+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rob Lowe investigates the unknown in new series: The Lowe Files

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Default Rob Lowe investigates the unknown in new series: The Lowe Files

Actor Rob Lowe together with his two sons explore the realms of the unknown (bigfoot, UFO, Ghosts, you name it).
    I thinks its a good approach to investigate with his two young sons. Seems sincere, lets see. There are already two episodes out and more comming on a weekly basis.

Official Trailer

First three Episodes (viewable in america, i think). I am from europe and its not viewable here.
    http://www.aetv.com/shows/the-lowe-files
    or download it where you usually download stuff

“The Lowe Files” follows Rob Lowe and his two sons, Matthew and John Owen, as they travel through the country to explore infamous unsolved mysteries, a curiosity that Rob has had since his early childhood days and has now been passed down to his boys.
    In each episode of “The Lowe Files,” Rob, Matthew and John Owen seek out a mysterious story or spooky legend and immerse themselves in the exploration and debate of the experience. While fun in spirit, the Lowe’s are able to conduct deliberate and scientific investigations on a highly-sophisticated level by meeting with top experts, using high-tech monitoring equipment and taking in-depth training courses.
    Their many missions, which will take them across the county, include: exploring an alien base located 2,000 feet underwater off the coast of Malibu, CA; working with a renowned shaman at Preston Castle, an abandoned boys’ reformatory; and training with a top-secret government operative in methods of Remote Viewing, a challenge to identify images from great distances. But for Rob, the ultimate goal in this undertaking is to create lasting memories with his two beloved sons who are on the verge of adulthood with their own lives, careers and families ahead of them.

Episode 1
    Haunted Boys' Reformatory
    Rob and his sons visit Preston Castle, a condemned former boys' reformatory in Ione, CA, that was built in the late 1800s. Since closing in 1960, it has become a California Historical Landmark that is said to house angry, vengeful spirts. With the help of Rob's personal Shaman, the boys work to draw out the spirit of a murder victim whose residual energy remains at the castle.

Episode 2
    The Secret Underwater Base
    A bizarre geographic anomaly discovered off the coast of Malibu in the seventies has fascinated Rob since he was child. Believed by many to be an underwater alien base, the deep-sea formation has recently become the subject of renewed debate and online speculation after the posting of new satellite images. Rob, Mathew, and John Owen hitch a ride on a research vessel and head out to sea to investigate the mystery firsthand. Utilizing the same high-tech tools that helped to search the Titanic wreckage, the Lowes and the vessel’s experienced crew battle rough seas and a hostile underwater environment in search of the truth behind this controversial legend.

Episode 3
    Bigfoot (comming wednesday)
    Last edited by uzn; 14th August 2017 at 18:52.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), gaiagirl (15th August 2017), Matthew (15th August 2017), mojo (14th August 2017), muxfolder (15th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), Rawhide68 (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (14th August 2017), Star Tsar (15th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Rob Lowe investigates the unknown in new series: The Lowe Files

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Matthew (15th August 2017), mojo (15th August 2017), ramus (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (14th August 2017), Star Tsar (15th August 2017), uzn (14th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

First Episode is free on YouTube as promo

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (22nd August 2017), Matthew (15th August 2017), mojo (15th August 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017), Star Tsar (15th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

Thanks uzn,
    When channel surfing last week and not knowing anything of the show something immediately caught my attention. The love of the father and son.... watching it you knew together they could tackle anything paranormal. Something so many dysfunctional families never get to share that connection... guess we cherish/appreciate/recognize things when there not there...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

sandy (16th August 2017), uzn (16th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I watched the first episode, just another ghost hunters copy, not my cup of tea, but thanks anyway

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

mojo (16th August 2017), muxfolder (16th August 2017), uzn (16th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I watched the first episode, just another ghost hunters copy, not my cup of tea, but thanks anyway
    I watched the other one too. Rob seems like a nice guy and funny too. That second episode was interesting. Unfortunately they ran out of time, I suppose just when they were gonna find out something interesting only to come to conclusion that the phenomena was natural in nature. Whether there really is an opening in the bottom of the sea that US submarines use, natural or not, is not going to be solved/showed in this show. That's for sure.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

mojo (16th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), uzn (16th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread