Thread: Film | ET Origins, Contacts, Sightings

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,754 times in 5,529 posts

Default Film | ET Origins, Contacts, Sightings

There are such a great number of these kinds of film available that it is very often a little tricky to determine whether each is worthy of ones time, or to be passed over as either hysterical nonsense or containing genuinely informative content. This one certainly falls into the latter category, in my view, and does contain some familiar faces too: Robert (Bob) Dean and Barbara Marciniak, to name but two.

The film title is a little bait-like; the content does cover other aspects but is probably the most recurrent theme weaving its way through although the 'contact' experience may be a more apt hook. In any case......I digress.

Definitely a good one for newbies to the field, maybe, or possibly even for direct experiencers, and very good for reinforcement for those of us more familiar with the subject. The viewpoints are well, and fairly delivered and there is a sense of genuineness about everybody here, in particular the native/indigenous American experiences. Some of this of course very familiar already to me so this is not necessarily offering anything 'new' per sé, certainly, to any others of us here who are more seasoned explorers.

So we have a former military man, a doctor, a scientist, a clutch of researchers/academics and of course the aforementioned tribal spokespeople along with psychic healers sharing their experiences and views; a reasonably broad cross-section of society is represented here so some thought has gone into the breadth of experience/s. There is, or should be, plenty here to keep one interested.

In my humble opinion I think this has been very well put together and an enjoyable two hours (nearly). I hope you may enjoy this as much as I seem to have.

Last edited by Tintin; 12th August 2017 at 00:56.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

ceetee9 (12th August 2017), Rawhide68 (12th August 2017), Star Tsar (12th August 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2017), toppy (12th August 2017), Zampano (12th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Default Re: Film | ET Origins, Contacts, Sightings

A lovely film, well worth watching, anyone know about Bob Dean nowdays?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (13th August 2017), Tintin (12th August 2017), toppy (12th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Talking Re: Film | ET Origins, Contacts, Sightings

Fun film.

"In this film, Native American Tribal Leaders speak out for the first time about their secret knowledge of The Star People, knowledge that has been passed down for thousands of years. It was revealed in a dream among Tribal Elders that now was the time for the Tribes to break their silence and share their hidden knowledge of The Star People: the visitors from other worlds. In this film you will meet people with first-hand experience with ETs, and hear amazing stories of the unknown, and witness for yourself, a mysterious event which occurred in the skies: for some, a visible sign from the Star People that we are not alone."

OK, the deniers have three possible positions.

3) NA tribal elders are all liars and shameless self-promoting affluence seekers
    2) Too much fire water.
    1) Uh..uh..uh..uh...

Last edited by Mister ET; 12th August 2017 at 23:39.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,441 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Film | ET Origins, Contacts, Sightings

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    A lovely film, well worth watching, anyone know about Bob Dean nowdays?
    He's still with us, but is extremely infirm, and is being cared for by his wife Marcia Schafer.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Art (13th August 2017), avid (13th August 2017), Mike Gorman (13th August 2017), Ol' Roy (13th August 2017), Spellbound (12th August 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2017), Tintin (13th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread