+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Could Corey Goode and his team be "archontically compromised"?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Default Re: Could Corey Goode and his team be "archontically compromised"?

David has lost his way...

He has been blinded and become a salesman for a technologically enhanced future(this is purely archonic) he almost never speaks of late of what we Humans will evolve to as the codes become switched on but how technology will make our lives better....he speaks and dangles this carrot alot of late. This is NOT the prize and NEVER was.

I feel, when his life was threatened a few years back, he was played, akin to the good cop, bad cop routine..he was ''brought in''after the initial fear played out under the guise of protection and was ''worked on'' with information in a multi layered and strategic deception which has reached its fruition with his support of Corey goode, and his (eventual) discrediting, the splitting of the disclosure community as discussed by Bill, richard dolan, and others recently. He has lost his way.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Basho (6th August 2017), Chester (6th August 2017), onawah (6th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Sequoia (6th August 2017), Spiral (8th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (6th August 2017), Wind (7th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Archons may be everywhere, but we can limit our interaction with them to a certain extent.

If you eat junk food, don't exercise, don't control your emotions, ingest too many heavy metals, watch junk tv... you'll end up with a weak body and mind, that will be easier to possess and occupy. You may become easy to pump for fear/loosh/energy/whatever.

If you eat good food, try and detox the body, listen to good music, etc, you can lessen their influence in your life. Can't completely remove it, but minimize it.

If 10 people go into the jungle, some will get sick, others might survive.

So there is a spectrum.

Carlos Castenda said the Flyers (a near synonym for archons) didn't like the energy of discipline:
    “But how can they do this, don Juan?” I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. “Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?”

“No, they don’t do it that way. That’s idiotic!” don Juan said, smiling. “They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. “In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver- stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

“I know that even though you have never suffered hunger,” he went on, “you have food anxiety which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered, and its food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which after all is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. The predators ensure in this manner a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.”

“It’s not that I can’t accept all this at face value, don Juan,” I said. “I could, but there’s something so odious about it that it actually repels me. It forces me to take a contradictory stand. “If it’s true that they eat us, how do they do it?”

Don Juan had a broad smile on his face. He was as pleased as punch. He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely. As if I were in a dream, I heard don Juan explaining that, to his knowledge, man was the only species that had the glowing coat of awareness outside that luminous cocoon. Therefore, he became easy prey for an awareness of a different order; such as the heavy awareness of the predator.

He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said that this narrow fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection where man was irremediably caught. By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudo-concerns. There must have been something in what don Juan was saying which was so devastating to me that at that point I actually got sick to my stomach.

After a moment’s pause long enough for me to recover, I asked don Juan, “But why is it that the sorcerers of ancient Mexico and all sorcerers today, although they see the predators, don’t do anything about it?”

“There’s nothing that you and I can do about it,” don Juan said in a grave, sad voice. “All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us.

“How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They’ll laugh and make fun of you; and the more aggressive ones will beat the **** out of you… and not so much because they don’t believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there is an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators’ existence.”

Keywords:

obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak, obedient, meek and weak,

From where I sit: Corey's, David's, Cobra's and all the fake white-hat info out there is focused on dangling carrots to keep people obedient, meek and weak. So, by accident or by design, it fits in with the Archontic plan to keep humans imprisoned.

Looking on the bright side, they sure spend a lot of energy trying to keep us down. Especially on the conspiracy forums.... half the alt media is a high security prison for potential disruptors.
    Last edited by Daozen; 6th August 2017 at 13:11.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Chester (6th August 2017), David Trd1 (16th June 2018), Jayke (6th August 2017), onawah (6th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Sequoia (6th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (6th August 2017), Wind (7th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

The following post is for those who feel it is worth their time to understand (or further support what they already suspect) what is happening to MUFON and the wider "Alternative Community."

I happened to come across this article -

The Cream Rises to the Top, But So Does the Pond Scum

And as I read the article, I could see that by replacing a few words in the article - The Lancet with MUFON, as an example, one can see the underlying challenge we face.

Note that the Lancet is an journal (currently a massive online presence) - read about us.

So please at least skim the article by clicking on the big blue header and then come back to this thread... (to be continued in my next post).
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Rawhide68 (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Spiral (8th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The "modified" article -

Here’s a rather testy letter to the directors of MUFON about some recent presentations being featured at the 2017 MUFON Conference.

This article’s letter is being replaced by a few words of my own which echo the spirit of the letter but which is modified to fit the current UFO research community conundrum –
    The “letter” –

Quote This letter is meant to point out that this research gathering organization, MUFON, might demonstrate a lack of discernment as to who are selected as featured presenters where it appears that this lack of discernment is intentionally discarded based on perceived benefits that directly enhance financial success.
    “What are directors for?”, asks the letter. This brings up something that we all may have to contend with if the scientific vetting model continues to change and erode. The conference producers themselves make much of their status as gatekeepers, citing their coordination of the vetting process and their in-house vetting. (The counterarguments are that the vetting is being done by those driven by financial needs, and not always very effectively, and that the quality of the in-house vetting varies from “pretty good” to “surely you jest”).

These latest featured speakers are a case in point. What if they are, as the letter writers contend, largely just vehicles for marketing? That sort of thing certainly does happen. Will it happen even more under some new pseudo-scientific vetting system… where “the onus is on the researchers/public to show evidence that such whistleblowers are contriving their claims?” You’d have to think that the marketing folks are wondering the same thing (cha-ching, cha-ching!), but from the standpoint of truthful information rather than fraud.

Marketing, though, would rather have “stage presentations” to point at that are presented by a prestigious organization (such as MUFON), which is one reason that letter is being sent to MUFON. And no matter what sort of “who to feature” model comes along, I don’t think that we’re ever going to get rid of prestige as a factor, human nature being what it is. (And beyond that, having a stratum of recognizably prestigious “pseudo-researchers/organizations/interviewers” does have its uses, although its abuses can outweigh them). It is, in fact, the prestige factor that’s keeping the current system afloat, as far as I can see.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

regnak (7th August 2017), Spiral (8th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... there was more to the article...

Yet here is where things become tricky… and it is all about the audience.

See, when we look at this particular community we have to consider who makes up the audience. The following is strictly my own opinion and is not based on any scientifically gathered data.

It appears to me that our community features many components but exists because of those of us who have interest in the subject matter… most being nothing more than an audience.

In my examination of the makeup of this audience I see the following two general groups –

Those who simply have interest in the subject matter but have never had an anomalous experience

And those who have had one or more paranormal/anomalous experiences

Within this latter group are the following sub groups –
    • “answer seekers” to
    • “truth pseudo knowers” to
    • “those who have tested the waters of going public but have yet to take those next steps” to
    • “those who have tried to go public and achieved everything from failure to moderate success” to
    • “stars who are born, live and in most cases, burn out” to
    • “the legends whose celebrity never dies.”

When we look at the stats on the Project Avalon forum, we generally see a 10 to 1 ratio of non-members to members browsing the site at any given time.

In my experience, almost every member I have ever come to know has had one or more anomalous experiences (easily a 20 to 1 ratio). Now I cannot assume that this 20 – 1 ratio is accurate but I make odds high that the vast number of members have had one or more paranormal and/or anomalous experiences.

I wonder what the percentage might be with regards to non-members? What is driving their interest?

Now look at the attendees of these events? In almost every case we have folks that fit into the latter group and also in almost every case, these attendees are members (and often participants) of various web portals that focus upon the subject matter much like we find on the Project Avalon forum or who focus more so on one particular genre underneath the umbrella of “the Alternative Community.”

One primary characteristic of almost anyone interested in this subject matter is “open mindedness” especially for those who have had paranormal/anomalous experiences.

I don’t think I am taking a great leap to assume that there is a greater degree of vulnerability in a community which, by its very nature, possess greater open mindedness. In a vast majority of cases these folks have had (and often continue to have) experiences that are unexplained and perhaps unexplainable.

So I cannot use the rest of the article to continue with the analogy because there’s a vast difference in the makeup of the two audiences. One fully "grounded" (which is in danger of being overly skeptical and terribly closed minded) to the wide open minded vulnerables who believe Corey Goode, et al. (as I once did and thus must admit I am one of the vulnerables though I believe less so today).

The bottom line… we, as a community, are, to a greater degree than most others, much more vulnerable and thus much more susceptible to buying into horse dung.

What saddens me the most is that I believe the hosts of these parasites as well as the parasites themselves know this and thus are attracted in part by the ease of effort required to exploit our vulnerability.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

regnak (7th August 2017), Spiral (8th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Daozen before I continue I would like to say that I'm about to agree with just about everything you have mentioned.
    If I add a caveat or two, they are mostly superficial.
    For the record I'm a huge fan of Castaneda, I think he speaks the truth, and my personal opinion is that he was in possession of an ancient knowledge with it's roots in ancient Atlantis.

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Archons may be everywhere, but we can limit our interaction with them to a certain extent.

If you eat junk food, don't exercise, don't control your emotions, ingest too many heavy metals, watch junk tv... you'll end up with a weak body and mind, that will be easier to possess and occupy. You may become easy to pump for fear/loosh/energy/whatever.

I think there are more than Archons out there taking human energy.
    It is my opinion that ghosts feed off of human energy and are quite common in this regard.
    I'm of the opinion that some of the things mentioned would help ghosts in feeding on humans more so than Archons, but again this is my personal view.

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Carlos Castenda said the Flyers (a near synonym for archons) didn't like the energy of discipline:
    Quote “But how can they do this, don Juan?” I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. “Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?”

“No, they don’t do it that way. That’s idiotic!” don Juan said, smiling. “They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. “In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver- stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

“I know that even though you have never suffered hunger,” he went on, “you have food anxiety which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered, and its food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which after all is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. The predators ensure in this manner a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.”

“It’s not that I can’t accept all this at face value, don Juan,” I said. “I could, but there’s something so odious about it that it actually repels me. It forces me to take a contradictory stand. “If it’s true that they eat us, how do they do it?”

Don Juan had a broad smile on his face. He was as pleased as punch. He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely. As if I were in a dream, I heard don Juan explaining that, to his knowledge, man was the only species that had the glowing coat of awareness outside that luminous cocoon. Therefore, he became easy prey for an awareness of a different order; such as the heavy awareness of the predator.

He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said that this narrow fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection where man was irremediably caught. By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudo-concerns. There must have been something in what don Juan was saying which was so devastating to me that at that point I actually got sick to my stomach.

After a moment’s pause long enough for me to recover, I asked don Juan, “But why is it that the sorcerers of ancient Mexico and all sorcerers today, although they see the predators, don’t do anything about it?”

“There’s nothing that you and I can do about it,” don Juan said in a grave, sad voice. “All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us.

“How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They’ll laugh and make fun of you; and the more aggressive ones will beat the **** out of you… and not so much because they don’t believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there is an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators’ existence.”
    I absolutely agree with this quote from Castaneda.
    I'm not sure if folks know the extent of the discipline needed for success.
    It would require a life long discipline, and in the absence of a like minded group to coexist with it would require extreme isolation.
    We are talking hermit in a cave type isolation.
    Again I absolutely agree with Castaneda, I would just like to emphasis how much discipline would be needed for the remotest chance of success.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

onawah (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Spiral (8th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    It would require a life long discipline, and in the absence of a like minded group to coexist with it would require extreme isolation.
    Again I absolutely agree with Castaneda, I would just like to emphasis how much discipline would be needed for the remotest chance of success.
    Hi DNA - I have to ask... are you open that there may be more to one's experience than a single lifetime? I really don't know if you have within your world view the possibility of something like "the soul." I have a response for you but cannot make my response unless I know your answer to my query. Thanks, Sam.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DNA (6th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Spiral (8th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Hi DNA - I have to ask... are you open that there may be more to one's experience than a single lifetime? I really don't know if you have within your world view the possibility of something like "the soul." I have a response for you but cannot make my response unless I know your answer to my query. Thanks, Sam.
    I wish you would have phrased the question a little more directly.
    "Do you believe in reincarnation?"
    To this I would say absolutely.
    My world views are heavily influenced by Jane Robert's Seth Material, The Urantia Book, Carlos Castaneda and Edgar Cayce.
    In regards to how hard I think it would be to defeat the archon hand hold in this lifetime read my Edgar Cayce quoted signature.
    This dovetails quite well with what Castaneda is saying in Daozen's post.

If interested many of my thoughts and experiences on the subject can be found here.
    Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings
    Last edited by DNA; 6th August 2017 at 23:12.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wish you would have phrased the question a little more directly.
    "Do you believe in reincarnation?"
    I asked the question the way I did because there could be several other considerations besides reincarnation... but anyways, I gather then that you are open to the possibility there be more to an individual's experience than just this one life.

And so then... this suggests your answer to "who" you are is not limited to "you, DNA, DNA's story, this one life of DNA." Good. And so with that in mind, then this suggests you might see yourself as something like maybe, the word "soul" might indicate. And that this one life is just one experience within a larger set of experiences, perhaps you might say, infinite experiences.

In my own world view, which I break down into three levels of being, what some folks call that "soul level" is where my own focus resides and not this one life. Having said that, this is the viewpoint I live by and this is the viewpoint "I teach" (meaning that by the way I live is "my teaching") and because that level of my being is filled with gratitude and optimism and a love for life... I believe the benefit I receive for that as it effects this particular one life is that I am free of from the depression others seems absorbed by which some may attribute to archontic attention.

And so…
    And so with regards to the end of your previous post, because I look at “life” as not just this one life and because I consider the “who” that may be faced with experiences such as archontic attention (or anything else challenging) I happen to look at life as the opportunity to face challenges and overcome them.

I don’t see any need to defeat Archons, I see a challenge and opportunity to rise above their influence. So I love life, I love this current lifetime, the challenges, the amazing experiences, sharing the lives of others facing their own challenges, the good, the not so good… the really horrific stuff too only because I have always grown from these experiences and see so many others who grow from facing their own horrors too.

Also and ultimately… in my own world view, is my certainty that I have responsibility for every single thing in my life (and in all my soul’s experiences). And this would include finding myself in the midst of experiencing archontic attention even to the degree where I am at the brink of the death of my soul (note I am speaking metaphorically) as I felt I was in the early months of 2012. And if I could pull out of a trap like I was in back then, so can Corey.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DNA (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I asked the question the way I did because there could be several other considerations besides reincarnation... but anyways, I gather then that you are open to the possibility there be more to an individual's experience than just this one life.

And so then... this suggests your answer to "who" you are is not limited to "you, DNA, DNA's story, this one life of DNA." Good. And so with that in mind, then this suggests you might see yourself as something like maybe, the word "soul" might indicate. And that this one life is just one experience within a larger set of experiences, perhaps you might say, infinite experiences.
    I believe we are a soul with a body, but I don't dwell on other "selfs" or "potentialities".
    We are what we are.

In my own world view, which I break down into three levels of being, what some folks call that "soul level" is where my own focus resides and not this one life. Having said that, this is the viewpoint I live by and this is the viewpoint "I teach" (meaning that by the way I live is "my teaching") and because that level of my being is filled with gratitude and optimism and a love for life... I believe the benefit I receive for that as it effects this particular one life is that I am free of from the depression others seems absorbed by which some may attribute to archontic attention.
    I don't really get this. Is this some kind of positive affirmation thing?
    Have you been hanging out with Tony Robins are something?
    I mean if this works for you then awesome.
    I don't see where it pertains though.
    And so…
    And so with regards to the end of your previous post, because I look at “life” as not just this one life and because I consider the “who” that may be faced with experiences such as archontic attention (or anything else challenging) I happen to look at life as the opportunity to face challenges and overcome them.

Let me simplify something.
    An Archon attachment is a single lifetime thing.
    In regards to a specific Archon and that Archon flavor it is flavoring your present incarnation.
    When you die, you leave that Archon behind, and when you reincarnate, you wear a new but different Archon.
    Each Archon comes in a different flavor so to speak giving each of your lifetimes specific hurdles and or difficulties to overcome and or learn to deal with.
    Archon attachments are ways of creating more diversified and varied incarnations.
    Contrary to what some folks may want to believe, we did not come here to sit in a lotus position and become one with our higher self.
    This is the norm when we die.
    As such we come here to incarnate and learn through varied cicrumstances.
    Archon attachment isn't the curse some folks make it out to be in my opinion, it is something that carries a valuable lesson with it.

I don’t see any need to defeat Archons, I see a challenge and opportunity to rise above their influence. So I love life, I love this current lifetime, the challenges, the amazing experiences, sharing the lives of others facing their own challenges, the good, the not so good… the really horrific stuff too only because I have always grown from these experiences and see so many others who grow from facing their own horrors too.

I agree in so far as not needing to defeat the Archons.
    But I think I will try to forego the horrors if at all possible.

Also and ultimately… in my own world view, is my certainty that I have responsibility for every single thing in my life (and in all my soul’s experiences). And this would include finding myself in the midst of experiencing archontic attention even to the degree where I am at the brink of the death of my soul (note I am speaking metaphorically) as I felt I was in the early months of 2012. And if I could pull out of a trap like I was in back then, so can Corey.
    I do not think our souls are in any danger.
    And I do not think Corey's soul is in any danger either.
    Plenty of guru's have come before Corey and plenty will come after Corey.
    We all incarnate as Sh!t heads from time to time.
    There is no getting around it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), sandy (7th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I see it now... I wrote the OP for the purpose of being challenged as to my assertion Corey is archontically compromised. Instead the thread was immediately derailed into a discussion which I then completely dove into (one of the joys of life... healthy debate).

The part that you "didn't get" is perhaps because I did not explain it well enough. But to try and explain it requires the reader to understand better my own world view. I have shared this world view before and perhaps more than once on this very forum... it is somewhere in the digisphere. If it is meant to be read then perhaps it will be stumbled upon.

I strive to avoid imposing that which I cannot prove and certainly cosmological, metaphysical philosophies are difficult, perhaps impossible to prove. Even more to that thought, perhaps what is "true" for each of us (when considering world views) is a matter of choice. The realms of form are well all the fun is anyways... I chose to enjoy it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daozen (7th August 2017), DNA (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Message to Corey...

Come clean... end the charade and go back to your roots... those that are rooted in faith as I know you have them. If/when you do, remember that there are those of us who, in a heart beat, would be there to support you, help you "get clean" from any lifestyle choices which increase your susceptibility to Archontic intrusion. This is what the 12th step is all about and in speaking for myself, I am ready, willing and able to help.

I have, long ago, placed you in Those Hands...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

regnak (7th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Sam okay Corey makes a lot of his money from donations and from a book he is writing at the moment.
    Corey might even make money from David wilcock site

If your income or support for your family depends on you selling the secret space program how are you ever going
    To convince him to come clean. The department of defence is hardly going to say he is a fraud but the secret space program is real lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Bob (7th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by regnak (here)
    If your income or support for your family depends on you selling the secret space program how are you ever going
    To convince him to come clean.
    I assume you mean... selling lies that revolve around the "probably real" secret space program?

I am not trying to convince him to come clean. I am recommending he come clean for the sake of truth, his family and his conscience. I guess sometimes making money trumps these three... but I also believe there's a good person inside Corey that knows truth, family and yes, his ability to look his creator in the eye (at the end of the day) is more important.

The point though is that there are folks who would be very willing to help him through all that because he will be going through a lot when he finally comes clean.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

regnak (8th August 2017), Spiral (8th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I have never studied or listened to Corey I do not know much about him . There are better people here who have a more informed opinion.
    Last edited by regnak; 10th August 2017 at 15:45.

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sam you have a good heart but would these people support him with money for next dozen years if he stopped talking about secret space program . If your income depends on a lie than no matter what you do or say how will you ever convince him to stop.

Bill Ryan is doing Corey the biggest favour ever because by bashing him you bring attention to him indeed Corey has got huge boost in income since Bill Ryan began discussing him.

Corey has gone from a largely unknown secret space program to the go to guy because he took on the great Bill Ryan over the secret space program.
    Hi, you are making statements which are opinions and frankly, I do not share your same opinions.

Corey can easily find ways to support his family without having to defraud vulnerables.

Bill Ryan? Or do you mean, an entire community that is rising up in revulsion of these frauds? Corey just being one.

and regarding this last one...

"Corey has gone from a largely unknown secret space program to the go to guy because he took on the great Bill Ryan over the secret space program."

Are you kidding me?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

regnak (8th August 2017), Sequoia (9th August 2017), Spiral (8th August 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

It's good that you are passionate Sam it makes me like you even more reminds me of you at the One truth

Top class Sam
    Last edited by regnak; 10th August 2017 at 15:50.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Bob (8th August 2017)

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Corey information never made sense but you are highlighting him in neon lights . I was never a fan but the attention you are giving him and his information is beyond doubt.

Sam people only work in there self interest let Corey fade away into oblivion.
    By your own logic, you are doing the same thing, no?

some people have greater priorities than...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1170101
    Last edited by Chester; 8th August 2017 at 23:58.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

regnak (9th August 2017)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Indeed Sam there are greater priorities depends where you are our what your goals are.

Goal .....( with the wealthy)

Using non Gmo seeds and seeds chambers for better seeds
    Using seeds balls of Masanobu Fukuoka and negative energy for seeds
    Using Victor Schauberger for water and Soil health
    Using Bruce Cathie for harmonic grib for strengthening the plants grow bigger and faster
    Using Magnetic field for better faster growing crops
    Using copper and zinc and wood with the soil no iron allowed
    Using terra pretta if I can make it ,seawater,clay,leaves,e.t.c

Legendary crops growing in a fraction of the time for better health
    Last edited by regnak; 10th August 2017 at 16:09.

37. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

When that thread by houman first came about I asked for clarification, this what I received:
    Can you give me any insight into a thing called archons?

We see you have some false impressions in this regard. We will endeavor to edify. The thing you call archons are a life force of a lesser level. They are incorporate beings without souls but not unconnected to Spirit. Nothing in existence can be without its Source. As such they are just another type of creation, with their own purpose and goals. Everything in this universe is in service, with or without their knowledge. In this case, archons are without individuality but as a collective they are quite aware of their function.

Archons are not really in your sphere of functionality but they can be invited into your realm. There are those who find it useful to evolve by the use of external stimuli and there are those who wish to hinder the evolution of other entities. These are the only two instances that can allow archons to interfere in your lives and they must be used in tandem. That is, the entity under such influence must wish to be interfered with and must also “summon” that interference. It does not matter whether this is done in awareness or not.

Archonic perturbations can only affect those who by their own ignorance choose in error. Choice is not an issue for integrated beings, for they have evolved to the point where they understand that choice is already made before incarnation into the physical realm has begun. Once incarnated the only criteria is proper alignment with the local magnetic grid and this results in the perfection of function and form.

On your planet at this time there is what you would call an infestation of archonic energy and influence. You need not concern yourself with this dynamic. Your vibration negates their effect; you are sour to them. However, if you dwell on their reality you do open a portal through the astral realm that does allow them entrance into your auric field. This is why we advise you to ignore their presence unless it is to aid another in increasing their own vibration in order to rid themselves of this influence. That is part of your function and aides you in your own growth.

Consider these archons as a test. Can you walk along your path without serious altercations with and undue influence from these entities? If you can emphatically answer yes then you pass the test. Further elaboration on this topic is not recommended and we advise circumspection.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Basho (10th August 2017), Chester (10th August 2017), Daozen (10th August 2017), Noelle (10th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast