+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Authenticity and what it means

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Authenticity and what it means

Yesterday Kris Krohn posted a very good YouTube video on his Limitless-TV channel on what it means to be authentic.

I find this was a very important contribution by Kris in sharing this type of content to the YouTube community and the world.

Why - because I believe authenticity leads to both individual and collective peace, which is the hallmark of the human awakening at this time.

A peaceful civilization is one that thrives.

I believe that each human being has been designed to find and live in true authenticity - that is where the full human potential is.

At that full human potential, at that true authenticity, the human being is at full minimum relative limitation - a state of being exactly at the edge between a being's highest dreams and higher level dreams the being cannot yet imagine.

Peace is not past a being's imagination, peace is true authenticity and is in absolute terms highly subjective and highly limited.

But in relative terms it is the portal into the next higher level realm.

True authenticity/peace is what we are currently able to be aware of is the greatest thing we want to experience - our highest dreams.

And this is within the human potential. So let's grow in that direction.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 12th August 2017 at 06:18.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Antihero (13th August 2017), Daozen (12th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Franny (12th August 2017), joeecho (12th August 2017), Mercedes (12th August 2017), mojo (12th August 2017), Noelle (12th August 2017), Rawhide68 (12th August 2017), sandy (12th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Default Re: Authenticity and what it means

Whitelove thats well spoken!

I want to share with you, what hapened to me yesterday, or not, anyhow authenticie is key to understand life ,to be true to yourself whatever that is, is the hardest part

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), joeecho (12th August 2017), Mercedes (12th August 2017), mojo (12th August 2017), Noelle (12th August 2017), WhiteLove (12th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Whitelove thats well spoken!

I want to share with you, what hapened to me yesterday, or not, anyhow authenticie is key to understand life ,to be true to yourself whatever that is, is the hardest part
    I agree that it can be difficult because we have disentangle ourselves what others want us to be, from parents to teachers to bosses, to allow that authentic us to shine through.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), joeecho (12th August 2017), Mercedes (12th August 2017), mojo (12th August 2017), WhiteLove (12th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I agree that it can be difficult because we have disentangle ourselves what others want us to be, from parents to teachers to bosses, to allow that authentic us to shine through.
    That is what we have been taught by family, culture, friends, society...it's 'difficult' so, yes, it is a challenge. But if we had not been taught this separative dogma, think of the experiences we would miss [re]finding and remembering ourselves, once purposefully forgotten, i.e. who we really are.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    That is what we have been taught by family, culture, friends, society...it's 'difficult' so, yes, it is a challenge. But if we had not been taught this separative dogma, think of the experiences we would miss [re]finding and remembering ourselves, once purposefully forgotten, i.e. who we really are.
    YES ... it has been a great ride, and it's not over yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Yes !!!!!
    Be blessed by the eternal fire!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antihero For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Noelle (13th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread