+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rothschild Mythological Dictator Creature Kim Jong-un Crafted In “Neutral” EU Switzerland / Backchannel Masonic Cult Scripting

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Rothschild Mythological Dictator Creature Kim Jong-un Crafted In “Neutral” EU Switzerland / Backchannel Masonic Cult Scripting

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2017), Desire (12th August 2017), Inversion (13th August 2017), Noelle (12th August 2017), Shannon (15th August 2017), toppy (12th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Rothschild Mythological Dictator Creature Kim Jong-un Crafted In “Neutral” EU Switzerland / Backchannel Masonic Cult Scripting

It's odd because just a couple of days ago I said to friends that the illuminati can't get Russia and the U.S. into war so they must be happy that North Korea's leader is out to get us into war..

This info tells me I'm not so crazy. It makes sense to me.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2017), Bubu (12th August 2017), Inversion (13th August 2017), Noelle (13th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Rothschild Mythological Dictator Creature Kim Jong-un Crafted In “Neutral” EU Switzerland / Backchannel Masonic Cult Scripting

I have express wonder beforehand how could this impoverish nation create such an advance nuclear weaponry in just a short while. I have hinted that it could have come from the west. This one confirms my suspicion.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/nuk...zen.yandex.com

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2017), Desire (13th August 2017), Inversion (13th August 2017), Noelle (13th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

This "report" is utter nonsense and should not be given any credence whatsoever. None of this is true.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

sandy (13th August 2017), Shannon (15th August 2017), uzn (13th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

If you believe this stuff about North Korea/illuminatii B.S. then I have a bridge in swampville you may be interesed it too! Sheesh!!! Give your head a Shake!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I believe you should offer that bridge to the navy seal

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    This "report" is utter nonsense and should not be given any credence whatsoever. None of this is true.

B.
    quite an statement and there is no need for reasoning as if people knew that i know. ahhh I see you are a fan of Einstein

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2017), Desire (13th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

http://beforeitsnews.com is known as a BS outlet (3Letter disinfo front).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bubu (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Shannon (15th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    I have express wonder beforehand how could this impoverish nation create such an advance nuclear weaponry in just a short while.
    Mind you that atomic bombs are 1940s technology and the know how and tools to make them have spread all over the world since then.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    I have express wonder beforehand how could this impoverish nation create such an advance nuclear weaponry in just a short while.
    Mind you that atomic bombs are 1940s technology and the know how and tools to make them have spread all over the world since then.

The difficult part is how to carry that bomb to the target. Its not the conventional drop from the bomber anymore

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Desire (14th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    http://beforeitsnews.com is known as a BS outlet (3Letter disinfo front).
    true and this article is much likely BS but I still believe the west has a hand on this. This is kind of misleading people how its done.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

uzn (14th August 2017)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Is this why he's been killing family members and why his cousin was poisoned by aerosol toxin? Someone from family would be able to recognize if a birthmark was missing or other scar. Perhaps the uncle realized a illuminati coup via SKorea cloning? Boy have we got interesting things to think about. They've been cloning for over 30 years now since the "lamb." Perhaps elites in the upper echelon compromised, have put in a fake that is trying to set the wheels of war in motion?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2017), Bubu (14th August 2017), Desire (14th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I have express wonder beforehand how could this impoverish nation create such an advance nuclear weaponry in just a short while. I have hinted that it could have come from the west. This one confirms my suspicion.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/nuk...zen.yandex.com
    Or China.

China also benefits from NK's antics. Communist China is worried about being confronted on any number of issues in which it is clearly in the moral wrong. I could post pictures here of Chinese people eating aborted fetuses but I think even mentioning the existence of this in China is enough to turn most peoples' stomachs. But what they do to other countries in terms of trade and manufacturing is the real international crisis.

The Chinese people are suffering under a nightmare of a regime, but you'll never see it in its full evil, because communist globalists here in the states want the exact same thing.

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Reports were emerging yesterday that it was the Ukrainians that supplied North Korea with the engines that have enabled them to advance their missile capabilities. It seems that the Ukrainian missile engine manufacturer has been on the brink of collapse for several years so there are always deals to be made where money is concerned and it doesn't always have to come from the West.

https://www.rt.com/news/399602-north-korea-missiles-ukraine-engines-report/
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread