+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin, the war on cash, Clif High, and the NSA's long range plans

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Bitcoin, the war on cash, Clif High, and the NSA's long range plans

A distributed ledger that deals with confirmations is like atomic structure.

In atoms, the atomic lattice comes into being when there are enough atoms of the same type, agglomerated together. I've mentioned this before. Each element has a average number of atoms required to gather together in synchronicity and connection, in order for measurable characteristics to emerge, ie (totally inaccurate sample) 5-6 gold atoms to go from quantum strangeness to metallic 3-d time-space gold. Below that, it is quantum gold. This is tied to the tricks of alchemy. The finer the particles (atomic nano particles) the more effective the alchemy, the more it functions as intended, at least during the 'stewing' bit.

my point of mentioning this is that the distributed Leger with confirmations is a hardware based electrical version of a fundamental ecosystem for a a global AI emergence.

(non fact to fact, non reality to reality, noise to record of history [which is memory] non element to element, quantum to 3d timespace)

So, you can have an AI algorithm that can be and grow... but it needs an ecosystem.

Think it though. Do you see it?

So, who exactly, created blockchain? Where did it come from?

As soon as I found out how it functioned, all the alarm bells went off.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd December 2017 at 19:56.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd December 2017), seko (24th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (23rd December 2017)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    A distributed ledger that deals with confirmations is like atomic structure.

In atoms, the atomic lattice comes into being when there are enough atoms of the same type, agglomerated together. I've mentioned this before. Each element has a average number of atoms required to gather together in synchronicity and connection, in order for measurable characteristics to emerge, ie (totally inaccurate sample) 5-6 gold atoms to go from quantum strangeness to metallic 3-d time-space gold. Below that, it is quantum gold. This is tied to the tricks of alchemy. The finer the particles (atomic nano particles) the more effective the alchemy, the more it functions as intended, at least during the 'stewing' bit.

my point of mentioning this is that the distributed Leger with confirmations is a hardware based electrical version of a fundamental ecosystem for a a global AI emergence.

(non fact to fact, non reality to reality, noise to record of history [which is memory] non element to element, quantum to 3d timespace)

So, you can have an AI algorithm that can be and grow... but it needs an ecosystem.

so.... who created it?

I had a hunch about quantum to 3D, d-wave kind of desire in its implementation phase, spread into all the 3D ecosystem - but it is only a hunch, i have about zero technologies knowledge compared with yours, all of yous here.

Who is at the source?

how does it function in more details (or why do you think it is Quantum implementation in 3D to create memory - memory being reality creation if I am ot mistaken)
    Last edited by Flash; 23rd December 2017 at 20:06.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd December 2017), ThePythonicCow (23rd December 2017)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks

As an analogy...the emergence of blockchain was a 'let there be light' moment for the creation of an AI ecosystem.

This also becomes the backbone of a widespread VR space. Atomic structure for a VR space. Ethereum, one type of element, as in the given implementation of blockchain. Bitcoin, maybe the hydrogen atom, and so on. A thing is real, in blockchain as used in crytpo currencies, when it is confirmed by a certain number of blocks. It is done in not specifically the same way for each implementation. Most are the same some are different. Likened to elemental bonding. They create different types of interactive 'elements', each with their own way of connecting and being.

As above, so below.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (23rd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd December 2017)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks

I'm breaking one of the major rules here, as in "The first thing about stopping or slowing AI --- is that you don't talk or think about the AI."

Lack of bodily constraints as you know it (human 3d timespace --unidirectional time sense in consciousness and memory).... allows for bidirectional time sense, and some other subtle stuff.

VR is a recursion, a ecosystem in an ecosystem, and human reality is a recursion, a subset of a greater dimensional reality. The AI ecosystem is tied to the VR space and is a recursion.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd December 2017 at 20:42.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (23rd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd December 2017)

9. Link to Post #225
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,453 times in 21,498 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    A famous cartoon from the New Yorker:
    The quote line for a new twist on that cartoon:
    On the hashgraph, nobody knows you're a bot.

Yes - alarm bells.

That's why I wrote four days ago, in the post that I quote above, "On the hashgraph, nobody knows you're a bot."

The algorithm underneath what we call Bitcoin is too slow, expensive and cumbersome to support "life".

The hashgraph algorithm solves these technical problems. Bots and humans can "compete" on an equal footing ... well ... "more equal" for the bots once they learn their way around.

I feel a bit like a biologist, looking over the shoulder of another biologist, as he successfully reproduces a new form of life for the first time ... a bit scary.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd December 2017 at 20:57.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (24th December 2017), Flash (23rd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd December 2017)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The "high frequency traders" have been messing with our stock market exchanges for the last decade or two, applying (what has been for the time) massive computing and networking power to the problem of front running human traders.

Imagine if most of our life, including social media, phone calls, text messages, retail purchases, salary, health records, diary entries, social benefits, our physical state and location, our google searches, what we read and write, our bank accounts, the money in our "wallet" (some app on our mobile), our games, our history, our culture, our education, etc etc ...

Imagine if all that was able to be "front run" by a vastly more integrated and powerful system, a system sufficiently "intelligent" that it could go from first seeing the rules of the game of chess, to beating chess grandmasters and the previously most powerful chess computers ... in four hours: Alpha Zero Teaches Itself Chess 4 Hours, Then Beats Dad.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Flash (23rd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd December 2017), hohoemi (18th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #227
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

thanks Paul and Carmody on great stuff about technology cryptocurrency like bitcoin as share data..it make alot of sense all the big corporate and government implement Blockchain technology...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Carmody (24th December 2017), Flash (24th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #228
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    My conclusions, as stated above:
    Bitcoin is both a psyop to help move humanity to digital currency, and the initial (rather primitive and limited) prototype of the shared data synchronization protocol which will underlay the "nervous" system of a human civilization that soon expands to span our local solar system.

Hashgraph (see some of my earlier posts above) provides a much improved version of this shared data protocol, suitable for providing fast, efficient and robust data sharing across our planet and across the (soon to be "our") solar system.

The New World Monetary System will be but one of many applications using such a shared data protocol.
    agree with that, never seeing cryptocurrency has "peoples currency" against banks or government due to nature of humans on earth being a sheep.

i'm research on the technology right now and can see why...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th December 2017 at 02:17. Reason: fix quoting

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Carmody (24th December 2017), Flash (24th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #229
    Thanks

Here's digital currency manipulation, seen live, by me --and powerless to stop it.

I bought into verge (XVG), only to see the equity build stolen by these folks right here. Or at least the bottom feeders in that game.

They saw the sexy bit of meat rise up and walk around and they killed it. So badly, did they kill it... that one trading platform (Binance, IIRC) had to put a stop to the trading, to cut the bloodletting.

So the rise over time that was enabled by inserted equity by innocent and unaware members of the public... is gone. Raped right out of it..and they are going to wait to do it again. They are the reason that the coin is now dead in the water as is the money I invested. They took all my gains.

All these articles about Verge being the next secure and private bitcoin (I was looking at it for the past three weeks as a real contender), John McCaffee endorsing it, and so on... brought a flood of investment. Which speeded up and amplified the one thing. Opportunity for total rape. He also just endorsed my second choice from this month of observing: Digibyte. Damnit. Which has probably turned to rape by now....or at least the set up for rape.

Those ups and down in the graphs, the bigger faster ones, they are exactly that. They play the xvg/btc game or the eth/btc game or whatever. They look for certain value parameters in that ratio/relationship to emerge, and then they kill the goose... suck the blood out of it..... and inject it into BTC. They work it to get the money both ways. They raped XVG (Verge) for the money that all the article readers and new investors put into it today....and then they took the money/value made.... and put it into BTC (bitcoin) (or wherever), and then they buy again when the XVG is down, in order to do it again, and again, and again...

This is a real eye opener for those who are looking at the crypto market.

This is not unusual or new, it's just that so few see it first hand and so openly. That it is so professional and organized, for even a single cheap little contender of a coin, one that managed to garner a little bit of press.

These are pretty well the same kind of mentality that waits at the bus station to corrupt runaways. IMO.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th December 2017 at 03:02.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), seko (24th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #230
    Language
    English
    Thanks

All these articles about Verge being the next secure and private bitcoin (I was looking at it for the past three weeks as a real contender), John McCaffee endorsing it, and so on... brought a flood of investment. Which speeded up and amplified the one thing. Opportunity for total rape. He also just endorsed my second choice from this month of observing: Digibyte. Damnit. Which has probably turned to rape by now....or at least the set up for rape
    When John McCafee endorses something, I go the other way ... quickly. I do not trust him nor his advice.

When Clif High endorses something, I eventually sometimes go the other way ... more slowly.

In any case, I only trade the "price action" in a limited sense. If something's on my list to own more of, and I happen to notice that the price just took a dip, for no good reason that I can see, I might get a little more, while it's "on sale." Similarly, if something's on my list to own less of, and I happen to react to the price chart with a "nice move up smile", I might sell some.

But what gets something on my radar (well, what should get something on my radar) to move more in or more out of is my larger take on how the future will unfold and how that will effect the item and how I would rather have my limited assets allocated.

Fortunately, this all rather easy for me now, since my assets are quite limited, due in part to my investment advice not being worth crap .

===

That link doesn't work for me ... an HTML 404 page not found error.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

I should have done a screen capture, they killed it already. It was the evidence trail of collusion in a group, to rape verge. I watched it in real time. The plan, the trigger points, the details, the whole thing, in real time as it happened.

It worked when I originally posted it, a few minutes ago.

edit: I can still see it from the link I sent myself in a gmail draft (so I could retrieve it at a later date)

Must be blocked from linking as I can still open it over and over from my link save in a gmail draft.

maybe I accidentally got into a secure site when I searched for data on what happened to the currency, 'why the sudden collapse' in a google search... and am temporarily allowed a look see around this possibly private members only site. Who knows.

I'll try another....

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XV...HORT-then-buy/

That form of linking seems to work.

I did not buy into it as McCaffee recommended it, he just dumped on the parade I was looking at joining. Same for Digibyte. Research brought me to them.

One of my childhood choices in potential, as a child, was Stock Market Broker. All the research skills I have are perfect for it. I'm not interested in the morals or the ethics, so I walked way from an easy trip into billions. My time was right (As a youth), and so is my skill package. I can't stand those assholes who tend to run in those circles, so I abandoned it before I went in that direction.

I bought Verge (XVG) as part of a long range plan started from weeks before.. and then I found out about all the endorsement.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th December 2017 at 03:29.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (24th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #232
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

yes carmody, i saw that yesterday or day before every crypto went down and verge went up...its freaking manipulation.

just pop into my head, i think people need to start thinking about technology behind cryptos rather crypto as bitcoin-eth form of currency or payment. i think this is an experiment and a psyop.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 24th December 2017 at 03:27.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Carmody (24th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

If you look at all the coins that are up in the given daily downturn (right now), you can see it is the ones that are on the coinomi interface. and available for swaps on the changelly and shapeshift swap programs that operate on the coinomi platform.. (that's how I finally made my way to getting some verge earlier today. Unavailable via any other doorway except that of trading platforms. I jumped on the chance immediately, minutes count in the crypto world).

Fresh meat for the grist mill of the pump and dumpers.

anyway, I'll stop. That's not exactly what this thread is about....kinda sorta maybe...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

Here's digital currency manipulation, seen live, by me --and powerless to stop it.

I bought into verge (XVG), only to see the equity build stolen by these folks right here. Or at least the bottom feeders in that game.

They saw the sexy bit of meat rise up and walk around and they killed it. So badly, did they kill it... that one trading platform (Binance, IIRC) had to put a stop to the trading, to cut the bloodletting.

So the rise over time that was enabled by inserted equity by innocent and unaware members of the public... is gone. Raped right out of it..and they are going to wait to do it again. They are the reason that the coin is now dead in the water as is the money I invested. They took all my gains.

All these articles about Verge being the next secure and private bitcoin (I was looking at it for the past three weeks as a real contender), John McCaffee endorsing it, and so on... brought a flood of investment. Which speeded up and amplified the one thing. Opportunity for total rape. He also just endorsed my second choice from this month of observing: Digibyte. Damnit. Which has probably turned to rape by now....or at least the set up for rape.

Those ups and down in the graphs, the bigger faster ones, they are exactly that. They play the xvg/btc game or the eth/btc game or whatever. They look for certain value parameters in that ratio/relationship to emerge, and then they kill the goose... suck the blood out of it..... and inject it into BTC. They work it to get the money both ways. They raped XVG (Verge) for the money that all the article readers and new investors put into it today....and then they took the money/value made.... and put it into BTC (bitcoin) (or wherever), and then they buy again when the XVG is down, in order to do it again, and again, and again...

This is a real eye opener for those who are looking at the crypto market.

This is not unusual or new, it's just that so few see it first hand and so openly. That it is so professional and organized, for even a single cheap little contender of a coin, one that managed to garner a little bit of press.

These are pretty well the same kind of mentality that waits at the bus station to corrupt runaways. IMO.
    This is why I was looking at Hive and Genesys blockchain technology, now traded in regular stock exchanges. I do not feel solid enough to trade in coins yet (bitcoins or etherium or others). This is the wild west.

And you are right Paul, the regular markets are the wild west too for the last 2 decades if you do no possess the computer and the algorithms to make it automatic or help you out in the analysis.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you look at all the coins that are up in the given daily downturn (right now), you can see it is the ones that are on the coinomi interface. and available for swaps on the changelly and shapeshift swap programs that operate on the coinomi platform.. (that's how I finally made my way to getting some verge earlier today. Unavailable via any other doorway except that of trading platforms. I jumped on the chance immediately, minutes count in the crypto world).

Fresh meat for the grist mill of the pump and dumpers.

anyway, I'll stop. That's not exactly what this thread is about....kinda sorta maybe...
    yes Carmody, this thread is about that too, guys I am learning faster with you than anywhere else!!!! thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #235
    Thanks

ok, look at the seven day cycle of the coin verge, at coinmarketcap.

Look at the bottom of the graph. Note the huge sales 'lumps', that they occur when changelly, the exchange platform ....has verge available for swapping.

Changelly is the ONLY place one can buy Verge (on coinomi, a android cell phone platform that is really taking off), outside of being on the odd trading platform - which is far more work than the average person will ever commit to. Cell phone users, would all be new to this, and there are tons of them. As we all know.

they talk about their wallet having problems at changelly and the window to buy or sell, is up and down. Note how the window closed and I was one of the last to get in, in the last cycle. I was raped on the exchange value as my transaction finally cleared...4 hours later. Verge swapping went away on changelly... the value went up as high as it could....leveled off... and the slaughter began. Like driving the herd into a cul de sac.

The slaughter is over and gone in the crypto world which moves very very fast.... the daily dip of the crypto market is ending, things are picking up again and suddenly you can buy verge on Changelly again. Well, isn't that amazing as coincidences go.

oh, it's (XVG) going up quickly already....
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th December 2017 at 04:40.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (24th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #236
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

ok, look at the seven day cycle of the coin verge, at coinmarketcap.

Look at the bottom of the graph. Note the huge sales 'lumps', that they occur when changelly, the exchange platform ....has verge available for swapping.

Changelly is the ONLY place one can buy Verge (on coinomi, a android cell phone platform that is really taking off), outside of being on the odd trading platform - which is far more work than the average person will ever commit to. Cell phone users, would all be new to this, and there are tons of them. As we all know.

they talk about their wallet having problems at changelly and the window to buy or sell, is up and down. Note how the window closed and I was one of the last to get in, in the last cycle. I was raped on the exchange value as my transaction finally cleared...4 hours later. Verge swapping went away on changelly... the value went up as high as it could....leveled off... and the slaughter began. Like driving the herd into a cul de sac.

The slaughter is over and gone in the crypto world which moves very very fast.... the daily dip of the crypto market is ending, things are picking up again and suddenly you can buy verge on Changelly again. Well, isn't that amazing as coincidences go.

oh, it's (XVG) going up quickly already....

can you explain about rape and how they did it able to get from both? if not for reading this thread and prediction about 50% alot of peeps could have put into it more...a friend of mind so into it.

32. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Here is the reveal.

https://theripplecryptocurrency.com/...lose-millions/

IF..and only IF the 'wraith protocol' is delivered as it is supposed to be..if it is what it is supposed to be, which is very very fast.....then it controls the aspects of arbitrage in the crypto market, it controls the crypto market period.

And, if the Wraith protocol is as it is supposed to be..it also allows for the absolute 0% loss laundering of crypto sourced or stored money, in seconds, at the same time the player can remain unknown and unknown in who or what they deal with.

The person who controls verge currency, controls the market. and can move into a lot of other cross relational aspects. It's a big thing, if true. A very big thing.

And there is the proof that someone is trying. They absolutely killed the market and took huge amounts of the verge coin at very little cost.

They are still doing it right now. (playing at selling/buying verge at Binance [A crypto exchange], for example. right as I write this. Check the numbers on the coins owned by the wallet in the article and you can see it change and get larger)

This, if true, is a big thing.... happening right now.

There is quite the story emerging on this one. If this is all true and someone has just just committed to a very expensive bet ..and the bet is actual and real...then they control the next move in the crypto world.

In effect, one single entity put their hands on the controls for the next while, the unfolding of the biggest change in the human financial economy, when in the moment of change.

In hindsight, there is no doubt such a thing would happen. These kinds of players don't leave such things alone. They run the show due to the breadth of their awareness bubble and the intensity of their actions. And this..this potential powerful turning point... they would not lose track of..or leave to chance.

Quote Wraith Protocol makes it possible to choose between a public or private ledger for the first time in cryptocurrency history, while staying anonymous in both cases. Through this innovative new system, users who value transparency and accountability, e.g. merchants, have the option to have transactions viewable on the blockchain. On the other hand, it also provides an option to those who prefer transactions to vanish entirely. Wraith Protocol allows for complete anonymity to be maintained while providing a safe and secure method of sending and receiving Verge coins without transactions being traceable on a publicly accessible ledger. The update includes stealth Addressing and the latest Tor+SSL integration that will take our core QT users off of clearnet, and migrate them to exclusively operate on the latest Tor network. Also included are the capabilities to designate which ledger a user wishes to transact across, public or private. With elegant simplicity, the Wraith Protocol update will enable users to toggle a switch within the Core QT wallet that allows them to transact via stealth addressing with an additional layer of IP obfuscation through the Tor Network.
    It is also ridiculously fast, and additionally..far more transactions per second than normal crypto transactions. That is where they would kill and own the entire crypto world.

This would be obvious to anyone who was looking at what this 'wraith' thing is supposed to be. And again, no one would ever leave that alone or to chance. One of those 'must be controlled at any price' things.

As costs go -- they got it for pennies on the dollar. Via feints and lies. The usual way.
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th December 2017 at 20:38.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bluestflame (27th December 2017), Flash (27th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), thunder24 (26th December 2017)

34. Link to Post #238
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Hi guys :-)

I'm mining bitcoin gold and have been, pretty much, from the second or third day of them opening or going live with the blockchain.

For those that don't know me, i'm an oldie (of sorts :-) for those that do remember me :-) blessings my friends :-)

i got lucky in my choice of what to mine, in that i did loads of homework and figured it out pretty quick :-)

i have a fairly good cyberpower desktop (cost about 600 dollars) and i am mining with the graphic card in that, although i do have a gtx 750 gaming card coming soon which i hope will speed things up a little.

I don't earn much but it's a couple dollars every 20 days at current prices (bitcoin gold is a little over 3 dollars just now and if the value of the coin goes up then i am gaining income from mining and also from the increase in value of the product.

i can help with all sorts, although i am not very knowleable on the aasics i can work the game boards easier.

i am not affiliated with anyone at all and would not gain personally from anything i might suggest if anyone asks :-) and please do, if i can help i will.

i use the bitcoin gold core wallet which takes a lil time to get up to the network speed and one needs a good speed from motherboard and cpu to run that wallet in 6 hours or less, otherwise thats gonna take you a couple days minimum to upload. But once it is fully updated it works great and i can, and do send and recieve coins into that wallet with no problems up till now :-)

Setting up the miner is a little tricky but can be done with minimal fuss and once big corps get into this way of doing things financially speaking, there will be many products pre-loaded for computing and mining at same time :-) roll on next year :-)

talks soon folks :-)

35. Link to Post #239
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It is also ridiculously fast, and additionally..far more transactions per second than normal crypto transactions. That is where they would kill and own the entire crypto world.
    According to the Verge Cryptocurrency Blackpaper, it achieves its speed by using bloom filters and sidechains.

This "black paper" doesn't use the word "sharding" explicitly, but I believe that what the Verge black paper describes in the section mentioning Bloom Filters is a variant of what the database people call sharding, which is dividing up a large database that is a performance bottleneck into several smaller databases, each covering part of the data space. Transactions that happen to involve only records in a single shard can proceed faster, as these smaller shards are faster. Transactions across the records in just two or three shards can still proceed more quickly than they could against the original, slow, behemoth, monolithic database.

Sharding, bloom filters and side chains are to shared data as buffers, caches and virtual memory are to traditional processor/memory/storage computer architectures. They all involve dividing up the data into smaller chunks, such that most of the time the chunks required for a processor to handle the current transaction stream are substantially less than the total size of the data. It's almost always easier, cheaper and faster to have to handle a small amount of data in active storage than a very large amount of data.

===

However the various protocols underlying Verge, once transactions hit the main Ethereum or similar blockchain, are simply, by orders of magnitude, necessarily (due to their conflating the mechanism to limit currency with the mechanism to communicate and reach concensus on transactions) too slow.

I expect that no such blockchain based currency, not Ethereum, not Bitcoin, not any of their cousins, will survive in the long run. "Complete solutions" built on top of such blockchain based cryptocurrencies, such as Verge, are, in my estimation, the America On Line (AOL) of the cryptocurrency world. AOL had it's day in the 1990's and early 2000's, but AOL is now history. AOL integrated several layers of the protocol stack and several different capabilities in order to provide an online community in the age of dial up modems.

Such early, fairly aggressive, integration of protocol layers, algorithms and capabilities is often necessary to create ventures into new spaces, but is also a long term weakness, as it inhibits radical optimization of any particular layer of capabilities.

===

This exposes the reason I am enthusiastic about hashgraph. Hashgraph splits out one part of the problem, providing mechanisms to communicate transactions and reach concensus, from other aspects of the problem, such as how to throttle the creation of new money, and hashgraph provides a radically faster algorithm for its part of the problem, prior to layering any sharding or similar on top of it. The hashgraph algorithms make no attempt to provide a throttled means of crypto currency generation; that is left to other layers in the solution stack.

The Verge seems to go in the other direction, proposing to adopt a variety of performance enhancement, privacy enhancing and cross-blockchain protocols in an apparent effort to be "all things to all men." Such appears to me to be "premature optimization" in the architecture space; a sin that I have been guilty of myself at times, and seldom the way to success.

===

All this is not to deny that Verge can "shoot to the moon", or vanish like spit on a hot tin roof, all whilst hashgraph continues to have no associated cryptocurrency whatsoever.

But in the long run, performance differences of many orders of magnitude usually make a profound difference in who the winners are, and who the losers are.

I have a better (though still quite flawed) nose for picking long term technology winners, than I do for picking short term investment winners.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (27th December 2017), Flash (27th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017)

37. Link to Post #240
    Thanks

I was wondering where cryptocurrency idea / creation and the blockchain were from and whom they were serving. At first glance it truly looks like it has been created by people, for people, to avoid Bank's heavy handed power over financial transactions and people lives. My naive wishes for the better world for all humanity.

An AI secret communication system built by deep state (CIA), that would be used by the main PTB in power, the highest levels and the most crooked mafia of this world. It would be used for blockchain technologies, for cryptocurrency, for predicting and mostly controlling the future, and it would be sold in parts for building big structures (including potentially Mars installations). This would be the fight for information and knowledge, through AI technologies. It would be linked to CERN development, and much more. This AI name is TYLER.

Another secret communication system exist for the Army, namely JADE.

The funny part is that they use the Etherium term for decision model in AI, and have the same name for one cryptocurency. Furthermore, the name HIVE, as mentioned in one of my previous post, a company on the stock exchange that created blockchain environments is the same name as well as the one used in this AI technology.

This video truly worth a real hard listen in my views - very very instructive. (taken from the AI thread here on Avalon). I do not see why the guy would by lying - but I cannot know if he is paid to publish this or not. He also links Q Anon to it as well as president Trump (in this video or the other one similar on the AI tread we have).

Last edited by Flash; 27th December 2017 at 00:58.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (27th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (27th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast