+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US Air Force SOC out in the open doing psychological operations/unconventional warfare

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member out in the open TI's Avatar
    Thanks

Default US Air Force SOC out in the open doing psychological operations/unconventional warfare

New member,

Signed up specifically to share my experience and evidence claiming - my local Us air force SOC base (Hurlbert Field) is and has been since 2010, using the local community as the enemy for training and practice- with God only knows the kind of technology involved.

I have A LOT to say and will have to continue to add to this thread as I try to figure out the best way to articulate to this community- my experience being a "target" and all of the reasons that lead me to conclude that I am one.

I should probably give a short bio on myself here first to help bring some enlightenment in regards to my personality (and lack of writing skills). I know not - proper sentence phrasing, punctuation and big fancy words. I have just recently in the last 3 years forced myself to learn the difference and proper use of - there/their and they're, so please over look the lack of those skills as I will try very hard to write my points and experiences so as to bring the clearest understanding that there are patterns to see.

I'm attaching some images at this time to help bring some interest and will be describing in detail what you're seeing here later in the thread as I continue it.

About me:

Vaccine damaged OCB type. Cant focus, learn or sit still. I like cooking, and sharing nutritional knowledge to open minded people.

These may be why I'm a TI?

1) 2001 I had learned of and completed the redemption process. AS far as I know it was done correctly as my docs mailed into Sec of the Treasury John Snow at the time were accepted. I completely walked away from doing anything further with it as my wife at the time was going to divorce me over it.. I was 90% done with doing the mortgage discharge and was taking it to court. I was confidant at the time with my knowledge of this process. Wife stopped me...

2) Was charged with DUI in Fairfield county Ohio. Went to court - asked for my remedy. Judge played it off so those in the court room- (bailiff, typewriter lady, 2 state troopers, prosecutor and the county prosecutor) couldn't figure out what was going on. Bailiff walked me to the clerks office after court (like he does all the chattel when court is adjourned) to sign the "contract". I told him I would not sign it and was leaving. He flipped out- grabbed a deputy to hold me in the clerks office while he went to talk to the judge. He was gone 20 mins or so as I imagine the judge had to give him some kind of story about what was happening. On his return he was very polite, nodded to the deputy and said "yes you can just go"..

Here is a link to the start of my DUI case-https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/3962158/state-v-willman-unpublished-decision-7-1-2002/

This was done to delay the case so I could continue learning about the redemption process which took over a year for me to complete. "Then I fired my lawyer", he's no longer needed..lol

If you go to the Fairfield co website and try to find it? http://12.49.195.19/recordSearch.php My case # is being used for someone else.. Any search for my case by name, date and case # comes up empty. I guess they don't want anyone to see the record of that day in court- "what I asked the Judge for". I was not standing in that court room as my all cap fiction, I was the creditor/ agent for all matters pertaining to the all cap fiction, demanding a particular type of bond be brought forth to discharge the matter...

Update on the above- Now the Fairfield county website shows a case for this with a different case #

3) My Moms battle with the IRS, She learned some valuable information in her 20 year battle with them. So much as to have the 2 agents from the Marion Ohio branch of the IRS tasked to her case- stalk her everywhere, wearing disguises and the cu de gras- Break into her home and steal documents that were damaging to the IRSs case against her.

This stuff runs in our family!

I lived in Ohio most of my life. Moved to FL in 2008 for a fresh start after divorcing. I own a small business that was wrenched from the 2006-7 economy crash. By 2010 I had to take a job to make ends meet. I was a commercial Electrician for 15 years before this business I have now so in March 2010 I applied and was hired with a local elec contracting company.

This company did projects on all the local Mil bases so I was given projects to run on Hurlbert Field right from the start. I worked on that base until February 2011 when I had had enough with the dysfunction of the company. My business was starting to do well again so it was right on time.

During my time there I experienced something weird. The first time it happened I was clueless. The second time I realized I was being watched, tested or setup. Not sure why.

The first time: I'm remodeling a building right off the flight line. Gutting it for a whole new use, class rooms, offices and such. I'm working in the old rec room/bar running conduit in the ceiling. (I was told by other contractors this used to be the most important/secure building on the base), Ops were run from this building before we remodeled. So we all used to keep our water and stuff in the fridge that's still there as well as put our tools and supplies on the bar that was still in there. So I was working alone in that room and noticed a Fax machine ink cartridge sitting on the bar that wasn't there earlier. I knew what it was right away because I use to replace them in my fax machine. I also know that everything ever faxed with it was all rolled up in there on the ink paper. My very first thought was- how irresponsible for someone to leave that here. I Never touched it or even thought about it again during that project...

Second time: I'm running conduit in the ceiling of the Headquarters building for a new fire alarm system. So I'm going in and out of an Electrical room pulling wire across the building from it to other rooms in the building. It's a small electrical room with a couple transformers and some switch gear as well as a fire alarm control center 8x12 I would say. So I'm walking back into the electrical room after checking on a worker in another area and what the hell- there's another Fax Machine ink cartridge sitting on a transformer that wasn't there earlier. I KNEW then it was a planted item to see if I would take it..

I just uploaded 5 recent 2017 screen shots from flightradar24 app. Just to keep adding evidence to this thread. I have hundreds of these and will have to write a whole section pointing out the purposefully misleading info being shown in them. They’re only visible on the radar app about 10% of the time as of lately, of course.. One just showed up and is circling as I’m writing this; it disappeared from the app as it hit my location. I’ve created an Album named “info” that I’m sticking all the screens into. Will add them as I have time. I'm starting to wonder if I'm capable comp skill wise to make this thread. I will need to create a docs page and imbed that link in this thread somehow.. Never did that before. Information forth coming will be - My correspondence with Congressman Jeff Millers office, Emails in regards to My Attorneys attempt to investigate this matter and copy's of emails from airmen claiming to have been in that SOS, or know of it. There is my Youtube channel with 130 or so videos showing the aircraft following me/tracking me all up and down the Emerald coast (Ft Walton to Panama City Beach) to add into this evidence as well...

Update: 08/14/17
    Since I created this thread there is an obvious uptick in attacks and activity from the AF SOSC. This morning My company computer had a Hard disc fail and I have 2 Planes doing tight circles over my home/ not on radar. They just left at 12:09 AM. I made a video showing it. I have to keep trying to expose this. They're serious about what ever it is their doing.

My YouTube Channel- (Chris Barns), has over 100 videos showing the AF planes following me and circling my home. My videos are long and hard to watch but the facts are there.

[to be continued]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-11-21-38-45.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	278.2 KB
ID:	35985   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-29-14-56-11.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	35984   Click image for larger version

Name:	Typical response from an unenlightend human in being.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	35987   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-26-14-14-40.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	229.8 KB
ID:	35986   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-02-15-09-46.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	260.2 KB
ID:	35982  

Last edited by out in the open TI; 28th August 2017 at 12:05.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to out in the open TI For This Post:

fourty-two (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), mojo (11th August 2017), Nasu (10th August 2017), Noelle (10th August 2017), Words of Joy (10th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: US Air Force SOC out in the open doing psychological operations/unconventional warfare

Interesting sequence of flightpaths. Are those planes circling your house and climbing at the same time? I sure hope they aren't dumping fuel.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

mojo (11th August 2017), Noelle (11th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: US Air Force SOC out in the open doing psychological operations/unconventional warfare

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160826-210846-2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	290.0 KB
ID:	35877Hi Joe,

Those screen shots are of the 34th SOS circling my home.. Attaching pic of screen shot circling the mex rest im eating at . My thread will hopefully enlighten those who have been on the fence about Targeted individuals.. I HAVE WHAT IS NEEDED TO PROVE THIS IS REAL. Will take some time to complete the tread...

Thank you for your interest..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to out in the open TI For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2017), mojo (11th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

"using the local community as the enemy for training and practice"

So you are not in anyway a threat to their agendas. You are targeted for practice and training only. Most people claim to be part of experiment. I presume they aren't far remove from each other. When I encounter the word TI it comes as someone who is derailing or has the capacity to derail the controllers plan. That person sure got lots of credentials to his bio to be a threat to the demigods. Well now its clear to me that those targeting devices and systems are under construction and TI's are just TP (target practice)

How much do you think it would cost and how many people would be involve to make 1 such flight from airport circle your home and back. And while they are practicing they are also exposing their plans. Do you think its worth it? well anyway lets not worry its just a practice to see if system and devices are ok. When the devices are finally ready do you think they will apply for a patent?
    Last edited by Bubu; 11th August 2017 at 06:13.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by out in the open TI (here)
    Attachment 35877Hi Joe,

Those screen shots are of the 34th SOS circling my home.. Attaching pic of screen shot circling the mex rest im eating at . My thread will hopefully enlighten those who have been on the fence about Targeted individuals.. I HAVE WHAT IS NEEDED TO PROVE THIS IS REAL. Will take some time to complete the tread...

Thank you for your interest..
    You bet. thats pretty incredible evidence. Do you have any speculation as to why they are targeting you?

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-17-15-32-05.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	400.6 KB
ID:	35892Well, It looks like you're trying to either be snide of funny here?! They are most defiantly honed in on me with destruction in their sights, period. I just started this thread!?, which clearly states I have A LOT to say!? My short bio will probably be very long winded describing my past, including some of the things that might be the reason for targeting. All I'm doing is sharing my story in the hopes it may be useful to others.

I would suggest- reserve commenting and context pulling until you see some meat thrown in my thread... By all means ask me anything, but please try to remember this- It's been going on for 7 years and I almost let it take effect and destroy me. Lot's of answers will need" build up" or other details to make a proper answer. I'll be describing my thoughts on these kinds of comments in my thread as well. I'm busy- run a company, will be writing and adding docs this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-28-21-54-36.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	318.0 KB
ID:	35883  
    Last edited by out in the open TI; 13th August 2017 at 13:02.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi Joe,

Yes! I have several thoughts of what it could possibly be. I will be adding in my thread soon over the weekend. Ever heard of a man named Roger Elvick? That's one..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to out in the open TI For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (14th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi Joe,

Yes! I have several thoughts of what it could possibly be. I will be adding in my thread soon over the weekend. Ever heard of a man named Roger Elvick? That's one..
    Thank you, I'll look into Roger Elvick-- hadn't heard of him. Keep your head down, that's alot of activity. Do they still target you during bad weather?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

out in the open TI (12th August 2017)

14. Link to Post #9
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

I would suggest- reserve commenting and context pulling until you see some meat thrown in my thread... By all means ask me anything,.
    Ok, I understand your a busy man. But I hope I will get a direct answer to my questions which is legitimate and logical in relation to what you have posted. By "direct" means no run around, address the question directly. For one I agree that if they are to practice it should be done with essence and not just simply for practicing but when you say "practice and training" it definitely means something is not yet perfect or at least it means something is mediocre.
    sorry to subject you to investigative questioning. But with your status as you claim I am sure you are aware that everything thats good for the masses is hijack and manipulated especially those that are at the cutting edge. That includes the place for awakening people which is Project Avalon. I wouldn't be surprise if more than 50% of threads here are started by trolls, its simply logical based on experience, isn't it.

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

is this similar?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

out in the open TI (13th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

It's hard to say, just like the report mentions- the military is tight lipped about its actions. Until we get a whistle blower exposing the kind of tech that's being used on the public we may never know. My thoughts- illegal data gathering/ frequency discharges? There's something in the middle of those circles that's being targeted.

+ Reply to Thread