+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peter Paget | Video message for August 2017

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member Tintin Quarantino's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Peter Paget | Video message for August 2017

Here is a follow up - video link below, duration 36mins - to Peter's recent Bases 48 Miles Johnston Skype with a generally very positive message for all, and reiterating some of the subjects covered in this previous thread post.( Note: forum members have conributed some interesting insights here too.)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...32#post1172232

Video link here: https://peterpaget.com/2017/08/12/vi...r-august-2017/

He also reinforces the experiential nature of your being and stresses amongst other things the importance of doing your own research and cross referencing from multiple sources thereby helping to enable you to practise greater discernment, as it relates to information generally. What he refers to as the engagement of the 'edit chip'. Do enjoy. TQ.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

In this video for August 2017, I talk about the upcoming eclipse, North Korea, the continued contamination from Fukushima, and how I believe we are at a ‘transitional stage’ where people have the opportunity to grow and make progress with their own karma.

I also touch on my own cosmic contacts, the group of extra-terrestrials with whom I have been in contact for most of my life, and why ETs/Extra-Dimensionals cannot always intervene in dire situations (such as when they switched off nuclear missiles as I discuss in my latest book).

During this wide ranging talk I also discuss why succumbing to fear is the biggest weapon used against us of them all.

And finally… what am I doing hefting a 20kg kettle ball around?
    Please share far and wide!

https://peterpaget.com/2017/08/12/vi...r-august-2017/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin Quarantino For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th August 2017), ceetee9 (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Lifebringer (14th August 2017), toppy (13th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Peter Paget | Video message for August 2017

I find his video messages rather underwhelming. He is stating a lot of things that are obvious (radiation is bad for you, there will be disasters, politicians overstate their importance) mixed with some new age stereotypes and common ET lore, finishing with an invitation to buy his book because he loves us all.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Builder For This Post:

fourty-two (13th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member Tintin Quarantino's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Peter Paget | Video message for August 2017

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    I find his video messages rather underwhelming. He is stating a lot of things that are obvious (radiation is bad for you, there will be disasters, politicians overstate their importance) mixed with some new age stereotypes and common ET lore, finishing with an invitation to buy his book because he loves us all.
    With Peter it's very much a case of getting the older school English angle on the presentation. And, trust me, he really does know where he's at; in fact a much more important source than some, and many, of the other more commercial, popular blingy one's that we are bombarded with. Check out the healing videos he has done too. They are pretty amazing and, respectfully, be patient, be patient. There is much to learn and absorb here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin Quarantino For This Post:

Lifebringer (14th August 2017), vano915 (15th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread