+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Could Corey Goode and his team be "archontically compromised"?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Could Corey Goode and his team be "archontically compromised"?

Thanks, Ernie Nemeth. Your post is reflective of my own view. It has been my concern for Corey, et al that they have embarked upon lifestyles which invite these influences into their realm.

In turn, their archontically influenced actions senselessly, unnecessarily and negatively impact the vulnerable.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daozen (10th August 2017), regnak (10th August 2017), Spiral (11th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Thanks, Ernie Nemeth. Your post is reflective of my own view. It has been my concern for Corey, et al that they have embarked upon lifestyles which invite these influences into their realm.

In turn, their archontically influenced actions senselessly, unnecessarily and negatively impact the vulnerable.
    That is my understanding. In other words, the so-called "Archons" don't exist. Period!

It only has gathered some notoriety because people, in general, want to blame everything they don't understand, or mis-comprehend, on something other than taking on their own responsibility for themselves.

cheers
    Last edited by turiya; 10th August 2017 at 18:47.

4. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Quote In other words, the so-called "Archons" don't exist.
    Funny, that's what I took away from it too.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Chester (10th August 2017), regnak (10th August 2017), turiya (11th August 2017)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

One needs to look into Robert Stanley's story of how he got started on his "journey". According to him, it was because of these very beings who are talked about in the Gnostic Gospels. I have no clue, but listen to others' experiences to try to glean knowledge.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Chester (10th August 2017), DNA (11th August 2017), regnak (10th August 2017), Spiral (11th August 2017)

8. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If we are not responsible for ourselves then what does it all matter anyways?

If we, who are far more capable of caring for ourselves, turn our backs on those who are obviously vulnerable, then what are we other than selfish, self centered, self serving?

And so where's that lovely fine line drawn? Who can describe that place? Is there that place which all of us would agree?

I don't see it happening. I don't see the responsible coming together and agreeing on where that magic line is to be drawn between those of us who should be expected to be responsible and those who could use some help.

Using the "archon" metaphor failed in this thread save for a few. In addition, I didn't get any "bait biters" who I thought would ask me to prove Corey's "archontic infestation."

I had my answer all prepared... it was going to be a quote by Michael Salla... me being the whistleblower of Corey and teams archontic infestation...

Quote The onus is on the researchers/public to show evidence that such whistleblowers are contriving their claims.
    Dr. Michael Salala

from his comment in the comment section of this video -

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), regnak (10th August 2017), Spiral (11th August 2017)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,550 times in 20,694 posts

The descriptions of predatory, interdimensional creatures who prey on humanity and have shaped man in their image go way back, and are a good explanation for human sacrifice.
    https://prof77.wordpress.com/our-pre...los-castaneda/
    Quote Our Predator–by Carlos Castaneda
    “Our Predator”?

Our parasite, our psychopathic handlers, might be better characterizations . . .

Our predator feeds on us.
    In the great epic poems, including Homer and Virgil’s works, the savory smoke of “sacrifice,” its scintillating effluvia, is routinely described as food for the gods. Mmmmmmmm . . . .
    The Bible (Leviticus 17:6) says pretty much the same thing: “Burn the fat for a sweet aroma to the Lord.” Mmmmmmmm . . . .
    Our parasite is a organism native to the fallen universe. It infects the human mind, manipulates perception, and steals energy. If forced to stand alone, it starves. We are in a predator-prey situation. We are the prey. – Aug Tellez

Carlos Castaneda on Our Predator
    Don Juan, the Mexican Yaqui Indian shaman, tells Carlos Castaneda the following:

don-juan-matus-carlos-castaneda-archons-reptilians-illuminati-consciousness-global-conspiracy-spirituality-quote-extraterrestrials-2

Don Juan told Carlos Castaneda, “I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner.”

Indeed, we are held prisoner.

Don Juan, “This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.”

“No, no, no, no,” [Carlos replies] “This is absurd don Juan. What you’re saying is something monstrous. It simply can’t be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone.”

don Juan asked calmly. “Why not? Because it infuriates you? … You haven’t heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routine, and egomaniacal.”

“‘But how can they do this, don Juan? [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying. “‘Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?”

“‘No, they don’t do it that way. That’s idiotic!” don Juan said, smiling. “They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver;stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.” [“Let US make man in OUR own image,” Genesis 1:26.]

Don Juan
    “I know that even though you have never suffered hunger… you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.”

“The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I’m saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He’s an average piece of meat.”

Castaneda, 1998
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), mountain_jim (16th August 2017), Spiral (11th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The descriptions of predatory, interdimensional creatures who prey on humanity and have shaped man in their image go way back, and are a good explanation for human sacrifice.
    On the contrary. The Human sacrifice is initiated by himself via an unconscious "self-sacrificing' modus operandi - this creates his own demons. And not willing to accept the notion that the 'victim' is doing it to himself, leads to the belief that these 'self-created' demons come from a place external to himself.

Hence, the ignorance will remain as long as humanity refuses to grow-up & take on responsibility for himself & his own actions...
    Last edited by turiya; 11th August 2017 at 14:07.

13. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    On the contrary. The Human sacrifice is initiated by himself via an unconscious "self-sacrificing' modus operandi - this creates his own demons. And not willing to accept the notion that the 'victim' is doing it to himself, leads to the belief that these 'self-created' demons come from a place external from himself.

Hence, the ignorance will remain as long as humanity refuses to grow-up & take on responsibility of himself & his own actions...
    Not only do I chose to believe this and do believe this (meaning that I have made this view a core component of my set of operational assumptions)... any other possibility with regards to each individual's situation, puts the individual in a position of powerlessness.

Few seem to understand this.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th August 2017), turiya (11th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Few seem to understand this.
    More so, few really want to understand this about themselves..

Carl Jung and the Demon Within

Jung theorized that our own psyche, or at least a part of it, can produce negativity.

When this happens, we are often not aware that this part, call it the demonic, is us. And when we resist it, when we react to it, we create more fear inside of ourselves and it strengthens. It's like having another person inside, an entity, that we do not know is us.
    "...we discover that the ‘other’ in us is indeed 'another,' a real man, who actually thinks, does, feels, and desires all the things that are despicable and odious.. A whole man, however, knows that his bitterest foe, or indeed a host of enemies, does not equal that one worst adversary, the 'other self' who dwells in his bosom." - Carl Jung

"...the psychic conditions which breed demons are as actively at work as ever. The demons have not really disappeared but have merely taken on another form: they have become unconscious psychic forces." - Carl Jung
    When negativity, the demonic, takes control of a person, that person may come to realize that they are not the master of their house. We may come to perceive a good and a bad, opposites inside of us at war.

Jung wrote quite a bit about what he called 'the shadow.' He knew that mankind had two people within with 'the shadow' being the inward hostile, a dark side, if you will, an inner demon. The question is whether or not we can recognize the demon within:
    "The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge." - Carl Jung

"...the shadow belongs to the wholeness of the personality." - Carl Jung

In Christianity, Satan (which means 'adversary') or The Devil, we are told, is at work in the world. But most do not know who, what or where the enemy is. But Jung knew:

"...the 'adversary' is none other than ‘the other in me.'" - Carl Jung
    Getting Free From Demons According to Jung

Carl Jung asserted that we must embrace the inner darkness. The shadow must be faced to overcome it. It is our awareness of this inner demon's existence that brings freedom from its control.
    "One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." - Carl Jung
    To depower or dethrone the demonic from dominating human thinking, the key is not to deny or resist it when at work. To do so only strengthens one's foe.
    "...if it (the Shadow) is repressed and isolated from consciousness, it never gets corrected and is liable to burst forth suddenly in a moment of unawareness. At all events, it forms an unconscious snag, thwarting our most well-meant intentions." - Carl Jung

"The educated man tries to repress the inferior man in himself, not realizing that by so doing he forces the latter into revolt." - Carl Jung

As we understand more about our mind and its traps, we become more aware of our deeper being. And our deeper being does not need to war against the shadow.

The shadow needs to be seen for what it is: something created by the mind. It is not real. It is a mental construct. Recognition of this inner darkness along with our ability to stop the thinking mind from running loose on its own is all that is needed to depower the demonic, false self.

If our inner demons are left in control, our mind will continue to disconnect us from our source, that is to say our deepest part. The condition created from this effect could be called 'a house divided.' This is the duality that Jung acknowledged as being the opposites inside of us.

Learning to silence the mind, meaning to turn off thought, brings us back to the present moment. Excessive thinking keeps us in the past or future and severs us from 'now.' That is the key to silencing the demonic: remaining present and taking back control over the mind.

Explore Your Darkness. Do Not Be Afraid.

The Addams Family Musical has a song within it entitled, Move Toward the Darkness. Here is an excert of the lyrics that are full of truth:
    Move toward the darkness
    Welcome the unknown
    Face your blackest demons
    Find your weakest bone

Lost your inhibitions
    Love what once was vile
    Move toward the darkness and smile

When you face your nightmares
    Then you'll know what's real
    Move toward the darkness
    Conquering your pain
    Let each foreign forest
    Offer you its rain

Only at our lowest
    Can we rise above
    Move toward the darkness and love

SOURCE

Last edited by turiya; 11th August 2017 at 14:33.

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Don Juan told Carlos Castaneda, “I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner.”

Indeed, we are held prisoner.

Don Juan, “This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.”

“No, no, no, no,” [Carlos replies] “This is absurd don Juan. What you’re saying is something monstrous. It simply can’t be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone.”

don Juan asked calmly. “Why not? Because it infuriates you? … You haven’t heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routine, and egomaniacal.”

“‘But how can they do this, don Juan? [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying. “‘Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?”

“‘No, they don’t do it that way. That’s idiotic!” don Juan said, smiling. “They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver;stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.” [“Let US make man in OUR own image,” Genesis 1:26.]

Don Juan
    “I know that even though you have never suffered hunger… you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.”

“The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I’m saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He’s an average piece of meat.”

Castaneda, 1998

Thank you Onawah, I feel this is indeed the case.
    Just as the only Gnostics of old who confronted Archons were the absolute most advanced, the individuals who were about to break free from their Archontic bondage and thus forced the Archon to show himself, Castaneda talks of how the ancient Seers of Mexico saw some of the same things.
    Think about this, these were some of the most advanced humans in all of history who saw they were connected to these predatory beings.
    Do you think they were "less" developed than you?
    Or rather you are more developed than they?
    If you break down the Taoist teachings you see they infer the same entity in my opinion.
    All of these folks were amazing people who dedicated their entire lives to this pursuit.
    And they caught glimpses of this being only because of the level of their advancement, not because they were more flawed or had asked this creature in.
    This creature is a phenomenon that has every single one of you helplessly in it's grasp.
    Regardless of how much you want to deny it.
    The more you deny it's existence, the more completely and utterly this creature has you in it's control.

Just my opinion.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chester (11th August 2017), mountain_jim (16th August 2017), Noelle (11th August 2017), onawah (11th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On the contrary. The Human sacrifice is initiated by himself via an unconscious "self-sacrificing' modus operandi - this creates his own demons. And not willing to accept the notion that the 'victim' is doing it to himself, leads to the belief that these 'self-created' demons come from a place external to himself.

Hence, the ignorance will remain as long as humanity refuses to grow-up & take on responsibility for himself & his own actions...

Turiya, I know you want to internalize this phenomenon and say it does not exist, but in your writings I feel you are not far off from what I'm talking about.
    I'm just of the opinion that this Archon manifestation has become indistinguishable from us to the point that we consider it a part of ourself.
    I'm of the opinion that for the most part it is a part of our selves, and very few people are capable of separating that aspect from their true self.

19. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Overly intellectualized theories like Jung's are quite new and relatively untried, and though he was an intelligent and intuitive man, I doubt he ever had anything like the kinds of experiences that avatars, yogis, sages of the highest order, shamans, etc. have had over the ages and agree upon, though their terminologies in describing them may differ.
    If the archons have given us their mind, the evil has become part of us, at least temporarily, and is now internalized, and for that we certainly must take responsibility, to return to our "natural mind"as the Zen Masters call it.
    But there have been times in our history when there were no wars, no weapons, no brutality (mostly in the matriarchal societies in more recent times) and the balance between the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine was intact.
    In the Hindu cosmology, the times of Satya Yuga are peaceful and idyllic. Opinions differ as to where we are exactly now in the cycle, but we are definitely not in a Satya Yuga, more like at the opposite end of that, and just starting to move back up into higher frequencies, where we will no longer be so vulnerable.
    Though spiritual evolution is also a case by case, individual matter.
    But even the simple, uneducated and unsophisticated are able to access our "natural mind", as is proven over and over again when individuals dedicate themselves to the necessary practices and discipline that lead to enlightened states.
    Our real nature is nothing like our conditioned mind.

Last edited by onawah; 11th August 2017 at 15:51.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Basho (11th August 2017), DNA (11th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree Onawah, I like some of what Carl Jung had to say, but indeed he is intellectualizing something that is only comprehended through disengaging from the intellect, or rather turning off the mind.
    Atrophied organs of awareness need to be utilized to see what is going on and you can only activate them through turning off the internal dialogue, the mind, the Archon.

Trying to intellectualize the situation is like traversing literal mind fields.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alkbZPXbnJk

I've noticed many times in my life when the discussion of something related to the Archons comes up folks get emotional and irrationally defensive.
    It's as if bringing attention on their Archon attachment scares the Archons and causes it's discomfort to be manifested in the person I'm talking to.
    I feel the Archon attachment in myself reacting as well and the full on sensation is like the eye of Sauron from the Lord of the Rings is shining upon us.

It's times like these that I simply give up on the conversation and switch gears to something more mundane like football or pop culture.
    There is really no reason to continue when this happens.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th August 2017), onawah (11th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Turiya, I know you want to internalize this phenomenon and say it does not exist, but in your writings I feel you are not far off from what I'm talking about.
    I'm just of the opinion that this Archon manifestation has become indistinguishable from us to the point that we consider it a part of ourself.
    I'm of the opinion that for the most part it is a part of our selves, and very few people are capable of separating that aspect from their true self.
    'Wanting' is not what its about, DNA. Its what it is.

A meditator - one who simply sits with himself, watching the mind, observing the activities of one's own mind, and this individual will agree with this. Because one becomes quite familiar with what a troublemaker the mind actually is. The mind cannot be still, it will not tolerate being put aside. It will immediately become an unruly child. Because for a mind to become still means that it is kind of death for the mind - the ego will die. And if one is so much identified with their mind, their ego - then one will be afraid to meditate.

DNA, you must be one of these type of people. The saying goes,
    "An empty mind is the devils workshop!"
    That's what people say that are unable to look at their own subconscious garbage that their own mind contains. And, we all have garbage that we've thrown into our own basements. Each one is different as to whether they have the courage to come face to face with it. Easier for some, more difficult for others.

I remember on some thread I posted a method of meditation that can reveal how the subconscious functions. The meditation method is called the 'mirror meditation' - One sits in dark room with only a single candle that is placed next to the person, as the individual stares into a mirror. Just staring, staring, staring... - without blinking the eyes - just staring, at one's reflection of their own face. And one will see how the subconscious will bring up all the negative crap that one has thrown down into their basement... cuz that's what the subconscious is - it is the basement of the mind.

If you go on staring, all the crap that has been buried there starts to come up out of the basement & rises to the conscious level. One can witness what the subconscious does. One will see their own face start to take on different appearances as the crap continues to come up. So many faces start to come... and many of these faces will not be pleasing for one to look at. Many may even frighten the one who is looking at their own face.

This is the subconscious throwing up it repressed crap - its suppressed emotional garbage. It really is an amazing ordeal to see how one's own mind functions & how it creates its own monsters.

When I wrote this, I think it was, in fact, you DNA, that expressed the opinion that this was a very dangerous meditation to do. Cuz the evil spirits will come in.... Yep - "an empty mind is the devils workshop."

Yeah, I suppose... One has the right to be afraid of their own shadow if they want to... And many people are like that...
    Nothing wrong or right... just something to go through, to grow through... if one wants to grow in this life... to grow in consciousness.

There's that old saying for meditators... one has to go through the darkest night before one sees light of a new day... the dark night of the soul... the dark night is created by one's own mind before the light of the soul is realized...
    To each his own... no right or wrong... the time will come when it comes...

Be well...
    Last edited by turiya; 12th August 2017 at 19:32.

24. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don't mind Turiya, DNA. He usually resorts to insults when anyone contradicts him.
    And if he doesn't do it openly on the forum, he will do it in a PM. (That's when he really gets nasty!)
    And it's not just because the conversation is about Archons, he will do it over any subject.
    People who need to be right at all times are actually very insecure.
    And bullies are actually cowards.
    I don't mind if I am reprimanded for this post.
    It's about time someone called Turiya out again.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th August 2017 at 17:00.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (11th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DNA, you must be one of these type of people. The saying goes, An empty mind is the devils workshop! That's what people say that are unable to look at their own subconscious garbage that see their mind contains. And it is only put their by only these same people.

I seem to have hooked your Archon Turiya and I apologize for that. We traverse in difficult waters and I understand as much as anyone how difficult this is.

I remember on some thread I posted a method of meditation that can reveal how the subconscious functions. The meditation method is called the 'mirror meditation' - One sits in dark room with only a single candle that is placed next to the person, as the individual stares into a mirror. Just staring, staring, staring... - without blinking the eyes - just staring, at one's reflection of their own face. And one will see how the subconscious will bring up all the negative crap that one has thrown down into their basement... cuz that's what the subconscious is - it is the basement of the mind.
    I don't think you or Jung know what the subconscious really is.
    That is just my opinion.

If you go on staring, all the crap that has been buried there starts to come up out of the basement & rises to the conscious level. One can witness what the subconscious does. One will see their own face start to take on different appearances as the crap continues to come up. So many faces start to come... and many of these faces will not be pleasing for one to look at. Many may even frighten the one who is looking at their own face.

I've done open eye meditation for years, no I've done my open eye meditation for decades.
    I absolutely agree it is the best way to quiet the internal dialogue, however I stop short of recommending folks use mirrors for open eye meditation.

This is the subconscious throwing up it repressed crap - its suppressed emotional garbage. It really is an amazing ordeal to see how one's own mind functions & how it creates its own monsters.
    When I wrote this, I think it was, in fact, you DNA, that expressed the opinion that this was a very dangerous meditation to do. Cuz the evil spirits will come in.... Yep - "an empty mind is the devils workshop."
    Yeah, I suppose... One has the right to be afraid of their own shadow if they want to... And many people are like that...
    The thread you reference and the interaction occurred on one of my favorite threads here. How To See A Ghost For Yourself
    I wrote this thread because through intense mediation I became aware of a technique that made ghosts extremely easy to see, even for folks who do not meditate that often. So I wanted to share these findings to see if folks could duplicate this method and report back with their findings.
    You were convinced that these things were all manifestations within my mind.
    And you seemed to be convinced that all such phenomenon are manifestations of one's mind.
    I felt then that you were wrong on this as I still do.

Nothing wrong or right... just something to go through, to grow through... if one wants to grow in this life... to grow in consciousness.
    There's that old saying for meditators... one has to go through the darkest night before one sees light of a new day... the dark night of the soul... the dark night is created by one's own mind before the light of the soul is realized...
    To each his own... no right or wrong... the time will come when it comes...

Be well...
    I've been an appreciator of your work over the years Turiya.
    We may differ on a few details but the importance of what we are both striving for is in the details of the work.
    It is the meditation and the recognizing of self in contrast to falsehoods within us.
    Have a good day.
    Last edited by DNA; 11th August 2017 at 17:04.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Basho (11th August 2017), onawah (11th August 2017)

28. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don't mind Turiya, DNA. He usually resorts to insults when anyone contradicts him.
    And if he doesn't do it openly on the forum, he will do it in a PM.
    And it's not just because the conversation is about Archons, he will do it over any subject.
    I believe we can all benefit from looking in the mirror you are pointing to here, onawah. Some use passive aggression, some use roundabout forms of insulting others.

I know I have sometimes acted (posted) in ways I later look back upon with regret.

So striving to get back on the current topic -

Here's a fact... not a single one of the opinions of any of the posters here in this thread can be proven.

Some of the opinions paint the picture of all but full blown hopelessness.

Others opine that third parties are to be held responsible for the problems of (some) humans.

What is clear is that turiya's opinion places the onus of responsibility for what befalls an individual squarely on the shoulders of that individual and my opinion is that this opinion is the only opinion where I (and ultimately only I) am the one who must resolve my problems.

Of all the opinions I have read in this thread, turiya's opinion is the only one that supports personal empowerment. All the rest either write off this form of reality experience (the 3D material realm), write off the human being that experiences in this particular form of experience or uses "imaginary" third parties as excuses for remaining victims.

Perhaps turiya and myself are the only members of this forum who choose to believe this (though I suspect there are others and I surely hope there are others), and though this view may be no more provable than anyone else's it is the only view to hold whereby humanity can pull its head out of its backside. (just my own opinion).
    Last edited by Chester; 14th August 2017 at 01:32.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Basho (11th August 2017), Ernie Nemeth (13th August 2017), FireHorse (2nd September 2017), turiya (12th August 2017)

30. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And if he doesn't do it openly on the forum, he will do it in a PM.
    I believe we can all benefit from looking in the mirror you are pointing to here, onawah. Some use passive aggression, some use roundabout forms of insulting others.

I know I have sometimes acted (posted) in ways I later look back upon with regret.

So striving to get back on the current topic -

Here's a fact... not a single one of the opinions of any of the posters here in this thread can be proven.

Some of the opinions paint the picture of all but full blown hopelessness.

Others opine that third parties are to be held responsible for the problems of (some) humans.

What is clear is that turiya's opinion places the onus of responsibility for what befalls an individual squarely on the shoulders of that individual and my opinion is that this opinion is the only opinion where I (and ultimately only I) am the one who must resolve my problems.

Of all the opinions I have read in this thread, turiya's opinion is the only one that supports personal empowerment. All the rest either write off this form of reality experience (the 3D material realm), write of the human being that experiences in this particular form of experience or uses "imaginary" third parties as excuses for remaining victims.

Perhaps turiya and myself are the only members of this forum who chose to believe this (though I suspect there are others and I surely hope there are others), and though this view may be no more provable than anyone else's it is the only view to hold whereby humanity can pull its head out of its backside. (just my own opinion).

While I think I'm being pragmatic about the situation you say I'm being hopeless.
    And yet I think you are being optimistically naïve.

I don't feel we have any hope of escaping the Archons on our own, but for some reason I believe we may have some hope though technological means.
    There is a scene from the movie "Primer" where the two main characters are sitting in a construction of their own making.
    It is a technological construction, one that cuts what ever is inside of it off from time.
    After the two main characters exit from a prolonged stay inside of the device in order to escape the forward motion of time, they discuss how they felt inside the construction.
    One character states to the other "It's as if I was never more content, the feeling of being at one with something that is greater than yourself, the feeling of being at the ocean and the waves rolling in giving a state of perfect contentment". And the other character gives confirmation that this was exactly what he felt as well.

In the movie 2001 a space odyssey we are introduced to the idea that man's ability to make tools separated him from the animals.
    This making of tools leads to traveling in space where we see man makes another leap, one to where he is capable of manifesting his full awareness and multidimensionality.
    Man is free from the construct of time and capable of manifesting as any age he desires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rjUfaXNII0&t=53s

I believe if we are ever going to find any solution to this problem then we have to stay pragmatic and leave our feelings of optimism and self serving delusions behind us.
    Last edited by DNA; 11th August 2017 at 17:58.

31. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion--opinions will differ according to where an individual is in their own evolutionary path.
    Those who have little faith in humankind have probably never directly experienced their own "natural mind".
    Those who have naive views have probably never been able to confront the fears that keep them in denial.
    (Fear is what Don Juan Matus named as the "first natural enemy".)
    Those who always think themselves right have probably not yet encountered what Don Juan Matus described as the "second natural enemy", Clarity.
    Those who fail to defeat the "third natural enemy" which is Power, become cruel and capricious.
    Quote Sunday, April 15th, 1962
    As I was getting ready to leave, I decided to ask him once more about the enemies of a man of knowledge. I argued that I could not return for some time, and it would be a good idea to write down what he had to say and then think about it while I was away. He hesitated for a while, but then began to talk.

"When a man starts to learn, he is never clear about his objectives. His purpose is faulty; his intent is vague. He hopes for rewards that will never materialize, for he knows nothing of the hardships of learning. "He slowly begins to learn... bit by bit at first, then in big chunks. And his thoughts soon clash. What he learns is never what he pictured, or imagined, and so he begins to be afraid. Learning is never what one expects. Every step of learning is a new task, and the fear the man is experiencing begins to mount mercilessly, unyieldingly. His purpose becomes a battlefield.

"And thus he has tumbled upon the first of his natural enemies: Fear!

A terrible enemy... treacherous, and difficult to overcome. It remains concealed at every turn of the way, prowling... waiting. And if the man, terrified in its presence, runs away, his enemy will have put an end to his quest."
    "What will happen to the man if he runs away in fear?"
    "Nothing happens to him except that he will never learn. He will never become a man of knowledge. He will perhaps be a bully or a harmless, scared man; at any rate, he will be a defeated man. His first enemy will have put an end to his cravings."
    "And what can he do to overcome fear?"
    "The answer is very simple. He must not run away. He must defy his fear, and in spite of it he must take the next step in learning, and the next, and the next. He must be fully afraid, and yet he must not stop. That is the rule! And a moment will come when his first enemy retreats. The man begins to feel sure of himself. His intent becomes stronger. Learning is no longer a terrifying task. "When this joyful moment comes, the man can say without hesitation that he has defeated his first natural enemy."

"Does it happen at once, don Juan, or little by little?"
    "It happens little by little, and yet the fear is vanquished suddenly and fast."
    "But won’t the man be afraid again if something new happens to him?"
    "No. Once a man has vanquished fear, he is free from it for the rest of his life because, instead of fear, he has acquired clarity... a clarity of mind which erases fear. By then a man knows his desires; he knows how to satisfy those desires. He can anticipate the new steps of learning, and a sharp clarity surrounds everything. The man feels that nothing is concealed.

"And thus he has encountered his second enemy: Clarity!

That clarity of mind, which is so hard to obtain, dispels fear, but also blinds. "It forces the man never to doubt himself. It gives him the assurance he can do anything he pleases, for he sees clearly into everything. And he is courageous because he is clear, and he stops at nothing because he is clear. But all that is a mistake; it is like something incomplete. If the man yields to this make-believe power, he has succumbed to his second enemy and will fumble with learning. He will rush when he should be patient, or he will be patient when he should rush. And he will fumble with learning until he winds up incapable of learning anything more."

"What becomes of a man who is defeated in that way, don Juan? Does he die as a result?"
    "No, he doesn’t die. His second enemy has just stopped him cold from trying to become a man of knowledge; instead, the man may turn into a buoyant warrior, or a clown. Yet the clarity for which he has paid so dearly will never change to darkness and fear again. He will be clear as long as he lives, but he will no longer learn, or yearn for, anything."

"But what does he have to do to avoid being defeated?"
    "He must do what he did with fear: he must defy his clarity and use it only to see, and wait patiently and measure carefully before taking new steps; he must think, above all, that his clarity is almost a mistake. And a moment will come when he will understand that his clarity was only a point before his eyes. And thus he will have overcome his second enemy, and will arrive at a position where nothing can harm him any more. This will not be a mistake. It will not be only a point before his eyes. It will be true power. "He will know at this point that the power he has been pursuing for so long is finally his. He can do with it whatever he pleases. His ally is at his command. His wish is the rule. He sees all that is around him.

But he has also come across his third enemy: Power!

"Power is the strongest of all enemies. And naturally the easiest thing to do is to give in; after all, the man is truly invincible. He commands; he begins by taking calculated risks, and ends in making rules, because he is a master. "A man at this stage hardly notices his third enemy closing in on him. And suddenly, without knowing, he will certainly have lost the battle. His enemy will have turned him into a cruel, capricious man."

"Will he lose his power?"
    "No, he will never lose his clarity or his power."
    "What then will distinguish him from a man of knowledge?"
    "A man who is defeated by power dies without really knowing how to handle it. Power is only a burden upon his fate. Such a man has no command over himself, and cannot tell when or how to use his power."
    "Is the defeat by any of these enemies a final defeat?"
    "Of course it is final. Once one of these enemies overpowers a man there is nothing he can do."
    "Is it possible, for instance, that the man who is defeated by power may see his error and mend his ways?"
    "No. Once a man gives in he is through."

"But what if he is temporarily blinded by power, and then refuses it?"
    "That means his battle is still on. That means he is still trying to become a man of knowledge. A man is defeated only when he no longer tries, and abandons himself."
    "But then, don Juan, it is possible that a man may abandon himself to fear for years, but finally conquer it?"
    "No, that is not true. If he gives in to fear he will never conquer it, because he will shy away from learning and never try again. But if he tries to learn for years in the midst of his fear, he will eventually conquer it because he will never have really abandoned himself to it."

"How can he defeat his third enemy, don Juan?"
    "He has to defy it, deliberately. He has to come to realize the power he has seemingly conquered is in reality never his. He must keep himself in line at all times, handling carefully and faithfully all that he has learned. If he can see that clarity and power, without his control over himself, are worse than mistakes, he will reach a point where everything is held in check. He will know then when and how to use his power. And thus he will have defeated his third enemy.

"The man will be, by then, at the end of his journey of learning... and almost without warning he will come upon the last of his enemies: Old age!

This enemy is the cruelest of all, the one he won’t be able to defeat completely, but only fight away. "This is the time when a man has no more fears, no more impatient clarity of mind... a time when all his power is in check, but also the time when he has an unyielding desire to rest. If he gives in totally to his desire to lie down and forget, if he soothes himself in tiredness, he will have lost his last round, and his enemy will cut him down into a feeble old creature. His desire to retreat will overrule all his clarity, his power, and his knowledge.

"But if the man sloughs off his tiredness, and lives his fate through, he can then be called a man of knowledge, if only for the brief moment when he succeeds in fighting off his last, invincible enemy. That moment of clarity, power, and knowledge is enough."

http://www.tekgnostics.com/JUAN.HTM
    Last edited by onawah; 13th August 2017 at 16:02.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (11th August 2017), mountain_jim (16th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I see "not taking personal responsibility for one's life" as regressive.

Just opinion.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

FireHorse (2nd September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast