+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jon Rappoport | Not fake news: Interview with CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,651 times in 5,520 posts

Default Jon Rappoport | Not fake news: Interview with CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson

"And CBS will conveniently forget how it aided and abetted the CDC, by censoring real news, and instead opted for egregious and titanic fake news."

"The CDC will lie about anything it wants to. It will boldly go where no person interested in real science will go."

This received from regular blog updates I receive from Jon. It is a reprint of an article and excerpt from an interview he did with Sharyl Attkisson in 2014 around the time of the release of the film 'Vaxxed'; the article themed around the Swine Flu pandemonium. Or maybe as Sofia Smallstorm and Jenny Lake have suggested before an element of an ongoing ICE (Integrated Capstone Event) a view which I am rather more inclined toward than not.

While the web is awash with fake news hysteria with understandable very real concerns with censorship creep at every turn it seems, and many of us vigilant and able to distinguish what is, and what isn't fake, it's a timely reminder all the same. (TQ)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My interview with CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson: not fake news by Jon Rappoport

It’s a reminder about the difference between fake and real news, and about who the major purveyors of fake news are.

It also reveals a familiar strategy major news outlets deploy, when they happen to publish a true story and then realize its explosive implications: they shut down all further investigation. They close the book.

Here is the piece in full:

Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you’re aware that a film, Vaxxed, has been showing in theaters across America and overseas---and audiences are stunned by its revelations.
    Vaxxed exposes a huge scandal at the CDC, where a long-time researcher, William Thompson, confessed (2014) that he and colleagues committed gross fraud in a study of the MMR vaccine.

Thompson admitted the evidence showed the vaccine led to a higher risk of autism in children---but that finding was intentionally buried, and the vaccine was given a free pass.

Of course, mainstream reporters have been mercilessly attacking Vaxxed, and a segment of the population finds it impossible to believe that the CDC would ever commit this kind of fraud.

So, as a mind-changer, let me take you back to the late summer of 2009, and the Swine Flu epidemic, which was hyped to the sky by the CDC. The Agency was calling for all Americans to take the Swine Flu vaccine. Remember?

The problem was, the CDC was concealing another scandal.

At the time, star CBS investigative reporter, Sharyl Attkisson, was working on a Swine Flu story. She discovered that the CDC had secretly stopped counting cases of the illness---while, of course, continuing to warn Americans about its unchecked spread.

Understand that the CDC’s main job is counting cases and reporting the numbers.
    What was the Agency up to?

Here is an excerpt from my 2014 interview with Sharyl Attkisson:

Rappoport: In 2009, you spearheaded coverage of the so-called Swine Flu pandemic. You discovered that, in the summer of 2009, the Centers for Disease Control, ignoring their federal mandate, [secretly] stopped counting Swine Flu cases in America. Yet they continued to stir up fear about the “pandemic,” without having any real measure of its impact. Wasn’t that another investigation of yours that was shut down? Wasn’t there more to find out?
    Attkisson: The implications of the story were even worse than that. We discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one [CBS] executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was “the most original story” he’d seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others pushed to stop it [after it was published on the CBS News website] and, in the end, no [CBS television news] broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.

---end of interview excerpt---

It was routine for doctors all over America to send blood samples from patients they’d diagnosed with Swine Flu, or the “most likely” Swine Flu patients, to labs for testing. And overwhelmingly, those samples were coming back with the result: not Swine Flu, not any kind of flu.

That was the big secret. That’s what the CDC was hiding. That’s why they stopped reporting Swine Flu case numbers. That’s what Attkisson had discovered. That’s why she was shut down.
    But it gets even worse.
    Because about three weeks after Attkisson’s findings were published on the CBS News website, the CDC, obviously in a panic, decided to double down. If one lie is exposed, tell an even bigger one. A much bigger one.

Here, from a November 12, 2009, WebMD article is the CDC’s response: “Shockingly, 14 million to 34 million U.S. residents — the CDC’s best guess is 22 million — came down with H1N1 swine flu by Oct. 17 [2009].” (“22 million cases of Swine Flu in US,” by Daniel J. DeNoon).

Are your eyeballs popping? They should be.

In the summer of 2009, the CDC secretly stops counting Swine Flu cases in America, because the overwhelming percentage of lab tests from likely Swine Flu patients shows no sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu.

There is no Swine Flu epidemic.

Then, the CDC estimates there are 22 MILLION cases of Swine Flu in the US. So…the premise that the CDC would never lie about important matters like, oh, a vaccine increasing the risk of autism…you can lay that one to rest.

The CDC will lie about anything it wants to. It will boldly go where no person interested in real science will go.

It will completely ignore its mandate to care about human health, and it will get away with it.

And CBS will conveniently forget how it aided and abetted the CDC, by censoring real news, and instead opted for egregious and titanic fake news.

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Tintin; 8th August 2017 at 07:52.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (9th August 2017), ceetee9 (8th August 2017), Chester (8th August 2017), CurEus (11th August 2017), Dennis Leahy (8th August 2017), dynamo (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Griff (8th August 2017), Jantje (8th August 2017), jjjones (9th August 2017), JRS (9th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Matt P (8th August 2017), Michelle Marie (8th August 2017), mountain_jim (8th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), Rawhide68 (8th August 2017), Reinhard (8th August 2017), sdv (8th August 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2017), WTHTLight (8th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Jon Rappoport | Not fake news: Interview with CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson

The public school system was engaged to help promote swine flu shots, too. I wouldn't have any part of it. I quit my job and still hold a copy of the "teaching instrument" used to sway the children that they must get H1N1 AND regular flu shots. I'm still appalled that this happened in our public school system.

AND let's take a look at how many pharmaceuticals are dispensed AT the schools and what their strategies are. Parents need to be ultra-aware. Watch what you sign! Read every word. Protect your children.

Girls can get vaccines without their parents' knowledge or consent once they reach the age of 17. A high school girl informed me of her experience. Her parents still don't know. (Unless she told them after speaking to me.)

Let's find out the whole extent of this and see who else is complicit!

This is the time for Truth--let's have it.

Love,
    MM

PS. I've always loved Jon Rappaport for his truth, his style, and his candid demeanor. Thanks, Jon.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th August 2017 at 00:39.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ceetee9 (8th August 2017), dynamo (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Jantje (8th August 2017), jjjones (9th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Matt P (8th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), Reinhard (8th August 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2017), Tintin (8th August 2017), WTHTLight (8th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Default Re: Jon Rappoport | Not fake news: Interview with CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson

So, one obvious question is: why do the people at CDC and their handlers want to scare, if not force, people to put poison in their bodies? What is the end game?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

dynamo (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Jantje (8th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Michelle Marie (8th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2017), Tintin (9th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    So, one obvious question is: why do the people at CDC and their handlers want to scare, if not force, people to put poison in their bodies? What is the end game?
    Vaccines and other toxins in our food, water, air and medicines are part of the ongoing "taming of the human beast", such as I listed a couple of weeks ago in this post: Taming the human beast - the increasing surveillance and control of humanity.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bobme (8th August 2017), ceetee9 (8th August 2017), dynamo (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Jantje (8th August 2017), Kristin (8th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), Reinhard (8th August 2017), Satori (8th August 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2017), Tintin (9th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Vaccines and other toxins in our food, water, air and medicines are part of the ongoing "taming of the human beast", such as I listed a couple of weeks ago in this post: Taming the human beast - the increasing surveillance and control of humanity.
    True Paul, the many ways we are being manipulated are amazing, and extremely numerous.

Just about anything one can imagine is being manipulated in some way.

I do not think anymore though, that it is to tame us. I see it as more of eliminating us as a species.

Yet inside of me, I know that is impossible.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Callista (8th August 2017), dynamo (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), Satori (8th August 2017), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2017), Tintin (9th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

What I am discovering is that human behaviour can and usually is deeply irrational, and that a group of people can convince themselves that a belief is right (and thus act accordingly) even if there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

That there are sinister motives to pushing vaccines is believable, but I think that there are many who support vaccinations because they have been captured by a belief that they blindly follow. We assume that scientists are committed to truth and objectivity and evidence, and so on, but I suspect that many are infected with the stupidity of blindly following a belief and ignoring all evidence!

Yes, vaccinations do harm (i.e. there is a risk). What is the evidence, other than scientific studies that are repressed or ignored? Well, the USA has a court that hears complaints of vaccine injury and pays compensation! Japanese scientists studying autism accept it as a given that that vaccine injury is one of the causes of autism (as far as I know, the reason why some children are affected and not others is still not clear).

If children are not vaccinated, could they get sick and die? Yes, there is a large risk of getting sick and a small risk of dying or being rendered disabled by the illness, especially for children who are malnourished or living in crowded and unclean environments. (By the way, I am old enough to have been a child when childhood diseases were regarded as a rite of passage. When a child in the village had mumps, my Mum dressed us up and made us go and visit him in the hope that we would get mumps and get it over with!)

If children are given dozens of vaccines (how many are too many?), is there a risk of dying or disability (such as autism)? Yes.

To assess which is the greater risk is to simplify the matter (dumb down the sheeple), in my opinion.

In an ideal society, people should have the liberty to make a personal informed choice about vaccinations. Yes, it gets complex because without the herd effect of vaccinating everyone, the risks of illness increases, but being alive and being human is complicated and is about making difficult choices (part of our right surely)!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Jantje (8th August 2017), Nasu (8th August 2017), Satori (8th August 2017), Tintin (9th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

@sdv,

I really liked your post. You've done your homework! Just one thing - you stated: ..."Yes, it gets complex because without the herd effect of vaccinating everyone, the risks of illness increases, but being alive and being human is complicated and is about making difficult choices (part of our right surely)!"

Herd immunity is a myth as it pertains to the vaccinated. Most adults are not fully vaccinated according to the CDC's whim. So there goes our so-called herd immunity, because most of our adult population, from the age of 18 upward, are not fully vaccinated, if at all. Dr. Russell Blaylock, a now retired, former neurosurgeon, has this to say about the 'myth' of herd immunity:

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20...sell-blaylock/

SNIP:

Is Herd Immunity Real?

..."In the original description of herd immunity, the protection to the population at large occurred only if people contracted the infections naturally. The reason for this is that naturally-acquired immunity lasts for a lifetime. The vaccine proponents quickly latched onto this concept and applied it to vaccine-induced immunity. But, there was one major problem – vaccine-induced immunity lasted for only a relatively short period, from 2 to 10 years at most, and then this applies only to humoral immunity. This is why they began, silently, to suggest boosters for most vaccines, even the common childhood infections such as chickenpox, measles, mumps, and rubella.

Then they discovered an even greater problem, the boosters were lasting for only 2 years or less. This is why we are now seeing mandates that youth entering colleges have multiple vaccines, even those which they insisted gave lifelong immunity, such as the MMR. The same is being suggested for full-grown adults. Ironically, no one in the media or medical field is asking what is going on. They just accept that it must be done.

That vaccine-induced herd immunity is mostly myth can be proven quite simply. When I was in medical school, we were taught that all of the childhood vaccines lasted a lifetime. This thinking existed for over 70 years. It was not until relatively recently that it was discovered that most of these vaccines lost their effectiveness 2 to 10 years after being given. What this means is that at least half the population, that is the baby boomers, have had no vaccine-induced immunity against any of these diseases for which they had been vaccinated very early in life. In essence, at least 50% or more of the population was unprotected for decades.

If we listen to present-day wisdom, we are all at risk of resurgent massive epidemics should the vaccination rate fall below 95%. Yet, we have all lived for at least 30 to 40 years with 50% or less of the population having vaccine protection. That is, herd immunity has not existed in this country for many decades and no resurgent epidemics have occurred. Vaccine-induced herd immunity is a lie used to frighten doctors, public-health officials, other medical personnel, and the public into accepting vaccinations.

When we examine the scientific literature, we find that for many of the vaccines protective immunity was 30 to 40%, meaning that 70% to 60% of the public has been without vaccine protection. Again, this would mean that with a 30% to 40% vaccine-effectiveness rate combined with the fact that most people lost their immune protection within 2 to 10 year of being vaccinated, most of us were without the magical 95% number needed for herd immunity. This is why vaccine defenders insist the vaccines have 95% effectiveness rates.

Without the mantra of herd immunity, these public-health officials would not be able to justify forced mass vaccinations..."

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Jantje (8th August 2017), Matt P (8th August 2017), Satori (8th August 2017), sdv (8th August 2017), Tintin (9th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Actually, vaccines destroy immunity, the natural immunity that babies get from their mothers (if their mothers had it) and which does last a lifetime.
    Vaccines never were the cause of the decline in diseases--better food, water, sanitation, and understanding of how diseases proliferate were.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bayareamom (8th August 2017), Blacklight43 (8th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Jantje (8th August 2017), Matt P (8th August 2017), sdv (8th August 2017), Tintin (9th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    @sdv,

I really liked your post. You've done your homework! Just one thing - you stated: ..."Yes, it gets complex because without the herd effect of vaccinating everyone, the risks of illness increases, but being alive and being human is complicated and is about making difficult choices (part of our right surely)!"

Herd immunity is a myth as it pertains to the vaccinated. Most adults are not fully vaccinated according to the CDC's whim. So there goes our so-called herd immunity, because most of our adult population, from the age of 18 upward, are not fully vaccinated, if at all. Dr. Russell Blaylock, a now retired, former neurosurgeon, has this to say about the 'myth' of herd immunity:

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20...sell-blaylock/

SNIP:

Is Herd Immunity Real?

..."In the original description of herd immunity, the protection to the population at large occurred only if people contracted the infections naturally. The reason for this is that naturally-acquired immunity lasts for a lifetime. The vaccine proponents quickly latched onto this concept and applied it to vaccine-induced immunity. But, there was one major problem – vaccine-induced immunity lasted for only a relatively short period, from 2 to 10 years at most, and then this applies only to humoral immunity. This is why they began, silently, to suggest boosters for most vaccines, even the common childhood infections such as chickenpox, measles, mumps, and rubella.

Then they discovered an even greater problem, the boosters were lasting for only 2 years or less. This is why we are now seeing mandates that youth entering colleges have multiple vaccines, even those which they insisted gave lifelong immunity, such as the MMR. The same is being suggested for full-grown adults. Ironically, no one in the media or medical field is asking what is going on. They just accept that it must be done.

That vaccine-induced herd immunity is mostly myth can be proven quite simply. When I was in medical school, we were taught that all of the childhood vaccines lasted a lifetime. This thinking existed for over 70 years. It was not until relatively recently that it was discovered that most of these vaccines lost their effectiveness 2 to 10 years after being given. What this means is that at least half the population, that is the baby boomers, have had no vaccine-induced immunity against any of these diseases for which they had been vaccinated very early in life. In essence, at least 50% or more of the population was unprotected for decades.

If we listen to present-day wisdom, we are all at risk of resurgent massive epidemics should the vaccination rate fall below 95%. Yet, we have all lived for at least 30 to 40 years with 50% or less of the population having vaccine protection. That is, herd immunity has not existed in this country for many decades and no resurgent epidemics have occurred. Vaccine-induced herd immunity is a lie used to frighten doctors, public-health officials, other medical personnel, and the public into accepting vaccinations.

When we examine the scientific literature, we find that for many of the vaccines protective immunity was 30 to 40%, meaning that 70% to 60% of the public has been without vaccine protection. Again, this would mean that with a 30% to 40% vaccine-effectiveness rate combined with the fact that most people lost their immune protection within 2 to 10 year of being vaccinated, most of us were without the magical 95% number needed for herd immunity. This is why vaccine defenders insist the vaccines have 95% effectiveness rates.

Without the mantra of herd immunity, these public-health officials would not be able to justify forced mass vaccinations..."
    Wow. Thanks Bayareamom for this info. So vaccinations not only carry a risk of harm, but they are not very effective in preventing illness, unless given repeated doses throughout a lifetime? Well, personally, I have remained healthy and have a very robust immune system. I personally have had two vaccines: one for smallpox and one for polio (luckily, the safer one developed in the UK) and have never had a booster. (We were forcibly vaccinated in the colonies, but everyone was afraid of polio and smallpox was considered a killer disease.) As a child, I had measles, chickenpox (never mumps - sorry Mum!), German measles, as did my sisters and all my friends and kids in the neighbourhood.

So when I was a child, the wisdom was correct, i.e. getting mumps as a child would protect me from contracting it as an adult, when the illness would be more severe?
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Bayareamom (8th August 2017), Jantje (8th August 2017), Tintin (9th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Simple. The CDC is nothing more than a vaccine company. They hold over 50 vaccine patents.
    The end game is profit, short and long term. Profit off the vaccine in the short term and then long term profit for them and their evil cohorts in the medical business by CREATING disease, which is what vaccines are designed to do.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), onawah (8th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2017), Tintin (9th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Actually, with all the research which finds the multitude of harm vaccines can cause to both children and adults, the agenda seems fairly clear that more than $$ is involved with the big pharma vaccine agenda. I once heard someone state something to the effect that it's fairly easy to bury the dead bodies, but one very good method for control of any civilization is to sicken/debilitate the masses so as to make them more susceptible to control and manipulation.

For ME, this is precisely what the vaccine agenda is all about, along with GMO laden foods agenda, etc.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Matt P (8th August 2017), onawah (8th August 2017), Satori (8th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2017), Tintin (9th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@sdv,

"So when I was a child, the wisdom was correct, i.e. getting mumps as a child would protect me from contracting it as an adult, when the illness would be more severe?"

Absolutely.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Tintin (9th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks all for some very well informed and considered contribution to the thread. There is clearly some good knowledge amongst you.

So, could we agree then that the CDC in cahoots with MSM 'manufactured in the minds' that there was a Swine Flu outbreak, at all - ie there wasn't one - and that this whole exercise, in the same or similar way to the infamous Sandy Hook shooting drill, as has been brilliantly researched and identified by the aforementioned Smallstorm and Lake, was simply a psychological operation rammed home by exponents of fake news (MSM) to see how the population would respond to an imagined scenario. In short, fake news, absolutely. That they could also peddle in the MSM that the source of the outbreak was discovered on a farm in Mexico is laughable: just how realistic or plausible is that, I ask you!

In my view this was certainly a continuation of a centuries old practice of imbuing a reaction in people and observing behaviour and thereby manipulating behaviour/instilling control.

You may not agree but it would make absolute sense.
    Last edited by Tintin; 9th August 2017 at 09:03.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), Matt P (9th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Actually, with all the research which finds the multitude of harm vaccines can cause to both children and adults, the agenda seems fairly clear that more than $$ is involved with the big pharma vaccine agenda. I once heard someone state something to the effect that it's fairly easy to bury the dead bodies, but one very good method for control of any civilization is to sicken/debilitate the masses so as to make them more susceptible to control and manipulation.

For ME, this is precisely what the vaccine agenda is all about, along with GMO laden foods agenda, etc.
    ..."but one very good method for control of any civilization is to sicken/debilitate the masses so as to make them more susceptible to control and manipulation."

Spot on Bayareamom
    Last edited by Tintin; 9th August 2017 at 11:45.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bayareamom (9th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread