+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individual Gretta Fahey: Knowledge is Power

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individual Gretta Fahey: Knowledge is Power

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:11.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Jayke (3rd August 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,070 times in 2,143 posts

For those of us who are not aware how electromagnetic waves propagate this video of ripples in water is a good place to start. the difference is that the electromagnetic waves goes in all direction like a expanding ball. The radius when it hits you will be equal to your distance to the emitter meaning when you have a distance from the emitter of I km. the circumference of the signal when it hits you is 31416 meters and the area would be 12566368 sq meter any point on that is enough to pick up the signal. Lets have some imaginings and see how a small book with aluminum foil will protect us from it.

Last edited by Bubu; 4th August 2017 at 01:09.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2017), Molly4US (5th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote If the beams can go through the earth why the need for towers?
    To create the beams. [/QUOTE]

so people can see it and be aware? Ah yes they need towers to send the beam with least obstruction because it cant penetrate walls, what was that you said earth?

"I have been beamed deep underneath the earth, also beamed inside a plane, through concrete walls, through steel walls, through any building material. "
    Last edited by Bubu; 4th August 2017 at 01:55.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    Quote Just tested it actually. Wrapped my whole head in tin foil(while feeling like a dumbass),
    You really did that? I think thats so funny! You gave me a laugh which is good. Alas, the foil was of no help. Being a person that strives to be creative, certain ideas and images can pop into my mind. Once again tin foil hats pop up in the conversation and is ongoing at the moment. Once again the image of creating a graceful, aesthetically pleasing, tin foil hat comes to mind. Will I ever make such a creation? Probably not. I don't mean to derail the topic here with this, just thought I'd explain myself a little more.

There is WAY more to this topic then I'm aware of since I only recently began to look at it. I never thought tin foil hats did any good by the way. Tin foil hats have been used as a way of mocking people who bring these hidden things to our awareness so we will dismiss what they say. Perhaps it will become an artform in its own right however.
    this is how it works point them to many fake solutions. Or even make them think that there is a problem when there is non. while the real problem and real solution awaits.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

9. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Steering technology "from a garage" doesn't exist BuBu.. By the time the EM makes it, the power in the wavefront would be nil. Inverse square law says, the power diminishes as distance happens.. further distance less power, very dramatically less power.

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Steering technology "from a garage" doesn't exist BuBu.. By the time the EM makes it, the power in the wavefront would be nil. Inverse square law says, the power diminishes as distance happens.. further distance less power, very dramatically less power.
    yes Bob agree that's why I am wondering how the heck the wave comes from under the floor. The waves that can penetrate through the earth is in the order of several meters and up. It does not interact with the waves of our DNA or even water. meaning it does not affect people.
    Last edited by Bubu; 4th August 2017 at 01:13.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    yes Bob agree that's why I am wondering how the heck the wave comes from under the floor. The waves that can penetrate through the earth is in the order of several meters and up. It does not interact with the waves of our DNA or even water. meaning it does not affect people.
    The penetration comes from the "scalar" component, which is where the danger exists. Scalar penetrates matter because matter is a carrier to scalar rides on top of the waves (matter is made of solidified standing waves, ergo, the definition of matter/wave duality, depending on how one looks at matter, mater can be a wave, or appear solid.. it's solid because of the standing waves of the fields making it up), so scalar is what rides on top and penetrates matter like it is not there. If the target is "quantumly defined" then the location where the matter experiences the "scalar discharge" is possible. I said the other poster that was being continually harassed, needs to deal with the quantum targeting.

==update==

I am going to add an update here... Quantum holographic means defining information or as much characteristics as possible for an end subject. Hieronymous way back and Ruth Drown, Abrams, and those early pioneers worked on technology to define a unique target, a "matter target" based on their thought of what the target consisted of. The technology then that they used then consisted of "quantum information" (identity, location, characteristics) plus a scalar component. That overall targeting matrix doesn't care about distance, or inverse-square laws for electromagnetics as such is dealing with "information space".. information space is the space which thought concepts reside. Adding distance constraints to "information space" would be an un-necessary limiter..

So if one is being attacked by a quantum information space system, (scalar in nature, focused on a particular "identity") one needs to shield with the proper quantum information space shield.

So that's how it can go thru walls, barriers, floors.. Matter doesn't exist except for the end target, and there it then manifests.. It's insidious, no doubt. But very solvable.
    Last edited by Bob; 4th August 2017 at 01:42.

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Bob;1171040][QUOTE=Bubu;1171037]
    So that's how it can go thru walls, barriers, floors.. Matter doesn't exist except for the end target, and there it then manifests.. It's insidious, no doubt. But very solvable.
    well then Bob. then I guess they dont need those towers if it can penetrate anything. Towers are meant to send/ recieve signals with least obstruction.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

15. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Bubu;1171041][QUOTE=Bob;1171040]
    well then Bob. then I guess they dont need those towers if it can penetrate anything. Towers are meant to send/ recieve signals with least obstruction.
    If they revealed the scalar component ability to transmit and receive, they would have to acknowledge the intense destruction that the scalar waves produce.. And of course let it be known the weapons aspect component of phase conjugation and scalars.

I don't think they will tip their hand. That is why we have folks like Bearden and Dam Winter spewing what they do, to point folks away from what is happening, the weapons use of scalars.. IMHO of course.. As I pointed out Winter is no expert in scalars or how to produce them, Bearden comes the closest.. But his methods are ludicrous and unwieldy in practicality.
    Last edited by Bob; 4th August 2017 at 02:00.

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

There are many people that needs targeting with the "scalar" if it exist. we have Putin; Asad ; Xi' Duterte; Kim.... they seem to have miss them all.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

18. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

ewwwwww...... don't go to the dark side.. please.. the darkies are already targeting... there are other ways..

19. Link to Post #72
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,457 times in 906 posts

IMHO of course.. As I pointed out Winter is no expert in scalars or how to produce them, Bearden comes the closest.. But his methods are ludicrous and unwieldy in practicality.
    And as became obvious in that other thread, Bob is even more clueless about scalers than Winter and Bearden, because Bob focuses purely on the destructive while remaining oblivious to the beneficial...bearden explains the science a hell of a lot better than Bob does (Bob is clueless on this subject imho)...but to understand the methods (I don't recall bearden teaching any methods in his book on Gravitobiology, so Bobs being purposefully misleading with that statement) you need to look at what the ancients were building, because they knew how to harness the scalars and electromagnetics for healing purposes...

http://www.invisibletemple.com/extra...red-sites.html

Quote from the website:

Quote It is scientifically known that alterations in the local electromagnetic field can influence the perception of the human body and can lead to changes in consciousness. For thousands of years it was considered normal behaviour to attend these sacred sites for healing, divination, fertility and childbirth, practices that were slowly outlawed over the past eight hundred years by emerging religious dogma. It stands to reason that anyone who feels out of synch with their environment ought to visit these sacred places and draw benefit from a natural, living energy that surround us, and anchored at these sacred sites
    By reverse engineering the principles of temple building you might be able to build a set up that can defend from any electromagnetic or scalar intrusions, or in the very least visiting ancient sites might help attune your consciousness to prevent from further targeting in the future...but this approach does require funds and resources, which it sounds like most targeted individuals don't have much of...

If you've got any methods for effectively defending against scalars Bob, this would be the place to share because these targeted individuals people sound like they could really benefit from your omniscient wisdom im guessing you'll just ignore this post though as you seem to do when anyone asks you to reply with an answer grounded in basic sense or common courtesy.

And No...the mighty 'Bobs tinfoil hat version 2.0' aka 'the tin foil book' isn't going to cut it...you'd need more of a tin foil library, with books covering every wall akin to a kozyrev mirror lol
    Last edited by Jayke; 4th August 2017 at 08:48.

20. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:12.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Hervé (4th August 2017), Jayke (4th August 2017), Shannon (8th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #74
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,457 times in 906 posts

I watched her video and read her blog...this is one of the comments that stood out...

Quote I was selected as an unwilling target for in-home micro surveillance and non-consensual experimentation and psychological persecution, and data mining of my brain and body by remote controlled wireless directed energy weapons, back in the spring of 2003. No consent was given by me for this medical experimentation and human behaviour investigation and micro-surveillance.
    Surely having an understanding of how directed energy weapons work is quintessential to the whole notion of targeted individuals...(hence having an accurate representation of Tom Beardens work)...otherwise what's the point in sharing her videos to begin with? I apologise if me calling Bob out on his lack of specifics was nauseating...but this thread had already turned into a free-for-all by the end of the first page...and as the OP, that's your responsibility to keep it on track, 'slug management' I believe Catherine Austin Fitts describes it.

23. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

This thread went sour. I look at the OP and wonder why. Summary of the thread from my PoV:

your comments in the first page is the sourest of them all and you did not include it in your summary very creative

a): OP is created about a legitimate targeted individual's video (Gretta Fahey)
    b): Bubu implies Gretta of being a scammer. Which was commented on by another poster as seeming trollish and that it is clear for anyone 'with eyes to see' that Gretta is genuine
    c): Bubu gets confronted several times and asked if he/she even watched the video, they refuse to answer
    d): Bubu tries to debate that microwave transmitters known as cell towers cannot target people, because the mainstream public domain knowledge says that it hits everything at once (showing a clear lack of knowledge in the nature of black projects and black ops, assuming that mainstream public knowledge is the extent of reality).
    e): Mind control evidence is presented, it is largely ignored by the detractor(s) (if not fully ignored)
    f): Bubu comments that the products of mkultra and electronic targeting is 'the new flat earth' (one of the most naive comments I have ever heard spoken about mkultra)
    g): Bubu is defended, even though he appears to be trolling or vomiting on this thread
    h): onawah promotes Bob's idea of using a tin foil suit as a target (What kind of ridicule would that lead to, maybe even ending up in a psyche ward doing that nonsense)
    i): I reluctantly use tin foil in my kitchen to debunk that tin foil stops electromagnetic weaponry of the CIA & co-conspirators (which is complete and utter nonsense being promoted as truth)
    j): Poster who seems actually reasonable comments tin foil seems to just be a ploy to discredit people. (My comment: And a cover up of severe forms of mind control abuses)
    k): Bob says my targeting is "quantum" and that is why tin foil and other methods do not work (lol)
    l): Bob is asked 4 times if he still has the opinion that electromagnetic mind control is "child's play" as posted and debated about previously, he refuses to answer every single time, eventually launching attacks on Omnisense and discontinuing his posting in the thread as a response to the question
    m): Bob says my websites, books and posting says that I'm "the expert" on certain topic(s), which was thoroughly debunked as my books do not mention anything like that, nor do my websites, and nor have I said anything like that on the forums either. I pasted a segment of my bio, that instead of claiming expert status says that it is possible for myself to get something wrong (regardless of if I am an expert in any field).
    n): Poster calls Bob out, for lambasting Tom Bearden.
    o): I feel like the entire thread has been derailed, and Gretta's great video is being ignored, even by people commenting on the video who appear to have not even watched it, just looked at the cover image and vomited on the thread

Why dont you answer my queries instead of diverting to your own observation of how the thread goes

Quote If the beams can go through the earth why the need for towers?
    To create the beams.
    so people can see it and be aware? Ah yes they need towers to send the beam with least obstruction because it cant penetrate walls, what was that you said earth?

"I have been beamed deep underneath the earth, also beamed inside a plane, through concrete walls, through steel walls, through any building material.
    "[/QUOTE]

With the last video i posted along with the explanation I provided readers with the basic knowledge of electromagnetic propagation so they cant be mislead. Its very clear that I am not a troll. Trolls are those that allude all knowingly to attract followers and explain everything out of layman's grasp. Of course how can anyone understand electromagnetic complications without the basics. Also most often they provide alleged credentials. And you will find them to be knowledgeable in many fields, alledgely
    Last edited by Bubu; 4th August 2017 at 22:54.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

ewwwwww...... don't go to the dark side.. please.. the darkies are already targeting... there are other ways..
    Yes Bob got what you mean. Use media propaganda and make military bases around your enemy and stock them with millions of personnel and gadgets and spend trillions of dollars instead of sitting at the comfort of your garage and beam your scalar quantum from the opposite side of the globe to the point man of the enemy effectively crippling their whole forces with just a few thousand if not hundreds of dollars.
    I’m a designer myself and I can explain my plan while still in my head better than you did with your scalar quantum. So at best your scalar quantum is on the research stage. Not saying that there is no scalar or quantum but they aren’t use for targeting as you allude.
    History tells us of two great scientist one bogus that simply spits theories with no concrete evidence of his knowledge except for a kind of fridge and he has a co inventor at that and the other is the one lay down the foundation of our modern technological words. Since you knew so much what have you created so far that may prove your knowledge.
    Last edited by Bubu; 5th August 2017 at 01:57.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think BuBu there is knowledge, knowing and there is using.. I can't wrap my head around teaching a double edge sword. I haven't yet come to believe that there is wisdom in those who wield a sword to know how to differentiate friend from foe, light from dark, a sly covertly hostile snake in the grass from a genuine pure heart, or looking at creating a positive sustainable future for all lifekind, not just humans. I think shielding tech is probably the best solution, no matter if it is EM or scalar. Just me. I won't engage insanity, and weapons builders to me are insane. My opinion and belief. Their characteristics are obvious.
    Last edited by Bob; 5th August 2017 at 02:11.

28. Link to Post #78
    Australia Avalon Member Innocent Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,311 times in 3,057 posts

Quote This thread went sour...
    This thread went sour early on due to misunderstanding and inflammatory insults, please keep the debates healthy and leave out the insults.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Omni (5th August 2017), Shannon (8th August 2017)

30. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

while there are real TI's. this TI thing is becoming the new scam in town with many coming forward claiming to be one. I'm afraid this is going to topple down global warming.
    I am wondering if you mean your specific town, Bubu? That would be important to know if there is a distinctly larger number in your town, as it is significant in some way and could help in the apprehension of the criminals terrorizing the targets.

I have watched about 70 targeted individual videos myself. There was only one that I could find in 2005. My then husband found it on the Internet and pointed it out and said that he thinks that that is what was happening to me. At that early date in my targeting I could not identify with what the content in the video was. Through the years, the number of people per year of those targeted and making youtube videos has increased. There are some youtube videos about coming lawsuits and surveys for TI's. Whenever there is money to be made there will be some imposters: some faking their own situation. I have sensed some of those this year too. As well, on a couple of the "targeted individual" youtubes lately I have sensed what appears to me to be a paranoid perpetrator who believes he is about to get caught and thus wants to pretend he is the victim, not the perp, or he figures now is a good time to jump in as a target for the "lawsuit $". But some of us are real, and it is a very painful situation that no one could even dream of due to how sinister it is.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 5th August 2017 at 04:31. Reason: adding idea

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Jayke (5th August 2017), SunSea (5th August 2017)

32. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Al

I don't know much about the technology and electromagnetic and microwaves, their shape etc, but know that my targeting is from several levels. I believe satellite. Also the gangstalkers hand-held weapons. As well it has always seemed that a third source is in the rafters of places I live, and rent. There are certain times when people have access to attics: During the building process, during refurbishment, during dwelling or renting their themselves, and by entering as a guest or home invasion. Have there ever been devices retrieved from rafters?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast