+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cyborg Beetles

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member chrysocolla's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Cyborg Beetles

I thought this would be of a interest to a few people here.

A short description is they are using technology to control beetles like robots.

https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/c...c451cc4d69d478

I found this fascinating and heartbreaking to watch but I immediately started to imagine what it would be like to be the beetle.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chrysocolla For This Post:

Bayareamom (10th August 2017), ceetee9 (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), Lifebringer (11th August 2017), Nasu (10th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Default Re: Cyborg Beetles

"I found this fascinating and heartbreaking to watch but I immediately started to imagine what it would be like to be the beetle."

Same here. In various abduction reports, this is precisely what human abductees report is being done to THEM, i.e., various medical procedures, testing, etc.

Not at all pleasant to view, is it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

kirolak (10th August 2017), Lifebringer (11th August 2017), Tyy1907 (10th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member chrysocolla's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    "I found this fascinating and heartbreaking to watch but I immediately started to imagine what it would be like to be the beetle."

Same here. In various abduction reports, this is precisely what human abductees report is being done to THEM, i.e., various medical procedures, testing, etc.

Not at all pleasant to view, is it.
    No, it definitely isn't.

Nor is the implication that such technology like this could be openly used by humans on humans. The army comes to mind. If you combine this with growing bodies in bags like the recent successful lamb fetus then a lab grown army of cyborgs isn't science fiction anymore.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chrysocolla For This Post:

Bayareamom (11th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

1st the chip then the monkey tricks and if you don't like the program, elimination. What if they put the sonic weapon on the beetles to drive people out of hiding? or...Use the technology to make assassination bots/human and tech combined and put them in official capacity to where they become like Manchurian. Always control! NEVER allowed to just be.
    Achhh!

+ Reply to Thread