+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Could Corey Goode and his team be "archontically compromised"?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Default Re: Could Corey Goode and his team be "archontically compromised"?

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    I see "not taking personal responsibility for one's life" as regressive.

Just opinion.

I honestly find your opinion to mean the opposite of what you are saying.
    I'm of the opinion that you wish to believe you are something you are not, therefore you are not taking responsibility for your situation.
    I'm of the opinion that while I let folks know simply and surely I am no better than anyone in our shared predicament your claims are that of an individual above the problem we speak of.
    I think someone who thinks they are above these problems are deluded to an extent they need not worry about Corey Goode.

But again, just an opinion.
    Last edited by DNA; 11th August 2017 at 20:52.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

onawah (11th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I see "not taking personal responsibility for one's life" as regressive.

Just opinion.
    I honestly find your opinion to mean the opposite of what you are saying.
    I'm of the opinion that you wish to believe you are something you are not, therefore you are not taking responsibility for your situation.
    I'm of the opinion that while I let folks know simply and surely I am no better than anyone in our shared predicament your claims are that of an individual above the problem we speak of.
    I think someone who thinks they are above these problems are deluded to an extent they need not worry about Corey Goode.

But again, just an opinion.
    One has the right to interpret as they wish. One can also write on this forum what their interpretation is. That does not mean they "get it."
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bob (12th August 2017), DNA (13th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In looking back now... the reason I created this thread was foolish. Not only did no one take the bait, instead we ended up experiencing paradigm wars. I should have known better and now, hopefully... I do.

Please (MODS), close this failure.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DNA (13th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,501 times in 32,931 posts

In looking back now... the reason I created this thread was foolish. Not only did no one take the bait, instead we ended up experiencing paradigm wars. I should have known better and now, hopefully... I do.

Hi, All — I rode in here having not read this thread at all. (And it's now almost too long to easily do so, all my bad. )

What I was going to post was this: —>

~~~

Archontic influences, I strongly suspect, are (a) very real, and (b) rather like bacteria or viruses. They're endemic everywhere, but only now and then do people get AIDS or die of pneumonia.

We have immune systems that usually do a good job, but if those systems are compromised, then the influences opportunistically seize on the vulnerabilities.

Psychoactive drugs also open up those vulnerability windows, for sure. And closely associating with others who are 'infected' creates vulnerabilities, too.

So, my short answer is Yes. But it's not a black-and-white, all-or-nothing thing: it's a matter of degree. Like any physical infection, one can be affected slightly, or be knocked out of the game for a while, or even crash into a total system failure that changes everything, maybe irreversibly, at least in this lifetime with this body.

Anyone behaving immorally or unethically or antisocially irrationally is potentially a case study of this kind of 'infection'. I do firmly hold this view.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2017), aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), Bob (13th August 2017), Callista (13th August 2017), Chester (13th August 2017), David Trd1 (14th August 2017), DNA (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Jayke (14th August 2017), mountain_jim (16th August 2017), Rawhide68 (17th August 2017), sunwings (13th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Look, I wish I was wise/sagacious/detached enough not to get drawn into the need to be right.
    I'm not.
    All in all, tempers flared and subtle language was used in a slight derogatory fashion, but all in all we shared our views and in my opinion this is actually what you want.

The thread could have gone better with more mutual respect, allowing for one another to share views without they having to match or compliment one another.
    Sometimes I'm very guilty of thinking my language is conveying a message without minimizing someone else's view and then I go back and read it, seeing how what I stated was in fact containing barbs that prick.
    I am sorry for that.

With that in mind I still think the thread went well in so far as information conveyed.
    We may have played antagonist to one another now and then but all in all, sometimes this is fuel for good banter and helps motivate the sharing of information.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Basho (14th August 2017), Jayke (14th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I decided best not to post this - apologies.

I am going to take a break for awhile folks... Sam
    Last edited by Chester; 13th August 2017 at 21:32.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Shannon (13th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Archontic influences, I strongly suspect, are (a) very real, and (b) rather like bacteria or viruses. They're endemic everywhere, but only now and then do people get AIDS or die of pneumonia.

We have immune systems that usually do a good job, but if those systems are compromised, then the influences opportunistically seize on the vulnerabilities.

Psychoactive drugs also open up those vulnerability windows, for sure. And closely associating with others who are 'infected' creates vulnerabilities, too...

...Anyone behaving immorally or unethically or antisocially irrationally is potentially a case study of this kind of 'infection'. I do firmly hold this view.
    I don't know if anyone has watched the new Tom Cruise movie 'The Mummy' but the whole premise was based on the idea that evil is spread like a virus, a bacterial infection.

There's actually an interesting phenomena in biology called phenotopic polymorphism, where otherwise healthy and benign cells in the body can suddenly morph into malignant viruses when PH levels fall too low. The cells respond to the acidity in the environment and through an epigenetic response take on a more malevolent form (one of the primary causes of cancer)

I see this as what's happening in the world today, the leaders have already morphed into malevolent cancers and they're doing their best to keep us all living in an acidic environment, devoid of balance or harmony. It's our job as the white blood cells to restore order and bring balance to the psychology of people, and as more people raise their PH to become more alkaline, we'll stop giving power to the malevolent leaders and suddenly the world can morph back into its more benign state of health and wellness.

Sam and DNA, I didn't see anything negative in your discussion, sometimes movies are only as good as their villain, it takes a good thesis and antithesis to create a new synthesis--as long as you can both shake hands at the end of the thread and maintain a mutual respect then giving each other a good ribbing in a banterous way can make the thread more entertaining and insightful for other readers--that's always been my approach at least...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Basho (14th August 2017), Chester (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), mountain_jim (16th August 2017), Rawhide68 (17th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Thanks Jayke

This is an interesting subject. I remember Harald Wella talking about "Black Goo", check out what happened to the marconi scientists working on that.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 18th August 2017 at 21:44.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5