+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Could Corey Goode and his team be "archontically compromised"?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Could Corey Goode and his team be "archontically compromised"?

For those who might be open minded to this possibility...

http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/mil...ians/horus-ra/

Quote The aliens as parasites that invade the mind of a human host is also described in the ancient Gnostic writings of the Nag Hammadi Library. (http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html) In this view, the alien forces are called Archons, inorganic beings who act under the power of the Demiurge, sometimes referred to as Ialtobaoth in Gnostic lore.
    Many folks consider that the mythical "satan" equates to "The Demiurge" and that it is actually "archontic activity" underlying much of the energy behind "satanic" black magic

Quote Maarit’s interaction with the Horus-Ra consciousness happened only after her confrontation with reptilians and draconians. Maarit explains,
    Quote She and her son both have had experiences with the Horus-Ra birdman form and the large snake form. Maarit saw the Horus-Ra energy as snake-like.
    Horus-Ra

Name:  Horus-Ra.jpg
Views: 1470
Size:  29.3 KB

see this link -

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...-aug-2016.html

Quote The two beings I had the greatest interaction with called themselves Ra-Tear-Eir and Ra-Rain-Eir.
    Name:  Savior Chickens.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  44.9 KB

So again note the same hand sign as we find in the following "baphomet" poses featured in this link (BBC NEWS) - http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33682878

example -

Click image for larger version

Name:	baphomet.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	35836

And then we add the various satanic symbol tattoos found all over Corey's current primary marketing manager...

...and then we see what is emerging which parallels what we later look back and find were "warning signs" of what later became cults (and some of those led to serious ends - Jim Jones, Heaven's Gate, etc.)

And when one learns about these mind parasites, one thing that often becomes clear... quite often, the targets of "archontic attention" are unaware of what is actually going on. Again and I emphasize... these parasites exist all and only within the realm of "mind."

I am aware of cases where the targets of archontic activity actually thought they were special beings chosen by "benevolent beings" (angels, or "good" extra dimensional beings) and thus got sucked into playing the role of a "tool" for these parasites. Of course, the result is such that those who become a part of their belief systems and emerging dogma are actually supplying their life force energy to these very mind parasites.

Sadly, in cases such as this, all too often, the target "tools" either do not realize they are being used by archontic forces or think these archontic forces are benevolent.

My conclusion is that it is possible this may be what is going on with the maturing cult featuring Corey Goode.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th August 2017 at 17:29.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

7alon (5th August 2017), Baby Steps (5th August 2017), BMJ (5th August 2017), Bob (5th August 2017), Daozen (6th August 2017), DbDraad (7th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), gaiagirl (5th August 2017), Jean-Marie (5th August 2017), justntime2learn (6th August 2017), Rawhide68 (5th August 2017), Sequoia (5th August 2017), shadowstalker (10th August 2017), Shannon (11th August 2017), Spiral (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Could Corey Goode and his team be "archontically compromised"?

Absolutely, the gift of deception & a silver tongue come from one place alone for one purpose alone....

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th August 2017), Bob (5th August 2017), Chester (5th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), justntime2learn (6th August 2017), Rawhide68 (12th August 2017), Sequoia (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,886 times in 4,327 posts

I've spent not a small amount of time in trying to understand the Archon subject and the Horus Ra entity alluded to by Maarit the Scandinavian MILAB abductee.
    In short the Archons already have us. They need no rouse or trick. Mankind is tethered by the Archons to the tune of 100% profit.
    The Archons putting on a Blue Avian show would be like humans deciding we need to trick cows out of their milk or chickens out of their eggs.
    It is just not necessary in my opinion.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Chester (5th August 2017), findingneo (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Matthew (20th August 2017), Shannon (11th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017), yelik (6th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Archons are mind parasites. Parasites constantly feed.

We are the "food supply." How any individual is targeted is (at least in part and perhaps to a great degree) dependent upon their openness to such. That includes lifestyle and behaviors as well. When I met Corey in April of 2015, I met someone who I would believe had high odds of being an "archontic feast." Everything I have seen since suggests to me the feast is continuous... and that it extends to anyone who "opens their mind" to Corey's yarns and energies.

I suggest anyone interested consider beefing up their research on Archons, what they are, what they are about, where they dwell and why.... do so.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th August 2017), BMJ (5th August 2017), Bob (5th August 2017), Daozen (6th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Sequoia (5th August 2017), Shannon (11th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017), wondering (5th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    The Archons are mind parasites.
    So if you have a mind, you have a parasite?
    I think that would encompass just about everyone.

Parasites constantly feed.
    Indeed, and this is why mankind has been stripped of his multidimensional birthright.

We are the "food supply." How any individual is targeted is (at least in part and perhaps to a great degree) dependent upon their openness to such. That includes lifestyle and behaviors as well. When I met Corey in April of 2015, I met someone who I would believe had high odds of being an "archontic feast." Everything I have seen since suggests to me the feast is continuous... and that it extends to anyone who "opens their mind" to Corey's yarns and energies.
    This is false conjecture on your part.
    Openness to such is irrelevant because we are all connected.
    In truth we all become connected to the Archons around the age we learn to talk.
    We begin losing the ability to see angels and ghosts at this time.
    It is because our third eye is no longer active due to the archon connection taking place.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Chester (5th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Matthew (20th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    The Archons are mind parasites.
    So if you have a mind, you have a parasite?
    I think that would encompass just about everyone.

Parasites constantly feed.
    Indeed, and this is why mankind has been stripped of his multidimensional birthright.

In truth we all become connected to the Archons around the age we learn to talk.
    It is because our third eye is no longer active due to the archon connection taking place.
    Your post seems to suggest things I did not say, DNA. You have a body, does that mean your body gets every disease?

I strongly suggest you get up to speed on Archons.

The reference to "constantly feeding" is meant to counter your implication in your first post that implies the Archons have no need to target folks like Goode and team.

If you do some serious and honest research, you'll discover that Archons feed upon those who are vulnerable and that this occurs in the realm of individual's minds. In addition, research points out how Archons constantly "stir the pot" to generate more loosh and if ever there is an example of this - it is the Corey Goode show.

DNA - it is common knowledge among those who have done their homework in this regard that there are methods available to defend against psychic attacks. And I am pretty certain you know this. So your attempt to make arguments that refute my contention makes no rational sense. I happen to have personal experience with the matter by the way and thankfully was able to acquire the knowledge and skills in fending off Archontic intrusion. I acquired these skills through many of the good folks who are members of this very forum by the way.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th August 2017 at 18:46.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Bob (5th August 2017), Daozen (6th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Sequoia (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017), uzn (6th August 2017), wondering (5th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your post seems to suggest things I did not say, DNA. You have a body, does that mean your body gets every disease?

Quote Think about it: what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellow men. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone.” Carlos Castaneda
    Feeling offended is one of the ways we feed the archons. I go through this all the time myself.

And as far as getting up to speed, it could very well be that you and I are at differing perspectives on viewing this.
    Last edited by DNA; 6th August 2017 at 21:40.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Chester (5th August 2017), findingneo (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Matthew (20th August 2017), onawah (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Think about it: what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellow men. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone.” Carlos Castaneda
    Feeling offended is one of the ways we feed the archons. I go through this all the time myself.

And as far as getting up to speed, it could very well be that you and I are at a different perspectives on viewing this.
    That is very possibly the case - you are certainly allowed to have (and share) your perspective. But your original post were not your sharing of your opinions, they was presented as fact.

Having said that, I also made the same mistake... so I am now recharacterizing my statements as "opinions" based on my research, the information that has been shared with me by what most of us would call "qualified sources" (Eve Lorgen being one) and my own personal experiences with Archontic attacks.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th August 2017 at 20:03.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Bob (5th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Matthew (20th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017), wondering (5th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And as far as getting up to speed, it could very well be that you and I are at a different perspectives on viewing this.
    That is very possibly the case - you are certainly allowed to have (and share) your perspective. But your original post were not your sharing of your opinions, they were presented as fact.

Having said that, I also made the same mistake... so I am now recharacterizing my statements as "opinions" based on my research, the information that has been shared with me by what most of us would call "qualified sources" (Eve Lorgen being one) and my own personal experiences with Archontic attacks.
    Eve Lorgen is an excellent researcher but in my opinion we are talking about two differing manifestations which have both been wrongly put under the same umbrella as archon.
    I'm of the opinion that the being Eve Lorgen is talking about is something akin to the Archon, but slightly different.
    The Horus Ra entity in my opinion is a sexual parasite, and this is why it is connected to the base of one's spine.
    I believe the Archon parasite attaches at the point we start talking around two.
    I believe the Horus Ra entity attaches when we reach puberty.
    In my opinion this video showing a portion from the Movie Pan's Labrynth illustrates how this works.
    In the movie a table of delicious food is offered and one can escape the monster if only one can ignore the food on the table.
    But it is so hard to ignore this food, for it represents sexual pleasure and this is what causes us to lose our connection to our child like energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8aT9oRp95A

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Chester (5th August 2017), fourty-two (9th August 2017), Matthew (20th August 2017), Shannon (11th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I must ask you... are you saying that a grounded, well balanced (emotionally), caring of their body, non participant in drug/alcohol behaviors and free of "belief systems which invite Archontic intrusion" and who have a grounded and balanced world view that features sovereignty as opposed to buy in to dogmas is as equally at risk as someone who is an emotional basket case that takes all sorts of drugs/drinking alcohol, and lives a high risk lifestyle (food intake, etc.) and who is willing to believe anything?

This is not the information and advice (to stay away from risky behaviors/belief systems, etc) that comes from experts on the matter - specifically Eve Lorgen but additionally many others who have experience with the Archons, have worked with dozens of individuals who have experienced severe Archontic attention and have their own personal experiences with Arcontic attention.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th August 2017 at 19:13.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

would be like humans deciding we need to trick cows out of their milk
    Not all cows are docile: Cows With Guns .

Sorry ... off topic ... back to you, Sam.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (5th August 2017), Daozen (6th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), findingneo (6th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), Rawhide68 (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017), wondering (5th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    would be like humans deciding we need to trick cows out of their milk
    Not all cows are docile: Cows With Guns .

Sorry ... off topic ... back to you, Sam.
    Using this anology, is it not a fact that humans act to produce more milk and better tasting milk?

This is exactly what could be behind the emerging cult. It makes more food and... by targeting the vulnerable, has one of two excellent results - a.) makes more and more milk which is produced by the vulnerable who buy in and b.) produces "the best tasting milk" when someone in a cult wakes up and goes through all the emotions a cult victim experiences when they do wake up.

It is a "no brainer" Archons would love to produce more and more loosh and far more nourishing loosh.

And regarding Eve's work... and Dr. Malanga's work... they have explored the theory that the specific entities (such as Horus-Ra) are in fact minions (just like humans can be) of the Archons. The result is the same. Regardless of "direct attack" or "attack through a third party" the ultimate source may well be the Archons. This is what Eve has shared with me directly by the way. Again, it is a theory and as my OP also demonstrates, my assertion that the Goode cult is Archontically compromised, though there is plenty of evidence to suggest this is the case, it is also a theory.

I use the words "Could" and "may be" in my assertions though I make odds high my assertions may turn out to be seen as "true."
    Last edited by Chester; 5th August 2017 at 19:29.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Bob (5th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (5th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ohhh and DNA, regarding your post #9... this actually fits into "the possibility of Archon driven cult production" (ie. the "entry point" and resultant "sexaul activation") real nicely though out of discretion, I will refrain from adding more.

PS - Forty Six and Two happens to be one of my favorite TOOL songs.

How synchronistic my OP is suggestive that Goode and cult are nothing but "a tool" - like a loosh farm.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th August 2017 at 19:41.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

IMO the most interesting & mysterious aspect to the whole Corey blue avian thing is the "belief" aspect, everyone glosses over this because it's one of those things that the mind thinks it understands because it has a word for, but actually it doesn't, and it's a very difficult thing to get your head around.

This is far from being the first UFO cult, and it won't be the last,..... they all have one thing in common, the demand that you "believe", and I don't mean in a "buy the BS" kind of way, but in a religious way....the various people involved have even used the very term "open up" ....open up to what exactly ?

I don't see any difference between CG & Steven Greer tbh, Greer might take folks out to see "lights in the sky" for real, but it's not enough to do anything but foster "belief".

There is something very odd about human beings and this belief thing, John Mack started to get close & got run down in the street for it.

The double slit experiment is a very simple experiment that shows there really is something very odd & very profound about what we hold to be true, the Global Consciousness Project has gone further & we need to reflect on this in relation to the likes of CG & how they end up getting the promotion they do, there is something very dark moving & shaking things behind the scenes IMHO !

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Chester (5th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), genevieve (6th August 2017), Satori (5th August 2017), SunSea (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Cute, Paul....COWS WITH GUNS!!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Chester (5th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), Rawhide68 (5th August 2017), WhiteLove (5th August 2017), wondering (5th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

to DNA... I was glad to see you come back from sabbatical. I have benefited from many of your posts.

Having said this I also feel compelled to emphasize that I do not own a monopoly on the knowledge about all matters relating to anything "Archontic" and so if in any of my posts I stated anything as if "fact" that is actually just opinion... please understand I meant it as opinion. I sometimes (still) make the mistake in doing this but strive to do my best.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), Matthew (20th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I must ask you... are you saying that a grounded, well balanced (emotionally), caring of their body, non participant in drug/alcohol behaviors and free of "belief systems which invite Archontic intrusion"
    Yes, according to the Gnostics we are all connected to Archons.
    According to Castaneda of which John Lash quotes quite often from, all of us are connected to Archons.
    But, and here in lies a tasty morsel I have discovered along the way.
    In respect to The Urantia Book and the Michael Teachings, I have learned, and this is me here, no one else, I have learned that the Archon influence comes in seven flavors.
    These seven flavors are often viewed as the seven deadly sins and that sort of thing, but in truth every one has one of these archon control mechanisms.
    We tend to choose which one we will get when viewing a potential incarnation.

and who have a grounded and balanced world view that features sovereignty as opposed to buy in to dogmas is as equally at risk as someone who is an emotional basket case that takes all sorts of drugs/drinking alcohol, and lives a high risk lifestyle (food intake, etc.) and who is willing to believe anything?
    Everyone is infected.
    The behavior folks display is often times a result of the specific flavor of their personal archon.
    Everyone is flawed in some way. Everyone.
    This is why Psychiatry and the like are so impotent in terms of their applied therapies.

This is not the information and advice (to stay away from risky behaviors/belief systems, etc) that comes from experts on the matter - specifically Eve Lorgen but additionally many others who have experience with the Archons, have worked with dozens of individuals who have experienced severe Archontic attention and have their own personal experiences with Arcontic attention.
    Addiction is usually the result of a specific archon flavor, the addiction is the result of archon manuevering.
    Everyone is infected with an Archon, only a very few people ever become self aware enough to know this.
    Most everyone lives their lives oblivious to the archon who is at the wheel of their emotional needs.

Now can there be multiple parasites involved? On top of one's primary parasite? Now we are into some interesting territory.
    Last edited by DNA; 6th August 2017 at 21:45.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Chester (5th August 2017), Matthew (20th August 2017), onawah (5th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ahhh, DNA, and we are back again to what I have identified as the key difference in my world view to what I can best perceive to be your world view.

Connected is one thing... the degree of exposure to Arcontic attacks is another. And of course we are connected as is all (at least this is one of my primary operational assumptions within my world view)... but as far as infection goes, I do not have in my world view that I am helpless in dealing with Archontic influence whereas... and please correct me if I am mis-interpretting what you are suggesting... it seems you paint the picture (and have done so often throughout this forum) that we are all "fuqued" and there's nothing any individual can do about "unfuquing" themselves.

So please, correct me if I am wrong in my interpretation, but if not, this is what I believe to be the key difference in your world view and my own.

Oh and one important clue about my world view - it depends most specifically upon my answer as to "who/what I am."

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Bob (5th August 2017), DNA (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It is a "no brainer" Archons would love to produce more and more loosh and far more nourishing loosh.

I'm not a fan of the term Loosh. I understand it was coined by Robert Monroe while he had some type of out of body experience and encountered a parasitic being of course, but I'm not personally that fond of it because it limits the flavor of energy archons are interested in.

In fact Archons come in 7 models and work to create 7 different types of energy from the hosts they are attached to.

And regarding Eve's work... and Dr. Malanga's work... they have explored the theory that the specific entities (such as Horus-Ra) are in fact minions (just like humans can be) of the Archons.
    I've not ran into this information before but I agree with it.
    I've stated in threads that are five years and older that the Archons participate in a pyramid scheme, where the most powerful beings are at the very top.
    Everyone who participates in the Pyramid Scheme loses their personal connection with God and takes on a shadow form, a form that is notable for being the absence of light. This probably because the Demiurge and his Archons are from a Parallel Universe, one that has no light and has much in common with what we regard as black holes.
    In my opinion the very top being would be the Demiurge, Yaldaboath.

The result is the same. Regardless of "direct attack" or "attack through a third party" the ultimate source may well be the Archons. This is what Eve has shared with me directly by the way. Again, it is a theory and as my OP also demonstrates, my assertion that the Goode cult is Archontically compromised, though there is plenty of evidence to suggest this is the case, it is also a theory.

Let me just state that all spiritual teachers from what I've seen, eventually become a vessel for archon parasitism. So I can agree with what you are saying in this light.
    And yes I absolutely believe that Archon controlled beings will try to steal energy that is again partially taken by the archons they are under the influence of again.
    It's like taxes, everytime something is bought and sold taxes are paid on it again and again.
    Same deal for when anyone steals energy, there is an archon tax on it.
    But in so far as Archons coming up with the whole blue bird show, personally I just think Corey is lying. Plain and simple.
    Corey is a fricking liar, and now he is a guru, and now that he is a guru is he a more potent vessel for archonic parasitism? Yes. But I don't think Archons or the like came up with the blue avian story.
    This is just my opinion.

I use the words "Could" and "may be" in my assertions though I make odds high my assertions may turn out to be seen as "true."
    I feel the same way regardless of the caveats I use to frame my phrases.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), Chester (5th August 2017), fourty-two (9th August 2017), onawah (5th August 2017), Tarazeda (25th August 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ahhh, DNA, and we are back again to what I have identified as the key difference in my world view to what I can best perceive to be your world view.

Connected is one thing... the degree of exposure to Arcontic attacks is another. And of course we are connected as is all (at least this is one of my primary operational assumptions within my world view)... but as far as infection goes, I do not have in my world view that I am helpless in dealing with Archontic influence whereas... and please correct me if I am mis-interpretting what you are suggesting... it seems you paint the picture (and have done so often throughout this forum) that we are all "fuqued" and there's nothing any individual can do about "unfuquing" themselves.

So please, correct me if I am wrong in my interpretation, but if not, this is what I believe to be the key difference in your world view and my own.

Oh and one important clue about my world view - it depends most specifically upon my answer as to "who/what I am."

I laughed my ass off at this post.
    I don't mean to make our situation hopeless, but is it any better to falsely frame our situation so as we can make ourselves feel better?
    The mystical sides of religions and such usually recommend abstinence. This is because it is usually the only way known to cut off the Horus Ra parasite as you have described that attaches when we reach puberty.
    I've talked at length with this to Dawn one of my favorite Avalon posters of all time on this thread here Meditation, and any work with Chi or Prana may invite possession by Jinn .

Let me phrase this so as to make no mistake in it's interpretation. I'm of the opinion that we are corded permanently though all of our life to a parasitic archon. This being is quite often the voice we hear talking inside of our heads. It is our internal dialogue. Credo Mutwa talked about how the reptillians came and gave us their mind and then we lost our ability to talk to the animals and see spirits.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2017), onawah (5th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast