+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justification for the killing of a bigfoot

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

Default Justification for the killing of a bigfoot

The recent thread about the shooting of a bigfoot awakened a passion about living things. My landlord wants to hunt, shoot and kill a bigfoot because he thinks he will make money from it. Nothing said would change his mind. There was a case in Russia where Bigfoot/Yeti may have harmed a group but not 100% proof the Yeti killed the people and we dont know the circumstances behind it. Can bigfoot have different personalities? I think so...

Although not bigfoot, there were a few times where outdoor activity brought me within arms reach of Grizzly while living in Alaska. In both cases the animal could have easily taken the advantage but instead it was so amazing to be that close and can never forget the feeling being face to face. If it was a bigfoot could only imagine how powerful that moment might be. Yes some are willing to risk the contact even though unable to perceive the intent. I would have to hold off killing until the last second which may end up being harmed personally.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (6th August 2017), Fellow Aspirant (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), Justplain (6th August 2017), mgray (6th August 2017), Spellbound (6th August 2017), Spiral (6th August 2017), toppy (6th August 2017), Tyy1907 (6th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Justification for the killing of a bigfoot

one needs to read anthropologist Lloyd Pye's book "Everything You Know Is Wrong" about bigfoot/sasquatsch/yeti exsistence (among others) info;

of COURSE these creatures exist (read Lloyd Pye among others) but they have been seen by so few that most believe they are figments of one's imagination (but yet countless have the same 'imagination' and have seen big foot/sasquatsch/yetis many times)-

be well all-

Larry in Germany
    Last edited by Cardillac; 6th August 2017 at 18:56.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th August 2017), mojo (6th August 2017), Spellbound (6th August 2017), Spiral (6th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Someone who wants to kill a creature to become famous has an ego problem, imho. Bigfoot populations may have a few bad apples, and some may have been bred by negative aliens as slaves, but for the vast majority of recorded cases, they avoid interactions with humans, and when in close proximity, rarely engage in confrontation. To me, this illustrates a high level of intelligence. I would just let them be if i were your landlord, mojo, they might just turn nasty when they sense he's out to kill them.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

DNA (6th August 2017), mojo (6th August 2017), Spellbound (6th August 2017), Spiral (6th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Some people think there are two different creatures being mixed together, one is just a hominid, the other is a highly intelligent dimension hopping being.

Personally I think they are ultraterrestials & if anyone does actually shoot one they will pay a price they can't imagine.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (7th August 2017), Justplain (6th August 2017), mojo (6th August 2017), section9 (6th August 2017), Spellbound (6th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread