+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gold boom around the corner?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Gold boom around the corner?

Yesterday I was looking into the situation on the stock market. Because of the strength in the Shanghai Stock Exchange Index (SSH) I have for quite some time not expected any significant shift in the short term from the current uptrend. This is to some degree still the case, for instance the Baidu stock (BIDU) recently spiked, this in combination with the weak USD is not the kind of stuff that is indicative of some sudden trend shift looming around the corner. In the short term I think for instance you can quite easily get 4% out of a stock like Apple (AAPL).

But here is the reason why I think we might begin to see signs of a trend shift starting maybe sometime in the middle of August. The bank industry is already topping out. The eCommerce industry is about to start topping out it appears, stocks like Amazon (AMZN) for instance is looking expensive with a P/E at around 260. Then when that is topping out companies in the tech industry will probably also begin to top. When this begins to happen traders will also begin to sell off to cash in some of the profits they have made on the recent bull market. So in the medium and long term the situation is that the potential is not that great it seems like, at some point it is going to become attractive to short heavily.

At the same time nations are for whatever reason keen on managing their Gold deposit situation, Joseph P. Farrell's latest article on this is found here. This while we can also notice that Gold in general is not that weak either, day by day Gold begins to start looking relatively attractive.

Also keep in mind, the guys discussing below are no rookies...

02:03 ->
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 30th July 2017 at 19:29.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

barneythez (31st July 2017), joeecho (31st July 2017), Loren (5th August 2017), Nasu (30th July 2017), robinr1 (30th July 2017), sunflower (31st July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: Gold boom around the corner?

Can't a entity with good access to media/ mass media try to create gold boom by manipulating statistics and putting the word out? One way to getting someone that is on the fence about something in the financial district is to give them a little push to do so. I know the real estate market is great at propaganda to generate interest in sales for instance.
    Last edited by joeecho; 31st July 2017 at 03:19.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The prices for god and silver are set worldwide in a 100 percent manipulated paper market which can be price controlled to an exact science. when u have an unlimited amount of digital currency the price can literally be manipulated to the exact amount

needed forever more. I have been listening to the gentleman above and ones like them for 7 or 8 years. they are well meaning.....but quite aware of what I have posted above. there will only be a gold boom if it benefits the manipulators.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

conk (1st August 2017), joeecho (5th August 2017), PathWalker (10th August 2017), sunflower (31st July 2017), syrwong (31st July 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    The prices for god and silver are set worldwide in a 100 percent manipulated paper market which can be price controlled to an exact science. when u have an unlimited amount of digital currency the price can literally be manipulated to the exact amount

needed forever more. I have been listening to the gentleman above and ones like them for 7 or 8 years. they are well meaning.....but quite aware of what I have posted above. there will only be a gold boom if it benefits the manipulators.
    Yes, that is how I've seen it for sometime now.

+ Reply to Thread