+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steve Quayle and L.A. Marzulli talk about giants, ancient aliens, DNA tests, and much more

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Exclamation Steve Quayle and L.A. Marzulli talk about giants, ancient aliens, DNA tests, and much more

Highly informed discussion, things are happening !

Quote Published on 10 Aug 2017

The Official Steve Quayle Youtube Channel
    Audio Courtesy of Hagmann and Hagmann

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Calz (12th August 2017), DNA (12th August 2017), drneglector (12th August 2017), fourty-two (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), Inversion (13th August 2017), Miaspri (14th August 2017), mojo (12th August 2017), Rawhide68 (12th August 2017), sandy (12th August 2017), Shannon (17th August 2017), Tarazeda (24th August 2017), toppy (12th August 2017), uzn (13th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,912 times in 4,329 posts

Default Re: Steve Quayle and L.A. Marzulli talk about giants, ancient aliens, DNA tests, and much more

I suppose part of me judges these two for being hardcore Christians.
    I wouldn't judge them so harshly if it wasn't for how they put all their cryptid research into proving those cryptids are the giants of the Bible that were the offspring of the Angels and the daughters of man.
    If you don't factor their religious conjecture into their journalism then watching them is fine.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Basho (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), Inversion (13th August 2017), Miaspri (14th August 2017), mountain_jim (13th August 2017), Spiral (12th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

Default Re: Steve Quayle and L.A. Marzulli talk about giants, ancient aliens, DNA tests, and much more

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Do please say more... most people (including myself) aren't going to commit themselves to a 1hr 40min video just to find out what they're talking about!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (12th August 2017), Basho (13th August 2017), DNA (12th August 2017), fourty-two (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), Inversion (13th August 2017), Miaspri (14th August 2017), mountain_jim (13th August 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017), Spiral (12th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,912 times in 4,329 posts

Just for the record LA Marzuli is the only person on record to take a picture of a real picture of an 8 foot giant with two rows of teeth and six fingers.
    This on Cataline Island off the coast of California, courtesy of the amateur archeologist Ralph Glidden.

I wish there were more cultural artifacts displayed in this dig.
    We have no idea what kind of culture this being participated in. No stone tools, no beads, no tablets, no clothing.
    The lack of context leads me personally to wonder if this isn't perhaps some kind of bigfoot.
    I have no proof of this, but I have no evidence against this either.
    For the record LA Marzuli was able to get this picture because he bribed Museum officials in Catalina.
    Since Marzuli has made this picture public the Museum has defaced the original, keeping Glidden leaning on his shovel but removing the skeleton and hole by cropping them out.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2017), Bruno (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), Miaspri (14th August 2017), mountain_jim (13th August 2017), Rawhide68 (14th August 2017), Spiral (12th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Do please say more... most people (including myself) aren't going to commit themselves to a 1hr 40min video just to find out what they're talking about!
    They are talking about hidden archaeology, all the things hidden by the likes of the Smithsonian, the "giants", the beings with six fingers & very large craniums.

There is a very Christian subtext to the podcast but non the less there is a lot of fascinating information here & the upcoming results of new DNA work will follow on, but what they have so far is that there are elements of the DNA of these beings that shouldn't be in South America, they belong in the Middle East & Europe !

They also go over the megaliths of South America & how when the conquistadors arrived & asked who built them the locals said they didn't know, they were already there when their ancestors arrived.

There is also some discussion about not so genuine "alien" investigators who plagiarise & distort the work of LA Marzulli to obfuscate a far more disturbing picture.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Basho (13th August 2017), Bill Ryan (12th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Miaspri (14th August 2017), mountain_jim (13th August 2017), Rawhide68 (14th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Good to see the "giants" are finally making a well deserved comeback! The Biblical Fundamentalist mindset is quite clear, having been inside that nearly all my life!
    Things they are saying about the "controllers" are quite true, as we all know. But the "Jesus is the Savior" theme is quite evident. They are still working from the concept of The Bible is THE Word of God & has ALL the answers for us as humanity.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Basho (13th August 2017), Miaspri (14th August 2017), Spiral (12th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    They are talking about hidden archaeology, all the things hidden by the likes of the Smithsonian, the "giants", the beings with six fingers & very large craniums.

There is a very Christian subtext to the podcast but non the less there is a lot of fascinating information here & the upcoming results of new DNA work will follow on, but what they have so far is that there are elements of the DNA of these beings that shouldn't be in South America, they belong in the Middle East & Europe !

They also go over the megaliths of South America & how when the conquistadors arrived & asked who built them the locals said they didn't know, they were already there when their ancestors arrived.

There is also some discussion about not so genuine "alien" investigators who plagiarise & distort the work of LA Marzulli to obfuscate a far more disturbing picture.
    Thanks... that really helps. Downloading now to watch later, for sure.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), Spiral (12th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I have followed both Quayle and Marzulli as they are quite active with Brien Forrester in researching, funding DNA testing of Paracas Elongated Skulls. They also research other oddities such as giants and the like.

LA Marzulli is the director of the " Watchers Series" 8 Episodes of what I would refer to as a hyped up and overly dramatic Paranormal Researcher. "This is LA Marzulli your intrepid host coming from an undisclosed location ( his opening tag line) A regular guest on Christian Prophecy/Conspiracy TV Shows and Radio.

His position is that most, if not all, ETs and EBEs are demons, "watchers" are Archons and giants are Nephilim/Elohim and abominations as we never should have mixed bloodlines with them. They align fairly well with Zaccaria Sitchin. They assert we are probably in the End Times or as they refer to it "the days of Noah".

They are pretty good at connecting the dots about giant's tribal lineages in the Biblical era and tracing migration patterns out of the Middle East to the rest of the world. I don't mind that per se as it IS a reference point. I do mind that they are VERY LOUD and quite brash about things.......and sometimes incorrect. Although they honestly admit any mistakes quite quickly.

They do actually source remains legally and ethically, assist the tiny private museums in S. America , pay for DNA and other testing out of pocket.
    In that, they are doing much more than most researchers and considerably more than any government or true academic that I am aware of. What goes on in black project labs is probably a whole other story.

Loud ...yes
    Brash, yes

Personally I'd like to see a one page written update but I'll watch the video.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Basho (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), GrnEggsNHam (17th August 2017), Spiral (12th August 2017), uzn (13th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    I have followed both Quayle and Marzulli as they are quite active with Brien Forrester in researching, funding DNA testing of Paracas Elongated Skulls. They also research other oddities such as giants and the like.

LA Marzulli is the director of the " Watchers Series" 8 Episodes of what I would refer to as a hyped up and overly dramatic Paranormal Researcher. "This is LA Marzulli your intrepid host coming from an undisclosed location ( his opening tag line) A regular guest on Christian Prophecy/Conspiracy TV Shows and Radio.

His position is that most, if not all, ETs and EBEs are demons, "watchers" are Archons and giants are Nephilim/Elohim and abominations as we never should have mixed bloodlines with them. They align fairly well with Zaccaria Sitchin. They assert we are probably in the End Times or as they refer to it "the days of Noah".

They are pretty good at connecting the dots about giant's tribal lineages in the Biblical era and tracing migration patterns out of the Middle East to the rest of the world. I don't mind that per se as it IS a reference point. I do mind that they are VERY LOUD and quite brash about things.......and sometimes incorrect. Although they honestly admit any mistakes quite quickly.

They do actually source remains legally and ethically, assist the tiny private museums in S. America , pay for DNA and other testing out of pocket.
    In that, they are doing much more than most researchers and considerably more than any government or true academic that I am aware of. What goes on in black project labs is probably a whole other story.

Loud ...yes
    Brash, yes

Personally I'd like to see a one page written update but I'll watch the video.
    I think that's a fair summary, but as theories go the one they are putting forward is as credible as anyone else's, if not more so, it does line a LOT of things up, things are getting very strange indeed !

Everything I have experienced & learned leads me to think he is actually correct about what these beings are & where they originate, up to a point,...... IMO it goes even further & is even darker & harder to grasp.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bruno (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Words of Joy (21st July 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There is a very Christian subtext to the podcast but non the less there is a lot of fascinating information here & the upcoming results of new DNA work will follow on, but what they have so far is that there are elements of the DNA of these beings that shouldn't be in South America, they belong in the Middle East & Europe ! They also go over the megaliths of South America & how when the conquistadors arrived & asked who built them the locals said they didn't know, they were already there when their ancestors arrived.
    This information plays nicely with the Anunnaki history on Earth as well as the splitting off of the genetic 'products' of their hominoid manipulation which occurred over several continents. The Anu knew intercontinental transportation.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I think that's a fair summary, but as theories go the one they are putting forward is as credible as anyone Else's, if not more so, it does line a LOT of things up, things are getting very strange indeed !

Everything I have experienced & learned leads me to think he is actually correct about what these beings are & where they originate, up to a point,...... IMO it goes even further & is even darker & harder to grasp.
    I do not entirely reject their suspicions out of hand. There does seem to be much more to some things the "just" aliens...tbh ANYTHING that is not of this world is "alien" be it a demon/extradimensional/extraterrestrial. In the most ancient of days when holy books were written they seem to be pretty spot on with many interpretations about what was being experienced. Especially Sumerian, Indian and other wisdom texts.

Quayle and Marzulli also spend a lot of time on preparedness, alternative news, deep state awareness, globalism. They seem to be very specific to their own audience....which is fine. Some of their works spills over elsewhere. Some of it is intriguing, some is pretty good and some of it just loses me completely.

I agree that some of it is much darker than even they let on to. This is the quickening before the storm is fully unleashed....whatever that may be.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th August 2017 at 04:10. Reason: fixed quote formatting

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), mojo (13th August 2017), Spiral (17th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

for more info on giants please do read Richard J. Dewhurst's "The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America; The Missing Skeletons and the Great Smithsonian Cover-Up"-

according to Dewhurst the concept of giants was well-known in the USA in the 19th century (even A. Lincoln addressed this subject) but with time the Smithsonian began to obscure all evidence-

be well all-

Larry

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2017), Bruno (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), GrnEggsNHam (17th August 2017), Rawhide68 (14th August 2017), Spiral (17th August 2017), Words of Joy (21st July 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

It would be interesting if we set up an Avalon depository of "All things Concerning Giants and Out-of-Place Migrations.

My own research......which is organized mostly in my head indicates that after the 2 great deluges there were many severe clashes with several "giant tribes" in the Middle East and the remaining "Neanderthals" we're absorbed and wiped out by Europeans. The giant-types scattered into Europe, and likely made it as far as Pakistan and China, North and South America with several groups colonizing Polynesia and New Zealand. In all instances they arrived WELL before most the "indigenous peoples" of today....because the accounts of Indigenous peoples indicates this is the case. Chinese refer to great white people with red hair as their founders. Same with Many Middle Eastern Cultures, S. Americans...indicate these peoples were here before they arrived and made most all great earthworks, megalithic structures etc.

There was no in their migration "luck" and it was not "by accident" where they arrived, they knew where they were going. Evidence indicates considerable trade and contact between S. America and Egypt. for eg.

It seems they were somewhat weakened as time progressed which may been from continual inbreeding with "modern humans" who may have also been present MUCH earlier than anthropologists will allow. Commonly it is held indigenous people arrived in N. America about 25,000 year ago. 200,000 is much more likely. I suggest there were many waves of people traveling and settling the world after every extinction event. I also tend to believe there are 4 enormous failing of archaeologists and anthropologists.

1. They don't dig deep enough.
    2. They ignore underwater finds
    3. they are stuck with a very broken model of a timeline
    4. they lie, a lot

I don't plan on writing a dissertation or making a website but I can dig through my files and begin a conversation. Much easier when things are debated, challenged and new information is shared, respectfully.
    I believe there may be about 14 active researchers in this area NOT including anthropologists or biblical scholars ( they tend to look for Goliath's or Gog's remains) alas everything ever found is usually quickly snatched away. I don't know what becomes of it.

So kudos to the people who are researching in the field!

Tidbit of info
    https://www.academia.edu/8369522/Gia...torical_Record
    Last edited by CurEus; 13th August 2017 at 19:53.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bruno (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), GrnEggsNHam (17th August 2017), mojo (13th August 2017), Rawhide68 (14th August 2017), Spiral (17th August 2017), Words of Joy (21st July 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

There seems to have been a concerted effort to hide our true past! Enjoyed your summation, CurEus!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

mojo (13th August 2017), Rawhide68 (14th August 2017), Spiral (17th August 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks! I find the subject fascinating! As an aside I don't consider anything less than 9 feet to be a "true giant: We have more than enough basketball players who are well over 8ft tall. Although they tend not to have 6 fingers, double rows of teeth, one eye, with an elongated skull.... I've long suspected very tall people teased because we were afraid of giants eating us.........which by all accounts they did with alarming frequency.... :O I probably taste like grass fed butter and kombucha!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), mojo (13th August 2017), Spiral (17th August 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Steve has a new book out, Empire Beneath the Ice. I haven't bought it or read it and I probably never will. However, the fact he's allowing a YouTuber, by the name of Josh Peck, read his book via live stream has me intrigued. I've listened to all of them thus far and the information presented is excellent. Josh even screen shares parts of the book(he's got the scanned PDF) to show exact quotes or pictures. The order you watch them in doesn't matter because they are all done in a standalone format instead of a series. I've included the YouTube links at the end of this post. The chat room stuff is annoying and all the blah blah about some conference is too, but skipping ahead is easy enough .

I'm a bit miffed that there haven't been any more readings posted since Feb. 5th 2017. It's almost like he went to that Watchmen Prophecy conference(March 31st- April 2nd 2017) and was told to . I have a feeling the information in the later chapters isn't quite ready for full on disclosure to the general public. People like myself and probably most everyone here are used to filter this kind of information into the public domain. Everything presented thus far isn't exactly new information but I found it useful. It mostly helped expand upon what I'd researched on Germany and the occult. Most of the other stuff was more corroborating evidence of what I'd researched previously.

STEVE QUAYLE on OPERATION HIGHJUMP: Admiral Byrd, Secret Bases, and Revisionist History

STEVE QUAYLE EXPOSES AHNENERBE UFOs from NEUSCHWABENLAND

STEVE QUAYLE on VRIL TECH and GERMAN UFOs: Occultism, Time Travel, and Roswell

STEVE QUAYLE on FOO FIGHTERS and PROJECT PAPERCLIP: Antarctica, Roswell, and German Saucers

STEVE QUAYLE EXPOSES REVERSE-ENGINEERED UFOs, MAJESTIC-12, and MASS CONFUSION

STEVE QUAYLE EXPOSES the ROLE of BIG CORPORATIONS and COMPANIES in WORLD WARS
    Last edited by GrnEggsNHam; 17th August 2017 at 17:58.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Spiral (17th August 2017), Words of Joy (21st July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread