+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lucrative Financial Opportunity thanks to Personalities in Alternative Media Messages

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Lucrative Financial Opportunity thanks to Personalities in Alternative Media Messages

this was just a musing from my personal journal .... <3

So my heart and capacity to love seems to know no bounds … At times, this has occurred as being at the expense of my own well-being … nevertheless, even in the face of the awareness of seemingly negative repercussions? … it IS what I choose.

it is what I believe in. it is what I represent and feel is of the Highest value and represents the state I AM most comfortable in and feel joy in. To allow external circumstances to destroy this would be counterproductive to what I have dedicated my life to transmitting to the Universe.

BUT

When I read, not one, but VOLUMES of communications being eagerly lapped up by the people whom I have so lovingly, committedly, dedicated my life to serve, whose theme is external entities that call you “beloved” are “assisting”? will “harvest”?

that they “can’t interfere with your free will” the way you ARE relentlessly, continuously, invisibly interfered with by dark negative forces? (because there is some Higher understanding in dimensions above our own that make it be ok to leave the children with the pedophiles due to a “non interference” clause? … um … riiiiiiight…)

and any ole Jack or Jill or Corey can come and claim that they are the ONLY ones who receive communications from green, or brown or is it blue feathered beings that are here to “help” us?

And if ANYONE like a Bill or just a plain rational human has concerns or asks questions they are immediately shot down and accused of instigating division (because how dare we use our brains to question? Did we NOT learn and embody the pervasive social programming of good sheeple who simply accept ALL without question?)

AND then, you have a Jane Doe or Kerry come out and say that she will not participate in "attacks" against “whistleblowers”

so I suppose we were not to notice that “questions” (which i understood to be her professional responsibility) are now being labeled “attack” and of implied authentication of said individuals AS bona fide “whistleblowers” in face of evidence to the contrary? ALL of which is in direct contrast to the “investigative journalist” imperative to dig for facts she supposedly adheres to?)

AND a Cobra, who ALSO out of 7 billion people on the planet ALONE is our source of “updates” of info from the "Resistance" as to status on the “war” whose main push is for “Disclosure Event” (instead of plain ole freedom), assert that the Light forces want to know why we would:

“The main thing the Resistance does NOT understand in entirety is why Lightworkers and Lightwarriors keep attacking each other instead of uniting forces against the Cabal that clearly does not have their best interests in mind. ..."

again, the obvious implication is an assertion that individuals in question ARE “Lightworkers” … and sadly, "chiding" a Sovereign RIGHT to question? .. something that does NOT "help" OR promote our liberation ....

and THEN not claim it as his own, but say that "the Resistance" wants to know? ...

know what? why after being subjected to immense deception we dare to use our brain to question and through our OWN Self determination reserve the right to arrive at OUR own conclusions? ...

uh ... cause THAT would be THE "freedom" AND "cause" THEY are supposedly fighting TO "give" us instead of "trading masters" maybe???

interestingly enough there is a conference coming up with a whole lot of them together ...
    and in ALL these cases there is money, lots of money being made and at stake …

Wake up

I’m about to do a mike drop
    you know like Dave Chapelle

so let me see if I understand correctly?

You have figured out, however slowly, that there ARE forces whose intention AND actions have been to subvert your free will and control and manipulate you to implement theirs?

And you NOW want to come out from THOSE forces to get right back under other ones BECAUSE they call you “beloved”?

and you are eagerly attempting to “Ascend” so that you can be “good” enough to rise (because, of course, you are so inherently rotten and there is something dastardly defective about you)

and THEN be “harvested” such that you (in inherent ignorance and need of validation) are lapping up and actively seeking attention from “aliens” through Laura's advice to give you some sort of importance that you have delusionally decided is missing?

Thereby eagerly, willingly relinquishing your power and will once AGAIN …
    cuz its ok to be puppets when its to the “good guys”?

ok …

peace out

PS on the bright side, at least this opens up a vast new financial opportunity … now that people are SO willing to be puppets (cuz since its to the “good” guys or “aliens” that makes it ok)

as rampant and successful as hair salons have been? I envision a worldwide demand of Puppet String Repair Boutiques could be a lucrative new endeavor … you know, to make sure the strings (that aren’t really there attached to us) don’t get too frayed and can be continuously re-glued to your body since you so desire it ...

Given the magnitude of the potential demand? I don’t think it will be much problem finding investors …

.... after all, THEY are "raking it in" ... why not us?
    Last edited by iota; 1st August 2017 at 19:15. Reason: paragraph spacing
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Happyjak (1st August 2017), Helene West (1st August 2017), littleOne (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), Mike (31st July 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Lucrative Financial Opportunity thanks to Personalities in Alternative Media Messages

Discernment is the lesson of the day.

People aren't always who they say they are.

Iota, You may have more discernment than some, and out of love and concern you share this here. I concur.

I don't know how to increase another's discernment, but I have been increasing my own. New perceptions are awakening, including a more acute sense of discernment.

More importantly, we manage our own unfoldment, or becoming, by what we place our attention on. A conscious direction of the mind. The mind which is a tool, not an identity.

Compassion seems to be the pure love that we can keep as a vibration. This consciousness transformation is a process. There are traps. A great clue, as you alluded to, is watching for intentions. When financial profits are the intention, is one really a prophet?

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and your commitment to love.

Maybe in a moment of solitude you could just shout "wake up!" To alleviate your frustration. Maybe we could share a prayerful intention for our brothers and sisters to open their heart and let that inner light increase its luminosity and discernment.

The Truth is coming out. There is no stopping it!

In the Spirit of Love,
    Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 31st July 2017 at 20:24.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Blacklight43 (31st July 2017), Happyjak (1st August 2017), iota (31st July 2017), littleOne (1st August 2017), Mike (31st July 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Lucrative Financial Opportunity thanks to Personalities in Alternative Media Messages

Nailed it. count me in for the business opportunity.

Discernment is listening to ones senses and not to daily updates and disclosures.

"The thing is when you focus on things that can easily be stage or info that can easily be manipulated, you are lost.
    So while everyone is convince that he/she is correct and acts on that individually the net effect collectively is zero (inaction). precisely because of difference of opinions that results in different and conflicting actions. If we are to defeat the beast we must find something that everyone can agree upon and act on that. Something that is common and natural to all of us."

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...74#post1169174

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Happyjak (1st August 2017), Helene West (1st August 2017), iota (31st July 2017), littleOne (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (31st July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Discernment is the lesson of the day.

People aren't always who they say they are.

Iota, You may have more discernment than some, and out of love and concern you share this here. I concur.

I don't know how to increase another's discernment, but I have been increasing my own. New perceptions are awakening, including a more acute sense of discernment.

More importantly, we manage our own unfoldment, or becoming, by what we place our attention on. A conscious direction of the mind. The mind which is a tool, not an identity.

Compassion seems to be the pure love that we can keep as a vibration. This consciousness transformation is a process. There are traps. A great clue, as you alluded to, is watching for intentions. When financial profits are the intention, is one really a prophet?

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and your commitment to love.

Maybe in a moment of solitude you could just shout "wake up!" To alleviate your frustration. Maybe we could share a prayerful intention for our brothers and sisters to open their heart and let that inner light increase its luminosity and discernment.

The Truth is coming out. There is no stopping it!

In the Spirit of Love,
    Michelle Marie
    dearest Michelle <3

thank you ... yes, awesome suggestion ... i have it that as i commit to awareness and choose THAT, i contribute to the collective consciousness OF "awakening" ... and pray do i, that this is so ... sigh ...

i also believe, that ALL experience serves ... the "opportunity" TO learn is inherent in ALL ...

there are just two parts in this

one, is the theme of YCYOR (you create your own reality) which has led many to conclude that WE alone draw ALL experience to us ... that WE chose it, albeit sometimes unconsciously. While in essence, this is true ... the ALL "alone" part isn't

there ARE dedicated and committed forces that relentlessly impose and aggressively "nudge", if not outright manipulate in a coercive manner whose "voice" is sometimes masked as our own (heck even technology exists for this ... google "voice of God"). so i have plead the case before the heavens as to "how can they fight against an enemy that is invisible? and masking AS their own voice?" AND when the assault is on EVERY level, from GMO's to pharmaceuticals whose goal is profit, not cure ... and a media that is complicit in pervasive human programming? the air? the mind? the emotions? the physical body? the etheric or astral? ... it can appear that the odds are overwhelming and decidedly stacked against us. to close our eyes and deny this can have detrimental results and is delusional at the very least.

so then the theme of "victim" arises. i don't care for it, because it is a disempowering stance. but the fact that serves no one and in fact, furthers certain negative agendas.

so the truth is in the middle

we DO "create our own reality". which is WHY there IS so much 'interference' thrust upon us.

SO that WE will engage in lower, negative emotions TO create the lower timeline and negative outcomes desired by some

the power IS ours
    we just MUST be aware of "influence"
    and that ALL that "sounds" like Love? .... is NOT

it is time to invoke that Universal Law? BE applied universally

as in, through the experiences we have had FROM choices others have made TO interfere? we HAVE experience the repercussions and learned what we have learned ... ok ...

now in no way does that address the perpetrators NOR "absolve" them of responsibility

instead of getting angry, depressed or even judging? we can detach and assert that "the energy of others AND the ensuing repercussions is THEIRS and theirs alone" ... period

WE have to do this, because NO one but us is sitting holding the components given to us ... if we don't want them? then WE must make some sort of overt choice in the manner to assert this

your suggestion is perfect. just as others are invisibly affecting the whole? we CAN and MUST as well IF we want to see something different? then it is up to US to "put it out there" ...

that's right ... you ... me ... we're the ones

NOT others ... us

in love and faith that this will be ... <3
    Last edited by iota; 31st July 2017 at 21:03. Reason: include quote bubble of post replying to

so that any adversary

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Blacklight43 (31st July 2017), littleOne (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), onevoice (1st August 2017), Victoria (14th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Nailed it. count me in for the business opportunity.

Discernment is listening to ones senses and not to daily updates and disclosures.

"The thing is when you focus on things that can easily be stage or info that can easily be manipulated, you are lost.
    So while everyone is convince that he/she is correct and acts on that individually the net effect collectively is zero (inaction). precisely because of difference of opinions that results in different and conflicting actions. If we are to defeat the beast we must find something that everyone can agree upon and act on that. Something that is common and natural to all of us."

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...74#post1169174

couldn't agree more! ... because when WE are "listening" to others without question? we are relinquishing our power and that is on us ... not them ...

so that any adversary

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Blacklight43 (31st July 2017), littleOne (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (31st July 2017), onevoice (1st August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Yes, we are on the same page.

Maybe to clarify, the "voice of God" is not psychic, but more a feeling from the heart. When someone is not sure, then it is NOT the voice of God. When you get a sense of love, peace, and goodwill with a sense of certain knowing, then it IS the voice of God.

More discernment. It's part of our process of transformation.

Thank God for our trials! I HAD to lean on the voice of God a few years ago, or I would have been toast. A corrupt law enforcement and a corrupt municipal court did not like me standing for the Truth. It worked. I got clear Divine guidance and came out unscathed.

I was not a victim, but I was abused...clear abuse of power. I'm stronger than ever in my faith now. That was the purpose for me.

Looking for purpose keeps me out of victim hood.

When I thank God for EVERYTHING, then I get the purpose and the new awareness (or power of consciousness) more readily. I'm still learning a lot. It takes a lot of focus to keep up these days! LOL

Lots of love!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Blacklight43 (31st July 2017), iota (1st August 2017), littleOne (1st August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Yes, we are on the same page.

Maybe to clarify, the "voice of God" is not psychic, but more a feeling from the heart. When someone is not sure, then it is NOT the voice of God. When you get a sense of love, peace, and goodwill with a sense of certain knowing, then it IS the voice of God.

More discernment. It's part of our process of transformation.

Thank God for our trials! I HAD to lean on the voice of God a few years ago, or I would have been toast. A corrupt law enforcement and a corrupt municipal court did not like me standing for the Truth. It worked. I got clear Divine guidance and came out unscathed.

I was not a victim, but I was abused...clear abuse of power. I'm stronger than ever in my faith now. That was the purpose for me.

Looking for purpose keeps me out of victim hood.

When I thank God for EVERYTHING, then I get the purpose and the new awareness (or power of consciousness) more readily. I'm still learning a lot. It takes a lot of focus to keep up these days! LOL

Lots of love!
    MM

wow! what an awesome and incredibly courageous stance! ... just beautiful! ... yes .. you are speaking of the Authentic Voice of God (or Source) from which Truth and Love and Peace emit ...

unfortunately, the reason i put mine in quotes "Voice of God" is that in my experience, ALL that is true and good and beautiful is attempted to be distorted by malevolent forces ...

so i don't know if you know that there is an actual technology called "Voice of God" ... very sad, that is misused and abused on others ...

here is a vid on it

very sad ...

i LOVE what you wrote ... it inspired me! thank you for sharing it! <3
    Last edited by iota; 2nd August 2017 at 05:15. Reason: remove referral to another thread

so that any adversary

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), littleOne (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (1st August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

You could take all the characters on e.g. Gaia TV and throw them all out the window and it wouldn't make a dent on your life.

Such an ancient but ongoing story, living breathing human beings that want to kill or use/enslave others and the masses that don't have the courage or inclination to fight them.

Recently a thread was hijacked by the 'politics don't matter crowd'. Talk about 'bending the knee'...
    Almost one-third of our paychecks are given to our overlords, that's politics. Blacks would still be in the back of the bus if it weren't for politics. Countries' borders past, present and future - politics. What your kids are learning in 'schools' - politics, etc.

So much easier to put focus on reptilians, disclosure, mandela effects, corey, time travel, etc. As an aside, you know these folks have to be caucasian, as other races have been too busy with survival to get into the white woo-woo topics, though the other races are and will be surpassing them because of these woo-woo escapes/obsessions.

When our international overlords, which are real people, not aliens or reptilians, are finished with their distraction for us called Trump, seemingly for some insane foreign policy, they will bequeath to their democrat puppets a catchy little jingle which will be the next campaign slogan. The masses will naturally vote them in. Their forte is cultural distruction as opposed to repub puppets wall street ingratiation. After 2020 aside from us eking-out a living even more desperately the atmosphere will be heavy with hatred of caucasians and the manadate to be Genderless. Makes sense. Our rulers don't want ANY flak from the peasants with notions of liberty so just make eunuchs out of them. It's almost funny. In one weekend I saw a pizza commercial with women with mustaches and a Honda commercial with men in hula skirts strumming ukuleles.

Anyhow, St. Germaine is not channeling through anyone and the aliens if they exist don't want to make themselves known so leave them the frig alone. It's people... people that are evil vs people that are scared... that's all that's ever existed and that's all we were to ever take a stand against... and we don't want to.

Sign me up for the $$, this deer could use a little extra dough...

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Iota,

Re: Voice of God technology

What I saw firsthand makes my heart cringe. As a high school teacher I saw the military come in and condition those kids minds and then recruit them. They gave out presents in the form of school supplies with the military branding--camouflage--played loud music from a hummer at lunch time, and offered them deals regarding early training and big $5,000 checks (reported to me by a student). The military guys would come in and speak in the classroom. They had a kiosk near the cafeteria. When I saw the effects of brainwashing -- which leads to potential mind control and experimentation in the military--along with the pharmaceutical presence in a mandatory attendance program, I felt that this is surely a crime against humanity.

I quit when I realized I was going to be recruited as a minion. Oh, and I can't even go into what I saw in terms of conditioning the minds of the faculty. Videos with school take-over scenes, fear-based information regarding potential terrorist attacks, lockdowns.

Back to focusing on solutions. One of my intentions for this year is that minions become masters. Once discernment and energy as information is mastered, among other things, things will turn around. They already are. I'm imagining we are sharing heartfelt intentions for a truthful, peaceful world where brotherhood replaces selfishness and each person finds inner peace and the heart connection to wholeness. I'm perceiving that hearts are opening, but also the power of the Light of Truth is unleashed in such a flurry, the the whole planet is purified. Gone are the selfish ones (this could be a list of other evil attributes and behaviors).

Integrity is the true power.

Lots of Love,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 1st August 2017 at 17:15.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

iota (1st August 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m not saying there aren’t “whistleblowers”, aliens, or even secret space programs and I sure as heck hope that we are continuously “evolving”!

I’m saying that when someone gives us information, it is OUR responsibility what we DO with it! HOW we process it! TO “test” it and before blindly accepting it!

to consider ALL the factors

is there a financial profit in there anywhere?

on its own? That factor does not discount it immediately
    but for US to discount the fact that it is there? ... that’ would be unwise
    greed is one of THE major motivators of humanity
    who has lived longer than a decade and not arrived at that conclusion?

ok

well, just as it was an INTERNAL process that was used TO arrive at THAT conclusion?
    SO should ALL other conclusions be arrived at

so is the desire for power and fame by the way

those that would limit our questions and move to silence them?
    do NOT have OUR best interest in mind
    they have SOME interest in mind to be sure, but it is NOT ours

SO we must learn what to look out for …
    is there room for questions?
    or are we expected to “go along” and blindly accept?

the need to “look good” supersedes the fear of death by the way
    SO it is easy enough to silence people
    just ridicule them

NOTICE when this happens .. it is a MAJOR clue
    and SO very effective, it is used ALL the time

irrespective of how “great” the other info sounded? When you notice these things?
    QUESTION ALL of it AGAIN

AND

ANY time a kernel of Truth IS revealed?
    for goodness sake EXPECT a flood of disinformation that sounds similar to follow

it will have a hint of Truth, and then distortions to lead people down the wrong path

and IF people ARE being “led”?

it doesn’t even matter HOW wrong … because you see, the objective was ALWAYS to keep us enslaved by having us be malleable to external influences … NOT our own

just as we were NOT born with strings on our backs?
    neither is there a ring on our nose to be led around with

seriously, that does NOT need to be the SECOND profitable financial venture that is viable because of individual choices to be so willingly and easily “led” …

I’m not interested in people just agreeing with me
    and I’m not bothered when they don’t
    in a way, it makes me happy!
    it is stepping back into their own power and internal processing which is their right
    not unconsciously and habitually relinquishing their power

yay

the answers I’ve arrived at? ~ ARE MINE ~
    I arrived at them through MY internal process

but why should anyone else just "accept" without question or internal process ALL the tantalizing blogs and information presented to them?
    particularly when they are saying

ME ~ ME ~ ME
    ONLY ME
    NO ONE else but ME
    and go buy this FROM ME

they are well aware of insecurities and weaknesses and do NOT hesitate to prey on them

STILL … our power cannot be “taken” from us, though certainly WE can and do relinquish it

we must STOP BEING LAZY
    DO OUR OWN WORK
    DIG and arrive at OUR own answers and conclusions
    I mean DIG ~ as in withIN

do you "need" a guru?
    what is the obsession with having a guru?
    being mastered and lorded over?

if you absolutely need one? I’ll tell you exactly where to find a good one!

go to the bathroom. Most have this object either box in shape or circular
    it reflects images, called a mirror

LOOK in THERE
    the person whose reflection stares back at you?

THERE IS YOUR guru
    the ONLY one TO have and remain empowered
    probably a bit tired of being ignored ...

though not in flowery words ... there IS love and good intentions in this message
    Last edited by iota; 2nd August 2017 at 05:44. Reason: added last line

so that any adversary

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Michi (2nd August 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Iota,

Re: Voice of God technology

What I saw firsthand makes my heart cringe. As a high school teacher I saw the military come in and condition those kids minds and then recruit them. They gave out presents in the form of school supplies with the military branding--camouflage--played loud music from a hummer at lunch time, and offered them deals regarding early training and big $5,000 checks (reported to me by a student). The military guys would come in and speak in the classroom. They had a kiosk near the cafeteria. When I saw the effects of brainwashing -- which leads to potential mind control and experimentation in the military--along with the pharmaceutical presence in a mandatory attendance program, I felt that this is surely a crime against humanity.

I quit when I realized I was going to be recruited as a minion. Oh, and I can't even go into what I saw in terms of conditioning the minds of the faculty. Videos with school take-over scenes, fear-based information regarding potential terrorist attacks, lockdowns.

Back to focusing on solutions. One of my intentions for this year is that minions become masters. Once discernment and energy as information is mastered, among other things, things will turn around. They already are. I'm imagining we are sharing heartfelt intentions for a truthful, peaceful world where brotherhood replaces selfishness and each person finds inner peace and the heart connection to wholeness. I'm perceiving that hearts are opening, but also the power of the Light of Truth is unleashed in such a flurry, the the whole planet is purified. Gone are the selfish ones (this could be a list of other evil attributes and behaviors).

Integrity is the true power.

Lots of Love,
    MM

i've devoted my life to it Michelle ... encouraging people to reconnect with their power and stop relinquishing it .. it is what i endeavor to do ...

one step is to understand that there is value in ALL ... it sometimes takes the experience of being a minion and having someone come along and ask? "how is that working for you?" to arrive at the conclusion perhaps its time to create something different ... <3

NOTICE you are inundated with messages to relinquish your power

first step? ... NOTICE this
    second step? .... STOP DOING IT ...

when people arrive at a conclusion?
    it MATTERS HOW they arrived at it
    that's why i'm not interested in people just agreeing with me
    i want them to come to it on their own
    there is a distinct difference of level of power in the two

good message to spread
    Last edited by iota; 1st August 2017 at 21:33.

so that any adversary

+ Reply to Thread