Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individual Gretta Fahey: Knowledge is Power

1. Link to Post #41
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,074 times in 2,144 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individual Gretta Fahey: Knowledge is Power

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks so much Bubu. If I didn't know before, now thanks to you I certainly know who to listen to!
    You're welcome, I'd also like to point out that there is something worse than not using common sense that prevents us from learning. Well i dont have to say it I knew you already knew it. Just kind of reminder.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Omni, I just wanted to thank you for all your valuable testimony and information since 2011. I'm sorry to see the treatment you have received on this thread-seems rather trollish IMO. I actually watched Gretta's video and went to her website http://targetedindividualsireland.net. Gretta has surely put a huge amount of time and energy into the site. It should be apparent to anyone with eyes to see that she is not a scam artist.

Microwave energy (derailing discussion above on this thread?) has little relevance to the neural interfaces used (voice of god, among others) to target individuals-as you well know. Anyone who has paid attention to your previous excellent threads should be aware of this. Some folks just don’t take the time (or even the time to watch the short video subject of this thread). I’ve only been subjected to such a message (a voice not my own) once. I answered with a telepathic message (that included an expletive). It has never happened again.

The “tin foil book” plan that Bob offered years ago (referenced by Onowah above) is meant to be a sink to reduce microwave radiation. If I remember right he offered it to possibly mitigate microwave induced tinnitus. I believe it would be of little use for your situation. Bob has a good heart and mind-maybe he can suggest something for you.

Thanks again for this thread. I bookmarked Gretta's website http://targetedindividualsireland.net and will be spending some time there.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017), Omni (3rd August 2017), onawah (8th August 2017), RedSun88 (3rd August 2017)

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Actually Avalonian Bob suggested some time ago on another thread that taking a large book and lining the pages with aluminum foil, then standing it up in a fanned out position with the leaves of the book opened out in the direction of a cell phone tower can serve to bounce the beams around and away from a particular spot in a room.
    I did this with several books and put them just inside of windows which look out in the direction of our local cell tower to help protect the spot where I lay my head at night, and one facing the AC/heater unit which sits just outside, and it seems to help a bit.
    A dowser friend of mine suggested that sheets of fiberglass placed over the fuse box in my back room would help muffle the EMFs somewhat, and that copper wire can also be helpful, so I've circled my bed with wire.
    Some may be pure placebo effect, of course, and it is hardly 100% effective, but every little bit can help.
    Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    I am a newby with all this info so please excuse what may be a stupid comment. It seems that mainly this technologie targets the head/brain. Could a head covering of some sort be made to cancel out the beaming? Maybe a full body suit would be necessary. Is anyone working on this?
    Tin foil does not stop the beams.
    I have been beamed deep underneath the earth, also beamed inside a plane, through concrete walls, through steel walls, through any building material. So Bob is wrong if I am to trust my own observation. Maybe it can stop simple beams not actually meant to hit you, but not CIA targeting. Some electromagnetic waves travel through the entirety of the earth. Do you really think tin foil helps that?
    No dude, I am not wrong. What you describe is assault on yourself from quantum information attacks.

My thread is about dealing with the direct microwave attacks from numerous sources. What I described works for that.

For your situation of quantum attacks Omni I believe you need a different strategy. Your issues can only be solved with quantum technology (information technology), not microwave scalar shields. Microwave scalars assault most of us. They want to attack you on a deeper level, you've told us why they do numerous times. Us are not so assaulted as you I believe.

Onawah is quite accurate in pointing out how to deal with the regular attacks so many people are besieged with. Tune it right and the majority of the assaults go away.

--ps - 1) thanks JRS for pointing out the microwave scalar issue to.. Omni's issue is solvable, but not by the regular shielding tech, agreed.

2) The book design of organic plus metal as designed is a tunable microwave beam dump. It was not designed to deal with psychotronics, just microwave scalar attack which is what most people with microwave EM sensitivity are dealing with in my opinion. Please stop with any tin foil hat slams.
    Last edited by Bob; 3rd August 2017 at 18:40.

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,301 times in 3,448 posts

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:10.

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:10.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Jayke (3rd August 2017)

8. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Please read the thread. The book design plus the tuning described plus orientation is a microwave beam dump. Tinfoil wrapping is not a beam dump.

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Just tested it actually. Wrapped my whole head in tin foil(while feeling like a dumbass),
    You really did that? I think thats so funny! You gave me a laugh which is good. Alas, the foil was of no help. Being a person that strives to be creative, certain ideas and images can pop into my mind. Once again tin foil hats pop up in the conversation and is ongoing at the moment. Once again the image of creating a graceful, aesthetically pleasing, tin foil hat comes to mind. Will I ever make such a creation? Probably not. I don't mean to derail the topic here with this, just thought I'd explain myself a little more.

There is WAY more to this topic then I'm aware of since I only recently began to look at it. I never thought tin foil hats did any good by the way. Tin foil hats have been used as a way of mocking people who bring these hidden things to our awareness so we will dismiss what they say. Perhaps it will become an artform in its own right however.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017), Molly4US (13th August 2017), Omni (3rd August 2017)

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:11.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Molly4US (15th August 2017), SunSea (3rd August 2017)

13. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think the tragedy SunSea is folks will try anything to get rid of the assaults. The tinfoil hat conspiracy dialog is useless with someone hurting i think. Lots of folks get microwave, scalar and the beam dump concept works for the direct MICROWAVE assaults.

One hit psychotronically or with severe scalar attack certainly can be in awful shape, emotionally triggered, and highly sensitized. There are certain chemicals in foods which can create hypersensitivity..

I recall one person I met in the 1980's over in Massachusetts who lived on the approach path to the airport there, and every time a landing plane came in, it's radar altimeter would be felt by her. I confirmed the microwave radar altimeter signal plus the reaction to her reported when she felt it. She also had a nerve hypersensitivity, and scoliosis. Psychological counseling probably would be indicated with folks experiencing attacks that severe, or some method to turn down the nerve sensitivity, IMHO of course.

BTW, when I first looked at the bio-EM sensitivity concepts, I had resarched what was called the AT&T microwave long-haul "Longlines" towers, where over large distances before satellite, microwave telecommunications was the preferred technique to convey voice/data.

Usually these towers were along interstates or along major or minor roads where truck traffic would exist.

A condition called "multi-path" would happen where slightly out-of-phase microwave signals will then combine destructively and constructively within tissues and nerves. At that point, sensitives will feel such signals and consider themselves "attacked". The phenomenon exists is documentable with equipment cross correlating the individual's responses with the indications on the detection equipment.

Multi-path interference happens, and sensitive individuals happens. If the simple explanation gets out of hand it is easy for an individual to jump into "conspiracy" and not really understand how to deal with the effects which are and can be traumatizing.

The ability to feel such when EM shielded comes from an effect, the SCALAR effect of the out-of-phase combining within a "dielectric" media, which could be a tree, or other organic system which IS in line with the main beam(s) plus the mult-path signals. THEN the component being beamed is SCALAR, and a sensitive will note that effects are perceived even IF they are shielded (the tin foil hat analogy, or faraday cage) - none of those work cause the MICROWAVE SCALAR component is being generated outside of themselves, but felt by themselves.

There is science to this and such as I pointed out, requires a different method to deal with one affected by the scalar/psychotronic components.
    Last edited by Bob; 3rd August 2017 at 19:30.

14. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

deleted---

15. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bob, I remember you saying chemicals were the mind control scene and electromagnetic mind control was child's play. Have you changed your opinion?
    Hypersensitivity can come from substances in food. The most types of hypersensitivity agents are those which change the ionic conductivity across the synapses. Substances which suppress the conductivity can help reduce the trip threshold, however, the calcium channel blockers can interfere with needed heart action. It's a quagmire.

A person dosed with a sub threshold level of lysergic acid, (not LSD) but the substance produced from Black Mold (Aspergillus Niger) can develop an allergic reaction, the nerve endings get CLOSER and the firing potential is less for getting a signal across the nerve. One then becomes hypersensitized, and very reactive to stimuli.

The person mentioned in post 49 (Massachusetts) also had a house full of BLACK MOLD and she was quite allergic to it as well. So couple exposed nerve sheaths, lysergic acid hypersensitivity, and the slightest "spark" generated by a light switch turning on and off (such spark contains multiple frequencies from AC up to microwave, and visible light), she could feel and react. It is objective, documentable, and able to be demonstrated repeatedly.. Hypersensitivity exists, and chemical augmentation of sensitivity exists.
    Last edited by Bob; 3rd August 2017 at 20:07.

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

deleted---

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Molly4US (15th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's clear to me what I said. Chemicals exist in the environment and foods, and hypersensitivity happens, and a person can become hypersensitive, and quite alarmed (when the substance is from Aspergillus) and attribute all sorts of things which may or may not be the case in reality. Hypersensitivity happens. Scalar triggering happens as does multi-path triggering. Microwave is the easiest to experience multi-path phenomena, and the nerves can fire. Are they by CIA, or other "agents" ? I know the science of how a nerve can fire from microwave, and/or scalar. I know nerves can be sensitized and hypersensitivity can happen with a person infected with black mold. Or any of the other toxic fungi that happen on the west coast of the US. What is your point? I stated mine clearly.

19. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

deleted---

20. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

All very fascinating and thank you Omnisense and Bob.

Quote The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device.
    I've heard these clicks. I dont think I've noticed it for at least a year but at one time they where common. Here is a odd experience which happened in the house, where I used to live (5 yrs. ago ?) and the clicks where common. I heard a very loud, high pitched sound that I couldn't identify. I thought it may be coming from outside, moved around the house but there was no change in the volume. I don't recall going outside but i must have. It reminded me of a cicada, a bit mechanical but we don't have cicadas here. Following this I had an altered state of conscienceness which is hard to remember since it happened awhile ago. There was an expansive quality to it, a heightened sense of the infinite, complexity of life forms, existing on different levels all at once. Hmm, maybe I got hit with an LSD beam. I never heard it again.

Bob, I have no doubt there are chemicals in the food making people more susceptible to all this, creating a resonance field within them. Also, what kind of mix does mercury fillings and cell phones make within the head. The over all quality of the foods people eat lower their defenses in general. There is a whole package of things going on. Thanks for the info.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017), Molly4US (5th August 2017), Omni (3rd August 2017), onawah (4th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Omni - you've made it quite clear on this forum and your own site, and books that you are the expert. I just cite my observations - My statement this moment, NERVES can be TRIGGERED, and lots of people know how to do that, yourself included with your music for instance. So please let's stay focused with the thread.

23. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    All very fascinating and thank you Omnisense and Bob.

Quote The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device.
    I've heard these clicks. I dont think I've noticed it for at least a year but at one time they where common. Here is a odd experience which happened in the house, where I used to live (5 yrs. ago ?) and the clicks where common. I heard a very loud, high pitched sound that I couldn't identify. I thought it may be coming from outside, moved around the house but there was no change in the volume. I don't recall going outside but i must have. It reminded me of a cicada, a bit mechanical but we don't have cicadas here. Following this I had an altered state of conscienceness which is hard to remember since it happened awhile ago. There was an expansive quality to it, a heightened sense of the infinite, complexity of life forms, existing on different levels all at once. Hmm, maybe I got hit with an LSD beam. I never heard it again.

Bob, I have no doubt there are chemicals in the food making people more susceptible to all this, creating a resonance field within them. Also, what kind of mix does mercury fillings and cell phones make within the head. The over all quality of the foods people eat lower their defenses in general. There is a whole package of things going on. Thanks for the info.
    I think the biggest issue with people getting hypersensitive comes from the Aspergillus black mold. The phenomenon of multi-path reception is the biggest issue I believe, and microwaves due to the short wavelength are easy to experience multi-path with (the child's play analogy, create a reflector and time your music to interact with echoes, and one induces multi-path scalars in the head and body for instance - ahh gee, music can be microwavelength because of the speed of sound - dohh, gee let on a bit about how music can be used to create multi-path scalar ?? ) Manipulation thru music, dohh scalar child's play.. now who makes such music and suggests folks download and play such? hmm. Gee should we do a multi-path echo analysis to see if scalar components are being generated by music? Maybe if one has the time to waste, IMHO of course.

Frank Zappa in his studio showed me how he does that in HIS music. Showed me how he could induce heart palpitations in his dog. Interesting to watch and feel, ya music can be quite manipulative, quite scalar, quite mind control.. dohh..

So the food toxins, substances which are highly suspect in the body GMO's the induction of food sensitivity, the glutens, certain types of chocolates where its not really a pure chocolate but more of an allergen laced with additional synthetic allergens.. One become suggestible.. Again, "child's play" to a pharmacological department in a marketing organization designed to make certain junk foods more addictive.
    Last edited by Bob; 3rd August 2017 at 20:50.

24. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

deleted---

25. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's clear to me you aren't into listening or understanding my words. I have nothing to say or dialog with you and will not derail this thread. - peace

26. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

deleted---

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Jayke (3rd August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast