Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: '20-and-back', and claims of age regression

1. Link to Post #41
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: '20-and-back', and claims of age regression

NASU quote:

"Another conundrum is that he is still in the future, serving his last tour of duty, by my maths. So presumably, if he has memories of his past missions, he would remember how all this pans out right? No need to get his feathers ruffled by any dark alliance, excuse the pun. He would remember how it all ended, I wonder why he never mentions anything that happened or will yet happen in our future, that would shut up us nay Sayers now wouldn't it.

He could mention anything, nothing secret or confidential of course, something boring, a natural event of some kind, there must be a few to pick from over the next ten to fifteen years, the terrible recent floods in Texas, his home state, being a good example...

Also, seeing as his feathered friends choose not to support him in any physical way, either with any evidence of their existence or financially with some rare elements, metals or objects that he could sell, but do support the idea of him making comics, TV shows and doing the symposium circuit to finance their important message through his disclosure, why doesn't he bet on something that he knows will happen in the future, something with unlikely odds?

Unless he can't remember anything at all of importance happening, in which case, there's nothing to worry about.. Lol.... N""

I think that about sums it up and shows it up for what it is - a Bull**** money making story scam !
    However I do not rule out the possibility that there may be more behind this than just $$$,

"muddying the waters"
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 1st September 2017 at 13:31.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

I couldn't resist...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2017), Chester (3rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2017), Nasu (4th September 2017), Shadowself (3rd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Hey Joe, what you doin' with those grapes in your hand...? 😎
    Love the short thoughts as well as the big delves.
    The .01% memory cell is clinging on for dear life, poor thing! Good grief, this whole scenario needs a good squirt from my can of BS repellant. 🙄
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2017), Nasu (4th September 2017), Shadowself (3rd September 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Keep on a-think'n Joe....we love it! Personally, I would love to hear Bill's opinion on what happened to Bob Dean in his "time-condensed" experience. He DID remember what went on while he was away for those 15 min.(two weeks, I believe) I'm thinking there MUST be some sort of mechanism that has been discovered & used or... WHY such a concerted attempt to discredit it ALL? Just wondering & trying to sort thru' all I have taken in!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2017), Callista (3rd September 2017), Nasu (4th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I would love to hear Bill's opinion on what happened to Bob Dean in his "time-condensed" experience. He DID remember what went on while he was away for those 15 min.(two weeks, I believe)
    Well, all I can say is that memory is NOT just a function of neural structure. If it was, we'd never be able to remember past lives.

What I feel very certain about, from my own experiences and those of others, is that there are two kinds of memory:
    1. retained in the body
    2. retained by the spirit — whether in a body or not.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (3rd September 2017), avid (3rd September 2017), Callista (3rd September 2017), Chester (3rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), gaiagirl (4th September 2017), GoingOn (3rd September 2017), Nasu (4th September 2017), Tintin (4th September 2017), Ultima Thule (4th September 2017), WalterBosley (3rd September 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I would love to hear Bill's opinion on what happened to Bob Dean in his "time-condensed" experience. He DID remember what went on while he was away for those 15 min.(two weeks, I believe)
    Well, all I can say is that memory is NOT just a function of neural structure. If it was, we'd never be able to remember past lives.

What I feel very certain about, from my own experiences and those of others, is that there are two kinds of memory:
    1. retained in the body
    IMO this is one of the most important posts posted on this entire forum because within it is the implication that we are "not the physical body."

IMO the root of the insanity we experience on planet Earth is the pervasive belief in "materialism" as a metaphysical cosmological world view.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

anandacate (3rd September 2017), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2017), Callista (4th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), gaiagirl (4th September 2017), GoingOn (3rd September 2017), gord (4th September 2017), Nasu (4th September 2017), WalterBosley (3rd September 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

The 'insanity' we experience is part of the reason we are here. People must understand and embrace that or it will continue to seem like 'insanity' and nothing will be learned from it, as is the purpose.

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

1. retained in the body
    IMO this is one of the most important posts posted on this entire forum because within it is the implication that we are "not the physical body."

IMO the root of the insanity we experience on planet Earth is the pervasive belief in "materialism" as a metaphysical cosmological world view.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Callista (4th September 2017), Chester (4th September 2017), fourty-two (4th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), gaiagirl (6th September 2017), Nasu (4th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by moriarty (here)
    I was pondering time travel last night (as one does) and the whole Corey '20 and back' scenario threw up many thoughts.

What struck me most about his story/situation there was that if he was transported as a child then what would happen back on planet earth? Would it be that day to day life would carry one as normal for 20 years? ie births, deaths etc, so that when his mission was finished he would return back and be regressed, but so would everyone else on the planet have to be. People who had died in the preceding 20 years would have to come back to life, people who were born in the 20 years would cease to exist.

Am I missing some part of the regression theory?, does the whole planet enter a period of stasis when 1 individual is taken away for a 20 year mission?, is an alternate time line or dimension of reality created once 1 person has been returned?, are there many others doing the '20 and back' missions and what is their effect when returned and age regressed?
    Excellent observation my friend! Similarly, what about all those people who knew him as missing for the last 20 years? His parents, classmates, teachers - what happens to their memories? What about the local newspaper articles and police reports which report him missing? Do they suddenly cease to exist? What about the national statistics over missing people and the library reports etc. archiving these numbers? Does the statistics database suddenly display different numbers? It seems to me the whole world would have to be brought back in time as well, due to all the interrelationships even just a single person has on his or her surroundings.

A more general criticism is what about the apparent "race to the finish line" of competing stakeholders? If party A travels back in time to gain an advantage or fix something, then what about "enemy B"? Team B would then want to also travel back in time, and in order to gain the upper hand they would have to travel further back in time than A, where upon A would respond with travelling even further back in time again, and so forth... Or, they could just continue to travel back to the same date and repeat their actions over and over, sort of like the movie Groundhog Day, where the main character experience the same day over and over.

If team A eventually succeeds in destroying future team B, then team B should in theory already know about this possibility and have already prevented this by going further back in time at an earlier stage and carried out their own plan to eliminate team A. But if both team A and B are alive today, none of them could have been eliminated... And if team A indeed became eliminated, then what about the memories to all the people connected to the team A people? Due to interrelationships, the entire planet will step by step gradually be affected, and hence the memories of the entire planet´s population would eventually have to be changed....

If this were to happen people would have memory gaps and there would be confusion. One day a certain building is there, the next day it isn´t. Yesterday you knew some guy, today he is no longer around. Now this is not what we are experiencing. That would mean either there is no time travel or everything which can happen, happens. All possible timelines coexist and past, present and future all happens at the same time in some bizarre way.

I think the latter is the most plausible truth. That being said, I resonate with the message from the Blue Avians, and due to this message and the overall detailed witness testimonies by mr. Goode, I find it hard to dismiss him. Yet the whole time travel talk doesn´t make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3