+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inelia Benz update July 1, 2017: The 'Event' is now

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Inelia Benz update July 1, 2017: The 'Event' is now

Daozen, you never cease to amaze me. Your finger is quietly on the pulse in so many areas. I love your quiet, understated method of sharing.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Daozen (11th August 2017), Pam (11th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Sigh..

Not to be negative.
    Inelia said she would work in public until 2017 yes.
    So conveniently there is now a field of energy in place we can (try) to connect to so she can step out of the spotlight.
    If we fail to do so, we are probably enslaved by low frequency programming that needs to be removed. There are of course various ways to do so. As we could just up our frequency, remove the old programs and continue to dichotomize by placing a good/false quality on the high/low frequency bandwidth.

Why not accept the low and the high for the frequency band it flows on.
    Remember it's just a ride.
    The ride goes up and down and round and round.
    It's got thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored.
    It's very loud.

With Love
    Eelco

Thanks for a great post! Who wants to bet that there will be some reason for her to "stay in the spotlight" beyond 2017? I have yet to find a person that gets a teeny weeny bit of adoration from the masses (and possibly a few dollars) that can walk away from it, and I am looking.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Daozen, you never cease to amaze me. Your finger is quietly on the pulse in so many areas. I love your quiet, understated method of sharing.

I have to agree wholeheartedly with you, findingneo.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Daozen (12th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

We are all creators, whether consciously or unconsciously. Neville Goddard is a great study for this type of information.
    Does the world cause you or do you cause the world?
    Another great paradox: both /and!
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Rich (12th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    The lure of the New Age Movement is Ego.
    You are not a creator. You are a creation.
    Well I wish my ego was that supportive. Where do people get such egos? Mine's an arsehole to me.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th August 2017 at 21:34. Reason: added quote source
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,748 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    You are not a creator. You are a creation.
    Do note: in my strongest, certain, opinion, this is 100% not true.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (12th August 2017), Anchor (13th August 2017), Baby Steps (13th August 2017), Daozen (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Michelle Marie (12th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (13th August 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (12th August 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Turiya, I finally got to see the video you posted about Private Issue.

This is great because from what I see, the ambiguous and deceptive private-public secret systems are coming to Light. We are at the initial stages of awareness (at least I am) of these tricky "agreements" called public-private partnerships. Because people are digging in to these issues to discover the truth, eventually the whole thing will come to the light of our awareness--and truly, the truth will set us free.

I had followed the Heather situation regarding the TDA accounts (accessing and spending the money). The main thing is, that we are finding out all the areas where we have been duped. We will be able to make more informed decisions when we know the truth--we won't fall for it. Also, Winston mentioned ways to withdraw from custodial care and exit the commercial system.

I've seen the public-private systems come into the public school system. They privatize/corporatize one department at a time while eliminating retirement accounts. People are asking...Where did the money go? Since people are realizing they are getting ripped off, they are researching and finding out the real history and its impact on the individual and individual sovereignty.

They go deep into rabbit holes of information and then share this information with others. Our evolution is based on a Truth Revolution, or should I say Truth Revelations and Love Revolution. While overcoming with superior intelligence--the higher intelligence of the heart--people are waking up to the truth and becoming empowered.

This is exactly the shift in energy that we are talking about. People are uniting around the truth, perceiving the truth within, and taking a stand.

Thanks for sharing this. It helps to bring this thread down to earth. We can relate to and apply information that will free us from the debt-slavery, physical-slavery, and mental slavery systems. We ARE free!

Winston brings up the bigger picture and the role of the Angels. He seems to have gathered some very essential information for our times.

Thank you very much for your contribution.

Love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

11. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

I always wonder if it's the truth of the peoples front of judea or the judean peoples front. But since i am creator I will device my own truth.

with love

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

PathWalker (13th August 2017), provolon (15th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2