+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Jackson Muslim/Islam Conspiracy.

1. Link to Post #1
    North Korea Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Michael Jackson Muslim/Islam Conspiracy.

I was recently asked by a gatherer, to investigate a conspiracy as he/she didn't currently have the time to do so. However I'm running into a wall regarding reliable information on this matter, at the moment. Hope there is someone on this forum who can help with some info.

The conspiracy:
    Michael Jackson converted to Islam in 2008. He had planned to announce this, to the wider public during his 2009 tour, where he would end each concert with a song written on half English and half Arabic(Youtube link below). However due to his influencer ability, he was taken down by a western intelligence service.

Song:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcDEnOsC0T4

Below link is a biased light summary of the conspiracy.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Michael_J...rsion_to_Islam)

NOTICE: I was told, this could all be state sponsored propaganda(from middle eastern states). I am currently looking into this possibility. So far most of the evidence points to this conclusion. However there is still evidence which shows, US three letter agencies, are involved in this Michael Jackson muslim conspiracy. Does anyone know what their involvement are?
    I hope there might be someone on this forum who can help me and share some info.

I am open to any reliable info.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Michael Jackson Muslim/Islam Conspiracy.

Far as I know, the pedophiles on police sexually assaulted Michael in a strip search when he was being charged with fictitious child sexual touching at Neverland. The parents were said to be in a sex ring group, and told the child to bring these charges, to which after much soul searching on the kindness extended to him by Michael, he recanted. Michael left the "RCC Christian church influence" after finding out he is related to a priesthood in the tribe of Gad/Native American shaman heir, and turned to NOI to protect him after the abuse by PD. It is "also" rumored a locksmith that gave him the lethal dose, Michael was revived in ambulance and has been in hiding ever since. Whenever "we" tell the world a truth, we are targeted. Prince was telling about the chemtrails on Tavis Smiley show after doing massive research on it. Youtube has the videos. Bottom line is we have been targeted when we tell the truth and have learned to tell it and disappear. If this is as rumored, then the ET contacts by these individuals, may have them in protection. But...like I said: "It could be all rumor." But the joining of the Nation Of Islam is a FACT. Muhammad Ali had to do the same thing when the powers tried to make him bow. We cannot bow down to satan's seed planners of evil intention and psychotic greed of destruction of life. The only other option is continued death of soul, mind, and bodies. NOPE.
    NOT the Most High God and creator's plan for HIS creation. Discussion is understanding.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 2nd August 2017 at 10:12.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Milo (2nd August 2017), Noelle (2nd August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread