+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individual Gretta Fahey: Knowledge is Power

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individual Gretta Fahey: Knowledge is Power

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    There are many people that needs targeting with the "scalar" if it exist. we have Putin; Asad ; Xi' Duterte; Kim.... they seem to have miss them all.

There are definitely a lot of nice people suffering targeting. These are things against the Geneva Conventions of war (at least some are), and against the Geneva Convention means not to be used on any citizen naughty or nice.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 5th August 2017 at 06:36. Reason: fixed quote

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Omni (6th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Steering technology "from a garage" doesn't exist BuBu.. By the time the EM makes it, the power in the wavefront would be nil. Inverse square law says, the power diminishes as distance happens.. further distance less power, very dramatically less power.
    yes Bob agree that's why I am wondering how the heck the wave comes from under the floor. The waves that can penetrate through the earth is in the order of several meters and up. It does not interact with the waves of our DNA or even water. meaning it does not affect people.
    The penetration comes from the "scalar" component, which is where the danger exists. Scalar penetrates matter because matter is a carrier to scalar rides on top of the waves (matter is made of solidified standing waves, ergo, the definition of matter/wave duality, depending on how one looks at matter, mater can be a wave, or appear solid.. it's solid because of the standing waves of the fields making it up), so scalar is what rides on top and penetrates matter like it is not there. If the target is "quantumly defined" then the location where the matter experiences the "scalar discharge" is possible. I said the other poster that was being continually harassed, needs to deal with the quantum targeting.

==update==

I am going to add an update here... Quantum holographic means defining information or as much characteristics as possible for an end subject. Hieronymous way back and Ruth Drown, Abrams, and those early pioneers worked on technology to define a unique target, a "matter target" based on their thought of what the target consisted of. The technology then that they used then consisted of "quantum information" (identity, location, characteristics) plus a scalar component. That overall targeting matrix doesn't care about distance, or inverse-square laws for electromagnetics as such is dealing with "information space".. information space is the space which thought concepts reside. Adding distance constraints to "information space" would be an un-necessary limiter..

So if one is being attacked by a quantum information space system, (scalar in nature, focused on a particular "identity") one needs to shield with the proper quantum information space shield.

So that's how it can go thru walls, barriers, floors.. Matter doesn't exist except for the end target, and there it then manifests.. It's insidious, no doubt. But very solvable.
    I can't understand perhaps, but it sounds like there are ways to trick a detection device deliberately into detecting something other than what is actually there, bringing opportunities for war crimes of perfidy. Imagine this scenario: Imagine a plane projecting these scalars and the wave detects the identity as a tank. But let us pretend that their is an enemy who has a device which tricked the plane's scalar wave into detecting a tank instead of a small hospital which was actually there. the scalar detects the tank, any other detections verify tank, so the plane drops a bomb on the tank because it is a legitimate war target of the enemy's. Later it is reported that a small hospital was bombed by said plane. Who is guilty since a hospital is not a legitimate target? It would absolutely be the enemy. The enemy knew the object was a hospital. the enemy knew that by tricking the scalar wave device into detecting a tank that a bomb would resultantly be dropped on the hospital. Thus, the war criminal is the enemy. He wanted his own hospital bombed so as to cause the plane owner to be attacked and vilified as a war criminal. A crime of Perfidy. But, maybe what you are saying is that there are many necessary tests and that would always reveal the end-target. I don't know how that works, but if someone's intent is an object they believed to be a tank, then it is a tragedy, not a war crime. I am just going by my gut and heart. I actually don't know hardly anything about it. Like in everyday parenting: an accident is accident, and an on purpose is an on purpose. Different after effect in parenting as far as what needs to be said, and if a punishment needs to be given.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

There are military satellites which operate on the DNA resonant absorption frequencies, and close to the Oxygen resonances.

Makes no sense why one would pick those bands for regular communications. I too have a worry about microwave and millimeter electromagnetics EM from satellites.

Quote 60 GHz is attractive for secure satellite crosslinks because it allows for high data rates, narrow beams and, lying in a strong absorption band of oxygen..
    Quote A Russian engineer, Georges Lakhovsky (1869-1942), published his book The Secret of Life more than seventy-five years ago in which he declared the vibratory frequency of DNA to be 50-plus billion cyclesper second, or Gigahertz.

Modern Ukrainian quantum physicists have taken Lakhovsky’s concepts much further and refer to it as the study of Gigahertz-energy.

They report that human DNA vibrates at 52 to 78 Gigahertz (billions of cycles per second); that of animals at 47 Gigahertz; and that of plants at 42 Gigahertz. They believe that each individual resonates most significantly at a unique, eigen or individual frequency.

Thus, there could be 27 billion specific frequencies, from 52 billion cycles per second up to 78 billion cycles per second.

Furthermore, these physicists believe each human organ, because of its anatomic structure, projects its vector, or energy, along a specific pathway for that organ, the acupuncture meridian for that organ.

This subtle Gigahertz-energy—at a mere one-billionth of a watt per square cm—may be the electromagnetic support system for chi.

Researcher James Oschman, in a brilliant synthesis of the field of energy healing, declares that, “living systems are far more sensitive to the energetic environment than we realized.

One reason is that cells contain molecular amplifiers and signal processors that are far more sophisticated than anything physicists or electronic engineers have dared dream of.” A British researcher, Mae-Wan Ho, points out that the crystalline structure of cells within tissues, and of the arrangement of tissues within organs, has important consequences, as the structure resonates harmonically:

“When the coherence builds to a certain level…the organism behaves like a single crystal.

A threshold is reached where all the atoms oscillate together in phase and send out a giant light track that is a million times stronger than that emitted by individual atoms.”
    ref: - assorted frequency charts, http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc...=rep1&type=pdf

Herman, P. M., Craig, B. M., Caspi, O. (2005).
    "Is complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) cost-effective? a systematic review." Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 5:11 10.1186/1472-6882-5-11

-- having satellites beam electromagnetics down, where multi-path reflections can happen, can quite easily induce those scalar spikes into tissues and nerves. I don't think it is wise to be using this band nor the same general wavelengths for 5G cellular phones (proposed). (Spectrum at higher frequencies in the range from 24.25 GHz up to 86 GHz will be subject to study work for 5G )

Any wavelengths that get generated by any means which fall within the DNA resonant absorption frequencies would be dangerous. "Any means" could be something called 'non-linear' mixing, a process where lower frequencies can be mixed together within something organic that has a trace of metal. A tissue with red blood (iron hemoglobin) could be that "organic non-linear mixer", and there could be DNA resonances happening.

The technologists building higher and higher frequency (shorter wavelength) microwave and millimeter wave transmitters I seriously believe have no clue about biological absorption issues. They use ONLY the standards of "thermal heating" to determine if so much energy heats up an equivalent amount of water (as tissue) and if the water doesn't heat up they consider it "safe".. I believe that is a very bad "calibration for safety" technique. (Robert O. Becker in his books talks about how cells can be changed by small amounts of energy).
    Last edited by Bob; 5th August 2017 at 19:59.

6. Link to Post #84
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

While it is obvious that any electronic device can be rig to produce dangerous waves, nobody talks about the small device most people carry on their pockets most of the time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Molly4US (6th August 2017)

8. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That's why BuBu I won't talk about any of the logic of how such electronic weapons are possible.. (an electronic device is only a stronger power amplifier, crystals for instance are the old way of doing it)

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

While it is obvious that any electronic device can be rig to produce dangerous waves, nobody talks about the small device most people carry on their pockets most of the time.
    Unless you're the EMF warrior (Jason Bawden-Smith)...talking shop with Catherine Austin Fitts about the incoming dangers of 5g and other kinds of EMF radiation...

https://solari.com/blog/live-solari-...-bawden-smith/

If the weapons are already in people's pockets, shouldn't we be talking about strategies of defense...

Bob made an interesting point a couple pages back about how black mould can create a chemical that makes people hypersensitive. I do believe chemical manipulation of the environment plays a big role in health and healing (as well as in the destruction of sanity and vitality). There was an article from a few years ago about the radiatioprotective power of the bacteria found in Miso (fermented soy beans) that prevented doctors within the fallout zone of Nagasaki and Hiroshima from developing tumours. Can't remember the original article but natural news covered the story:

http://www.naturalnews.com/049769_mi...survivors.html

If certain bacterias and their associated chemicals can protect the cells from nuclear radiation...would they also have a similar protective cellular affect against EMF radiation? And if the bacterias found in Miso wouldn't make the cut...are there any other dietary derived sources that might help form that protective shield?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bob (6th August 2017), onawah (5th August 2017), SunSea (5th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I recall Andrija Puharich talking about such shields, chemical substances or protectorants (He was referencing Russian work on such to me). I did meet him personally in the 80's - we were both speakers. Folks generally feel he was "aligned with the devil, so to speak", but he was fair and honest and frank with me.

12. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,558 times in 20,694 posts

Fermented and cultured foods in general are helpful in strengthening immunity.
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    If certain bacterias and their associated chemicals can protect the cells from nuclear radiation...would they also have a similar protective cellular affect against EMF radiation? And if the bacterias found in Miso wouldn't make the cut...are there any other dietary derived sources that might help form that protective shield?
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Jayke (5th August 2017), Molly4US (6th August 2017), SunSea (5th August 2017)

14. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I find music like this to be helpful with keeping me relaxed and less anxious

Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Molly4US (6th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please tell us more. Did Puharich have any recommendations re protection worth passing along?
    I recall Andrija Puharich talking about such shields, chemical substances or protectorants (He was referencing Russian work on such to me). I did meet him personally in the 80's - we were both speakers. Folks generally feel he was "aligned with the devil, so to speak", but he was fair and honest and frank with me.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jason was recently interviewed by Lloyd Burrell. See:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1169538
    I've wondered if the device he bought (100 of them!) would be helpful.
    Quote ElectricSense Interview with
    Jason Bawden-Smith
    Will be broadcast (with free replay for 24 hours)
    Thursday, 27th July at 1:00 p.m. EDT (10 AM PDT or 5 PM GMT)
    http://www.electricsense.com/intervi...rts-show-page/
    (This is what attracted my attention)
    Quote the plug-in device that offers ‘the most advanced form of EMF protection’ - this is according to Jason’s testing (he bought 100 of them!)

Here is that post:

Quote Today, Thursday 27th July at 1:00 p.m. EST (10 AM PST or 5 PM GMT), I’m interviewing environmental scientist Jason Bawden-Smith.

Jason Bawden-Smith's achievements include sourcing and introducing technology into Australia that has reduced lead poisoning in children and reduced the impact of excessive exploration and mining activities.

Now he's tackling EMFs and light exposures.

Today we discuss:
    why blue light at night from screens and lighting is so dangerous - and 2 inexpensive way’s to protect yourself
    the plug-in device that offers ‘the most advanced form of EMF protection’ - this is according to Jason’s testing (he bought 100 of them!)
    ‘a day in the life of’, how Jason deals with EMFs and gains exposure to the right kind of light - he say's it's good even if you work in an ‘EMF sewer’
    and much more
    To connect with this FREE interview go to the show page at the designated time: http://www.electricsense.com/intervi...rts-show-page/ (there's also a FREE 24 hour replay).

NOTE: you can listen to the broadcast by telephone so you don't have to spend too much time in front of your computer - details are on the show page above.
    He was also featured on Coast to Coast:https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest...th-jason/83553
    and on Catherine Austin Fitts Solari Report:
    https://solari.com/blog/protecting-a...-bawden-smith/

This is the company whose products he recommends for EMF protection, which he tested himself:
    https://www.bioelectricshield.com/bi...SAAEgKQ_fD_BwE
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Unless you're the EMF warrior (Jason Bawden-Smith)...talking shop with Catherine Austin Fitts about the incoming dangers of 5g and other kinds of EMF radiation...

https://solari.com/blog/live-solari-...-bawden-smith/

If the weapons are already in people's pockets, shouldn't we be talking about strategies of defense...

Bob made an interesting point a couple pages back about how black mould can create a chemical that makes people hypersensitive. I do believe chemical manipulation of the environment plays a big role in health and healing (as well as in the destruction of sanity and vitality). There was an article from a few years ago about the radiatioprotective power of the bacteria found in Miso (fermented soy beans) that prevented doctors within the fallout zone of Nagasaki and Hiroshima from developing tumours. Can't remember the original article but natural news covered the story:

http://www.naturalnews.com/049769_mi...survivors.html

Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Jayke (5th August 2017), Molly4US (6th August 2017), SunSea (5th August 2017)

20. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Please tell us more. Did Puharich have any recommendations re protection worth passing along?
    From what I recall and it was many years ago, the fermented foods you mentioned, and those which boost Glutathione - here is a reference to that
    https://www.vitalityherbsandclay.com...ls-in-the-body

Quote Glutathione is the body's master antioxidant and detoxifier. Foods that boost glutathione levels can help the body rid itself of heavy metals, chemicals and other toxic substances. Glutathione is central to immune system effectiveness. This same simple tripeptide is key to retaining youth and health overall.

Glutathione plays at least 14 fundamental roles in metabolic and biochemical reactions including:

1. DNA synthesis and repair

2. protein synthesis

3. cellular regulation

4. redox balance (electron transfer at the cellular level)

5. metabolism

6. prostaglandin synthesis (controls vascular smooth muscle constriction or dilation and many other vital functions)

7. amino acid transport and enzyme activation

8. maintaining other antioxidants like Vitamin C and E in their active forms

9. modulating (regulating) proper immune response

10. increasing lymphocyte presence (T cells, B cells and Natural Killer Cells) while improving their effectiveness

11. regulating apoptosis

12. assists in the detoxification of the small intestines, thus improving digestion

13. assists in the detoxification of lungs, thus improves respiratory conditions, especially in cases of lung toxicity (smoking, asbestos, coal mining, etc.)

14. assists in the protection of the nervous system, thus the prevention or improvement of neurological disorders

Thus, every system in the body can be affected by the presence of glutathione in the body, especially the immune system, the gastrointestinal system, the nervous system, and the lungs.

21. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's lots of good info about fermenting and culturing foods in Dawn's old thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...f+most+disease
    Sprouted and raw foods are also great for increased energy.
    Anything that adds strength to the auric field will help the body to resist toxins and energetic intrusions.
    I lived on a live foods vegan diet for a number of years, worked out for a couple of hours 2 or 3 times a week and felt marvelous.
    It took a lot of focus and discipline, but it was well worth it.
    Probably added years to my life, and formed more lasting good habits.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Jayke (5th August 2017), Molly4US (6th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

From what I recall and it was many years ago, the fermented foods you mentioned, and those which boost Glutathione - here is a reference to that
    https://www.vitalityherbsandclay.com...ls-in-the-body

Glutathione is the body's master antioxidant and detoxifier. Foods that boost glutathione levels can help the body rid itself of heavy metals, chemicals and other toxic substances. Glutathione is central to immune system effectiveness. This same simple tripeptide is key to retaining youth and health overall.
    Food sources high in glutathione from the link provided:

Quote Only raw fruits & vegetables, raw dairy & whey, raw eggs & raw or rare meat contain viable amounts of glutathione.
    Mmmm...a teaspoon of Miso washed down by 2 raw eggs...won't do much for the tastebuds but seems like a cheap and powerful way to boost cellular immunity at the start of the day

Reminds me of the story 'woman lives to 115 and credits daily consumption of raw eggs in keeping her young'

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/w...ng-at-115.html

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Optimum health is ultimate to protection now that we are virtually swimming in a sea of toxic EMF & sea of toxic air. "Nowhere to hide". The body can not only ward off attacks but can recover quickly from damage. Although staying as far from those small device that can be manipulated from anywhere also helps a lot.

I dont go by "this food is healthy". Just go by the instinct and avoid process food although veggie and raw fruit is a main part of my diet (by the taste buds) and the irresistible miso raw organic egg, anytime. Generally the healthier and cleaner the system is the clearer it can communicate of what is needed. That is why fasting is also a must. Normally when I am craving for something I go finding related issues to the cravings and in almost all cases found some health issues connected to it is present even before the symptoms present itself.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Jayke (6th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

We dont see animals cooking their food - that should give us a clue about our natural way of eating.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Constance (16th May 2019), Jayke (6th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

while all of the animals on earth is covered by either scales, feathers or hair man is the only animal that is covered by hair and skin. That should at least give us an idea of how natural man is

30. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Many people that try raw eat a very restricted diet but there's as many ways of eating raw as there is cooked,
    most things you can eat cooked can be eaten raw as well if you know how to prepare it!

Some try extreme variations like 80/10/10 and then fail.
    I think at least around 70% raw would be a good idea to boost health.
    But 100% is not hard if you include starchy foods and animal products.
    To eat mostly fruit is probably not a good idea from my experience especially if you consider all the sugar,
    when you eat a piece of fruit you are basically eating sugar.

31. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    Many people that try raw eat a very restricted diet but there's as many ways of eating raw as there is cooked,
    most things you can eat cooked can be eaten raw as well if you know how to prepare it!

Some try extreme variations like 80/10/10 and then fail.
    I think at least around 70% raw would be a good idea to boost health.
    But 100% is not hard if you include starchy foods and animal products.
    To eat mostly fruit is probably not a good idea from my experience especially if you consider all the sugar, when you eat a piece of fruit you are basically eating sugar.
    Ah, but the difference is that pieces of Fruit contain "Natural Sugars" whereas Candy Bars, Chocolate and Sweets, in general, contain "Refined sugars" that are far far more *harmful* for your Health eh ?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Molly4US (6th May 2018), Omni (8th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lloyd Burrell of Electric Sense interviews Debra Greene PhD
    How EMFs affect our subtle energies and what you can do about it
    Quote Interview
    Thursday, 10th August at 1:00 p.m. EST (10 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) I’m interviewing energy health advocate Debra Greene, PhD.

Debra Greene is a professional speaker and recognized expert on energy medicine and mind-body integration. She is the author of the acclaimed book ‘Endless Energy: The Essential Guide to Energy Health’, and she’s been educating people for a number of years about the adverse health effects of cordless phones, cell phones and other sources of electromagnetic field pollution.

The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to.
    Quote For years she’s been educating people about the dangers of electromagnetic fields (EMFs).

It all began because of her interest in energy medicine.

In 2008 she wrote a book about energy medicine entitled, Endless Energy – The Essential Guide To Energy Health.

In her book she explored the impact of these man-made energies on our health, from an energy perspective.

At that time, there were around 2.6 billion cell phones on the planet and 140 million users on Facebook.

‘In the period 2003 to 2007, electromagnetic pollution had increased 100 million billion times.’

How things have changed.

According to a 2017 study released by GSMA, the association of mobile operators today the number of cell phone users globally is in the region of five billion.

According to Facebook’s own website there are now over 2.01 billion monthly active Facebook users.

In less than 10 years the number of cell phones has doubled and the number of Facebook users has sky-rocketed.

Let’s not forget YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and the rest.

That’s a lot of EMFs.

On the one hand we’ve got scientists arguing ‘magnetic fields are harmless and electric fields are thought to flow around, rather than through the physical body’.

On the other we’ve got the thousands of studies which show adverse biological effects at very low levels and links to brain tumors, infertility, cancer and other serious diseases.

‘The harmful effects are evident but cannot be explained by the conventional physics model. The medical community, aligned with the conventional model comes to no conclusion and no action is taken.’

She says, ‘there are actually technologies that exist that show us the human biofield, the human energy field. I was able to witness what happens to our energy body when we are exposed to microwave frequency radiation.’

‘It is not pretty.’

For my next interview I’m delighted to welcome Debra Greene PhD.

Listen to my interview with Debra Greene and learn:
    how Debra is working to educate people and stop a smart grid from being introduced on the island of Maui
    why understanding and working with energy is so important for your health
    the science and studies that back up an energy based approach to health
    3 simple but powerful energy practices, any one can do, that can reduce the symptoms of electrical sensitivity
    an inexpensive method of neutralizing EMFs based on Nicola Tesla technology – you can actually verify that it works with an EMF meter
    and much more
    For further details, go to: http://www.electricsense.com/12744/e...btle-energies/
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Jayke (8th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast