+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graham Hancock - Did Mars have a civilisation?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Graham Hancock - Did Mars have a civilisation?

Talks about the world needing to be open to mars having an ancient civilisation, mentions mars would have been once like earth, maybe even nicer. What if Atlantis is related to Mars? Mars, a utopia, destroyed by bombardment.

Oh he also discusses how the Egyptians say they received knowledge from people before them. Inheriting things such has the pyramids etc? This is what I have believed also. I think those pyramids are much older than people think. Many thousands of years older. My guess is.. I dunno it sounds stupid. I'll think that one through more

Last edited by 7alon; 10th August 2017 at 08:24.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Al Borealis (11th August 2017), Alekahn2 (11th August 2017), Baby Steps (11th August 2017), Bruno (14th August 2017), EFO (10th August 2017), enigma3 (12th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), Gaia (11th August 2017), ghostrider (12th August 2017), Harley (10th August 2017), Jayke (10th August 2017), justntime2learn (10th August 2017), Matt P (11th August 2017), mojo (12th August 2017), Nasu (10th August 2017), Noelle (10th August 2017), Rawhide68 (12th August 2017), Richard S. (12th August 2017), Spellbound (10th August 2017), Tintin (10th August 2017), toppy (10th August 2017), Zampano (10th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,626 times in 5,415 posts

Default Re: Graham Hancock - Did Mars have a civilisation?

Thanks 7alon. This is interesting and I am currently listening to this; I'm about a quarter of an hour into it at the moment. This sounds like a really old interview. When was this made do you know?

I like Hancock, but, can't help wondering whether he's playing it really safe here - bottled it? - to try and aid sales of his book! I don't mean that at all nastily mind but has he chosen to completely ignore testimony from some bonafide 'blowers' on what's really going on on Mars presently (this is SSP environment I'm talking about) to shift units, because, heaven for fend, that might be a little controversial?! Or was he under pressure from his publisher to get something out to timescale? Anyway, at least he's raising more awareness on Martian matters.

I don't have a mighty problem with him playing it safe as he is a bold soul usually, and has gone where others may fear to tread in the past. But....come on Graham! Granted, I may need to listen right through just in case (and retain the option to contradict this post of mine should he land on contro-ground during the remainder of the broadcast)
    Last edited by Tintin; 10th August 2017 at 10:36.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

7alon (10th August 2017), EFO (10th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), justntime2learn (10th August 2017), Noelle (10th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    Thanks 7alon. This is interesting and I am currently listening to this; I'm about a quarter of an hour into it at the moment.

I like Hancock, but, can't help wondering whether he's playing it really safe here to try and aid sales of his book! I don't mean that at all nastily mind but has he chosen to completely ignore testimony from some bonafide 'blowers' on what's really going on on Mars presently (this is SSP environment I'm talking about) to shift units, because, heaven for fend, that might be a little controversial?! Or was he under pressure from his publisher to get something out to timescale? Anyway, at least he's raising more awareness on Martian matters.

I don't have a mighty problem with him playing it safe as he is a bold soul usually, and has gone where others may fear to tread in the past. But....come on Graham! Granted, I may need to listen right through just in case (and retain the option to contradict this post of mine should he land on contro-ground during the remainder of the broadcast)
    I suppose that is because he tends to study what he can see. Like artefacts, geology etc.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

EFO (10th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), justntime2learn (10th August 2017), Noelle (10th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Thanks 7alon. This is interesting and I am currently listening to this; I'm about a quarter of an hour into it at the moment.

I like Hancock, but, can't help wondering whether he's playing it really safe here to try and aid sales of his book! I don't mean that at all nastily mind but has he chosen to completely ignore testimony from some bonafide 'blowers' on what's really going on on Mars presently (this is SSP environment I'm talking about) to shift units, because, heaven for fend, that might be a little controversial?! Or was he under pressure from his publisher to get something out to timescale? Anyway, at least he's raising more awareness on Martian matters.

I suppose that is because he tends to study what he can see. Like artefacts, geology etc.
    And that is perfectly a good thing to do. Sorry, I've just amended my post and asked the question when was this interview done do you know? It sounds pretty old (he mentions 2000!)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

7alon (12th August 2017), EFO (10th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), justntime2learn (10th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

And that is perfectly a good thing to do. Sorry, I've just amended my post and asked the question when was this interview done do you know? It sounds pretty old (he mentions 2000!)
    1996 I believe . No need to apologise, I believe he is just choosing to be as credible as possible, as he gets no funding from larger interests like the government etc. He wants to try and bring people into his way of thinking, this is what I believe. He wants to encourage public interests to investigate what he has written about, further.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

EFO (10th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), justntime2learn (10th August 2017), Tintin (10th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

1996 I believe . No need to apologise, I believe he is just choosing to be as credible as possible, as he gets no funding from larger interests like the government etc. He wants to try and bring people into his way of thinking, this is what I believe. He wants to encourage public interests to investigate what he has written about, further.
    All good and thanks. Yes, I agree that that is Graham's thrust, and thanks for the date too. 1998! Strewth, that's nearly 20 years ago.

My tuppence, for what it's worth: Mars had, and has still, a civilization although its current manifestation has had to adapt to the catastrophic events that brought about surface life obliteration. I couldn't say though what this civilization comprises but we - homo sapiens sapiens - are present and operating there in some capacity. Quite what that is is anybody's guess.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

7alon (10th August 2017), EFO (10th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), justntime2learn (10th August 2017), Justplain (10th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Former Apollo Astronaut Leaks Info on Mars

NASA Leaking Info on Mars Ancient Civilization
    Brian O´Leary Ph.D Former Apollo Astronaut
    Tom Van Flandern Ph.D

"Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

7alon (10th August 2017), Alekahn2 (11th August 2017), ceetee9 (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), Harley (10th August 2017), Matt P (11th August 2017), Spellbound (10th August 2017), Tintin (11th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

If I'm not mistaken, Graham Hancock has never fully bought into the Ancient Astronaut theory....or ET's in general.

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

7alon (12th August 2017), EFO (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), Gaia (11th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

EFO.....Thanks for the Mars Face video! I did not realize a second face had been photographed!! Nice to see Brian O'Leary....loved the video where Bill & Kerry went to Ecuador to interview him!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

EFO (11th August 2017), Spellbound (10th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

I like Hancock, but, can't help wondering whether he's playing it really safe here - bottled it? - to try and aid sales of his book! I don't mean that at all nastily mind but has he chosen to completely ignore testimony from some bonafide 'blowers' on what's really going on on Mars presently (this is SSP environment I'm talking about) to shift units, because, heaven for fend, that might be a little controversial?! Or was he under pressure from his publisher to get something out to timescale?
    Hancock goes on quantifiable evidence, not hearsay, for which I respect him immensely.

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    If I'm not mistaken, Graham Hancock has never fully bought into the Ancient Astronaut theory....or ET's in general.

Dave - Toronto
    Yes, Graham believes that the 'Gods' were extradimensional entities that people from our past met through taking psychoactive plants, rather than physical extraterrestrial entities. Which, to be fair, is more logical and has more evidence behind it.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 11th August 2017 at 11:40.

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

All interviews in that channel are old, the channel owner is just re-loading old videos in order to make more money, that channel doesn't state who host and guests are so they can go under youtube radar for infringement of copyright rights. No new information in that channel

21. The Following User Says Thank You to latina For This Post:

Tintin (11th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More than one. The face on Mars is 6,000,000 years old and an artificial construct...very similar to the Easter Island monuments. One civilization that occupied Mars (and Earth for that matter) were the Orions. It won't be long until we will find the pyramidal artifacts left for us on Mars (and other planets and satellites) and the only discussion will be when these civilizations existed not if they did.

Funny thing. On the city of Mars (Cairo) lies the Sphinx.

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

And your sources for this information?
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (12th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Asked and answered but I will, again, repeat what I am allowed by forum rules to say. (see my signature)

The information that I provide can easily be found by anyone with an open mind and heart . This information comes to us in many, many forms but the methodology that I am most familiar is human/ET channeling ala Anka/Bashar, Abraham/Hicks, Carroll/Kryon among others. I would include physical mediumship (Hamden, etc.) as rich sources of material as well.

In short, they have left us a complete kit, an instruction manual on physical reality, how to observe it, how it works, how we create it through our beliefs and preferences. If you (pl) apply what they have gifted to us, you will find that their advise is spot on, I see the evidence clearly every day by simply living life in the moment and watching the synchronicities flow.

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

I like Hancock, but, can't help wondering whether he's playing it really safe here - bottled it? - to try and aid sales of his book! I don't mean that at all nastily mind but has he chosen to completely ignore testimony from some bonafide 'blowers' on what's really going on on Mars presently (this is SSP environment I'm talking about) to shift units, because, heaven for fend, that might be a little controversial?! Or was he under pressure from his publisher to get something out to timescale?
    Hancock goes on quantifiable evidence, not hearsay, for which I respect him immensely.

Dave - Toronto
    Yes, Graham believes that the 'Gods' were extradimensional entities that people from our past met through taking psychoactive plants, rather than physical extraterrestrial entities. Which, to be fair, is more logical and has more evidence behind it.
    Hancock appears to have a real "thing" with the AAT but isn't denying the overall existence of physical ETs. I was fortunate to be at his Contact In The Desert 2017 lecture (the only one I didn't get recorded, duh) which paralleled his views as below:

AAT - "My own view is that all of the anomalies of history and prehistory pointed to by advocates of the ancient astronaut hypothesis are far better and more elegantly explained as emanating from a lost, advanced HUMAN civilization of prehistoric antiquity than from high-tech alien visitors from another planet."

ET - "As well as my lecture on this subject to the full conference I’ll be hosting a workshop on the “consciousness connection” to ET abduction and encounter experiences — which I think are evidence of something MUCH more mysterious going on than JUST contacts with physical beings a bit like us but from another planet and with higher tech.

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Asked and answered but I will, again, repeat what I am allowed by forum rules to say. (see my signature)

The information that I provide can easily be found by anyone with an open mind and heart . This information comes to us in many, many forms but the methodology that I am most familiar is human/ET channeling ala Anka/Bashar, Abraham/Hicks, Carroll/Kryon among others. I would include physical mediumship (Hamden, etc.) as rich sources of material as well.

In short, they have left us a complete kit, an instruction manual on physical reality, how to observe it, how it works, how we create it through our beliefs and preferences. If you (pl) apply what they have gifted to us, you will find that their advise is spot on, I see the evidence clearly every day by simply living life in the moment and watching the synchronicities flow.
    Many thanks, but go easy here. This is channeled information, unsubstantiable and definitely not always to be trusted.

You'd be better advised to have written: (in your post #12 above)
    Quote More than one. According to channeled entities Bashar, Kryon and others, the face on Mars is 6,000,000 years old and...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (12th August 2017), Bob (12th August 2017), mountain_jim (12th August 2017), onawah (12th August 2017), Vangelo (12th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Many thanks, but go easy here. This is channeled information, unsubstantiable and definitely not always to be trusted.
    And, certainly not accepted by conventional science.
    As it is with Sitichin and the Annunaki that supposedly 'channeled' information to him regarding his supposed 'translation' of the Sumerian Tablets... eh?
    Last edited by turiya; 12th August 2017 at 01:00.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Dave - Toronto
    Well he certainly doesn't give that impression in the video

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    And, certainly not accepted by conventional science.
    As it is with Sitichin and the Annunaki that supposedly 'channeled' information to him regarding his supposed 'translation' of the Sumerian Tablets... eh?
    I am starting to conclude that people pick whatever story or theme or paradigm they like best or which suits their world view the best. I know I make my whole set of operational assumptions and protocols starting from a.) my core world view which is best described as monistic idealism and b.) my "acceptability test"

For example, it is not acceptable that I am powerless to live a fulfilling life because of some eternal third party which I played no role in placing as a challenge in my experiences within the realms of (illusury from the POV of Big Mind) form.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

turiya (12th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Of course Mars had a civilization, the descendants of that civilization look at you in your mirror every day ...Three planets were inhabited by our ancestors, global war ruined two of them , the third in the process of repeating history ... leave one galaxy for another, just spreads chaos, creation new what it was doing placing planets with human beings far far apart otherwise galactic war would never end ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast