+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sun flickering?!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member AngelEyes's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Sun flickering?!

I am not sure how I came across these videos on youtube but I have been watching these videos about our sun and all the activity thats going on?! Has anyone seen the sun flickering? its really weird and strange these videos and largely I keep reading about how the sun is in fact not 93 million miles away? That its local?!

Just wondering everyones thoughts on this. I am just researching and learning about our sun and whats going on with it?!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AngelEyes For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), ghostrider (7th August 2017), jc71 (8th August 2017), Noelle (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Sequoia (7th August 2017), toppy (7th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Sun flickering?!

As I have posted many times here and no one has returned a comment on my comment, I have been staring at the sun since the days my mother insisted I do so in order that she take a picture with her Kodak box camera, resulting in my sour expression. When you are driving on the highway, the old type of headlights were a soft even light, even when on FULL. Then they invented the HALOGEN headlight which seems to have SPIKES of light thrusting out of the bulb and is impossibly bright. In the last two years, this has happened to the sun. Spikes of light instead of soft, smooth sunlight is just too obvious to miss. I suppose too many people are looking at the ground and take the sun for granted.

Youtube had a video showing an extremely large Orb which was either PUTTING something in the sun via a hose or TAKING something out of the sun with this hose.
    Some people said the spaceship was using the sun as a gas station. However, what if they were increasing the sun's fuel resulting in the HALOGEN light now being emitted.

Now, as to the subject of the distance from the sun that we are, this is presently coming from the FLAT EARTHERS. However, I have heard this from elsewhere in the past from those people who are creating theories about Space/Time and Universe Structure. This is not connected to the FLAT EARTHERS.

Also, NASA has shown pictures of the sun showing a large Triangle of Blackness. Whether this is demonstrating relative coolness compared with the bright parts or whether this is a "stargate" opening as some have suggested is a thought.

Another thought is that the planetary system which is supposed to be passing near the sun may be pulling the magnetic field of the sun towards it, leaving a relatively cool section. One more thought. Could this planetary system have come through the Sun Stargate if it exists???

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Andre (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017), Noelle (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Sequoia (7th August 2017), toppy (7th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    As I have posted many times here and no one has returned a comment on my comment, I have been staring at the sun since the days my mother insisted I do so in order that she take a picture with her Kodak box camera, resulting in my sour expression. When you are driving on the highway, the old type of headlights were a soft even light, even when on FULL. Then they invented the HALOGEN headlight which seems to have SPIKES of light thrusting out of the bulb and is impossibly bright. In the last two years, this has happened to the sun. Spikes of light instead of soft, smooth sunlight is just too obvious to miss. I suppose too many people are looking at the ground and take the sun for granted.

Youtube had a video showing an extremely large Orb which was either PUTTING something in the sun via a hose or TAKING something out of the sun with this hose.
    Some people said the spaceship was using the sun as a gas station. However, what if they were increasing the sun's fuel resulting in the HALOGEN light now being emitted.

Now, as to the subject of the distance from the sun that we are, this is presently coming from the FLAT EARTHERS. However, I have heard this from elsewhere in the past from those people who are creating theories about Space/Time and Universe Structure. This is not connected to the FLAT EARTHERS.

Also, NASA has shown pictures of the sun showing a large Triangle of Blackness. Whether this is demonstrating relative coolness compared with the bright parts or whether this is a "stargate" opening as some have suggested is a thought.

Another thought is that the planetary system which is supposed to be passing near the sun may be pulling the magnetic field of the sun towards it, leaving a relatively cool section. One more thought. Could this planetary system have come through the Sun Stargate if it exists???

I seen that video you are talking about. its like it was cyphoning energy from the sun and then POOF gone!!!! I have noticed the sky looks different not natural at all so I agree with you!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AngelEyes For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Noelle (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), toppy (7th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,576 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by AngelEyes (here)
    I keep reading about how the sun is in fact not 93 million miles away? That its local?!

Just wondering everyones thoughts on this.
    Well — my thought is: also read some astronomy.

I really understand that it's much less work to watch a 5 minute YouTube video floating a bunch of impossible ideas.

But the investment of reading some serious science about exactly how these astronomical distances are measured may well be a very valuable one.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (8th August 2017), avid (7th August 2017), Chester (8th August 2017), Flash (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Gaia (8th August 2017), jc71 (8th August 2017), Lifebringer (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017), Noelle (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), toppy (7th August 2017), uzn (7th August 2017), WhiteFeather (7th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I keep reading about how the sun is in fact not 93 million miles away? That its local?!

I really understand that it's much less work to watch a 5 minute YouTube video floating a bunch of impossible ideas.

But the investment of reading some serious science about exactly how these astronomical distances are measured may well be a very valuable one.
    If text books are the Holy Grail of knowledge then there is a bunch of information on Avalon that can be dismissed based on reading said text books. People tend to accept an official narrative when it suits their agenda or their comfort zones.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    If text books are the Holy Grail of knowledge then there is a bunch of information on Avalon that can be dismissed based on reading said text books. People tend to accept an official narrative when it suits their agenda or their comfort zones.
    I was referring to the advantage of understanding how precise astronomical measurements are actually made.

Knowing why it's fully accepted that the sun is 93 million miles away (approximately!) seems like a smart move to me.

THEN, and ONLY THEN, you can critique the measurements — if you really want to.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AngelEyes (8th August 2017), Chester (8th August 2017), drneglector (7th August 2017), Flash (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), jc71 (8th August 2017), Nasu (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Sequoia (7th August 2017), toppy (7th August 2017), Wind (7th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

I've also the flickering, and seen the objects that seem to siphon off plasma energy from the Sun carried by some kind of electro-magnetic solar filaments, totally plausible to me.

Stars are 'star gates', just like our Sun is a star with a super hot "surface" layer and a cooler core/ "inside". While we think the Sun as being very, very far away because of the visible light spectrum that we see with our eyes and call it the round grapefruit, or lately, bright white ball in the sky, could very well be very far away, as it seems that way.
    The Earth itself is already 'within' the Sun's heliosphere, not "far way", we technically already live 'within' the Sun's electro-magnetic field, just can/t draw a clear line where the Sun ends or begins because it radiates out and all particles in space are in constant motion whether we can see/witness it with our own eyes or not.
    While plasma energy is the oldest form of the four states of matter, we call it the fourth because, we are just now starting to understand it, due to the growing interest and research into the Electric Universe concept heralded by the Thunderbolts Project. The main stream scientist are kicking and screaming but finally coming to grips with themselves and quietly admitting that they indeed only had mutually accepted theories of how the Universe is held together, which will all crumble at quantum level - as they never were nothing but theories, fed to us as "scientific facts" to believe in.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

AngelEyes (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Absolutely your right I just need to know where to dig and start reading.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AngelEyes For This Post:

Chester (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Sequoia (7th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

93 Million miles is local in astronomical terms...right next door.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

AngelEyes (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), regnak (7th August 2017), Sequoia (8th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Sun has gone inactive the most it has in the last century does this mean new ice age or even a mini ice age .Crops will fail so famine.

How much do we know about our Sun ? Not a lot
    Flickering ?
    Last edited by regnak; 7th August 2017 at 18:57.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

AngelEyes (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), Lifebringer (8th August 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DbDraad (here)
    I keep hearing that term? "Local Sun". didnt know this! thank you!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelEyes For This Post:

regnak (8th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Just found my heat lamps for the generator and am about to purchase solar panels to keep the plants warm during the winter. If they can do it on Mars, I can do it in my basement and leave an area for the bees and or wasps. Gotta at least try, too many relying on the elders of the family to "have solutions if shtf." Guess that's me. Oh, wonder of wonder to the Most High, check this out. i was distributing some "zip lock rice packs" that feed a family of four per meal, and I was in the emergency box.
    Well, as I did so cheerfully scolding the person for his pride in not coming to me sooner, I left the refill to God. You'll never guess so I'll tell you. We helped a family or two move from eviction to family members homes.(lots of that going on now) and the apt offices were about to throw them out on the street. I helped box their belongings carefully setting the breakfast and dinner and canned goods marked for them. Anything else she said give to the goodwill, clothes and stuff. She got blessed with a sum of money and wanted to get new foods for where she was going and being that she didn't have money for us to help her move, gave us the stuff in her cabinets and her son who buys top shelf shoes, left all his he didn't want and now I have shoes for the poor to go to church if they want to also. But because the boxes were opened, I put the stuff in zip locks like I did the rice and now my emergency supplies are stocked very nicely. All praised due the Most High who heard my concern for the tough times coming to feed our family when power goes out. Dry goods are a great investment. Instamash potatoes quick for babies to be full and sleep well.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

AngelEyes (9th August 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

They are distinquishing between our old Sol and the new buddy with 7 planets.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

AngelEyes (9th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DbDraad (here)
    I keep hearing that term? "Local Sun". didnt know this! thank you!
    Well, the sun really is very local to us in galactic terms! Here's an analogy:

If our sun was your neighboring house, say 100 yds away, right next door, and you could talk to your neighbors over the fence — then the next nearest star (Proxima Centauri) would be the next nearest house, 15,700 miles away.

And that's the NEXT CLOSEST star to us.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (9th August 2017), Andre (9th August 2017), AngelEyes (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), jc71 (8th August 2017), regnak (8th August 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

This may be slightly off-topic, but it is related to some degree. I have been looking at the dimensions of the sun, the earth and the moon and drawing them out to see the real proportions and distances to scale based on the stated diameters and distances between them.

It is quite thought-provoking when you see it drawn out like this, and the reason I have been looking at it is to try to understand why the "totality" shadow in the solar eclipse is 120Km wide when the sun is so far away and the moon is 3,474Km wide and so close to the earth comparatively.

I still haven't been able to satisfy myself as to why the shadow shouldn't be much nearer the actual diameter of the moon.

If anyone can enlighten me (pun intended), I would be very interested to hear how this might be explained.

JC
    Last edited by jc71; 8th August 2017 at 22:08. Reason: spelling mistake

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

AngelEyes (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Complete shadow is thrown where no sunlight can reach - that's a closing cone of area, like the tip of an arrow point. Because the sun is so far away light from the sun does reach the earth even when the moon is in between. Thus the umbra and penumbra.

https://www.google.ca/search?site=&s...09.am7PsP2FCA8

https://www.google.ca/search?site=&s...=1502230340955

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), jc71 (8th August 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jc71 (here)
    This may be slightly off-topic, but it is related to some degree. I have been looking at the dimensions of the sun, the earth and the moon and drawing them out to see the real proportions and distances to scale based on the stated diameters and distances between them.

It is quite thought-provoking when you see it drawn out like this, and the reason I have been looking at it is to try to understand why the "totality" shadow in the solar eclipse is 120Km wide when the sun is so far away and the moon is 3,474Km wide and so close to the earth comparatively.

I still haven't been able to satisfy myself as to why the shadow shouldn't be much nearer the actual diameter of the moon.

If anyone can enlighten me (pun intended), I would be very interested to hear how this might be explained.
    A good question, and the geometry's explained here:

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Hervé (8th August 2017), jc71 (8th August 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A good question, and the geometry's explained here:
    Thanks Bill for the link. I suppose the part I am grappling with most is the reason why the "cone" is so pronounced.

If I imagine the sun to the left, a relatively large distance gap, then the moon, and a white screen bigger than the moon placed just to the right of the moon, the shadow would be the same size as the moon.

The moon is (if my maths is correct) 99.75% of the way along the line from the Sun to the Earth, so why has the shadow size dropped from 3,474 Km to 110 Km in that minute (relatively speaking) gap between the moon and the Earth?

There is probably something big I am missing here...

JC

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Complete shadow is thrown where no sunlight can reach - that's a closing cone of area, like the tip of an arrow point. Because the sun is so far away light from the sun does reach the earth even when the moon is in between. Thus the umbra and penumbra.

https://www.google.ca/search?site=&s...09.am7PsP2FCA8

https://www.google.ca/search?site=&s...=1502230340955
    Hi Ernie,

Thanks for the links. Does this mean that the light bends around the moon to reach the Earth?

JC

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

There is probably something big I am missing here...
    Yes, I think you are missing something quite big... the huge size of the sun.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast