+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not sure what to do.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member skyefire777's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Not sure what to do.

I'm not sure if this is the right way to go about this. So if I am in error please redirect me .

Ever since I told my 'story' I guess I am an experiencer...it seems like things are getting weirder than normal. I was in an airport and was approached by a young man. He wanted a cigarette (yes I know bad habit) He cam over to me and asked me if I was alone. I never answer that question. He asked for a cigarette and then for a light. We chatted and he started just to tell me unsolicited things that were weird and he was lying. He keep saying to me, "I'm not Chinese". He said it 3x and he said he was going to China to study. When I asked what are you going to study he began stuttering and stammering and finally just said, "Traditional stuff". He went back to his group of 4 friends and gave the cigarette I had gven him to another guy. Then his friends pulled out cigarettes and lit them with lighters. One of his friends pointed his phone at me and I saw the light of the camera light up. I tried to move sideways quickly. The strangest part was that when he kept saying he wasn't Chinese and he said, "I'm a Christian like you".
    There was nothing on me or that I was wearing at all that would identify me in that way. I waited until they all left together and another 5 minutes I was freaked out.

Also lately when I watch some videos, I hear 2 tones. I always wear my headfones so no external noise. When I play back the videos there are no tones.
    Also, the earth is shaking alot. I ask others, can you feel that and of course they can't.

If I'm making something out of nothing then please feel free to tell me. I'm feeling like I am being watched..... and no Im not mentally ill as far as I can tell.

Thanks
    Shalom

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

Art (1st August 2017), Ashy67 (31st July 2017), Billy (1st August 2017), Chester (31st July 2017), Fellow Aspirant (31st July 2017), Hervé (31st July 2017), Honesty (31st July 2017), Lifebringer (1st August 2017), Magnus (1st August 2017), Matthew (2nd August 2017), Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), Mike (31st July 2017), Nasu (1st August 2017), Noelle (31st July 2017), Patient (2nd August 2017), seko (1st August 2017), Spiral (31st July 2017), toppy (31st July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Not sure what to do.

Last edited by Honesty; 17th September 2017 at 22:54.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Art (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), Nasu (1st August 2017), skyefire777 (31st July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

When you say the "earth is shaking," do you mean like earthquake-like shaking -- something that is undeniably physical? Or is it internal, like strong vibrations or pushing-pulling?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), skyefire777 (31st July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I mean like earthquake shaking, like sitting in a chair that gives you a message, and vibration.
    Shalom

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

Lifebringer (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), Noelle (31st July 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

I am going to put your mind to rest and say yes earthquake shaking (tick)

Sometimes I look around to see if anyone else felt it but...no.

De ja Vu / lack of memory / dimensional pulls and twists as well

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Art (1st August 2017), Hervé (31st July 2017), Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), Noelle (31st July 2017), shadowstalker (2nd August 2017), skyefire777 (31st July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

@ Skyefire, not sure what you mean by "experiencer", but if you mean "abductee" then you could have an implant effecting your ear, this can cause the tones & effect the inner ear causing balance problems & probably the sensation of earth tremors too I would imagine.

If your account of your experiences is somewhere online please PM me a link if you are comfortable with doing so as I'm always interested in what other people in our predicament have gone through.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), Noelle (31st July 2017), PurpleLama (31st July 2017), skyefire777 (31st July 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by skyefire777 (here)
    I mean like earthquake shaking, like sitting in a chair that gives you a message, and vibration.
    Skyefire, I also occasionally feel something that sounds like what you are experiencing. The first time I felt it i immediately thought of an earthquake as our mind obviously tries to figure things out. However, I was the only one that felt the sensation and nothing else in my immediate area seemed to be affected by it.

What were you doing when you felt the vibrations? Sitting, standing, walking, meditating?
    Is it always the same? Is it consistent?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), Noelle (31st July 2017), skyefire777 (31st July 2017), Spiral (31st July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

I also feel the earth shaking, like from the inside.

I felt it really strongly during a meeting one time. I looked around and nobody else seemed to notice. It definitely felt like an earthquake!

Use energetic protection. You have authority over your energy field. Do it with intention and imagination. This power may be activating now...it seems new perceptions are activating when needed.

I don't know what words to use for you to understand, but I do know you are a sensitive, and with that comes great power!
    Like flexing a muscle, it increases with use.

Keep a love vibration. There's a big spectrum of intelligence and you may exit the awareness of others as you learn to use your vibrational powers. Allow guidance from within. You are on the right track.

You are a Being of Light. Don't worry, they fear you more than you need to fear them.

You are supported.

Love,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Lifebringer (1st August 2017), Noelle (31st July 2017), Patient (2nd August 2017), Unicorn (1st August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Anything. i could be standing, sitting laying down.
    Shalom

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), Noelle (31st July 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Could it be that the group of 4 where trying to establish contact by codeword, with someone visually unknown to them and that person wasn't you?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Noelle (31st July 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Could it also be that this person used the cigarette as an excuse to flirt with you? In today's day and age, you never know.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Magnus (1st August 2017), Unicorn (1st August 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I feel the strong vibrations too. Like off and on waves of underground vibration. Could be Yellowstone super volcano that's been catching 200 or more earthquakes a day. Gonna be one big barbeque and rain of animal blood and molten rock missiles/earthen vomited meteors soon, from what Dutch since was talking about.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st August 2017), thunder24 (1st August 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I have briefly had the experience of earthquake-like shaking, but quickly realized it was a kundalini experience as I was in a room waiting for the darshan of a spiritual master. A friend sitting beside me had the identical experience. It could be that you are having a slow-developing kundalini experience. Please look up the effects of such.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st August 2017), Patient (1st August 2017), Unicorn (1st August 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Skyfire, another thing that might be happening - as you gain knowledge and experience, you might be seeing some things more clear than you have in the past. Also, you may experience more synchronicity in your day to day affairs. Depending upon how you are feeling when you are out in public, people might interact differently with you than what you have been use to previously. How you are feeling inside can be felt and seen by others - this might make you more or less approachable.

I apologize if this is too obvious a point to make, but we can overlook the vibes we are sending out if we are too focused on how we are feeling inside.
    Last edited by Patient; 2nd August 2017 at 05:48.

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by skyefire777 (here)
    Anything. i could be standing, sitting laying down.
    Some times I feel a wave under my feet, but know one else does.
    I get the tone as well, but not to frequent.

There was a time when my sister and I and one of her friends where at a dennys, (restaurant) a few years ago.
    We where discussing all kinds of spiritual things, behind me was a guy with a laptop,( i actually felt him sit behind me) and my sister noticed him look at us occasionally, she also noticed when certain things where said he would have this expression, like we where not suppose to know what we where talking about. That look of They shouldn't know these things Shortly after that all of us looked at him, real quick, just for the sake of seeing his face (LOL), 10 minutes later he packed up his laptop and left.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

+ Reply to Thread