monitored for "proof". None of the so called channeling was any more than interesting (at times) wastes of time.

NP eh?. That's fine for folks who want it all in their head at least that is how it seems to me.

I just don't buy the channeling, third party hearsay being repeated, nor the 'akashic' readout. To some that be "truth", to me it's a great fairy tale wanting proof.

No steps forward, just believe the hearsay and channeling.. hmmm.. No problem with opinions, tho, stating such as fact tho (or wrapping it up as "fact" with cutely designed misdirection...) without the qualifier.... "up to us"..?? Up to us to objectively document, else we are writing poetry IMHO.
    Last edited by Bob; 7th August 2017 at 02:13.

27. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Channeling takes many forms... Look at CNN that is repeating 24/7 channeling information to the public.

Some say that they are a propaganda arm for the Deep-State. Where can you find proof of this?

What's the "Official Story"?
    "Bashar used chemicals on his own people!" Its true because MSM says so...
    "A Lone Gunman Killed Kennedy." --Warren Commission
    "Oh, you're just a Conspiracy Theorist."

And, that all it takes to put an end to it?

Yeah it does, if one enjoys their enslavement, I suppose.
    Last edited by turiya; 7th August 2017 at 00:24.

28. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Channeling, eyup.. more specifically tho..

Not where reality meets the road.. go fir it show us why we should just blindly believe..

Quote hmm.. my quote..
    Kinda why I like getting to areas and doing objective surveys for myself, seeing for myself and using equipment which doesn't have human bias, or opinion to color data.

Been to most every place the greys and or abduction phenomena are purported to be in the US Mainland and Hawaii (assorted mysterious goings on with roads and places) and Canada.. Been to assorted places in Egypt, UK, Germany, Africa, (and to the Bermuda triangle area off Bimini), interesting spots in the Mideast (except for Israel); so where again are the legit places to investigate first hand where there is no hearsay ? Who again is doing the "coloring" ?
    No CNN in my travels.. staying focused where are the mantids, the greys, the reptoids? in the head or real physical somewhere? Showing me graphics artifacts in vid's or pareidolia isn't going to offer adequate proof, artifacts are artifacts, pareidolia is interesting understanding the psyche of the viewer.. if they are mind artifacts, hallucinations, "beliefs" what does that say?

Can't objectify? Alice in wonderland phenomenon comes to mind.. if the phenomena is "in the head" and it is creating drama in one's life, that obviously means something. I'm not looking for 'in the head' phenomena, from the state between sleep and dreaming hallucination (hindu - shall we go into that sometime? that state? ) although, exploring hallucination is not what interests me.
    Last edited by Bob; 7th August 2017 at 01:41.

29. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So Turiya, if you believe all that you have stated in this post, why is it that in the past you have so consistently tried to downplay the damage that the Annunaki and the Reptilians have been doing here for thousands of years, and the resources they have with which to push their agenda?

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    What I am getting at is this:
    It appears that certain malevolent extraterrestrials who see what a jewel this planet is, with all of the teaming life that is found here. And, it is obvious that they have the notion of making this planet their very own. They have also understood how to skirt the Earth's defense mechanism. And in order to do this, to avoid being ejected as an univited guest, is to gain the trust of a certain percentage of the race of human beings that are living here. If human beings want these extraterrestrials to be here on this planet, then Mother Earth will have to abide with their collective freedom of choice to have these entities to be here. So, in knowing this, these malevolent extraterrestrials have made it a part of their agenda - to play both sides of the malevolent / benevolent spectrum. They are play both sides! They are of the same race! The good Dracos & the bad Dracos are working together!

Arthur Neumann told Bill Ryan that the Annunaki have split into two groups - the Good Annunaki & the Bad Annunaki... nothing could be further from the truth. They are ALL Annunaki working together to possess this planet for themselves. They have been behind much of the mischief that has plagued this planet for vast number of years. They are out to eliminate most of the human population on the planet. And whoever is left are to be their slaves. I mean, simply look around and one can see that they have been manipulating human beings through the banking system, the Deep-State black-ops, into killing each other through countless wars, poisoning each other w/ GMO foods, population reduction, Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, HAARP, chemtrails, transhumanism... and on & on.

Hence, they have humanity in the palm of their hands. The Good Reptilitans are at war with the Bad Reptilians - this the game that they are playing with us! They got the SSP military involved. They are only appearing to be at war with each other. The only war there is to decide who will be claiming this planet Earth for themselves, and who will be making what is left of humanity their slaves. Understand this!

The only way for these entities to be removed from this planet by the Earth & her guardians is only if humanity wakes up to this fact - that we are being 'played'! Humanity is being befooled. So, please see what is taking place, here.

So, in order to straighten out this planet, is to get rid of these manipulative extraterrestrials. They do not have our best interests in mind. It is really up to us to wake up to this fact. Understanding this, that it is up to us to figure this out, and we don't need these extraterrestrials to be hanging around that appear to be wanting to help us. Its a false notion... its like Fake News, its a fasle idea that's been planted.

So, it's really up to us.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast