+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NASA theorizes Alcubierre Warp Spaceship Can do FTL

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default NASA theorizes Alcubierre Warp Spaceship Can do FTL

NASA's propulsion systems development team lead, Harold G. White, has proposed that a spaceship with an Alcubierre warp drive could reach faster than light 'speeds'. The artist of this short video, Radamore, claimed that NASA paid for 1600 hours of artwork as a proof of concept for this spaceship:

The Alcubrierre warp drive theoretically shortens space-time in front of the ship and lengthening space-time behind, propelling the ship forward. Although the proof of concept has skeptics, the physics involved apparently conforms to general relativity.

Now, from a personal standpoint, and knowing that Ben Rich, the former head of skunkworks at area 51, publicly stated that einstein's equations had significant flaws (atleast 8 from what i recall he said, plus einstein couldnt accomodate quantum physics) and that the black ops had already developed ftl spacecraft, it appears to me that this nasa tidbit is just to whet the public's appetite with what may be a speculative theory that may evetually lead to ftl but is so distant in today's whiteworld tech that its hardly provable. However, it gives them a quick 'out' if someone actually stumbles on the truth, as they can readily say 'you see, we told you about this back in 2011'.

Pardon me if i am jaded, but it is quite frustrating to know that ssp exists, with ftl, and that the public is shown this dribble feed on 'theoretical' designs when in reality they know far more than they let on. But they can always claim they told us so.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Callista (10th August 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), Nasu (10th August 2017), section9 (10th August 2017), toppy (10th August 2017), Tyy1907 (10th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: NASA theorizes Alcubierre Warp Spaceship Can do FTL

I have always suspected that part of the function of the SSP "whistleblowers" is to massage the Larger Society to the Reality of Black Projects. Harold White's Eagleworks is just the tip of the iceberg.

So, for that matter, are Deza projects like Cory Goode, et al.

I applaud people like Richard Dolan and Joseph P. Farrell for their insistence on an evidence-based approach to research. However, I might suggest that the very presence of White World institutions like Eagleworks and people like Goode running around telling stories about Blue Avians is an indication that the evidence-based research crowd is actually on to something.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Callista (10th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), Justplain (10th August 2017), Nasu (10th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread