+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On Sovereignty

1. Link to Post #1
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default On Sovereignty

Introductory note from Bill:

Limor posted this on The Truth about Corey Goode thread, saying that it belonged there, and requesting that it should stay.

It does not belong there, but the topic is very valuable and legitimate. Limor was making a point about the Corey Goode discussion, and wanted all those engaged in that discussion to read it and consider what she said.

But as I pointed out in my post #4 below, this in itself was a paradoxical disrespect (though not intended as such, of course) of the intentions of those discussing the topic of that thread.

It's like if someone were to charge on to a Volleyball court insisting that everyone start playing Badminton. Chaos would result. (And the Volleyball players, focused on and committed to their game, would feel that their own Sovereignty had been rather interfered with.)

And as I also said in my post #4, we do support this thread, and this topic. I will most certainly return to read the interesting discussion here.

Now, to Limor:

~~~~~

Hello, Something came up earlier today and I feel this belongs to this thread, please keep it here, Thank you!

What is Sovereignty? sovereignty is the standing within one's self without leaning on another, it is generating one's own spirit as the source of being in existence, it is the knowledge within one's self as the origin of it's own creations. For that, there are no other participants needed as one is being founded on it's own kingdom. When permission is given to someone or something else to enter our life - we allow someone else's reality to enter our own. There is no dispute in Sovereignty as sovereignty has no say in other's choices and simply sees for what it is. It allows others to see for themselves, or not, knowing it's their way back to their own knowing self. That is the way back home..

Sovereignty is when one's own wind is not allowing other's wind to blow their way or move them to side roads, and it sees sovereignty in everyone else knowing that is the all there is, the kingdom that is to be reached

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th August 2017 at 02:16.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2017), Callista (15th August 2017), David Trd1 (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), gord (15th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (15th August 2017), Jake (15th August 2017), Jayke (15th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (15th August 2017), william r sanford72 (15th August 2017), Wind (15th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: On Sovereignty

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    There is no dispute in Sovereignty as sovereignty has no say in other's choices and simply sees for what it is. It allows others to see for themselves, or not, knowing it's their way back to their own knowing self. That is the way back
    Well, if Sovereignty means that we walk down the street and independently go our own way while a bunch of punks mug a woman and steal her purse about 20 feet away — I'd rather be working to right wrongs.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th August 2017), betoobig (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), gord (15th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (15th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There is no dispute in Sovereignty as sovereignty has no say in other's choices and simply sees for what it is. It allows others to see for themselves, or not, knowing it's their way back to their own knowing self. That is the way back
    Well, if Sovereignty means that we walk down the street and independently go our own way while a bunch of punks mug a woman and steal her purse about 20 feet away — I'd rather be working to right wrongs.

Right before embarking on the road two advice were given - 'Above every roof there is a higher roof' and 'whenever you have two choices (presented) chose a third one or create a fourth one'. Going on you own journey in December, things will get the opportunity to be viewed from another perspective.

Many blessings ~

Limor

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th August 2017), betoobig (15th August 2017), Bill Ryan (15th August 2017), Callista (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (15th August 2017), TargeT (15th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Right before embarking on the road two advice were given - 'Above every roof there is a higher roof' and 'whenever you have two choices (presented) chose a third one or create a fourth one'. Going on you own journey in December, things will get the opportunity to be viewed from another perspective.

Many blessings ~

Limor
    You’re derailing the thread, and NOT demonstrating your own concept of Sovereignty — by feeling compelled to interject in an ongoing discussion on a fairly well-defined topic which all the participants feel is valuable.

Please start your own thread about Sovereignty, and we will all support that.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

betoobig (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (15th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Many blessings ~

Limor
    You’re derailing the thread, and NOT demonstrating your own concept of Sovereignty — by feeling compelled to interject in an ongoing discussion on a fairly well-defined topic which all the participants feel is valuable.

Please start your own thread about Sovereignty, and we will all support that.
    I was just thinking this would be a great thread but not just on sovereignty, on the broader issue of the value of what this and other related threads are about.

Some have said we should take the live and let live approach and everyone should be heard (evidence or no supporting evidence), to that I say - sure, and there's a huge number of people who are naturally moved to defend truth and alert others to scams, these people are to be included in listening to everyone too.

Some see us (participants in these threads) as dividers of the community while others see us as a formidable force of authenticity.

I not only respect the soveriegnty of others but I trust it, regardless of whether I agree with them or not, earnest expressions of one's own truth are precious and a gift from one's soul.

Bill, if you think that's worth exploring you could split this post of mine off to start a new thread? ....or delete for being off topic :D
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 15th August 2017 at 02:04. Reason: Spelling, added text
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (15th August 2017), Bill Ryan (15th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (15th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

This is the first time I’ve interacted on threads like this Corey series. My concern is what if my siblings and their kids pick today to wake up only to get sucked into the corey and the cosmic hive mind complex?

I’m committed to cleaning up this virus before the infection spreads to family or spreads any further into the greater community.

UPDATE:

Oops! I was posting on the Corey thread and somehow landed here.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th August 2017 at 02:47.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (16th August 2017), betoobig (15th August 2017), Bill Ryan (15th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (15th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Quote I’m committed to cleaning up this virus before the infection spreads to family or spreads any further into the greater community.
    I hope you mean along with far more important previously ingrained viruses we and our children have already ingested?

Limor, love it!

I would add that if only one individual were to actually not only claim or pretend or wish they were sovereign but actually attained sovereignty, that every other individual on the planet would have by necessity also fully embraced it.

Sovereignty is an ideal that requires immense selflessness - One cannot be sovereign so long as another is not.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

betoobig (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (15th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote I’m committed to cleaning up this virus before the infection spreads to family or spreads any further into the greater community.
    I hope you mean along with far more important previously ingrained viruses we and our children have already ingested?
    Hi Ernie,

Considering you're supporting personal sovereignty here, what do you care what else RunningDeer chooses to do with her life?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (15th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (15th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Right. Sorry

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

betoobig (15th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (15th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Good point, Ernie. AND I’m under no illusion that I clean up the AI virus for others. Each has to do it for themselves. The best I can do is remove some of the booby traps by engaging in the dialogue.

Corey believers or any believers of a savior god have little chance to live an independent, self-governed existence. Their emotional and physiological centers and consciousness are slowly consumed by the parasitic hive operation. All I can do is contribute perspective. Even that I question because there are a multitude of realities.

For myself, beliefs are examined. Behavioral changes are refined. Those incremental steps create awareness and clarity and synchronicity.
    Oh and simplicity from the unrelenting mind-drill of chatter and divide. It's noxious delicacy, a predator’s delight that this creator manifests less and less. (Note: work in progress)

I’m it. I’m chief cook and bottle cleaner of this body-mind existence. I raise consciousness and increase opportunity for diverse and wider perspective(s).

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

betoobig (15th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), Ernie Nemeth (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), sandy (16th August 2017), TrumanCash (15th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I used to believe in that savoir god too.

And it is debilitating.

Thanks

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th August 2017), betoobig (15th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (15th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

SelfSoverignity is our must, Selfish? yes indeed but if you dont take your responsability/soverignity you got nothing to offer to others. Plus when acknoweling/knowing/trusting/embracing your soverignity you emanate pure freedome unconditionaly, none external conditions have any power on you, not even Corey....lol
    Thanks for this thread.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (15th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    SelfSoverignity is our must, Selfish? yes indeed but if you dont take your responsability/soverignity you got nothing to offer to others. Plus when acknoweling/knowing/trusting/embracing your soverignity you emanate pure freedome unconditionaly, none external conditions have any power on you, not even Corey....lol
    Thanks for this thread.
    Much love
    Thank you, Juan.

In my cabbage patch, one who lives a sovereign, independent, self-governed existence isn’t selfish. In my cabbage patch, the service to self vs service others is BS word play. Who or what said it must be an either/or choice?

Service to gods and all else assures continuous energy drain and no chance to enrich awareness and growth in consciousness. Inorganic manipulators toss us a bone through artificially induced bliss and love because their survival depends on their doped-up-chattel. It assures an energetic rich environment from their indoctrinated groupies.
    Sovereignty is me jam, me life juice.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th August 2017 at 21:05.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (16th August 2017), Baby Steps (15th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Kristin (15th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (15th August 2017), sandy (16th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Right. Sorry
    You didn’t write anything to be sorry for, I should have worded my post differently. I was pointing out the contradiction but I didn’t see any ill intent, I’ll adjust my reply.

I see sovereignty as a human right, not an ideal. I find that trying to live according to ideals actually causes contradictions between my values and behaviour. Holding ideals as goals infers we aren’t yet who we should be, we’re ever evolving as individuals and also as a collective but it seems humanity is inclined to mistake this for being flawed.

Perhaps sovereignty has a lot to do with the truth of now and trusting in the evolutionary nature of consciousness.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 16th August 2017 at 05:42.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Callista (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), RunningDeer (16th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I'm sorry for presuming, or at least implying to presume, I know better how another should order their thoughts. Even though, in fact, I was merely using dramatic effect to make a point. Sometimes I get it wrong...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Callista (17th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Righteo then, your point seemed focussed on the value of the impact of the Corey story, whatever...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

RunningDeer (17th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread