Thread: Targeted Individual Gretta Fahey: Knowledge is Power

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individual Gretta Fahey: Knowledge is Power

I am definitely sensitive to EMFs. Whether I am a TI or not, I am unsure.
    What is important to me isn't determining whether I am a TI or not, but finding ways to make myself more immune to EMFs definitely is.
    Proper diet, exercise, supplements, any tools that can help, even if only a little, can make a difference.
    Just as important, if not more so, is attitude, getting out of thinking like a victim with all that entails.
    Some may only think they are TIs, and may have a big persecution complex, which will only make it worse for them, whether they are TIs or not.
    Counseling and assistance with mental health may be more in order in such cases.
    As with any problem, keeping a positive attitude will be very helpful in finding solutions.
    Whether we can prove there are TIs or not doesn't seem as important to me as finding ways to protect ourselves.
    If there is going to be an investigation to prove that there are TIs and that such persecution is illegal, that would be great.
    But at this juncture, it seems unlikely that will happen anytime soon, and even if it does, unlikely that it would be enforced.
    There is a lot more political corruption that needs to be cleaned up before anything like that will happen, imho.
    Not that such efforts shouldn't continue, but for me, I think it makes more sense to focus on the steps individuals can take to protect themselves, and to band together for mutual support.
    Infighting, complaining, taking differing opinions as a personal attack, misinterpreting and misquoting others, the use of sarcasm, exaggeration, etc. all take us away from any constructive goal, and certainly won't endear us to anyone who might actually be able to help.
    All that leads to is more hopelessness, and that doesn't help anyone.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Jayke (8th August 2017), Rich (8th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    Many people that try raw eat a very restricted diet but there's as many ways of eating raw as there is cooked,
    most things you can eat cooked can be eaten raw as well if you know how to prepare it!

Some try extreme variations like 80/10/10 and then fail.
    I think at least around 70% raw would be a good idea to boost health.
    But 100% is not hard if you include starchy foods and animal products.
    To eat mostly fruit is probably not a good idea from my experience especially if you consider all the sugar, when you eat a piece of fruit you are basically eating sugar.
    Ah, but the difference is that pieces of Fruit contain "Natural Sugars" whereas Candy Bars, Chocolate and Sweets, in general, contain "Refined sugars" that are far far more *harmful* for your Health eh ?
    It depends, many fruits have little nutrients and unrefined sugar has more minerals than fruit.
    Refined sugar is not toxic of itself unless they put something in it. But basically it is like refined flour stripped of it's nutrients.

Also honey is just sugar, it has some enzymes but in large quantities it is not a healthy sugar substitude.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Clear Light (8th August 2017), fourty-two (9th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

It depends, many fruits have little nutrients and unrefined sugar has more minerals than fruit.

Refined sugar is not toxic of itself unless they put something in it. But basically it is like refined flour stripped of it's nutrients.

Also honey is just sugar, it has some enzymes but in large quantities it is not a healthy sugar substitude.
    Huh ? Respectfully I must disagree because as I'm sure you already know, you're far more likely to suffer from Diabetes if you eat only Candy instead of Fruit eh ?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Molly4US (16th August 2017), Rich (8th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

^^ That's why I said unrefined sugar, it comes from sugar cane which is a grass, and grass is high in nutrients.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Clear Light (8th August 2017), Molly4US (16th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

^^ That's why I said unrefined sugar, it comes from sugar cane which is a grass, and grass is high in nutrients.
    Ahhhhh, yes that does make sense now, LOL, thanks for the "heads up"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Molly4US (16th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The types of interference used in these attacks differs widely, possibly fine-tuned to the individual. Omni, your attacks, along with the person in the op vid, seem to be extensive and far ranging. Why is anybody's guess. The person's website in the op says some are selected because they are shy, weak minded, homebound, on government assistance, vocal against governmental over-reach, among other reasons.

What wasn't mentioned, although her website is rather large and I cannot claim to have read every word, is that some are targeted because they might very well have a method of transcending this insane mind prison we live in. It is these individuals that are the real threat because if they can attain a higher level of being they might, by dint of behavior alone, be contagious.

In my case, this last is the reason for the attacks.

Somewhere recently I asked if any understood the physics of faster-than-light-travel, and how the warp bubble creates an incline in space that the ship then falls towards. I am sure it was to you, Omni(sorry, remembered it was Sam Hunter). You missed my point. In the same way that a warp bubble warps space, TIs can experience this same technique in their everyday lives where their reality is shaped, altered, and tailored to deliver a very specific experience. It is my contention that this technology is used to derail moments of high strangeness that would otherwise strengthen an individual's connection and belief in a higher power and confidence to continue those efforts knowing there is help from the spiritual realms. With that level constantly under attack, the individual might sour and begin questioning the very existence of the spirit realm. The effort to advance can become forever compromised if every time one tries the attack is ramped up and the spiritual connections are disrupted by the most bizarre and beyond-possible coincidences of reality. The actual laws of physics as we know it are manipulated to keep the subject cowed.

The op talks of being targeted, but why? She says she was part of an experiment. I say they have since learned a lot and can target individuals using the true laws of physics that we have so far only a hint of to go on. These technologies would seem like 'magic' to us because we do not have the theoretical expertise to explain the actual physics being used. Mundane moments of a person's life can be manipulated, can be altered, and can be tailored to cause annoyance, insecurity, fear, and above all doubt, weakening the ability to persevere and win the experience so many of us would give almost anything to truly achieve.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 8th August 2017 at 21:57.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Jayke (8th August 2017), Molly4US (16th August 2017), onawah (9th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Just as important, if not more so, is attitude, getting out of thinking like a victim with all that entails.
    True.
    We cannot be thinking negatively and get positive results...
    it's not rocket science.
    Logic can take us a long way, but somehow we miss it by ignoring the simplicity.

Also if we are an extension of Source, or part of God, then his/her power must be ours too,
    and nothing can take it away from us.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Jayke (8th August 2017), Molly4US (15th August 2017), onawah (9th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

What is important to me isn't determining whether I am a TI or not, but finding ways to make myself more immune to EMFs definitely is.
    I have already discussed how EMF propagates and how it can be focus to an individual is a daunting task. They will need to rent a place near you so that they can focus EM waves at you. By observation we know that concrete lessen the intensity of EMW that is why we need to go out of the house when calling on mobile phone and there is poor signal. This is the reason why there are towers it is meant to send signal with least obstruction. Short signals can travel less distance and can penetrate less obstruction but they can carry much more information than longer waves that is why its use for communication. The signals that approach the EMW of our cells can affect us most and it is a lot shorter. For it to have enough effect the emitter has to be as close to you.

If I am going to put my vote on how targeting is done individually I will put my vote on cell phone and computers. All they need to do is dial your number and a code to activate the harmful EMW then they hit the target bulls eye every time without much trouble and of course they know when you go online with your computer and we knew that PC's can be access remotely. What I am concerned is that this info about towers being use to target individual are actually misleading people to the true ways of doing it. I believe that I have explained on my posts in simple layman terms the mechanics of sending EMW. But it is better for anyone to study the basics on their own and of course putting into the equation actual observation and deductions than believing me or anyone else.

They mess up my FB when 2 friends with good standing and a lot of following in the society started reposting my post. I've been campaigning against vaccine and waking up people of the reality behind the veil of illusions. I can also say that i am a TI. But as you have said it does not matter whether we are a TI or not more importantly is to know how to protect ourselves.

Towers are use for mass targeting. IMO
    simplest thing to do is don't use your PC and cell phone for a week and see how much improvement you get.
    Last edited by Bubu; 8th August 2017 at 23:38.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Jayke (8th August 2017), Molly4US (15th August 2017), onawah (9th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Ahhhhh, yes that does make sense now, LOL, thanks for the "heads up"
    If I may add nutrition is not just how much a food contains of it but how much our body can absorb of it. Fruit is the choice of nutrition for me I can feel the energy rush of a mango pineapple juice more than the grass juice. But thats only me. Fact is science has little understanding of the subject and whatever true findings are there are purposely hidden to us. I'd be better of listening to my instincts than "sugar is bad" or "this is more nutritious"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Rich (8th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

I also eat a ton of fruit. I saw a youtube where someone claimed to be healed from diabetes by eating fruit. Yet doctors advice against it...

20. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

All sugars, even those in fresh fruit (also other carbohydrates) feed Candida, an overgrowth of which compromises the immune system, and thus can lead to disease, including diabetes.
    Many are suffering from candida overgrowth and don't realize it. It's grown to epidemic proportions.
    And it creates a craving for sweets, so it can be difficult to rid oneself of it through abstaining.
    Building the immune system through eating cultured and fermented foods can help
    Fungi have been found in chemtrails, and that may be another way in which we are being infected.
    But the amount of sugar that is common in many diets today is sufficient explanation in itself.
    https://bodyecology.com/articles/unk...h_epidemic.php
    https://microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index..._(Pathogenesis)
    Last edited by onawah; 10th August 2017 at 17:00.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), Molly4US (15th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #112
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I just came through three weeks of horrible eating and irregular sleeping. I was wiped. I went to the store and bought vegetables and fruits (finally!). Ate copious amounts of each for the next two days. By the third I felt myself again. We were painting the place and ate a lot of take out, hot dogs, and frozen foods - yuk.

Good food is what keeps me healthy. As an aside: I swear by onions and garlic (I put that in every meal) and oregano (we go through bags and bags of that spice).

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), Molly4US (15th August 2017), Rich (11th August 2017)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I just came through three weeks of horrible eating and irregular sleeping. I was wiped. I went to the store and bought vegetables and fruits (finally!). Ate copious amounts of each for the next two days. By the third I felt myself again. We were painting the place and ate a lot of take out, hot dogs, and frozen foods - yuk.

Good food is what keeps me healthy. As an aside: I swear by onions and garlic (I put that in every meal) and oregano (we go through bags and bags of that spice).
    3 weeks with little or no fruit and I get colds at worst flu.
    My first plants on my city garden are spices including onions and garlic cant imagine rice meal without them.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th August 2017), Molly4US (15th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

I can also recommend intermittent fasting been on it for over a month now where I start eating at 12-2pm and have my last meal around 7... you eat inside of a 6-10 hour window.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th August 2017), Molly4US (15th August 2017)

28. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello
    Just because you are Emf sensitive does not make you more a TI than a non emf sensitive TI. When you are emf sensitive your immune system and bio field/aura is weak. and you can then feel the emf grid they have put up all around us.
    Then you need Electrolytes. all of them. probably zinc supplement as well to balance out the copper in the body.
    electrolytes(salts) holds water in the body and water and salt is very good conductor.sooo it makes a stronger bio field. IF you got to much acid in the body and wrong diet, then the body will start using the calcium in the bones to get into homoestasis again. but then after a while you will get weak. so lack of calcium is a major factor to being emf sensitive. iodine also very good.
    Being a TI to me, means that a persons concsiousness and energetic field and body are under constant attack. day and night.
    compromised and trying to break a person. make them go nuts. Not a nutter yet
    And i think the attack/games "they" puy on TI'S are childish for a lack of a better word.
    they dont need a neighborhood house for targeting you.
    there are so much bs in this Ti topic.
    why ? because they fool the Ti in all possible ways they can. And try to control their life,thoughts,intentions.
    keep them on hold.
    stay positive and around good people.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haakon For This Post:

Jayke (12th August 2017), Molly4US (15th August 2017), Omni (12th August 2017)

30. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    It's clear to me what I said. Chemicals exist in the environment and foods, and hypersensitivity happens, and a person can become hypersensitive, and quite alarmed (when the substance is from Aspergillus) and attribute all sorts of things which may or may not be the case in reality. Hypersensitivity happens. Scalar triggering happens as does multi-path triggering. Microwave is the easiest to experience multi-path phenomena, and the nerves can fire. Are they by CIA, or other "agents" ? I know the science of how a nerve can fire from microwave, and/or scalar. I know nerves can be sensitized and hypersensitivity can happen with a person infected with black mold. Or any of the other toxic fungi that happen on the west coast of the US. What is your point? I stated mine clearly.
    Bob, I don't know if I follow your dialogue above as I am not a scientist, but is it your understanding then that V2K frequencies/microwaves are present in our environment from towers always, but that they remain unhearable until stimulated by a Black Mold? Here is a bit about the beginning of my V2K experience which absolutely proves a non-random circumstance, a non-allergic circumstance, but indeed a deliberate circumstance: My V2K targeting began a day after announcing to my husband that I was going to divorce him for the safety and well-being of my children and I. The terrible things yelled at me, and the terrible things the perps accused me were definitely intended and violent. Also that day my husband stabbed me with a syringe of his insulin with another male present while my children and I were all sitting in our Jeep Cherokee with our seatbelts on and just backing out of the driveway. Only 20 minutes down the road we were car-jacked by about 4 males, one of whom used a stungun on my arm at the a red stoplight. He then asked me to pop my hood, and he mentioned that the stoplight could not see us. He mentioned that he and his family were tired of being experimented on. The other 3 males with him used cattle prods to stun my children and opened their passenger doors (they were 7 and 9 years of age). From a nearby house in the direction of the stoplight the male pointed at, I saw a light flash and then felt a beam penetrate my skull and cause a stroke. Mostly blind, I then pressed the gas and yelled for the children to hold on. My children and I were able to escape, but our memory of events was damaged by the assault weapons electricity. I finally got to my parents home as I had to drive super slowly. At that point I was nearly unconscious and could not remember anything, but asked my mother to take the children out of my Jeep and that I had vomited in the Jeep and could not clean it up. Kaiser or 9-1-1 was called by my father, but they dismissed him. My head pain began increasing until it was so severe that I finally heard a popping sound like that of a balloon which was part of my menengies I assume. Nearly immediately I felt a tractor-beam of magnetism gyrascoping through my brain, and soon was sent a picture of a GPS truck to the dream part of my brain. Once the menengies popped that caused the pain to stop nearly instantly, but then I was laughing and praying. 9-1-1 was called again and I was brought to Kaiser Bruceville where there was a Jihad situation happening. This was June of 2005. It is like my words of "I need to divorce you" were trigger words for a Jihad kick-off or something. This is all true. "Targeted individuals" are "subjects" well before they know of their targeting, and appear to be part of a signaling and threat system by several parties If Black Mold is put upon us, then it is at a particular time completely deliberately. The Jihad has not stopped, as I am subject to Islamic physical assaults and rapes etc. on a regular basis in addition to all of the targeting technology which Omnisense lists.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 15th August 2017 at 23:13. Reason: add point

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bob (16th August 2017), Omni (16th August 2017)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Thanks Onawah, I have noticed that the heightened radiation levels due to Fukashima coupled with an increase in my eating sugar and simple carbohydrates heads me toward this Candida overgrowth, when I never had that problem before. When the radiation level is higher it kills off some types of female flora, yet increases other types of female flora leading to an imbalance which is not good for us. I can even feel when some kinds of radiation are high because it causes a burning sensation on my lips, tongue, and female region. I take multi-vitamins which contain iodine, a calcium supplement, and a 10million active culture probiotic (for female flora balance) each morning. At lunch I put half my glass full of 100% juice of my choice, half full with water, then a scoop of SuperGreens from WalMart, a scoop of chia seeds, plus (when the radiation makes my knees feel stiff) 1 Tbsp of Glucosamine. Before bed I put some chlorophyll into a glass of water, plus (when radiation makes my knees feel stiff) 1 Tbsp of Glucosamine and a few drops of Zeolite. We had a rain last week which brought some FukaCrap (from what I could tell from my body) so before bed I also drink a cup of Detox Tea. This makes me feel I am at least doing something that sure won't hurt me, but will hopefully help. At least it helps my well-being. I just started wearing X-ray tech lead glasses while driving because the radiation seems to affect my eyes too. I am not vomiting from it and have not heard of anyone else vomiting from it either so it is not at "radiation sickness" levels as defined on Wikipedia by symptoms. The cumulative might suck. God bless everyone. Love to all.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 16th August 2017 at 00:17.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Peace in Oz (29th August 2021)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Bubu;1172077]
    EMEX: "I have already discussed how EMF propagates and how it can be focus to an individual is a daunting task. They will need to rent a place near you so that they can focus EM waves at you."

Or perhaps, EmEx, all they need to do is place devices in a persons attic or crawlspace?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6