+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Any Info on David Wilcock?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member JimM's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Any Info on David Wilcock?

Anyone know what's going on with David Wilcock. He hasn't posted on his website, Divine Cosmos, for 3 months.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JimM For This Post:

Inversion (6th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Noelle (5th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 288 posts

Default Re: Any Info on David Wilcock?

Only thing I know is that Corey Goode let us know that David Wilcock will write the foreword to his book, from he´s talk at Mufon seminar.
    Maybe he´s hiding under a rock for a few weeks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,593 times in 10,065 posts

There are a couple of interviews he did with Dr. Pete Peterson starting here:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1167542
    He seems to be very involved now with Gaia TV.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), Inversion (6th August 2017), JimM (5th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    North Korea Unsubscribed
    Thanks

David Wilcock might think that not responding to any heat coming his way, is a smart move.
    Yes, the majority of times it's best not to respond.

However sometimes you have to respond.

David Wilcock's reputation/brand is crumbling. He has lost his reputation among the big UFO peers and the number of his "followers" is also declining.

David Wilcock completely misanalysed the 'Corey Goode Controversy'. This have left him with huge problems and backed into a corner.

You will probably see him, in 0-3 months, write a new blog post which does not mention the 'Corey Goode Controversy' at all.
    He will try to divert attention away from the Corey Goode debate as it severely harms his credibility. Let's not forget David Wilcock MADE & SHAPED Corey Goode. David Wilcock probably hoped the fake GAIATV alien mummy, would divert the attention. Sadly for him, it didn't.

David Wilcock will most likely write about his own work with GAIATV. He will come with some bad excuses, such as he was swamped with work or needed a well deserved break, to explain his 3 months silence on his blog.

David Wilcock has retreated into a corner. If he does not respond to 'the Corey Goode Controversy' it's most likely because he is hoping the majority of the public will forget about the fake whistleblower Corey Goode, he created. However I seriously doubt people will forget about this controversy and David Wilcock's involvement.

If David Wilcock does not want to loose his position within ALT MEDIA, then he must respond and involve himself in the debate. He has to either dump Corey Goode or defend him. Staying silent will just lead to a slow death of David Wilcock's position in the UFO community.
    Last edited by Milo; 6th August 2017 at 11:03.

8. Link to Post #5
    North Korea Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Looks like David Wilcock has hit the "reset" button.

He has just released a new blog post and announced he will be working on a new book.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d.../1215-time-out

The only mention of Corey Goode in his new blog post is at the very end.

Quote Also note that Corey Goode has his first self-produced conference coming up this month entitled Eclipse of Disclosure.

I am burned out on public appearances for the year, and will not be there, but it is a nice group of people and you might want to check it out!
    Self-produced conference? Didn't Dark Journalist reveal Corey Goode more or less stole that conference from Annette O'Toole?
    Last edited by Milo; 6th August 2017 at 12:28.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,182 times in 1,540 posts

Yep...Mr Thug life stole it and probably thinks based on his last interview that Avalon members will waste their money to but a ticket and harass him. Why? Because he thinks he's so special!

In the meantime those of us with two feet on the ground still want to know what our government is up to and bring some kind of justice to those they've taken hostage of mind and body.

Dedicated to one of those victims and a piece he helped produce...For my late son while a clear message to David, Corey and the gang.

Last edited by Shadowself; 6th August 2017 at 12:55.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Basho (6th August 2017), Callista (6th August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), Hervé (6th August 2017), Ivanhoe (6th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), norman (6th August 2017), Paprika (6th August 2017), Sammy (6th August 2017), sandy (7th August 2017), Sequoia (6th August 2017), Spellbound (7th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ditting's Avatar
    Thanks

David just posted an update. I haven't had a chance to read it yet but I figured I'd share it here. First time sharing a link. I hope this works:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...+Newsletter%29

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ditting For This Post:

Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), Inversion (6th August 2017), Milo (6th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    North Korea Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ditting (here)
    David just posted an update. I haven't had a chance to read it yet but I figured I'd share it here. First time sharing a link. I hope this works:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...+Newsletter%29
    I've read it. I cannot recommend it, it's terrible. It's just one big ethos building exercise.

So far David Wilcock is doing terrible and playing this all wrong. Unless he is setting himself up to be a spiritual leader/guru.........

Bill Ryan, I have a question I hope you can help me with and answer.

What's you opinion on David Wilcock.

Would you support & help David Wilcock re-establish his reputation among the big UFO peers, if he announce he has broken all ties with Corey Goode. But also at the same time announce he regrets heavily promoting a fake whistleblower & disinformation?

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Milo; 6th August 2017 at 16:42.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The following was also included in his blog post regarding CG:

Quote IT CAME FULL CIRCLE WITH COREY GOODE

My own guides consciously steered me into some incredibly painful situations as a way of working off heavy-duty past-life karma I had apparently acquired.

Much of this karma apparently came about from my having inadvertently created the original esoteric material for what later became the Illuminati.

I had a very hard time forgiving my guides for the things I went through, which included situations of extreme and prolonged abuse in my personal life.

I did ultimately learn, however, that if I am not dealing with extreme verbal abuse in person, then whatever happens online will never be that big of a deal.

Between the shame of being associated with "channeling" and the trauma of initiation I had been through, I had essentially set that part of my life aside.

Other than dreams, I made no effort to contact my guides or listen to what they had to say in any verbal sense. I did not meditate or attempt to listen.

The beings who had been working through me in the late 1990s and early 2000s eventually found another "way in" by contacting Corey Goode in person.

This began in 2014, and is still ongoing to this day. A wealth of valuable personal and global data has come in through this source. It all needs to be connected.

This story deserves a proper written treatment with my current level of skill, which I feel has definitely increased significantly over the last 20 years.

Quote Posted by Milo (here)
    Looks like David Wilcock has hit the "reset" button.

He has just released a new blog post and announced he will be working on a new book.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d.../1215-time-out

The only mention of Corey Goode in his new blog post is at the very end.

Quote Also note that Corey Goode has his first self-produced conference coming up this month entitled Eclipse of Disclosure.

I am burned out on public appearances for the year, and will not be there, but it is a nice group of people and you might want to check it out!
    Self-produced conference? Didn't Dark Journalist reveal Corey Goode more or less stole that conference from Annette O'Toole?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paprika For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), Milo (7th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Sequoia (6th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 274,007 times in 20,273 posts

Quote Posted by Milo (here)
    Bill Ryan, I have a question I hope you can help me with and answer.

What's you opinion on David Wilcock.

Would you support & help David Wilcock re-establish his reputation among the big UFO peers, if he announce he has broken all ties with Corey Goode. But also at the same time announce he regrets heavily promoting a fake whistleblower & disinformation?
    Thanks, and that's a great question.

Everyone can and does make mistakes... sometimes quite big ones. It's usually ego that prevents someone from saying: "Hey, you know what, I was quite wrong about all that. I'd now like to set the record straight."

Ironically, though, when someone has the courage to do that, they're usually greatly respected.

I'm not holding my breath; but if David did do that, he would indeed regain my respect — and yes, I'd support him fully.

17. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (8th August 2017), anandacate (8th August 2017), Arak (6th September 2017), avid (6th August 2017), Baby Steps (6th August 2017), Cardillac (6th August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Desire (9th August 2017), Did You See Them (6th August 2017), drneglector (6th August 2017), fourty-two (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), gaiagirl (6th September 2017), Harley (6th August 2017), HaveBlue (7th August 2017), Inversion (6th August 2017), Jad (9th August 2017), Justplain (6th August 2017), lastlegs (20th August 2017), Madeira (6th September 2017), mgray (6th August 2017), Milo (7th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), norman (7th August 2017), Omni (6th August 2017), Paprika (6th August 2017), Reinhard (7th August 2017), Rhogar (5th September 2018), Sammy (6th August 2017), sdv (8th August 2017), tessie999 (7th August 2017), transiten (15th August 2017), WhiteFeather (7th August 2017), Wind (6th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 times in 354 posts

David wilcock makes money from writing books and television. Corey tells a story only the defensive department of America can tell if the story is true . The people who worked with Corey sign confidentiality agreements with prison and huge fines.

I never could follow Corey story but some people do believe it. I never believed another Simon Parkes either they never made sense .

Excellent

Bod Deane ( retired military)
    Pete Peterson ( retired military)
    Bill uhouse ( mechanical engineer )
    Kerry Cassidy ( project Camelot)
    Bill Ryan (project Camelot and here )
    Last edited by regnak; 6th August 2017 at 18:56.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

airaspect (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), mgray (6th August 2017)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

What makes Pete Peterson "trustworthy"? Just wondering because, I'm nooooot so sure meself. But, as always, that's just my opinion.

As far as Wilcock is concerned, I've waited with disgust…for all the lies come out..and if he grows a pair, then he absolutely needs to publicly apologize, line-item-by-line-item for every stunt he pulled that caused harm to others as a: 1. self-appointented spiritual guru. later morphed with 2. self-appointed international finance expert, and his latest morphing into 3. the self-aggrandized secret space program insider. I might forgive, maybe others too, then I quickly turn around, happily walk away and not waste another breath on his name.

PS Right on Milo, fantastic commentary.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), HaveBlue (22nd August 2017), mgray (6th August 2017), regnak (6th August 2017), Sammy (6th August 2017), Spellbound (7th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 times in 354 posts

Wilcock is trying to make a living so he reinvents himself a lot most of these gurus find it hard to make a living . I have a job and a income he really does not always looking for something to write or talk about.

You should ask Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy about the funding of project Camelot or sponsorship,book deal, or television appearances.( no funding)

Pete Peterson I find credible because of his military record and his record in industry although I would like to buy his gadgets.
    Last edited by regnak; 7th August 2017 at 08:32.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Sequoia (7th August 2017)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 times in 1,131 posts

In Wilcock's video conversation with Corey while driving his car, he was very cocky in his conversation about how he conducted his talks; and he lost his puritanical image which had been earlier created. Did Corey put out this video or did Wilcock? I got the feeling after the news broke that Wilcock may have been set up by those possibly "financing" him, so that the rug could be pulled out from under him. Just a thought.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Milo (7th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Sequoia (7th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #15
    Moderator Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,901 times in 995 posts

I suspect that the reason Corey announced in his "Divine Interview" that he talks to David Wilcock every day is because David is not coming out publically to help Corey maintain his integrity against folks asking questions. I don't think it is a coincidence that Wilcock then comes out with a blog post after months of silence.

Then in Wilcock's blog post he says that Corey has a "self-produced" conference.... self-produced meaning that Wilcock isn't involved in that Corey does outside of Cosmic Disclosure.

The problem is that when these guys drop major bombshells during an on-going TV series, they are going to get inquiry. You can't just turn off the customers, even if the series is over or on break.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 8th August 2017 at 11:27.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Sequoia (8th August 2017), Shadowself (8th August 2017)

28. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,363 times in 3,404 posts

David Wilcock, while not my favorite character, has always been above suspicion in my book. His motivations are easily read and even more easily understood if his back story is considered - and his history in the field.

Bill, you hung out with him a few times. I would not expect you to do that unless you thought he was a good guy, I know I wouldn't.

I am surprised that David's other, newer contributions have not been discussed instead, which are far more pertinent and informative than this character assassination attempt by association. I believe this may be turning into a witch hunt and I hope Richard Dolan is careful. Seems anyone on Gaia is suspect right now.

I personally enjoy the station. Also, Gaia started out as a yoga channel so how malevolent can they be? - besides having a natural tendency toward esoteric topics, guests, hosts and speakers.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

JRS (9th August 2017)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I remember some time back in an interview David said that he always wanted to be in the public eye and that when the UFO rage came about he found a niche. Does
    anyone remember that video because all I have is the memory. Perhaps David latched on to Corey because it made him feel more connected to a source because he has no alien experience of his own. He simply lectures about it all. Synchronicity is not really an alien encounter. Corey provided that connection for him.
    Now he has a big decision to make. Has he realized Corey is a fake and if so Does he stay or does he go.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Nasu (16th August 2017)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 times in 573 posts

I remember when I first saw Wilcock on the project camelot interview and he was wonderful. Very real, very relaxed, very humble, informative and interesting. I hadn't really seen anything of him in a few years until I watched a talk he did with the Goode fella a while back. I was absolutely shocked.

He had put weight on. Looked really unhealthy. He was egotistical and self obsessed. He was full of big 'wow factor' type promises and speculation without any evidence whatsoever. It was a big show. The whole thing was a big cheesy theatre show. Really embarrassing.

It worried me for a while that I'd slipped unwillingly on to a rather undesirable timeline. What happened Mr Wilcock?

As for Corey Goode, it's quite obvious to me that he is full of sh*te (too). No offence intended.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 9th August 2017 at 16:23.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningFox For This Post:

Daozen (11th August 2017), Desire (14th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Wind (11th August 2017)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,522 times in 6,825 posts

I had written a message what I thought about Wilcock, but it seems that the message/thread was removed. The guy is a disappointment these days and helped to Corey rise to fame, either knowing or not knowing that the story was based on a lie. If he knows that it was based on a lie then he must or should be quite embarrassed now.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Daozen (14th August 2017), Desire (14th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017)

36. Link to Post #20
    Moderator Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,901 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I had written a message what I thought about Wilcock, but it seems that the message/thread was removed. The guy is a disappointment these days and helped to Corey rise to fame, either knowing or not knowing that the story was based on a lie. If he knows that it was based on a lie then he must or should be quite embarrassed now.
    The other possibility here is that Wilcock has "ascended" to a naive level of belief where anything is possible on any timeline at any time, and there are literally no limits to reality; therefore, lies are nearly impossible.

Said a different way, Wilcock has probably rationalized his participation in this thing.

By the way I want to be really clear that I am not attacking people on the careful, thoughtful, observational and spiritual path of self-realization (we might call this ascension). I made an important distinction between this type of ascension versus general mental and emotional blindness. In reading most of David's book, the synchronicity key (until he started talking about writing hollywood scripts in great detail), I am convinced that he is on a naive path.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 11th August 2017 at 05:41.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Harley (11th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Sequoia (25th August 2017), Wind (11th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast