+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Graham Hancock - Did Mars have a civilisation?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Graham Hancock - Did Mars have a civilisation?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    And your sources for this information?
    Asked and answered but I will, again, repeat what I am allowed by forum rules to say. (see my signature)

The information that I provide can easily be found by anyone with an open mind and heart . This information comes to us in many, many forms but the methodology that I am most familiar is human/ET channeling ala Anka/Bashar, Abraham/Hicks, Carroll/Kryon among others. I would include physical mediumship (Hamden, etc.) as rich sources of material as well.

In short, they have left us a complete kit, an instruction manual on physical reality, how to observe it, how it works, how we create it through our beliefs and preferences. If you (pl) apply what they have gifted to us, you will find that their advise is spot on, I see the evidence clearly every day by simply living life in the moment and watching the synchronicities flow.
    Many thanks, but go easy here. This is channeled information, unsubstantiable and definitely not always to be trusted.
    That would be wholly incorrect in my extremely well researched opinion backed by multiple experiences with innumerable instances in evidential physical and mental mediumship much less so-called 'channeled' information that can pre-date the civil War.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    And, certainly not accepted by conventional science.
    Many conventional scientist are fully accepting suchinformation but personally, I could care less what they have to say. They dragging behind the illumination curve, always have, always will.

Quote As it is with Sitichin and the Annunaki that supposedly 'channeled' information to him regarding his supposed 'translation' of the Sumerian Tablets... eh?
    I would be happy to listen to your specific evidence that that this channeling did not occur...except there is none.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,612 times in 918 posts

Was there a civilization on Mars? According to the Thiaoouban's, Yes, a very long time ago. The story goes that the people of Bakaratini, a planet in the constellation of Centaur who were the progenitors of the Black and Asian races, came to our solar system approximately 1.35 million years ago, looking for a new world to inhabit, as theirs was in the process of cooling down, and would no longer support life in about 500 years.

from "Thiaoouba Prophecy" http://www.lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf (Below, beginning on the bottom of page 38 in the pdf - The full story of the Bakaratini's begins on page 34 - Chapter 3)

“Eventually, they penetrated your solar system, first visiting Mars which was known to be inhabitable, and which at that time in fact was inhabited. The human beings on Mars had no technology, but, by contrast, they were spiritually, highly evolved. They were very small people measuring in height between 120 centimeters and 150 centimeters, and of Mongoloid type. They lived in tribes, in huts of stone.

The fauna of Mars was scarce. There was a kind of dwarf goat, some very large hare-like creatures, several species of rat, and the largest animal resembled a buffalo, but had a head like tapir. There were also some birds and three species of snakes, one of which was quite venomous. The flora was also poor, trees attaining no more than four meters in height. They had too, an edible grass that you might compare with buckwheat.

The Bakaratinis conducted their research, realizing soon that Mars was also cooling down, at a rate which indicated that it would no longer be inhabitable in four to five thousand years. In terms of its flora and fauna, it was barely rich enough to sustain those already living there, let alone cope with an emigrant mass from Bakaratini. Besides, the planet did not appeal to them.”

Note, the Bakaratini’s finally settled on Earth for their emigration, with the Blacks populating the continent of Australia, and the Asians populating the area of Burma.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2