+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Any Info on David Wilcock?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Default Re: Any Info on David Wilcock?

Wilcock has a set of oldish but very good interviews with many famous people like Hancock, Sheldrake, and Buval. I was well entertained. David has a wealth of information contained in no other head on this planet. Say what you may. His heart is in the right place. His ego may not be...

My question is: what does anyone think of GAIA TV itself? Why all these 'way out there' topics assembled in one place? Why are these otherwise arguably marginalized speakers getting the limelight? What is their agenda, you think?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Jayke (14th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), PathWalker (18th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

This needs to be cross-posted. I'm combining two [previous] posts in one, here, and adding a summary.

From this post on The Truth about Corey Goode thread, and also the even more important one that follows:

~~~

An interesting comment here, from Cody Lease, to this video. It seems he was working as a Coast to Coast engineer, monitoring and routing incoming calls.

I watched Davids stuff. Dudes a smart guy.
    I watched all his wisdom teaching stuff.
    Then I was at the doing a coast show (engineer) David was coming on with someone named Corey Goode.
    I soaked up everything Wilcock has ever said.
    Just to be clear.
    So then I have David and Corey on the line and waiting to be linked in to the show.
    I told them to hold a second it'd be a couple minutes and then I'd route them in.
    I clicked over so I could get the direction George was trying to convey and just do my job.
    I've still got my headset on btw.
    Next thing I hear is David reminding Corey of the Vocal cues they had previously arranged and him telling Corey to relax and to trust him he'd done this many times.

I immediately told George and to my surprise he blew it off and told me that this was part of the show and that David was gonna expose this guy on the show at the end.

Then, posted by him half an hour later:

I'm gonna throw this out there.

I've go[t] solid proof that this was all made up.
    A recording.

Here's the problem David Wilcock will be greatly affected by all this.
    He's not at fault. He's worked his whole life to build a reputation and a career.

Still Davids ready.
    He went to Jay with info about Corey and was told that he had contractual obligations.
    So anyone that has the platform to release this so that it'll actually get to enough people.

For free. Show me you've got the ability to release this and I've got 3 separate recordings. The recordings are 3min, 5min and 13min.
    In Corey's and Davids own voice.
    One is Corey with an unknown female voice who he's talking with while on the phone and was put on hold.
    I was that guy that put him on hold.
    After the first time I'd heard him and David.
    I then made sure to conveniently put him on hold when the window of opportunity was open.

As best I can see, the key part of this claim (which is not yet proven) is that somewhere in there, David Wilcock realized, or discovered, or decided, there were serious problems with Corey's story.

That was enough to cause him to go to Jay [Weidner] at Gaia TV, but he 'was told that he had contractual obligations'.

What that means is that he was informed he wasn't legally permitted to say anything about this.

If there's any truth to this, then
    1. It explains David's silence.
    2. It'd be VERY bad for Jay Weidner and Gaia TV (though Jay himself may have been legally/contractually obliged to state what he did to David).
    3. The game would be over for Corey Goode, and maybe others.
    If these audio tapes exist, and prove what Cody Lease claims — and at the moment these are just two YouTube comments, nothing more — then this really is very important.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2017), aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), avid (14th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), ditting (14th August 2017), Ernie Nemeth (14th August 2017), findingneo (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), geofffxdwg (31st December 2017), Hervé (14th August 2017), Jad (14th August 2017), Jayke (14th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (14th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Kryztian (1st September 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), norman (15th August 2017), PathWalker (18th August 2017), Reinhard (14th August 2017), Sequoia (14th August 2017), Sophocles (14th August 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (14th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard to imagine David Wilcock being so dumb..(again) and/or, claiming to be the innocent victim in an attempt to draw in sympathy from people with "Stockholm syndrome", who refuse to see the clear evidence against someone they looked up to, when it's presented to them, I'm left with 2 options;
    that DW is:

a) so gullible and naive that he actually believes stories someone tells him, 'someone' who he 'personally' deems reliable and vetted, that he blindly trusts them without questioning, or

b) he is in on the scam.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2017), Daozen (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), geofffxdwg (31st December 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

David is clearly planting these ideas in Corey's head, he's not an innocent researcher. Look at their conversation in the car 1-2 months back. David was "reminding" Corey of his conversations with "Gonzalez", not the other way round. Like many behind the scenes leaders David plays the part of assistant, when in fact he's manipulating events. The same thing happens in political circles. White House aides and advisors are sometimes of a higher rank than the 'leaders' they work with.

EDIT,

Video is here, don't have time to watch it:

Wait, starts from "You had several pickup's" when David starts cueing Corey.

Last edited by Daozen; 14th August 2017 at 10:42.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Kryztian (1st September 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017), Sequoia (14th August 2017), Wind (14th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Sorry. No. Thank you.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This needs to be cross-posted. I'm combining two [previous] posts in one, here, and adding a summary.

From this post on The Truth about Corey Goode thread, and also the even more important one that follows:

~~~

An interesting comment here, from Cody Lease, to this video. It seems he was working as a Coast to Coast engineer, monitoring and routing incoming calls.

I watched Davids stuff. Dudes a smart guy.
    I watched all his wisdom teaching stuff.
    Then I was at the doing a coast show (engineer) David was coming on with someone named Corey Goode.
    I soaked up everything Wilcock has ever said.
    Just to be clear.
    So then I have David and Corey on the line and waiting to be linked in to the show.
    I told them to hold a second it'd be a couple minutes and then I'd route them in.
    I clicked over so I could get the direction George was trying to convey and just do my job.
    I've still got my headset on btw.
    Next thing I hear is David reminding Corey of the Vocal cues they had previously arranged and him telling Corey to relax and to trust him he'd done this many times.

I immediately told George and to my surprise he blew it off and told me that this was part of the show and that David was gonna expose this guy on the show at the end.

Then, posted by him half an hour later:

I'm gonna throw this out there.

I've go[t] solid proof that this was all made up.
    A recording.

Here's the problem David Wilcock will be greatly affected by all this.
    He's not at fault. He's worked his whole life to build a reputation and a career.

Still Davids ready.
    He went to Jay with info about Corey and was told that he had contractual obligations.
    So anyone that has the platform to release this so that it'll actually get to enough people.

For free. Show me you've got the ability to release this and I've got 3 separate recordings. The recordings are 3min, 5min and 13min.
    In Corey's and Davids own voice.
    One is Corey with an unknown female voice who he's talking with while on the phone and was put on hold.
    I was that guy that put him on hold.
    After the first time I'd heard him and David.
    I then made sure to conveniently put him on hold when the window of opportunity was open.

As best I can see, the key part of this claim (which is not yet proven) is that somewhere in there, David Wilcock realized, or discovered, or decided, there were serious problems with Corey's story.

That was enough to cause him to go to Jay [Weidner] at Gaia TV, but he 'was told that he had contractual obligations'.

What that means is that he was informed he wasn't legally permitted to say anything about this.

If there's any truth to this, then

1. It explains David's silence.
    2. It'd be VERY bad for Jay Weidner and Gaia TV (though Jay himself may have been legally/contractually obliged to state what he did to David).
    3. The game would be over for Corey Goode, and maybe others.

If these audio tapes exist, and prove what Cody Lease claims — and at the moment these are just two YouTube comments, nothing more — then this really is very important.

Update, and we can all take guesses at what this may mean:

Overnight US time, Cody Lease deleted both his own comments
    — and with them, the replies disappeared, too. (New this year is a function that YouTube users can go back and delete their own comments.)

One of the replies gave him my e-mail address, and also Dark Journalist's. Nothing we can do... up to him to make contact, unless he's been threatened. (Or, unless it was all a silly invented story.)

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), Daozen (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Hervé (14th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017), PathWalker (18th August 2017), Reinhard (14th August 2017), Sophocles (14th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    David is clearly planting these ideas in Corey's head, he's not an innocent researcher. Look at their conversation in the car 1-2 months back. David was "reminding" Corey of his conversations with "Gonzalez", not the other way round. Like many behind the scenes leaders David plays the part of assistant, when in fact he's manipulating events. The same thing happens in political circles. White House aides and advisors are sometimes of a higher rank than the 'leaders' they work with.

EDIT,

Video is here, don't have time to watch it:

Wait, starts from "You had several pickup's" when David starts cueing Corey.

It's at 8:28 here

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2017), Callista (15th August 2017), Daozen (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), genevieve (14th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), WTHTLight (15th August 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Good Morning!

Repost from the Corey Goode thread Here

Well for those who thought David Wilcock was remaining silent to see how the fallout is going. Think no more...

Three long pages of total bulls%&t in support of Corey Goode. David Wilcock is not only off the fence on his friend Corey, he is in complicity to this bird brained scheme... so good luck with that David!

Here ya go; three easy parts of complicit drivel!

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...l=&limitstart=

David Wilcock's Brakes Sabotaged: Was It the Dark Alliance?
    Part Two: The Dark Alliance
    Part Three: Why Corey Goode?

So now anybody on the internet according to David Wilcock who disagrees vehemently with the Corey Goode story is labeled the "DARK ALLIANCE".

Woo Whoo! We're on a roll now I tell ya!

Last edited by Shadowself; 15th August 2017 at 13:06.

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2017), anandacate (15th August 2017), aoibhghaire (15th August 2017), Bill Ryan (15th August 2017), Callista (15th August 2017), Daozen (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Harley (15th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Matthew (15th August 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017), Paprika (15th August 2017), Sequoia (15th August 2017), WTHTLight (15th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for keeping us informed, Shadowself! It's all for sure!!!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2017), Callista (15th August 2017), Daozen (15th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017), Shadowself (15th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

I just have to copy this from part two:

Quote THE "DARK ALLIANCE" IS A COMPLETELY NEW AND DIFFERENT THING

In Part One, we briefly outlined the actions and latest intel from a positive Alliance that is working to defeat the Cabal.

This should be exciting news for many of us who have been waiting years now to see the Alliance take more direct action to save our planet.

In this section, we will explore a new group that has popped up online and become very active in the last six months, even putting visible faces to the campaign.

I have decided to term this group "The Dark Alliance." This term should not in any way be confused with what we usually are calling the Alliance.

The Dark Alliance is a small faction of perhaps 30 people who are working to try to destroy me and the people I work with.

They have grown very desperate lately. They are not necessarily the Cabal, but appear to be directed by the Cabal through certain key players.

This became of extreme personal significance to me after the brakes suddenly disappeared on my car late last week.

I had already been threatened on the phone by someone I thought I could trust. He revealed the operations and motivations of the Dark Alliance.

I will reveal as much as I am comfortable with sharing about this event in Part Three.

I chose not to listen. Two days after the briefing about potential mass arrests, the main cylinder in my car weirdly died, and the brakes went out.
    Part Two: The Dark Alliance

Are you Sirius David? Part two is a humdinger!

So a threat was made upon his life. Are we to assume he called the police and had the car inspected? If so David....show us the police report! You can block out your personal information...but we want to see the police report that says it looks like someone tampered with your vehicle to kill you.

We'll be waiting David. I really want to see that report.

I notice he does not address the DIRECT threats from his crew upon people who are just questioning the whole BS story you guys are putting out there and/or people who've witnessed the behaviors of Corey Goode & Co.

And last damnit...Stalking is illegal David...when did you decide this is acceptable? Are restraining orders next on the agenda for people who disagree with your BS story for money schemes?
    Last edited by Shadowself; 15th August 2017 at 15:30.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2017), anandacate (15th August 2017), aoibhghaire (15th August 2017), Bill Ryan (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017), WTHTLight (15th August 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

FYI - Facebook post from Dark Journalist:

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2017), anandacate (15th August 2017), aoibhghaire (15th August 2017), Bill Ryan (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Hervé (15th August 2017), Jayke (15th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017), Sequoia (16th August 2017), WTHTLight (15th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,624 times in 21,527 posts

Two thirds of the way through part 1 of these articles, David Wilock mentions the Gunfight at the OK Corral and Wyatt Earp.

Wilcock writes:

==========
    THINK ABOUT WYATT EARP

There is a strong connection with the Wyatt Earp / OK Corral American archetype in what is going on with the Alliance right now.

As Americans migrated West, there was no "law and order" as we now know of it.
    This is now considered to be THE turning-point in the entire battle between peace officers and outlaws in the Wild West.

In the aftermath, they realized that in order to restore peace and freedom, they needed to neutralize anyone who dared to wear a red Cowboy sash.

Many Cowboys surrendered as the tide turned against them, but others held out until the very bitter end. They soon lost -- and the West was won.
    ==========

As long time (albeit very amateur) student of American history, and as a viewer in my childhood of the 1950's TV series "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp", played by Hugh O'Brian, and as a long time reader of Miles Mathis' work (yes - Mathis is not most people's "cup of tea"), I recall reading Mathis' exposes on Wyatt Earp (in his paper on Karl Marx: http://mileswmathis.com/marx.pdf) and on "The Gunfight at the OK Corral" (in his paper http://mileswmathis.com/ok.pdf).

If you're one of the hand full (or should I saw hoof full - just two claws on a cow's hoof) who enjoy reading Miles Mathis, you might enjoy reading his exposes of Wyatt Earp and of the Gunfight at the OK Corral.

Mathis concludes his OK Corral expose by writing:

==========
    So, if most of this never happened, what is it all about? As we have seen, it was all one more front for Intelligence and the Industrialists. These “marshals” and so on, when they weren't just Jewish actors, were agents acting as cover for hidden projects. As usual, it was a kind of diversion. They wanted your eyes off the bankers, Industrialists and real events, and on the agents and their fake events.

Same as now. Nothing much has changed but the clothing and mustaches. They have to keep the real history out of the papers, replacing it with a manufactured history. Since this manufactured history is much more colorful, sexy, violent, and cinematic, it was not hard to sell: people prefer the fake history to the real thing every time.
    ==========

I agree with Mathis' conclusion. We're seeing an entertaining mix of manufactured diversions, suitable to engage almost all of us, one way or another.

At some level, David Wilcock, or whomever is feeding Wilcock some of his material, is likely aware of this connection, between the 1881 Gunfight at the OK Corral, a famous episode in the story of how the American Wild Wild West was won, and the current battle against the sinister Satanic dark forces that have over taken the Anglo-American empire power centers.

In both cases, I conjecture, the riveting battles that have captured the minds of many of us, myself at times no doubt included, are like the artificially constructed ingredients that add texture, color, taste, smell and extended shelf life to our toxic food. They are gloss to control and manipulate our mass behaviour and to distract us from the reality of the toxic politics, economics, and alimentation obscured beneath.

David Wilcock concludes his little digression into Wyatt Earp with the words: "The insider briefings have revealed the Alliance is conducting a Wyatt Earp-style operation against the Cabal right as we speak." Yes - exactly - a Wyatt Earp-style operation - just as Miles Mathis describes such.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th August 2017 at 20:28.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anandacate (15th August 2017), Callista (16th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Harley (15th August 2017), Jayke (15th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Two thirds of the way through part 1 of these articles, David Wilock mentions the Gunfight at the OK Corral and Wyatt Earp.

Wilcock writes:

==========
    THINK ABOUT WYATT EARP

There is a strong connection with the Wyatt Earp / OK Corral American archetype in what is going on with the Alliance right now.

As Americans migrated West, there was no "law and order" as we now know of it.
    This is now considered to be THE turning-point in the entire battle between peace officers and outlaws in the Wild West.

In the aftermath, they realized that in order to restore peace and freedom, they needed to neutralize anyone who dared to wear a red Cowboy sash.

Many Cowboys surrendered as the tide turned against them, but others held out until the very bitter end. They soon lost -- and the West was won.
    ==========

As long time (albeit very amateur) student of American history, and as a viewer in my childhood of the 1950's TV series "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp", played by Hugh O'Brian, and as a long time reader of Miles Mathis' work (yes - Mathis is not most people's "cup of tea"), I recall reading Mathis' exposes on Wyatt Earp (in his paper on Karl Marx: http://mileswmathis.com/marx.pdf) and on "The Gunfight at the OK Corral" (in his paper http://mileswmathis.com/ok.pdf).

If you're one of the hand full (or should I saw hoof full - just two claws on a cow's hoof) who enjoy reading Miles Mathis, you might enjoy reading his exposes of Wyatt Earp and of the Gunfight at the OK Corral.

Mathis concludes his OK Corral expose by writing:

==========
    So, if most of this never happened, what is it all about? As we have seen, it was all one more front for Intelligence and the Industrialists. These “marshals” and so on, when they weren't just Jewish actors, were agents acting as cover for hidden projects. As usual, it was a kind of diversion. They wanted your eyes off the bankers, Industrialists and real events, and on the agents and their fake events.

Same as now. Nothing much has changed but the clothing and mustaches. They have to keep the real history out of the papers, replacing it with a manufactured history. Since this manufactured history is much more colorful, sexy, violent, and cinematic, it was not hard to sell: people prefer the fake history to the real thing every time.
    ==========

I agree with Mathis' conclusion. We're seeing an entertaining mix of manufactured diversions, suitable to engage almost all of us, one way or another.

At some level, David Wilcock, or whomever is feeding Wilcock some of his material, is likely aware of this connection, between the 1881 Gunfight at the OK Corral, a famous episode in the story of how the American Wild Wild West was won, and the current battle against the sinister Satanic dark forces that have over taken the Anglo-American empire power centers.

In both cases, I conjecture, the riveting battles that have captured the minds of many of us, myself at times no doubt included, are like the artificially constructed ingredients that add texture, color, taste, smell and extended shelf life to our toxic food. They are gloss to control and manipulate our mass behaviour and to distract us from the reality of the toxic politics, economics, and alimentation obscured beneath.
    You and Miles make a good point. Tasteful distraction in portable, bite sized chunks.

Being an armchair student of history I find it ironic that today's Arizona is more wild than back then in the wild west, so called, legally speaking. The gunfight at the OK coral was basically, long story short, about being NOT allowed to carry pistols / guns in the mining town of tombstone, as it was a town ordinance or by-law at the time. Today, Arizona is a constitutional carry state, meaning if you are not prohibited by law from owning a gun, you may carry one concealed in most places, other than bars and schools or on state gov property where posted.

As for Wilcock's analogy, it holds little water, like much of what he has to say. The "cowboy" gang was only a tiny, very local part of the conquest of the west, the biggest issue being US stealing the land and resources from those no good Indians who were living there first. It's amusing to me that he thinks that today, by comparison we have law and order, especially coming from someone living in south Cali, as he does.

My analogy would be that for the first sixty years or so of the UFO movement, so called, truth and evidence was key to everyone's understanding, trust and development. Then came the cowboys like Wilcock and Goode et al, claiming no such evidence was necessary for understanding, disregarding the social norms up till this point. Understandably this resulted in a show down at the truth crossroads. As I write this the shots are still ringing out and the dust is yet to settle, but I think I have a good idea who will be left standing. Now time will tell...x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 15th August 2017 at 21:48.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

anandacate (15th August 2017), aoibhghaire (15th August 2017), Bill Ryan (15th August 2017), Callista (16th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Harley (15th August 2017), Jayke (15th August 2017), Matthew (15th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (15th August 2017), TrumanCash (17th August 2017), WTHTLight (15th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

And another from Dark Journalist:

Actually, I think this would make an excellent opener for them when they host an episode
    of Saturday Night Live!

Alright, Alright. I'll stop now!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017), WTHTLight (15th August 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Info from yesterday.
    Source:
    http://galacticconnection.com/david-...dark-alliance/

The main cylinder of David Wilcock’s brakes mysteriously died at 2:15 PM on Friday, August 11th, 2017, after a massive wave of attacks had already occurred.

The last time his brakes died like this was when he was driving to the Disclosure Project event on May 10, 2001, in rush-hour Washington DC traffic.

Had this happened just a few minutes earlier in the Topanga mountains, it could very easily have caused a fatality. The brake pedal went all the way to the floor with no response.

This is a war, and on the personal level it just went red-hot. Given the surrounding cluster of threats we have gotten, this does not seem to be coincidental.

We are going on Fade to Black with Jimmy Church this Wednesday night to address the almost ridiculous number of attacks coming our way all at once.

It is logical to conclude that “something big” must be on the way in order for this much disruption to be occurring.

We have chosen to refer to the group orchestrating these attacks, both on and off-line, as the “Dark Alliance.” There are a few key players and a relatively small group of minions.

The lower-level action-takers in this Dark Alliance have no idea of how strongly they are being manipulated, nor do they understand the endgame.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 15th August 2017 at 23:49.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Ho-Hum!!

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Info from yesterday.
    Source:
    http://galacticconnection.com/david-...dark-alliance/

The main cylinder of David Wilcock’s brakes mysteriously died at 2:15 PM on Friday, August 11th, 2017, after a massive wave of attacks had already occurred.

The last time his brakes died like this was when he was driving to the Disclosure Project event on May 10, 2001, in rush-hour Washington DC traffic.

Had this happened just a few minutes earlier in the Topanga mountains, it could very easily have caused a fatality. The brake pedal went all the way to the floor with no response.

This is a war, and on the personal level it just went red-hot. Given the surrounding cluster of threats we have gotten, this does not seem to be coincidental.

We are going on Fade to Black with Jimmy Church this Wednesday night to address the almost ridiculous number of attacks coming our way all at once.

It is logical to conclude that “something big” must be on the way in order for this much disruption to be occurring.

We have chosen to refer to the group orchestrating these attacks, both on and off-line, as the “Dark Alliance.” There are a few key players and a relatively small group of minions.

The lower-level action-takers in this Dark Alliance have no idea of how strongly they are being manipulated, nor do they understand the endgame.
    Why is the first part of this article look like it's written in the third person? If David is writing it, why doesn't he say 'MY brakes went out.....' ? Just another weird thing.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

anandacate (16th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Sequoia (16th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)

So a threat was made upon his life. Are we to assume he called the police and had the car inspected? If so David....show us the police report! You can block out your personal information...but we want to see the police report that says it looks like someone tampered with your vehicle to kill you.

Yes, that would be easy. And for the record, there is no 'main cylinder' lol... it's called a master cylinder. And they don't just give out.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

East Sun (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,169 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by jms2112 (here)
    Why is the first part of this article look like it's written in the third person? If David is writing it, why doesn't he say 'MY brakes went out.....' ? Just another weird thing.
    That´s easy. Emperors, Tzars, Cesars, mad Kings and such always talk about themselves in the 3rd person.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Here's the last seen photo of David.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Jayke (16th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Sequoia (20th August 2017), Shannon (16th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast